Thor vs. Supeman...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

Done before. 5 times before.

HulkSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HulkSmash

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"* Round 1A fight with no Mjiolnir, heat vision, Freeze Breath, Thermo Beam etc. just strength, speed, reflexes and all that.* Round 2A weight lifting competitionWho wins?"
  1. Superman, cus hez way better in all thos

2. Superman cus hez hella strong
    Post Edited:2008-05-26 01:05:38

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Round 1

A fight with no Mjiolnir, heat vision, Freeze Breath, Thermo Beam etc. just strength, speed, reflexes and all that.

• Round 2

A weight lifting competition

Who wins?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thor wins.Powerful magical attacks.Superman's weakness is magic.

Superman wins.He's physically stronger than Thor.
Post Edited:2008-05-26 01:13:31

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Thor wins.Powerful magical attacks.Superman's weakness is magic."

Vance, just don't post and wait for the thread to be locked.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

The circumstances don't matter. It's the same thing. Thor dies. And Zee makes a huge fuss out of how Thor can beat super man before superman punches his head off.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

By the time thor finishes his speech, His head lies splattered all over the wall.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
Vance, just don't post and wait for the thread to be locked. "

LBV is asking two different questions though.Has this exact battle been done based on the OP?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:

LOL. It's not just Thor vs. Superman in a straight up fight. It's under certain circumstances which do matter.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro says:

1. There's a certain category in this battle. The first fight is physical, no magic, or flying, no freeze breath, heat vision and all that. Straight up physical attributes. Nothing else.

2. The second round's not really a fight. It's to see how many of you think Thor's stronger than Superman.

HulkSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HulkSmash

Vance Astro says:

"Thor wins.Powerful magical attacks.Superman's weakness is magic.Superman wins.He's physically stronger than Thor.
Post Edited:2008-05-26 01:13:31"

can he control magic without Mjolnir? I've never seen him do that. if he can, an i have scans?

and supes is too fast for thor to hit, imo

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:

LOL. It's not just Thor vs. Superman in a straight up fight. It's under certain circumstances which do matter."

Thor dies, zee makes a fuss out of how thor would have won, he gets rebutted, it's the same F*ing story every time.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
LOL. It's not just Thor vs. Superman in a straight up fight. It's under certain circumstances which do matter."
Thor dies, zee makes a fuss out of how thor would have won, he gets rebutted, it's the same F***ing story every time. "
LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Superman wins both, IMO.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

How many times will this be done? Superman wins. Stronger and faster. Thor has the hammer and its magical energies that gives him a chance, but Supes speed makes it hard.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

This has been done and will be locked but I shall answer it anyway.

In terms of fighting hand to hand you have to be a retard to say superman wins that. Thor has had thousands of years. He'd beaten captain America with no power. When captain lost he said thors fighting skills are better then his. Killed hulk and thing at the same time and even though he had to odin force he couldn't use it. Thor wins in hand to hand combat he is stronger then superman by far. Let him get into warriors madness and see how the man in blue holds out.

In terms of weight lifting Thor takes this to. He pulled the midgard serpent. He's taken on mangog, and people like walker then death god.

Supermans speeds is nothing in this battle.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:

Thor dies, zee makes a fuss out of how thor would have won, he gets rebutted, it's the same F*ing story every time. "

Cause 99% of people here seem to be either dc or superman fans. When they hear thor they think he's hulk only physical power and isn't to fast.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"This has been done and will be locked but I shall answer it anyway. In terms of fighting hand to hand you have to be a retard to say superman wins that. Thor has had thousands of years. He'd beaten captain America with no power. When captain lost he said thors fighting skills are better then his. Killed hulk and thing at the same time and even though he had to odin force he couldn't use it. Thor wins in hand to hand combat he is stronger then superman by far. Let him get into warriors madness and see how the man in blue holds out. In terms of weight lifting Thor takes this to. He pulled the midgard serpent. He's taken on mangog, and people like walker then death god. Supermans speeds is nothing in this battle."

Can u give one example of Thor' strength being greater than Superman's.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

Taking out the Inifinity Watch is not what I'm looking for. Thor has has a hard time with the Wrecking Crew. I'm looking for a feat of strength, like lifting an object equal or greater than what most know Superman to lift.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius

Post Deleted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Thor pulling midgard serpent by a hook. When i hear of supermans strength all I hear if listing part of the moon......

I don't have my scanner working by in JIM Thor was seen knocking and alien so hard with his hand that it was sent flying out of out solar system. When superman did this feat he only knocked and alien in orbit. Thor did that to but to a viking which shows he can do what superman does and more. I could also post pics of him taking on the infinity watch if you'd like??

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Okay one the infinity watch is way stronger then the wrecking crew. Thor took them out by himself. Beta ray bill couldn't even do this. Neither could and army that lady sif brought to take them down.

Also last time I checked superman isn't good with groups. If he got jumped he wouldn't make it out. Thor is strong enough where he can fight with out a group. Superman is weak enough where he's seen dealing with little villains and when the big ones come he has to be in a group.

Also is this the wrecking crew you speak off??

SilentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SilentStorm

thor hands down, even more so with Odinforce

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

Reference to Beta Ray. He beat Thor in a hand to hand, nothing but strength fight. U see the problem there. A character who couldn't beat the Wrecking Crew beat Thor in hand to hand. "

Beta ray bill can beat the wrecking crew. He couldn't beat the infinity watch. Those two teams are very differnt one being a hell of alot more of a threat then the other. Beta ray bill is stronger anyway. I do admit he did beat Thor in there first two incounters earning him his hammer but chances are he would do the same to superman. Beta ray bill isn't as nice as Thor is. He takes down Thors enemies alot quicker. Grey gargoyle, Fenris wolf......

Either way Thor would beat superman in both things weigh lifting and fighting with no hammer. I can show you the pic of how Thor and herc almost destroyed a planet by just armrelising. Sorry to lazy to spell it the right way lol.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Okay one the infinity watch is way stronger then the wrecking crew. Thor took them out by himself. Beta ray bill couldn't even do this. Neither could and army that lady sif brought to take them down. Also last time I checked superman isn't good with groups. If he got jumped he wouldn't make it out. Thor is strong enough where he can fight with out a group. Superman is weak enough where he's seen dealing with little villains and when the big ones come he has to be in a group. Also is this the wrecking crew you speak off?? "

Reference to Beta Ray. He beat Thor in a hand to hand, nothing but strength fight. U see the problem there. A character who couldn't beat the Wrecking Crew beat Thor in hand to hand.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
Reference to Beta Ray. He beat Thor in a hand to hand, nothing but strength fight. U see the problem there. A character who couldn't beat the Wrecking Crew beat Thor in hand to hand. "
Beta ray bill can beat the wrecking crew. He couldn't beat the infinity watch. Those two teams are very differnt one being a hell of alot more of a threat then the other. Beta ray bill is stronger anyway. I do admit he did beat Thor in there first two incounters earning him his hammer but chances are he would do the same to superman. Beta ray bill isn't as nice as Thor is. He takes down Thors enemies alot quicker. Grey gargoyle, Fenris wolf...... Either way Thor would beat superman in both things weigh lifting and fighting with no hammer. I can show you the pic of how Thor and herc almost destroyed a planet by just armrelising. Sorry to lazy to spell it the right way lol."

BetaRay didn't beat the Wrecking Crew in the recent Omega Flight book. He got help.

Still waiting for that one feat of strength to equal of surpass any you know that Superman has done.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
Beta ray bill can beat the wrecking crew. He couldn't beat the infinity watch. Those two teams are very differnt one being a hell of alot more of a threat then the other. Beta ray bill is stronger anyway. I do admit he did beat Thor in there first two incounters earning him his hammer but chances are he would do the same to superman. Beta ray bill isn't as nice as Thor is. He takes down Thors enemies alot quicker. Grey gargoyle, Fenris wolf...... Either way Thor would beat superman in both things weigh lifting and fighting with no hammer. I can show you the pic of how Thor and herc almost destroyed a planet by just armrelising. Sorry to lazy to spell it the right way lol."

BetaRay didn't beat the Wrecking Crew in the recent Omega Flight book. He got help.

Still waiting for that one feat of strength to equal of surpass any you know that Superman has done. "

Well if you wanna go recent do I have to show you the three fights Thor beat beta ray bill in a row?? Beta ray bill has only beaten Thor once Thor has returned the favor times three.

Also I already showed and named a feat. Thor hits alien out of solar system. Thats 9 planets. Superman hit an alien into orbit thats not even one planet. See the difference?? Please show me how superman is stronger. At the moment I'm just giving you all the info.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
BetaRay didn't beat the Wrecking Crew in the recent Omega Flight book. He got help. Still waiting for that one feat of strength to equal of surpass any you know that Superman has done. "
Well if you wanna go recent do I have to show you the three fights Thor beat beta ray bill in a row?? Beta ray bill has only beaten Thor once Thor has returned the favor times three. Also I already showed and named a feat. Thor hits alien out of solar system. Thats 9 planets. Superman hit an alien into orbit thats not even one planet. See the difference?? Please show me how superman is stronger. At the moment I'm just giving you all the info."

Did Thor hit him with his fist or the hammer? If it was the hammer, u have to see thast it was the added power, not his alone. "

It was his fist not his hammer already said that. Thor used his fist for both times he sent some one to space.

If not isn't enough he once used his finger to gauged a uru hammer out of a stone of uru. Do you know what his hammer is made out of?? Do you know how strong uru is?? This uru wasn't made the same way as his hammer but its uru one of the strongest metals up there with adamntium. Thor broke adamatium cables with a flex of his muscles while they were wrapped around him. Please show me a superman feat.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
BetaRay didn't beat the Wrecking Crew in the recent Omega Flight book. He got help. Still waiting for that one feat of strength to equal of surpass any you know that Superman has done. "
Well if you wanna go recent do I have to show you the three fights Thor beat beta ray bill in a row?? Beta ray bill has only beaten Thor once Thor has returned the favor times three. Also I already showed and named a feat. Thor hits alien out of solar system. Thats 9 planets. Superman hit an alien into orbit thats not even one planet. See the difference?? Please show me how superman is stronger. At the moment I'm just giving you all the info."

Did Thor hit him with his fist or the hammer? If it was the hammer, u have to see thast it was the added power, not his alone.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
Did Thor hit him with his fist or the hammer? If it was the hammer, u have to see thast it was the added power, not his alone. "
It was his fist not his hammer already said that. Thor used his fist for both times he sent some one to space. If not isn't enough he once used his finger to gauged a uru hammer out of a stone of uru. Do you know what his hammer is made out of?? Do you know how strong uru is?? This uru wasn't made the same way as his hammer but its uru one of the strongest metals up there with adamntium. Thor broke adamatium cables with a flex of his muscles while they were wrapped around him. Please show me a superman feat. "

How about lifting a mountain or moving the planet Pluto? This was nothing but his strength. Or how about lifting and throwing a luxury liner. The largest item I have seen Thor lift and throw was the twilight sword and it was yards where Superman threw the ship miles.

Do u have some examples of Thor lifting item the large and heavy?

Keep in mind, the Hulk only held up a mountain and most consider him stronger than Thor.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

How about lifting a mountain or moving the planet Pluto? This was nothing but his strength. Or how about lifting and throwing a luxury liner. The largest item I have seen Thor lift and throw was the twilight sword and it was yards where Superman threw the ship miles.Do u have some examples of Thor lifting item the large and heavy?Keep in mind, the Hulk only held up a mountain and most consider him stronger than Thor.
Okay lifting a mountain or moving he smallest planet is nothing compard to the midgar serpent. Throw threw the odin sword which weighs 50,000 tons. You must not have read the comic. Thor already got blast by like 6 celestial one of those blast would kill superman.Secondly Thor threw the sword through a celestial. I was good enough he threw it. The thing is he threw it threw a being who's armor is stronger then adamntium. Did you realize that?? So he did just throw a sword he threw it through a 2,000ft celestial whos thousands of years higher then us in technology and has durable armor.Superman can barely bend steel.Why do you ask the same question again and again?? Thor pulled the midgard serpent superman has yet to compete. That one pick blows all the feats you named. Hulk didn't lift the mountain. Reread the comic. The heavy part of the mountain was on the other side. Hulk held up a small part of the mountain with the help of two two other character. Hulk is weaker then Thor. A mindless hulk could only land on hit on Thor.Please show me a real superman feat."

Post Edited:2008-05-26 10:12:08

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

" Throw threw the odin sword which weighs 50,000 tons. You must not have read the comic. Secondly Thor threw the sword through a celestial. I was good enough he threw it. The thing is he threw it threw a being who's armor is stronger then adamntium. Did you realize that?? So he did just throw a sword he threw it through a 2,000ft celestial whos thousands of years higher then us in technology and has durable armor.Superman can barely bend steel.

Superman could do all of this, Zee. 50,000 tons is like paperweight for Superman. He could move moons and sh!t on his own, so why couldn't he take that sword and toss it through a Celestial? To me, that doesn't seem like a reasonable feat to say Superman is weaker. And, you honestly think that Superman can't bend steel!? And wasn't this point refuted by Methos, and everyone else a long time ago?

Zee Crusher says:

Thor was seen knocking and alien so hard with his hand that it was sent flying out of out solar system. When superman did this feat he only knocked and alien in orbit. Thor did that to but to a viking which shows he can do what superman does and more.

Who's to say that Superman wasn't fully using his strength like Thor did?
Post Edited:2008-05-26 13:43:07

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

@Static.

1.That wouldn't be paper weight to superman after taking on about six celestials. That sword isn't heavy to thor. Its a feat because he got it through a celestial that was that durable and while he was that weak. Superman however moving moons isn't to much strength. Its more along the lines of flying really and pushing. Its still a feat but still not just all strength. Thor is stronger. Classic Thor took a tree and hit a tank so hard the it shattered on a molecular level. When has superman done something even close that???

2.I know he can bend still just saying I don't see him messing with any other strong metals of dc.

3.Superman wasn't fully using his strength but he used the high end of it. Thor wasn't even using his full strength either. If you saw the expression on his face and how he did it there wasn't that much effort then how you can compare to superman who look like he threw his back into it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"@Static.1.That wouldn't be paper weight to superman after taking on about six celestials. That sword isn't heavy to thor. Its a feat because he got it through a celestial that was that durable and while he was that weak. Superman however moving moons isn't to much strength. Its more along the lines of flying really and pushing. Its still a feat but still not just all strength. Thor is stronger. Classic Thor took a tree and hit a tank so hard the it shattered on a molecular level. When has superman done something even close that???

Why wouldn't it be? Strength is strength, Zee. For someone who could lift things in the mutli-megaton range, a 50,000-lb. sword isn't gonna be hard from Superman to toss through a Celestial, in my opinion. And, Superman rarely uses the high end of his strength in battle. So, you can't say that he wouldn't be able to do this. And why isn't moving moons much strength. You said the word pushing. That requires strength, regardless. If you push something that's too heavy for you, you wouldn't be able to move it. It just so happens that when Superman pushes or pulls moons, it moves, meaning that it's impressive, anyway you put it. Even with the flying, it's all strength.

3.Superman wasn't fully using his strength but he used the high end of it."

How do know this? What if he wasn't trying?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zee crusher

Well for one you say as if the sword was heavy for Thor. I'm just saying even after all those hits he's taken he still lifted it and had enough power to throw it. When superman fought doomsday for the whole time he could barely throw a good punch. When superman fought shaggy man the general version did you seem him on his knees trying to actually talk to him?? Orion dog of war had to save him with his dog of war. Also pushing a moon thats already in space and not much against it compared to pulling the midgard serpent who is on earth grabbing on to it. Think of it this way the earth has 6 billion humans right?? The earth has few billion animals right?? The earth has trillions of insects right? The earth has mountains right? Thor had to pull all that and the midgard serpent?? The moon has what?? A crater which takes away most of the weight. The moon has a hell of alot of craters.

2.Also how do I know Thor isn't always holding back because when it comes to a real fight he doesn't hold back. Superman same thing. Only exception while Thor is taking hits from living tribunal or galactus Supermans struggling with doomsday and imperiex. They both hold back yes but Thors holding back alot more since he's alot stronger. Remember how he uses 1/3 of his strength in a fight?? If Thor could waste time pushing a moon lol he would do so as well.

3.I read the comic and saw it. Superman did throw alot of energy into that punch.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Well for one you say as if the sword was heavy for Thor.

Refute the point rather than putting words in my mouth.

I'm just saying even after all those hits he's taken he still lifted it and had enough power to throw it. When superman fought doomsday for the whole time he could barely throw a good punch. When superman fought shaggy man the general version did you seem him on his knees trying to actually talk to him?? Orion dog of war had to save him with his dog of war.

So, what is this now? A matter of who's endurance is greater? You're saying Superman could barely throw a good punch when a lot of them were landing. Even his last punch was enough to put down Doomsday, was it? Who's to say that he didn't throw every last ounce of power into that attack? Also, these are just a few examples here. I've seen other fights with Superman owning the sh!t outta Darkseid, Mongul, and a bunch of others. I think it's a matter of how inconsistent Superman's endurance is portrayed, mainly because of the story. I've seen him effectively hold his own in fights without breaking a sweat or getting exhausted more than I've seen him get tired or anything.

Also pushing a moon thats already in space and not much against it compared to pulling the midgard serpent who is on earth grabbing on to it. Think of it this way the earth has 6 billion humans right?? The earth has few billion animals right?? The earth has trillions of insects right? The earth has mountains right? Thor had to pull all that and the midgard serpent?? The moon has what?? A crater which takes away most of the weight. The moon has a hell of alot of craters.

The moon is smaller, yes? But, Thor was only pulling the serpent. Not the Earth. If that were the case, he would have pulled the Earth out of orbit. Despite all the the Earth holds, he wasn't pulling that. Thor was basically pulling against the Serpent's will and resistance. And, by the looks of it, the Serpent wasn't strong enough to stand it's ground and stay were it was or it just let up because Thor was too strong for it. The Earth has nothing to do with it.

3.I read the comic and saw it. Superman did throw alot of energy into that punch. "

I want to see this. Show it to me.
Post Edited:2008-05-26 14:47:00
Post Edited:2008-05-26 14:47:59

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

Superman just figured out how to finally beat doomsday after hours wasted on destruction.

Also all heroes have there good moments I'm sure you posted all of supermans here.

2.Read the comic closer. The midgard serpent was wrapped around the earth. At first he was pulling it with the earth till it couldn't hold on any more. So he did infact pull all of those things.

3.Let me find the pic but I doubt I till have it either way. You can ask some one else of it they can give you the same answer.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"2.Read the comic closer. The midgard serpent was wrapped around the earth. At first he was pulling it with the earth till it couldn't hold on any more. So he did infact pull all of those things."

I read it. It doesn't say anything about the Earth being pulled. And, even if he did pull the Earth, it didn't budge. But, like you said, the Serpent couldn't hold on anymore, so I'm guess that supports my point on the Serpent not being strong enough to hold it's ground like I said earlier.
Post Edited:2008-05-26 15:16:24

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39  Edited By Methos

been done, way too many times before...

how did this stay alive for 7 hours?

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere