Thor vs JLA B-Team

This topic is locked from further discussion.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guy can't block that

Guy cant block what? Turning intangible is pretty effective in avoiding attacks, even energy-based ones.

Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?

Nth Metal actually should be pretty effective against Thor because of its anti-magic properties. If Hawkman can hurt Despero with it, why wouldnt he be able to hurt Thor?

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Guy can't block that

Guy cant block what? Turning intangible is pretty effective in avoiding attacks, even energy-based ones.

@darkraiden said:

Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?

Nth Metal actually should be pretty effective against Thor because of its anti-magic properties. If Hawkman can hurt Despero with it, why wouldnt he be able to hurt Thor?

No Caption Provided

Thor's more durable then Despero and he's NOT MAGIC. He has resistance and access to magic.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@darkraiden: Guy can't block that, Hawkman can't block it (it's not magic), Aquaman's never nullified a universal attack, and RT's lightning would only empower Thor so.....nah they'd mostly be done in. Also Mjolnir can specifically hit intangible people. Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?

Thor has to know his target is intangible to recalibrate Mjolnir to harm it. That said, the difference between Adamantium and Nth Metal is astronomical. Both are super-strong and rare, but Adamantium is JUST nigh-invincible. Nth Metal is insanely durable and (among MANY, MANY other things) it nullifies/disrupts magic on contact. Including force fields, incidentally. Thor's powers outside of his genetics as a member of the Asgardian race, are magical in origin. Nth Metal is the natural enemy of magical energy, the same way mongoose are the natural enemy of poisonous snakes. That and the fact that Hawkman actually knows what he's doing with such weapons, and the fact that they are sharpened to a killing edge, he could chop limbs off or slice the belly open of the Prince of Asgard. Like Wolverine sought to do. The difference between Wolverine and the Pharaoh is that the "Pound the ground" shockwave to put distance between them would be useless against a man with Hawkman's aerial experience. Especially if Hawkman knows that may be his only option, due to Thor's mental state.

Would RT empower Thor? Maybe, but what's more likely is that they nullify each other in that category.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By willpayton

Thor's more durable then Despero

Evidence? Despero is able to fight Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Power Girl AT THE SAME TIME. This would simply not be possible if he didnt have durability at least on that level.

No Caption Provided

and he's NOT MAGIC. He has resistance and access to magic.

Thor... not magic? Almost all of the guys powers are magically based. I know he has a base level from being an Asgardian, but come on. Any evidence for what you're saying?

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By imperiex96

Massive Thor wanking here. Bloodlusted Thor is the new Prep Batman LOL. If I read this thread right Thor can take the entire teams best like I could walk through cobwebs AND one-shot everybody without busting a sweat?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Evidence? Despero is able to fight Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Power Girl AT THE SAME TIME. This would simply not be possible if he didnt have durability at least on that level.

Not to mention tearing into Hourman who's got skin like tank armor in one swipe, but yes. Well said.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Evidence? Despero is able to fight Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Power Girl AT THE SAME TIME. This would simply not be possible if he didnt have durability at least on that level.

No Caption Provided

@darkraiden said:

Thor... not magic? Almost all of the guys powers are magically based. I know he has a base level from being an Asgardian, but come on. Any evidence for what you're saying?

Did you see the scans? He's tanked Celestial blasts, tanked a neutron stars gravity, exploding sun, supernova, Odin in Destroyer Armor, 8th Day Juggernaut, and more.

And no, he's not magic. At all really. His powers are natural. Mjolnir's a bit of magic but not 100%

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Guy can't block that, Hawkman can't block it (it's not magic), Aquaman's never nullified a universal attack, and RT's lightning would only empower Thor so.....nah they'd mostly be done in. Also Mjolnir can specifically hit intangible people. Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?

Thor has to know his target is intangible to recalibrate Mjolnir to harm it. That said, the difference between Adamantium and Nth Metal is astronomical. Both are super-strong and rare, but Adamantium is JUST nigh-invincible. Nth Metal is insanely durable and (among MANY, MANY other things) it nullifies/disrupts magic on contact. Including force fields, incidentally. Thor's powers outside of his genetics as a member of the Asgardian race, are magical in origin. Nth Metal is the natural enemy of magical energy, the same way mongoose are the natural enemy of poisonous snakes. That and the fact that Hawkman actually knows what he's doing with such weapons, and the fact that they are sharpened to a killing edge, he could chop limbs off or slice the belly open of the Prince of Asgard. Like Wolverine sought to do. The difference between Wolverine and the Pharaoh is that the "Pound the ground" shockwave to put distance between them would be useless against a man with Hawkman's aerial experience. Especially if Hawkman knows that may be his only option, due to Thor's mental state.

Would RT empower Thor? Maybe, but what's more likely is that they nullify each other in that category.

Is Thor magic? i've never seen him stated as magic and whatnot.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@willpayton: lol at Superman trying to choke Despero with the American Flag... Such a stupid fight. Why not punching him really hard instead of choking him so softly the flag actually resisted being forced by Superman's arms and Despero's neck without breaking. So many flaws in that fight it's not even funny.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

@willpayton: lol at Superman trying to choke Despero with the American Flag... Such a stupid fight. Why not punching him really hard instead of choking him so softly the flag actually resisted being forced by Superman's arms and Despero's neck without breaking. So many flaws in that fight it's not even funny.

LOL!!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

LOL!!

I dont know. If I was in a fistfight with some dude that draped an American flag around his neck like a cape... I'd be inclined to want to choke him with it too. Cant blame Superman on this one.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@fiodestromus said:

@ghostravage said:

LOL!!

I dont know. If I was in a fistfight with some dude that draped an American flag around his neck like a cape... I'd be inclined to want to choke him with it too. Cant blame Superman on this one.

No... He is the one to blame... Look at how Power Girl and Captain Marvel tried to choke him... I mean... Isn't that smarter than choke him with an apparently utterly resistant/nigh indestructible flag? Also, wtf is going on with people trying to choke him? Is choking him his weakness? They were like:

Superman: "Im going to choke you with the American Power!"

Despero: "HA! You failed speedo guy!"

Power Girl: "OH NOES! Superman failed to choke him! Maybe im the one for the job!"

Despero: "Your intents are useless you busty !@#$%^"

Captain Marvel: "By the Wisdom of Solomon! Power Girl couldn't choke him! Definitely im the one for the job!"

In this case im just going to randomly speculate with no sort of obvious pattern here and say he failed too.

Anyway, the real question here is... Why on earth isn't Hourman using his time abilities to fight Despero... Is he just having fun looking at his friends fail with what looks like a neck fetish assault or something? This is precisely why im against ABC logic, look how easily countered is that scan. Why people wouldn't use measurable feats by Despero? Even him mind raping MM is way more reliable than fights like this.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@ghostravage: The version of hourman in that pick doesnt have time powers. that is rick who has super strength ( low level brick) speed and durability for one hour at a time and can see visions one hr into the future. he did wear bracelts that allowed him to step out of time and talk to his late father for a minute at a time out of time but since Rex returned to life not even that

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

No Caption Provided

@darkraiden said:

Evidence? Despero was hurt by sharks controlled by Aquaman, and guess what? Hawkman hurt him with his mace. Nth metal doesn't have anything with it. It's blunt weapon, he was hurt only cause of Hawkman's several tons strength blow.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive Thor wanking here. Bloodlusted Thor is the new Prep Batman LOL. If I read this thread right Thor can take the entire teams best like I could walk through cobwebs AND one-shot everybody without busting a sweat?

I know right. Goes to show how far fanboyism can go. trolololololol.

CIN.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#317  Edited By beatboks1

@willpayton said:

@darkraiden said:

No Caption Provided

@darkraiden said:

Evidence? Despero was hurt by sharks controlled by Aquaman, and guess what? Hawkman hurt him with his mace. Nth metal doesn't have anything with it. It's blunt weapon, he was hurt only cause of Hawkman's several tons strength blow.

Nth metal has NOTHING with it.

No Caption Provided

Nth metal gives the user far more than JUST a few tons strength. It is a mental sensitive metal that allows the wearer with enough knowledge control of the four fundamental forces of the universe ( basically a reality warper). Hawkman doesn't have that knowledge but even so he has still used it's abilities for quite a bit.

Just for a few

Besides which wearing a metal that allows you to mentally control gravity allows you to hit pretty damn hard. The reason the claw of Horus allows HM to hit someone with a planetary level strike ( and KO for example Superman) is because the way the Nth metal of it was forged by the genius of Nabu do it uses the earths magnetic field just so. It's nothing more than a piece of Nth metal forged to precision. HM's mace is just not forged as well.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian said:

@willpayton said:

@darkraiden said:

No Caption Provided

@darkraiden said:

Nth metal has NOTHING with it.

No Caption Provided

Nth metal gives the user far more than JUST a few tons strength. It is a mental sensitive metal that allows the wearer with enough knowledge control of the four fundamental forces of the universe ( basically a reality warper). Hawkman doesn't have that knowledge but even so he has still used it's abilities for quite a bit.

Just for a few

Besides which wearing a metal that allows you to mentally control gravity allows you to hit pretty damn hard. The reason the claw of Horus allows HM to hit someone with a planetary level strike ( and KO for example Superman) is because the way the Nth metal of it was forged by the genius of Nabu do it uses the earths magnetic field just so. It's nothing more than a piece of Nth metal forged to precision. HM's mace is just not forged as well.

What happened with Hawk's mace when he fought Black Adam? In that fight he managed to hit him only once, and it only angered Adam.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@darkraiden: Is Thor magic? i've never seen him stated as magic and whatnot.

You have to read more closely, mon ami. My exact words were: "Thor's powers outside of his genetics as a member of the Asgardian race, are magical in origin." Someone (it may have been you, but I'm not certain) posted a scan of Thor summoning up from either himself or from the Asgardian soil a massive energy surge as an attack against his opponent. Without Mjolnir. The bottom line on that is actually twofold:

1. Asgard is an inherently magical realm if due to nothing more than the World Tree's existence there. That residual magical energy it gives off 24 hours a day (or however long an Asgardian day is) penetrates every living thing in that realm. Hence the elves and trolls and Frost Giants, etc.. All inherently magical if not explicitly magical (like those who actually cast spells, like Loki or Karnilla for example). That surge of either internal energy or ground summoned energy was I assure you NOT cosmic in nature. It was supernatural, and thus ingrained onto his DNA. Nth Metal, especially razor sharp Nth Metal, swung with a purpose, by a man who's skilled in their usage, would take issue with such a power source.
  2. Asgard's gravity is much greater than Earth's. Hence Thor's and all Asgardian's greater muscle and bone density by comparison. That part wouldn't be affected, I don't believe. But his Belt of Strength and his "enchanted Uru mallet" (Odin's words, not mine) are quite magical, and thus subject to disruption and/or nullification via Nth Metal. Wolverine didn't even have access to said material and for a while he was able to with a combination of agility, speed, and skill, slice and dice Thor until he decided to shockwave attack the ground he was standing on. Wolverine can't fly. So that was a good move on Thor's part that kept his limbs from being severed. Hawkman has no such vulnerability, and a shockwave to the ground would be laughed at by him. But I reiterate, that he's not alone here. He got friends who are blasting away at Thor with all manner of nastiness from all sides while Thor's being simultaneously mind raped into submission.

This team has the skill set(s), the Powerset(s), and the active teamwork dynamics to win this fight, mon ami. Remember, they ONLY NEED THE KO to win here. If fake Avengers can do that (on Asgardian soil, no less) then this JLA team can do it on a commercial break.

And I like Thor, by the way...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Is Thor magic? i've never seen him stated as magic and whatnot.

You have to read more closely, mon ami. My exact words were: "Thor's powers outside of his genetics as a member of the Asgardian race, are magical in origin." Someone (it may have been you, but I'm not certain) posted a scan of Thor summoning up from either himself or from the Asgardian soil a massive energy surge as an attack against his opponent. Without Mjolnir. The bottom line on that is actually twofold:

1. Asgard is an inherently magical realm if due to nothing more than the World Tree's existence there. That residual magical energy it gives off 24 hours a day (or however long an Asgardian day is) penetrates every living thing in that realm. Hence the elves and trolls and Frost Giants, etc.. All inherently magical if not explicitly magical (like those who actually cast spells, like Loki or Karnilla for example). That surge of either internal energy or ground summoned energy was I assure you NOT cosmic in nature. It was supernatural, and thus ingrained onto his DNA. Nth Metal, especially razor sharp Nth Metal, swung with a purpose, by a man who's skilled in their usage, would take issue with such a power source.
  2. Asgard's gravity is much greater than Earth's. Hence Thor's and all Asgardian's greater muscle and bone density by comparison. That part wouldn't be affected, I don't believe. But his Belt of Strength and his "enchanted Uru mallet" (Odin's words, not mine) are quite magical, and thus subject to disruption and/or nullification via Nth Metal. Wolverine didn't even have access to said material and for a while he was able to with a combination of agility, speed, and skill, slice and dice Thor until he decided to shockwave attack the ground he was standing on. Wolverine can't fly. So that was a good move on Thor's part that kept his limbs from being severed. Hawkman has no such vulnerability, and a shockwave to the ground would be laughed at by him. But I reiterate, that he's not alone here. He got friends who are blasting away at Thor with all manner of nastiness from all sides while Thor's being simultaneously mind raped into submission.

This team has the skill set(s), the Powerset(s), and the active teamwork dynamics to win this fight, mon ami. Remember, they ONLY NEED THE KO to win here. If fake Avengers can do that (on Asgardian soil, no less) then this JLA team can do it on a commercial break.

And I like Thor, by the way...

That statement...not really relevant here. We both know that plot and comic books don't take everything into consideration when they write stories.

I know he can use magic, what I'm wondering is, what does that have to do with his durability? Don't see how Nth Metal would pierce him as he doesn't have a vulnerability to weakness to anti-magic things IIRC. He fought Juggernaut in a vortex of anti-magic and none of his powers got worse or weaker so......

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

That statement...not really relevant here. We both know that plot and comic books don't take everything into consideration when they write stories.

I know he can use magic, what I'm wondering is, what does that have to do with his durability? Don't see how Nth Metal would pierce him as he doesn't have a vulnerability to weakness to anti-magic things IIRC. He fought Juggernaut in a vortex of anti-magic and none of his powers got worse or weaker so......

I've got to head off to work, but I'll address this (unless someone beats me to it) at either my lunch break or after I get off. I'll see you guys later on.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman and Gardner are enough on a good day.

All five of them take Thor down convincingly.

No

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Thor would win. But a lot of writers like to make Thor lose to people he shouldn't. But Thor bloodlusted is too much.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By ForeverEvil

@ndm5 said:

@comicfan11 said:

Aquaman and Gardner are enough on a good day.

All five of them take Thor down convincingly.

No

yes actually. reading the comments helps convince you. trust me

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet said:

@darkraiden: So you're saying you team can tank Lightning that hurt multiversal and universal entities? Really? That's just.....insane.

Well, define tank. If tank means just stand there like dopes and brace themselves, I'd be inclined to agree with you. But with Hawkman's Nth Metal (anti-magic) weapons [some of which are again, razor sharp, and can sever limbs off of and/or open the belly of the Odinson], Aquaman's Waterbearer (which can nullify the very lightning bolts that would be rained down on him and his teammates before they reach their target(s), Guy's ability to turn intangible while shielded (thus avoiding said lightning strike altogether), and a bloodlusted RT's ability to launch his OWN multiversal lightning strikes, you'll realize that the only team member in any danger from such an attack is Steel, who could be shielded by his old college roommate Guy Gardner.

The team can win. Seriously. Because all they need is the KO. And I explained very clearly in my last post just how they can do exactly that.^-^

Guy can't block that, Hawkman can't block it (it's not magic), Aquaman's never nullified a universal attack, and RT's lightning would only empower Thor so.....nah they'd mostly be done in. Also Mjolnir can specifically hit intangible people. Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?

if the lightning isnt magical then that just means that its PIS to have regular lightning hurt galacatus and such people when mere regular real life people survive lightning strikes. just saying. plus you ignored all he said and just kept saying what youre saying

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By green_skaar

if the lightning isnt magical then that just means that its PIS to have regular lightning hurt galacatus and such people when mere regular real life people survive lightning strikes. just saying. plus you ignored all he said and just kept saying what youre saying

I don't know if it's officially clarified anywhere the exact nature (magic, natural, godly, etc) of Thor's lightning. however if Thor is going all out with a blast, it would decimate this team, easily. The problem, is this would be very out of character, since he reserves those sorts of blasts for planetary/universal threats, not B-squads.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

I don't know if it's officially clarified anywhere the exact nature (magic, natural, godly, etc) of Thor's lightning. however if Thor is going all out with a blast, it would decimate this team, easily. The problem, is this would be very out of character, since he reserves those sorts of blasts for planetary/universal threats, not B-squads.

well some of the B-teamers are fast enough to dodge lightning. and if its magical they have a mace that disrupts magic and a water hand that dispels magic. lol so yea

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By green_skaar

@foreverevil said:

well some of the B-teamers are fast enough to dodge lightning. and if its magical they have a mace that disrupts magic and a water hand that dispels magic. lol so yea

Thor has AOE lightning, and his biggest strike against Choas King looked thousands of miles wide, so I doubt anyone would dodge it.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By ForeverEvil

@green_skaar said:

@foreverevil said:

Thor has AOE lightning, and his biggest strike against Choas King looked thousands of miles wide, so I doubt anyone would dodge it.

so then its magical. and i already stated what the team can do against magic

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

@darkraiden: So you're saying you team can tank Lightning that hurt multiversal and universal entities? Really? That's just.....insane.

Well, define tank. If tank means just stand there like dopes and brace themselves, I'd be inclined to agree with you. But with Hawkman's Nth Metal (anti-magic) weapons [some of which are again, razor sharp, and can sever limbs off of and/or open the belly of the Odinson], Aquaman's Waterbearer (which can nullify the very lightning bolts that would be rained down on him and his teammates before they reach their target(s), Guy's ability to turn intangible while shielded (thus avoiding said lightning strike altogether), and a bloodlusted RT's ability to launch his OWN multiversal lightning strikes, you'll realize that the only team member in any danger from such an attack is Steel, who could be shielded by his old college roommate Guy Gardner.

The team can win. Seriously. Because all they need is the KO. And I explained very clearly in my last post just how they can do exactly that.^-^

Guy can't block that, Hawkman can't block it (it's not magic), Aquaman's never nullified a universal attack, and RT's lightning would only empower Thor so.....nah they'd mostly be done in. Also Mjolnir can specifically hit intangible people. Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?

Wha? in addressed all of what he said. How did I ignore anything. I pointed out why the things he said wouldn't matter.

Also, just because it's big and powerful doesn't mean magic. Storm has lightning that hurts Heralds of Galactus at times and her lightning isn't magic.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

Wha? in addressed all of what he said. How did I ignore anything. I pointed out why the things he said wouldn't matter.

Also, just because it's big and powerful doesn't mean magic. Storm has lightning that hurts Heralds of Galactus at times and her lightning isn't magic.

well then its either PIS or theyre weak. its lightning

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

Or...it's comics. Where Lightning and Fire and whatnot can hurt people based on who wields it. Storm's lightning hurts people with high durability and she's penetrated nearly down to the core of the earth before. With regular lightning. It's just how it works.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

Or...it's comics. Where Lightning and Fire and whatnot can hurt people based on who wields it. Storm's lightning hurts people with high durability and she's penetrated nearly down to the core of the earth before. With regular lightning. It's just how it works.

youre basically aggreing with me in saying that its illogical. Thanks. Thats what Im saying too. Anyway as already mentioned, members of the team are fast enough to evade lightning.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

youre basically aggreing with me in saying that its illogical. Thanks. Thats what Im saying too. Anyway as already mentioned, members of the team are fast enough to evade lightning.

It's illogical but a consistent part of their powerset, so not PIS, more like CBIS Comic Book induced Stupidity. And they can dodge lightning (only GL and RT probably) but can they dodge omnidirectional lightning? No, no they can't. Especially not one that's thousands of miles wide.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

It's illogical but a consistent part of their powerset, so not PIS, more like CBIS Comic Book induced Stupidity. And they can dodge lightning (only GL and RT probably) but can they dodge omnidirectional lightning? No, no they can't. Especially not one that's thousands of miles wide.

sounds magical. as i already said multiple times. water hand and the mace disrupt magic.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

According to lightning expert Martin Uman of the University of Florida's Lightning Resarch Group, the average lightning bolt is about an inch wide.

This is comics not real life...

Obviously. Im simply stating that lightning is only an inch wide to create a baseline. if lightning is only an inch wide and thor is hundreds of miles long, then its probably magical. maybe he has 2 kinds. natural and magical. natural coming from clouds and that can be dodged by some of the team members IF he had the time to do it while being attacked by the entire B team. also he has magical lightning that comes from the hammer. and THAT can be disrupted by the waterhand and the mace. just saying

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@foreverevil said:

@darkraiden said:

@heraldofganthet said:

sounds magical. as i already said multiple times. water hand and the mace disrupt magic.

It's not magical unless stated so...and it's never been stated. It's simply lightning, powerful, thousands of mile wide, omnidirectional lightning.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By green_skaar

@foreverevil said:

Obviously. Im simply stating that lightning is only an inch wide to create a baseline. if lightning is only an inch wide and thor is hundreds of miles long, then its probably magical. maybe he has 2 kinds. natural and magical. natural coming from clouds and that can be dodged by some of the team members IF he had the time to do it while being attacked by the entire B team. also he has magical lightning that comes from the hammer. and THAT can be disrupted by the waterhand and the mace. just saying

Could be godly, remember he's a god. Also there is zero chance of waterhand or the mace disrupting Thor's most powerful lightning attacks. Thor hurt the Chaos King with this attack, which turned the attack in then God Squad's favor enabling Hercules to seal the deal.

Choas King >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> waterhand or mace

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden and @foreverevil please consider trimming your quoted responses. They could be reduced to your current comment and the last comment from the other poster, and make it much easier to read and not LOTS of scrolling for the rest of us!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Could be godly, remember he's a god. Also there is zero chance of waterhand or the mace disrupting Thor's most powerful lightning attacks. Thor hurt the Chaos King with this attack, which turned the attack in then God Squad's favor enabling Hercules to seal the deal.

Choas King >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> waterhand or mace

you dont know that. the mace and water hand disrupt magic. show me an instance of them failing to do so.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By TommyJones1945

Oh God, just what we need; more thor-wanking.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you dont know that. the mace and water hand disrupt magic. show me an instance of them failing to do so.

So waterhand/mace has better ability to disrupt Thor's lightning than Chaos King?!?!? Hmm, some how I doubt that...but to each their own.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God, just what we need; more thor-wanking.

Just what we need, more insults and less discussion!

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

So waterhand/mace has better ability to disrupt Thor's lightning than Chaos King?!?!? Hmm, some how I doubt that...but to each their own.

i didnt say that. i said they disrupt magic and for you to show me an instance where the failed to do what they do

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i didnt say that. i said they disrupt magic and for you to show me an instance where the failed to do what they do

We haven't evenly definitively shown Thor's attack is indeed magic, or something else yet.

However, suppose it is magic for argument sake, when we are talking about an attack of this magnitude of power, we have to start to wonder if the stance that the mace or waterhand would disrupt it is violating the "no limits fallacy".

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil said:

We haven't evenly definitively shown Thor's attack is indeed magic, or something else yet.

However, suppose it is magic for argument sake, when we are talking about an attack of this magnitude of power, we have to start to wonder if the stance that the mace or waterhand would disrupt it is violating the "no limits fallacy".

so youre NOT going to provide me with what I asked for?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@foreverevil said:

so youre NOT going to provide me with what I asked for?

First provide something that says Thor's lightning is magic.