Thor vs JLA B-Team

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkraiden: seems like you like kobe so thats cool. but youre losing arguments left and right dude.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@foreverevil:

I'm confused? So if Thor is seperated from his hammer from a distance then he starts to lose his powers and die? I don't understand.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

I'm confused? So if Thor is seperated from his hammer from a distance then he starts to lose his powers and die? I don't understand.

yes. as far as i remember reading thats what happens.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil:

That doesn't make any sense to me but okay.

umm, you could send a letter complaining to Marvel I suppose.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has raiden and cgoodness given up yet?

CIN.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has raiden and cgoodness given up yet?

CIN.

lol No. Never. I mean hulk is "faster than light and thor getting tagged by wolverine is bull feces and captain america saying thor is slow is just cap being a jerk and its a lie"

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: seems like you like kobe so thats cool. but youre losing arguments left and right dude.

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

That's you're opinion about me losing arguments left and right, cool I guess. And no Thor lost that weakness LONG AGO, the distance from his hammer one.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

I think that that is long gone.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

can you show scans as proof? just so that we're not assuming that that is no longer true.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

can you show scans as proof? just so that we're not assuming that that is no longer true.

I don't have since Thor hasn't been that far away from Mjolnir for the past few years but from what I know that is no longer hanging out there.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By ForeverEvil

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

I don't have since Thor hasn't been that far away from Mjolnir for the past few years but from what I know that is no longer hanging out there.

how do you know? give us an issue number so we can verify

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

Thor hasn't had the 60 second separation rule for quite some time, if you want a specific issue you'd have to ask @thundergodswrath

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@foreverevil said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@foreverevil said:

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

Thor hasn't had the 60 second separation rule for quite some time, if you want a specific issue you'd have to ask @thundergodswrath

how long is it now....allegedly(lol) anyway the point was that mjonir didnt go to the other side of the universe in half a minute. it was returned to him by odin

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@beatboks1 said:

@darkraiden:

1. So Odin's NOT skyfather level? News to me. I tell you they have feats to match Odin and that's your response.

2. So is RT/ Tornado Tyrant ( and tornado champion). In fact he's more than planetary level as he has controled the wind on several planets at the same time.

3. Thor most certainly DOES not hit harder than Lobo and certainly not than starbreaker who's almost celestial level. Nice try. I'd like to see a single scan of Thor moving a star. Lobo has also beaten the crap out of Superman, Captain Marvel, Valor ( Mon-el) and others.

4. Please show a single scan of AQ being put down by lightning? I can present several where he tanks it and several more when he dodges. I can show him tanking many types of energy blast from plasma to ligntninv and magic all pre water hand with in reased durability and instant healing.

1. I need to see said feats like galaxy busting with ease.

2. I need to see that as well

3. He should. Thor has beat down Surfer who tanks Supernovas without a scratch. Thor has beat down much more durable people. Hell he stalemated Zeus and has hurt Odin physically.

4. Nah, can't be bothered to find them now. maybe later, but I'm not too interested in Aquaman so that'd be a chore.

I can understand wanting to see Tornado Tyrant feats but do you really not know Odin's easily on Skyfather level? He busts planets with ease, stops time and even shakes the multiverse with his battle against the Cosmic Entity Eternity. And when has Thor ever beat down Surfer besides that dodgy story where Thor went mad and everyone was holding back against him whereas he was going all out + PIS events from the writer?

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@foreverevil said:

@wardemon32 said:

@foreverevil:

That's you're opinion about me losing arguments left and right, cool I guess. And no Thor lost that weakness LONG AGO, the distance from his hammer one.

Can u just show a scan where hes without his hammer, and not suffering any ill effs.

CIN.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By bigcimmerian

Ok, can somebody tell me how exactly does the team wins?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lvenger said:

@darkraiden said:

@beatboks1 said:

@darkraiden:

1. So Odin's NOT skyfather level? News to me. I tell you they have feats to match Odin and that's your response.

2. So is RT/ Tornado Tyrant ( and tornado champion). In fact he's more than planetary level as he has controled the wind on several planets at the same time.

3. Thor most certainly DOES not hit harder than Lobo and certainly not than starbreaker who's almost celestial level. Nice try. I'd like to see a single scan of Thor moving a star. Lobo has also beaten the crap out of Superman, Captain Marvel, Valor ( Mon-el) and others.

4. Please show a single scan of AQ being put down by lightning? I can present several where he tanks it and several more when he dodges. I can show him tanking many types of energy blast from plasma to ligntninv and magic all pre water hand with in reased durability and instant healing.

3. He should. Thor has beat down Surfer who tanks Supernovas without a scratch. Thor has beat down much more durable people. Hell he stalemated Zeus and has hurt Odin physically.

4. Nah, can't be bothered to find them now. maybe later, but I'm not too interested in Aquaman so that'd be a chore.

I can understand wanting to see Tornado Tyrant feats but do you really not know Odin's easily on Skyfather level? He busts planets with ease, stops time and even shakes the multiverse with his battle against the Cosmic Entity Eternity. And when has Thor ever beat down Surfer besides that dodgy story where Thor went mad and everyone was holding back against him whereas he was going all out + PIS events from the writer?

Odin IS a high end Skyfather... Same as Dormammu and Surtur. I didn't read the past comments, but if he's here in some way he solo's effortlessly, the guy has too much hax powers, magic, strength, resistance, you name it, to kill everybody here. He's not a B team buster, he busts A team busters like Thanos, which is considered a low end skyfather or atleast close to become one.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@darkraiden said:

@beatboks1 said:

@darkraiden:

What no? everyone knows Odin is skyfather. I meant for Hades and Poseidon, the people Aquaman actually affected.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By XiiX

My favorite part is where Thor can supposedly dole out greater damage than Starbreaker AKA "whoever".

Because popularity is seemingly the greatest power of all.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe this thread has gone for 6 pages now.... Thor loses do to being overwhelm.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By cyborgzod

Aquaman freezes the liquid inside Thor's eyeballs, then makes them explode. After that, things get ugly.

No Caption Provided

Team wins!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@wardemon32: I dont think it's still canon. when Odin wanted to teach his son some humility he bound him to a frail mortal form and when that form struck his walking stick h became Thor stick became Mjilnor. when this happened Thor's power was linked to Mjilnor so separating him from it for more than 60 seconds would make him mortal. Obviously doing so in space would also kill him. I did think however that it has been revoked. I havent read much of Thor lately but was a massive fan of classic Thor

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Ok, can somebody tell me how exactly does the team wins?Sure thing, my Cimmerian friend. But only because you asked so nicely!;) This is a repost:

Guy Gardner= Green Lantern. He's also headstrong, so he lacks the normal restraint that the other Earth-based GL's have. Could make him the most tenacious fighter on the DC team.

Red Tornado: A Wind Elemental housed inside an android body that is capable of near immediate self repair due to a creation of Steel's called Psudocytes (artificial White Blood Cells that imbue their host with a healing factor in high doses, instantaneous healing of a specific injury in small doses [see: Vox for more details on the latter example]). Both he and Thor have planet-wide mystical weather control powers. He also has super strength, but in the Class 50-60 range.

Aquaman : See Waterbearer Hand for more details on that weapon and it's capabilities.

Hawkman: Possesses both blunt force (his Mace) as well as razor sharp weapons made out of Nth_Metal. Also has tremendous resistance to blunt force trauma and an excellent healing factor in addition to nearly 4500 years of h2h and weapons training.

Steel: Easily the smartest guy here. Was Guy Gardner's roommate during his undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan. His armor(s) have withstood the assaults of various "Super-Heavyweights" in close h2h combat, many of whom were of the Kryptonian variety. His most well known weapon outside of his suit of armor is his Kinetic_Hammer. This extra nasty is a devastating weapon that would not go unused against a threat as grave as a bloodlusted Thor. If he has any prep time at all he may even bring his "Annihilator" to the battleground. That is his Sniper Rifle that fires Anti-Matter bullets, but I don't remember if prep was off the table, so that option might not be open to him. That hammer could KO Thor at the very least IMO, which is all that's necessary for his team to win. Especially if RT is nullifying his weather bending efforts, Aquaman is blitzing him anti-magically and/or telepathically, Guy's blasting and/or constructing away at him, and Hawkman is slashing away at him with even more anti-magical Nth Metal weapons, and the team has a very good shot at taking this considering the fact that all of these men have served along side one another on the JLA at some point.

So you'd have to take the teamwork dynamic into account as well.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By TommyJones1945

^So what? While he grabs one member and makes a speech, the rest watch like idiots. Give it up dude, Thor gets overwhelmed

CIN.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: did Thor have his Hammer in siege, before he went to defend Asgard?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol great points. Team wins. Its settled

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By imperiex96

I'd say I've never seen fanboys grasp at so many straws before but I have seen some storm threads... in fact if you change Thor to storm I have 0 doubts it would make any difference. the ignorance and blatant 'brushing off' of every single point posed has given me a migraine like none I have ever experienced..... -_-

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Ok, can somebody tell me how exactly does the team wins?Sure thing, my Cimmerian friend. But only because you asked so nicely!;) This is a repost:

Guy Gardner= Green Lantern. He's also headstrong, so he lacks the normal restraint that the other Earth-based GL's have. Could make him the most tenacious fighter on the DC team.

Red Tornado: A Wind Elemental housed inside an android body that is capable of near immediate self repair due to a creation of Steel's called Psudocytes (artificial White Blood Cells that imbue their host with a healing factor in high doses, instantaneous healing of a specific injury in small doses [see: Vox for more details on the latter example]). Both he and Thor have planet-wide mystical weather control powers. He also has super strength, but in the Class 50-60 range.

Aquaman : See Waterbearer Hand for more details on that weapon and it's capabilities.

Hawkman: Possesses both blunt force (his Mace) as well as razor sharp weapons made out of Nth_Metal. Also has tremendous resistance to blunt force trauma and an excellent healing factor in addition to nearly 4500 years of h2h and weapons training.

Steel: Easily the smartest guy here. Was Guy Gardner's roommate during his undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan. His armor(s) have withstood the assaults of various "Super-Heavyweights" in close h2h combat, many of whom were of the Kryptonian variety. His most well known weapon outside of his suit of armor is his Kinetic_Hammer. This extra nasty is a devastating weapon that would not go unused against a threat as grave as a bloodlusted Thor. If he has any prep time at all he may even bring his "Annihilator" to the battleground. That is his Sniper Rifle that fires Anti-Matter bullets, but I don't remember if prep was off the table, so that option might not be open to him. That hammer could KO Thor at the very least IMO, which is all that's necessary for his team to win. Especially if RT is nullifying his weather bending efforts, Aquaman is blitzing him anti-magically and/or telepathically, Guy's blasting and/or constructing away at him, and Hawkman is slashing away at him with even more anti-magical Nth Metal weapons, and the team has a very good shot at taking this considering the fact that all of these men have served along side one another on the JLA at some point.

Green Lantern can easily be nullified by Mjolnir though. I can show feats of Thor completely draining people of their energy, even their life energy.

Red Tornado blocks Thor's Wind Manipulation at best. How would he block the Lightning?

Aquaman, that link .....didn't give me much information. Maybe I looked at it wrong.

Hawkman, not really strong enough to seriously hurt Thor, or survive him. Not a bloodlusted Thor.

Steel: He's never been shown to take on people who have Thor's feats. Again, people underestimate/dismiss Thor's feats of the 20 planets and Neutron Star thing that put him far and away above Superman, Supergirl, and Doomsday. Steel is good, but not good enough.

Honestly I don't see a real counter for Thor throwing Mjolnir at FTL speeds at the team, simply busting them up with his fist, or using omnidirectional, planet-wide lightning to kill them all. Not to mention the BFR factor of the hammer can be used to simply put them all in a blackhole.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By bigcimmerian

@heraldofganthet said:

Good post, I was too stubborn thinking that Thor easily wins, but when I think more about it, team has a good chance to win, but only if they play their cards right. All of them would be one shotted by bloodlusted Thor in 1v1 combat. What do you think about absorbing Red Tornado with Mjolnir? He's wind elemental, but Thor absorbed Elector and BFR'd. Also is hammer really capable of KOing Thor? I seriously doubt that, because Thor couldn't be KO'd even by Galactus, Celestials and Odin.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

1. Still not exactly skyfather level.

2. Weather controllers on a planetary level? Cause that's what level Thor is on.

3. Yes, Thor hits harder than Lobo and whoever, especially with Mjolnir, and I know Aquaman's been KO'd by lightning before. Luckily for Thor, he has lightning to use on him.

Zeus is a sky father. DCU Zeus has better feats than Marvel Zeus and Marvel is skyfather so please. Hades has defeated his older brother 3 times if he isn't skyfather level he has to be damn close.

2. Sorry dude but the best I can come up with for tornado tyrant in feats ( which is what a BLOODLUSTED Red Tornado is) is either Universal or multiversal level weather manipulator. Planetary just seems pathetic next to that. You may have heard of a little series called Crisis on Infinite Earths?? In that series the monitor gathered all the heroes and villains of the DCU to fight for him. His enemy only obtained two one Villain ( Psycho Pirate) and one hero ( Red Tornado). He enraged RT using Psychopirate's emotion control and released the tornado Tyrant within and unleashed him on MULTIPLE WORLDS AND MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS. The tornado tyrant ( one half of the wind elemental that resides within RT the other half being the Tornado Champion) ravaged hundreds of worlds at a time

No Caption Provided

In this one image we see TT unable to be stopped by CLASSIC Fate ( who himself defeated MANY skyfathers in one battle two at once and was able to fight the Spectre and last longer than any other) who was being helped by Powergirl, Mon-el, Johnny Quick and others. he was at the same time fighting teams including BA E-1 and E-2 Superman and many more elsewhere. Thor isn't going to win against him unless he is RKT.

3. In these scans above you see Aquaman tanking electricity , and dodging lightning. Dodging light blasts. Tanking energy blasts, magic blasts, plasma energy weapons and point blank explosions. I can supply a few dozen more from every era of comics so sorry mate but saying Arthur is going down to lightning is just BS.

As to Thor knocking him out with one blow, I've already shown that Wonder Woman, Warrior, MMH and Lobo Couldn't. If you seriously think Thor is stronger than Lobo I want to see a feat to beat this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's Lobo pulling stellar mass out of the sky. STELLAR mass ( the mass of a star). Do you have ANY idea how great that is. Sol the star around which our own little mud ball orbits ( which is a small star) weighs 332,946 times the mass of the Earth. That is a feat of strength in the few hundred thousand planet class and Aquaman has tanked his blows. Any and all discussion of Thor knocking Arthur out will now cease. He also tanked Starbreaker in JLA who as his name implies ALSO busts stars not just measly planets.

Time I think that you either put up or shut up.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@beatboks1:

2. Weather controllers on a planetary level? Cause that's what level Thor is on.

3. Yes, Thor hits harder than Lobo and whoever, especially with Mjolnir, and I know Aquaman's been KO'd by lightning before. Luckily for Thor, he has lightning to use on him.

Zeus is a sky father. DCU Zeus has better feats than Marvel Zeus and Marvel is skyfather so please. Hades has defeated his older brother 3 times if he isn't skyfather level he has to be damn close.

2. Sorry dude but the best I can come up with for tornado tyrant in feats ( which is what a BLOODLUSTED Red Tornado is) is either Universal or multiversal level weather manipulator. Planetary just seems pathetic next to that. You may have heard of a little series called Crisis on Infinite Earths?? In that series the monitor gathered all the heroes and villains of the DCU to fight for him. His enemy only obtained two one Villain ( Psycho Pirate) and one hero ( Red Tornado). He enraged RT using Psychopirate's emotion control and released the tornado Tyrant within and unleashed him on MULTIPLE WORLDS AND MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS. The tornado tyrant ( one half of the wind elemental that resides within RT the other half being the Tornado Champion) ravaged hundreds of worlds at a time

No Caption Provided

In this one image we see TT unable to be stopped by CLASSIC Fate ( who himself defeated MANY skyfathers in one battle two at once and was able to fight the Spectre and last longer than any other) who was being helped by Powergirl, Mon-el, Johnny Quick and others. he was at the same time fighting teams including BA E-1 and E-2 Superman and many more elsewhere. Thor isn't going to win against him unless he is RKT.

3. In these scans above you see Aquaman tanking electricity , and dodging lightning. Dodging light blasts. Tanking energy blasts, magic blasts, plasma energy weapons and point blank explosions. I can supply a few dozen more from every era of comics so sorry mate but saying Arthur is going down to lightning is just BS.

As to Thor knocking him out with one blow, I've already shown that Wonder Woman, Warrior, MMH and Lobo Couldn't. If you seriously think Thor is stronger than Lobo I want to see a feat to beat this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's Lobo pulling stellar mass out of the sky. STELLAR mass ( the mass of a star). Do you have ANY idea how great that is. Sol the star around which our own little mud ball orbits ( which is a small star) weighs 332,946 times the mass of the Earth. That is a feat of strength in the few hundred thousand planet class and Aquaman has tanked his blows. Any and all discussion of Thor knocking Arthur out will now cease. He also tanked Starbreaker in JLA who as his name implies ALSO busts stars not just measly planets.

Damn

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@beatboks1:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Lobo is theoretically 332, 946 times stronger than Superman? lol Aquaman going against this kind of character is stupid writing.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: So....we're just gonna use only high end feats now? Do you really think Thor doesn't have these high end feats?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Nicely done, man.

I was just following your lead, mon ami!^-^

@bigcimmerian: Good post, I was too stubborn thinking that Thor easily wins, but when I think more about it, team has a good chance to win, but only if they play their cards right. All of them would be one shotted by bloodlusted Thor in 1v1 combat. What do you think about absorbing Red Tornado with Mjolnir? He's wind elemental, but Thor absorbed Elector and BFR'd. Also is hammer really capable of KOing Thor? I seriously doubt that, because Thor couldn't be KO'd even by Galactus, Celestials and Odin.

I was going to answer that question, but @beatboks1 answered that one far better than I feel I ever could. As far as the Kinetic Hammer KO'ing Thor, it's highly likely. While Thor at his highest showings has done exactly as you've outlined, he's also had his head bashed in and his nose broken by his own hammer by the Hulk. That and the fact that Steel nearly decapitated the Eradicator from 75 yards away with one shot from his Hammer when the Eradicator was on the fritz (similar to the situation he and his teammates find themselves in with a bloodlusted thunder god). Remember, all it takes is for the Kinetic_Hammer to hit as hard as an aggressive Superman is for it to travel 60 yards. Think about that. Steel could throw his hammer to Miami (for example) while blasting away at Thor with his plasma cannons, sonic weapons, etc.. while his teammates are doing whatever they're doing and have it circle back to hit Thor in his sternum. That would be a crucial breaking injury, or the distraction Aquaman needs to overcome any TP resistance Thor may be exhibiting in this fight. Although Guy may need to raise shields to protect his team from the devastating shockwave that would result from the impact force (lol)!

Thanks for the props, by the way!

@darkraiden:

Green Lantern can easily be nullified by Mjolnir though. I can show feats of Thor completely draining people of their energy, even their life energy.

Nice try mon ami, but you and I both know that if you make Guy mad enough, he'll get both Green AND Red rings. Doubling his power and his ferocity. He'd be all over Thor like a bad suit. And yes, at FTL speeds.

Red Tornado blocks Thor's Wind Manipulation at best. How would he block the Lightning?

See @beatboks1's posting above for answers to this one.

Aquaman, that link .....didn't give me much information. Maybe I looked at it wrong.

Sorry about that. It basically makes him a near cosmic level Water Bender with control over water in all its forms in tremendous amounts. It keeps Aquaman fully hydrated at all times regardless of air temperature in addition to giving him a healing factor that even the Creeper could be proud of. The Waterbearer also boosts his telepathy to sick levels. Remember, Aquaman fully hydrated can military press oil platforms. If a fully hydrated Namor can fight Thor to a stand still in a damn close fight, I don't see why Aquaman (and his friends) couldn't do the same. Especially since they ONLY need the KO to win.

Hawkman, not really strong enough to seriously hurt Thor, or survive him. Not a bloodlusted Thor.

He survived a bloodlusted Thunder God in the form of Black Adam, so I don't see why not. But I doubt that he would have to stand toe to toe with him. He'd attack from the fringes. Stick and move. Don't, forget, Hawkman has razor sharp Nth Metal weapons that could decapitate or disembowel Thor if it really came to that. I see the match-up between these two going not unlike the fight he had with Wolverine.

Steel: He's never been shown to take on people who have Thor's feats. Again, people underestimate/dismiss Thor's feats of the 20 planets and Neutron Star thing that put him far and away above Superman, Supergirl, and Doomsday. Steel is good, but not good enough.

I would agree that Thor could overcome Steel in a protracted battle, but unlike Iron Man, Steel lacks any discernible arrogance. He wouldn't expect to slap box with an Asgardian. He'd fight at the margins while his armor and his hammer are getting stronger via the collection of Kinetic Energy and unload that power in a nasty counter attack. He'd also have the benefit of back up here to run interference for him.

Honestly I don't see a real counter for Thor throwing Mjolnir at FTL speeds at the team, simply busting them up with his fist, or using omnidirectional, planet-wide lightning to kill them all. Not to mention the BFR factor of the hammer can be used to simply put them all in a blackhole.

Guy has good shields, so there's always that possibility. But as to a BFR, please remember that this team has three members who are either an expert in temporal dynamics (dimensional travel) in Steel, a Waterbearer that can open up mystical portals for Aquaman, and/or an Oan Will Power Nexus that travel through Hyperspace all of the time that Guy is an expert at using.

The team has a very good chance to take this, mon ami.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By DarkRaiden

@heraldofganthet: @beatboks1:

Ok then high end feats.....

Thor hurting Galactus, hurting Odin, Overpowering the Phoenix Force, hurting Chaos King, hurting Glory, killing Void/Sentry:

That's hurting multi-galaxy+ durability Odin and Galactus, hurting a Universe+ Phoenix force, a Multiversal level Chaos King, and Glory who's => a mad Odin.

He breaks through a godbomb, shaking the stars, hurts Mangog with a whirlwind (seemingly kills him temporarily), hurts Hela with the twilight sword with some lightning (twilight sword is Surtur's, near equal to Odin), he breaks the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, closes a dimensional rift with a punch, breaks a Celestial's armor, and breaks Surfer's forcefield even though Surfer is amped by Loki's magic.

He closes a chasm of millions of tons, lifts the midgard serpent, shatters a planet with 1 strong, oneshots Hulk with lighting, oneshots abomination, oneshots Namor (since you mentioned him).

Omnidirectional lightning, lightning disrupts TP, him resisting Moondragon with the mindgem, mental stuff Moondragon can't even stand, morgan la fey, and more.

Mjolnir absorbing, amplifying and sending energy back, including the power cosmic, drains guy's energy completely after he shoots 1 energy blast at Thor, and last scan should just mention how his hammer can go many times the speed of light.

Tanks an exploding sun, adam warlock's karmic blasts, anti-matter, standing in the middle of a sun, multiple celestials blasting him, iron man's repulsor beam with ease, 4 mjolnir level weapons collide, and Thor's still standing.

I have more where he survived Odin beating him down in Destroyer Armor, a Supernova, 8th Day Juggernaut, and easily tanked Scarlet Witch and Havok's blasts.

So, using the best Thor, he has hurt Multiversal+ beings in Chaos King, also weaker Skyfathers and nigh abstracts like Galactus, oh and Universal+ beings like Celestials. He can also close rifts in dimensions with his punches.

He can tank again, Universal+ Celestials, and Weapons made to fight them like Odin in a Destroyer suit, Anti-matter, exploding suns, and more.

If we're going this route, Thor stomps.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By beatboks1

@darkraiden:

I'm aware of almos every feat you've mentioned AND a lot you haven't ( I'm actually a Thor fan from way back) and if Thor was going ip against this tram whe THEY weren't bloodlusted he could win if he was or not. but they are.

You ask if I'm using only high end feats, I'm not, Tornado Tyrant doesn't have a low end feat, he has made 11 appearances and his worst performance is soloing the JLA ( big 6 and help) or a planet. He has absolutely no showing below that level. Bloodlusted means Red Tornado is Tornado Tyrant. So straight away he becomes 1000's of times kore powerful than we ever see RT.

The showings for Arthur are also everyday and scattered throughout his history. They were not inly high end. Physically Arthur is and always has been an equal to Namor in strength durability etc and Namor has always been able to take/tank everyrhing Thor dishes out ever since their first encounter back in the earliest issues of Avengers where Thor fought both Nakor and Hulk at the same time. Water hand AQ means freater durabioity than any I showed as he can heal himself and others instantly with his magic/ antimagic water hand. It also rakesmof the tanlr all the ways Thor coupd easily defeat him asmit shields from magic and counters it si most of Mjilnors attacks against Arthur in this thread are pointless. I could have thrown in many many more his durability is quite high and consistent. He's fought salar energy manipulators and more. Without the Water hand Thir would take him with either it or the trident given h by posiedon for saving him he and Thor alone are evenly matched ( that trident has power on the level of mjilnor even to the point he can cause create earth quakes and has complete control over water in all it's forms.

Similarly the HF provided Hawkman from Nth metal allowed him to tank everything WWIII BA threw at him ( which was a LOT) .

The thing is the team is bloodlusted too. and thatnis whay it can't br anything but at least a stalemate as there is no way Thor can bring down moat of the team in this state.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By DarkRaiden

@beatboks1: So you're saying you team can tank Lightning that hurt multiversal and universal entities? Really? That's just.....insane.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By texasdeathmatch

uh oh, here come the classic scans.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uh oh, here come the classic scans.

Actually most of the scans posted are recent.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@bigcimmerian: I'm seeing a lot of old school scans from Raiden. Jus sayin'. Thought it was established that Classic Thor =/= Current Thor, but whatevs.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By beatboks1

@darkraiden:

1. Torado Tyrant is a universal level being. in ine of his appearances in space adventure he was reaking havok on Rann while still also on earth.

Any other version of Aquaman no his durability is up there and his non water hand versions have a healing factor probably 2/3 to 3/4 that of Logan/ Deadpool. the waterhand version ( which was f#% insane) has a HF well above both of them.

Hawkman's nth metal also gives him a HF Logan level and amazing durability. The metal actually gives someone who knows how to use it complete control over the four fundamental forces ( stron nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravity). It is also a metal that is amaIngly powerful whennused with magic. The simole fact is that when someone using it has been damaged beyond the level it can heal them it resurects or reincarnates them ( which is why Hawkman is thousands of years old). Hakman bTW is NOT someone who know how

Having water hand AQ simply means whatever damage Thor can do he can heal of anh of the team members. Tornado tyrant has been dispated before by the JLA and the entire Amanda of Rann but only with a lot of prep and knowledge and he can simply reform ( like any elimental from DC) out of any substance of his form ( in other words air). The only way to completely destroy him is to destroy all air.

Take Blood lust off the team and I'd agree Thor wins because it would only be android RT not the entity within and Arthur on his own even with the Water hand upgrades wouldn't win because he'd be too focused on protectin and healing his team.

I've not even said anywhere that the team wins, All I have said to you is that Thor doesn't stomp which has been your stance all along. Two of these characters can solo the JLA big 7 ( well in Arthur's case big 6) while bloodlusted Thor wont stomp them

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: I'm seeing a lot of old school scans from Raiden. Jus sayin'. Thought it was established that Classic Thor =/= Current Thor, but whatevs.

Yes, Classic Thor =/= Current Thor.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Glory, Chaos King, Demagorgue (I'm nto sure I showed that one), Scarlet Witch, even Odin are all more current/recent Thor as is his Gorr feats I didn't show but...

2. Since when was Classic Thor =|= Current Thor? Is that recent? Because I remember Thor being one of the few who's never been changed and retconned.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading through Raidens catalogue of feats("cough" most of them were classic "cough") its cool to say he still gets owned, but not easily; the Odinson still puts up a fight. Still, surprised this thread is still going.

CIN.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: So you're saying you team can tank Lightning that hurt multiversal and universal entities? Really? That's just.....insane.

Well, define tank. If tank means just stand there like dopes and brace themselves, I'd be inclined to agree with you. But with Hawkman's Nth Metal (anti-magic) weapons [some of which are again, razor sharp, and can sever limbs off of and/or open the belly of the Odinson], Aquaman's Waterbearer (which can nullify the very lightning bolts that would be rained down on him and his teammates before they reach their target(s), Guy's ability to turn intangible while shielded (thus avoiding said lightning strike altogether), and a bloodlusted RT's ability to launch his OWN multiversal lightning strikes, you'll realize that the only team member in any danger from such an attack is Steel, who could be shielded by his old college roommate Guy Gardner.

The team can win. Seriously. Because all they need is the KO. And I explained very clearly in my last post just how they can do exactly that.^-^

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: So you're saying you team can tank Lightning that hurt multiversal and universal entities? Really? That's just.....insane.

Well, define tank. If tank means just stand there like dopes and brace themselves, I'd be inclined to agree with you. But with Hawkman's Nth Metal (anti-magic) weapons [some of which are again, razor sharp, and can sever limbs off of and/or open the belly of the Odinson], Aquaman's Waterbearer (which can nullify the very lightning bolts that would be rained down on him and his teammates before they reach their target(s), Guy's ability to turn intangible while shielded (thus avoiding said lightning strike altogether), and a bloodlusted RT's ability to launch his OWN multiversal lightning strikes, you'll realize that the only team member in any danger from such an attack is Steel, who could be shielded by his old college roommate Guy Gardner.

The team can win. Seriously. Because all they need is the KO. And I explained very clearly in my last post just how they can do exactly that.^-^

Guy can't block that, Hawkman can't block it (it's not magic), Aquaman's never nullified a universal attack, and RT's lightning would only empower Thor so.....nah they'd mostly be done in. Also Mjolnir can specifically hit intangible people. Also proof that Nth metal can hurt Thor when Adamantium can barely scratch him?