Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

thor is unworthy, using feats from the MCU, the Russian is using feats only from the 2004 movie, "The Punisher"

In character

morals on

fight takes place in the same place as this scene, both start unarmed. Essentially, thor opens the door instead of frank

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

The Russian for sure.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Russian stomps.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: thank you! Was about to wonder why there was no love for Thor.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Because people hate Thor on this site. I'm shocked you haven't noticed.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rogueshadow  Moderator

Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: true, but I figured those were mostly D.C. Fans

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Hulk fans too.

And most of the site prefer Superman or Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter or Flash so according to them it's all easy to beat Thor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

All Thor did was throw around some SHIELD agents, nothing someone of his size couldn't realistically do. The Russian smiled off getting stabbed in the chest, threw Frank through walls and casually walked through them himself, laughed off Frank smacking him in the face with a metal beam, tore a toilet off of it's foundation and bent the barrel of a gun with a dumbbell. The man was borderline superhuman.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Thor, his skill supercedes the advantages the Russian has in strength and durability

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Russian>>>Shield Agent that fought Thor in the mud

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russian easily

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are using only Thor's feats from when he was unworthy, I can only think of the scene where he fought SHIELD agents. Because of those feats, or lack thereof, I'd give this to Russian. Now if we were allowed to use any feats not involving the hammer, while maintaining his unworthy stats of durability, strength, etc, I'd give it to Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingbatman: Thor is unworthy as he was in that scene from the movie,but he has all of his experiences as thor, so all his feats count, minus the powers

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingbatman: Thor is unworthy as he was in that scene from the movie,but he has all of his experiences as thor, so all his feats count, minus the powers

In that case I give it to Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By laughingbatman

@webinyoureye11: Thor may not have the same stats as when he is worthy, but he still has the experience and skill he's gained over his entire life. He may be unarmed, but he can quickly find an item suitable to help him in the fight. Take into consideration the scenes where he fought multiple frost giants, Ultron's army, and Chitauri. He shows he is experienced in combat and doesn't need to rely entirely on Mjolnir. He'd be able to pull off the win.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. In AOS we have seen how skilled SHIELD agents are. Sure, the agents Thor took out didn’t seem that impressive but that’s the whole point. Even exceptionally well trained agents look like nothing when compared to Thor, a person with centuries of battle experience. As stated by Coulson the agents Thor took out where some of the most well trained men in the planet.

It’s important to note that Coulson knows Black Widow, Hawkeye, May and Bobbi, so his standards for “well trained” are very high and even so he was baffled by what Thor was able to do.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Lots of people love Thor he just doesn't get wanked especially when pitted against people who out speed him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JarlBallin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The russian eats him

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Thor, Russian was pretty good though. I think Thor can take him down.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@webinyoureye11: The only SHIELD agent that showed even a modicum of h2h skill was the black guy he fought in the mud, and it took Thor a great amount of effort to take him down. For all the "skill" Thor showed he's still physically outclassed by a guy that won't register any of his blows and is fairly skilled in his own right. Notice how the Russian was one step ahead of Frank at every point up to getting his face burned off by the steaming pot. He sidestepped into Frank's switchblade, batted the grenade back to the bathroom and used the dumbbell to bend the barrel of the gun. He was just as smart about using the objects in Frank's apartment as Frank was(which says a lot considering how meticulous Frank was), and certainly moreso than Thor has ever shown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: you do make a good point about the use of objects

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Russian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor takes a hit gets knocked down or even goes through a wall, smiles then kicks the crap out of the big Russian aka Kevin Nash ...too much skill Thor wins

Avatar image for naturallygifted
NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor takes a hit gets knocked down or even goes through a wall, smiles then kicks the crap out of the big Russian aka Kevin Nash ...too much skill Thor wins

I do not see this as a viable outcome to this battle.

The Russian has far better durability & strength feats than this "version" of Thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By destinyman75

@krleavenger: If thats true then shudders thinking of flash hatred...scary lol

Thor isn't over rated he's under rated come on let's do a flash Thor thread.....=}. Where is my halo I know I put it around here somewhere..ouch forgot the horns..(sniggering)

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By destinyman75

@naturallygifted: Don't see it that way. A guy with a thousand years experience who fought giants and trolls as a kid can't beat a big Russian? Naj his skill is enough to over come that strength factor. He knows full well hownto beat bigger opposition. He may bleed for it and get tossed around for a bit but the big Russian had no skill just strength I see Thor drinking after wiping a bloody nose.

NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naturallygifted: Don't see it that way. A guy with a thousand years experience who fought giants and trolls as a kid can't beat a big Russian? Naj his skill is enough to over come that strength factor. He knows full well hownto beat bigger opposition. He may bleed for it and get tossed around for a bit but the big Russian had no skill just strength I see Thor drinking after wiping a bloody nose.

You can call into account his "thousands of years of experience" but he showed no experience/skill while fighting the large SHIELD agent, against whom he was struggling with.

We are now debating against character that has credible strength & durability feats that as i previously mentioned this "version" of Thor does not possess.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@conner_wolf said:

@webinyoureye11: Because people hate Thor on this site. I'm shocked you haven't noticed.

People hate Thor because he is extremely overrated. Hating overrated character is a standard thing.

Yes but that's just your opinion for all anyone knows you could be underrating him.

Imo he's also underrated and hated on by many on this site who go out of their way to troll the fan base. I think it's equal between overrating and underrating of him

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Yes but that's just your opinion for all anyone knows you could be underrating him.

Imo he's also underrated and hated on by many on this site who go out of their way to troll the fan base. I think it's equal between overrating and underrating of him

I lowballed Thor only once and that happened when i was butthurt. He is still overrated and while his speed is underrated IMO, I don't consider that level of low balling to be comparable to high balling. I saw people claiming Thor can solo the entire Flash Family.

NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By destinyman75

@naturallygifted: He showed ALOT more skill then the Russian who was just grr argh. Also take I to account Thor was just rocketed to earth and stripped of his power he had to adjust to being just mortal. The Russian however was just a big slow guy Nothing Thor couldn't handle. Again experience matters and he will get the opening he needs to exploit. After a bloody nose perhaps maybe even a broken rib nothing he hasn't faced before.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@krleavenger: I wasn't saying you lowball/underrate him just that anyone can say someone is overrated but just depends on the person's opinion. Like I think he's underrated but that's just my opinion/experience. Didn't even see the time you supposedly lowballed him ahaha

well idk who said that nonsense but yea he's overrated by some to stupid proportions, I still think it's 50/50 but a lot of people lowball on purpose because they don't like the character and go out of their way to do it and make out the whole fanbase is a joke.

On topic: I think it'd be tough and hard fight but feel Thor could possibly take it in a long hard fight because of skill advantage but The Russian has a chance because of his physicals/durability.