Thor vs. Flash

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Flash stomps.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2003  Edited By ChomP

flash wins by the only way he knows how.. penetrating / inserting himself into other men..

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

Wrong doesn't happen that way. Thor<flash easily. Just a few years ago people would have laughed at flash being on Thor's level I don't know what changed probably just fans but the bottom line is thor can take flashes inf punch and them some.

I agree that Thor has great durability, probably more than some people are comfortable with around here.

Speed force steal? Can't stop thor fast enough people have still moved just slow mo which is all Thor needs Mjolnir is what stops flash here. Flash isn't stopping faster then light Odin enchanted Mjolnir.

I don't think your grasping just how vast the speed differential between Thor and Wally West is. Wally is so fast, he can enter the fourth dimension. This literally makes Thor a statue compared to him. Show one single reaction feat by Thor that puts him on par with Wally West? As far as Mjolnir, the hammer is faster than light, but Thor has to be able to throw it first before Wally strikes. The fight is literally over before it begins due to the speed differential here. Thor has zero time to react.

Speed only kills when using drugs.

....Not understanding the reference here.

Flash has been beaten many times by people much much less powerful then Thor.

Yeah, but we don't consider this from the stand point of a comic book laden with PIS. This is more a comparison of power sets. Wally has shown that he can hurt class 100 characters with just one punch. There is no way Thor is reacting to Wally West, for chrissakes, he can't even see or perceive Wally coming? How does Thor defend against that? I've gone back on forth on this match up myself, largely because of Thor's durability feats, but I'm hard pressed to argue that Thor has a chance to do much of anything before he gets pummeled into unconsciousness because he simply cannot react, much less even see his opponent.

Now if there is a scenario in place that allows flash some sort of advantages he normally doesn't have then.

No scenario needs to be given other than this: Wally steals Thor's speed and he proceeds to hit him with IMP after IMP until Thor succumbs to unconsciousness.

I'm all for the occasional upset. But on the norm Thor is out of flashes league he has way to many ways to beat flash simple logic. Thor even slowed or stopped can control Mjolnir and lighting Thor has this

I think probably most writer's would even agree with you as far as Thor being out of Flash's league. But most writer's write stories that often ignore a character's power set so they can take the story where they want to. That thinking shouldn't enter on the battle forums because we are supposed to be straining the PIS out of the discussion. I respect what you're saying and probably drew the same conclusion you did on the subject at some points, but right now, I don't see how Thor gets around the problem of Wally's speed.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_temporal_shift: I do see what you are saying. Flash is much faster I know this but since win is speed an auto win?? With that logic Thor Is much more powerful so auto win he is more durable so auto win he is vastly stronger so auto win 3-1 in Thor's favor if we go that direction. So That is why I say Scenario otherwise its just a loop of what if's and should be's etc. Thor has powers even without Mjolnir and even not moving he can defend or attack via storms lightning even the storm of 10,000 world's while in this state he is hardly helpless. And that will keep wally rather busy while thor gains control. There is also bfr teleport battle ground removal as removing the actual ground etc. Thor is massively durable and will take the stinging blows wally gives out long enough to accomplish these options. Furthermore many forget Thor's actual combat speed is much slower then his reflex speed. He also has thousands of years exp. You don't think in all that time he's found ways to beat speedsters? Lier god of speed found out the hard way and others as well. He has the tools to beat flash

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: @hyper_temporal_shift: Speed is not an automatic win. Quicksilver has faster combat speed then Thor but Thor would destroy him. But Quicksilver isn't Flash. People say lightning will hit Flash. No. Flash has dodged beams that were going light speed while carrying someone. Light is 4,900 times faster then lightning. I've never seen Thor send out 4,900 lightning bolts. Thor has hit Silver Surfer who CAN BE mftl. How fast was Surfer going when Thor hit him? It never says so its unknown. Flash has THREE confirmed picosecond feats. A picosecond compared to a second is 31,000 YEARS. So if it takes Thor 1/10th of a second to throw Mjolnir...Flash has 3,100 YEARS to attack Thor!! But let's say Flash is only going 1/10 his max speed. He still has 310 YEARS before Thor throws Mjolnir!! So lightning isn't hitting Flash. And Flash has all the time in the world before Thor can react. So IMPs, Phasing out organs, vibrating Thors molecules so he explodes, slowing Thors brain functions till he passes out etc

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Normally: Thor > Flash (Cause Flash jobs)

Morals off: Flash /> Thor (A really tight one. But Flash non jobbing is a no joke. )

Bloodlusted: Flash >>>>>>>>>>> Thor (I repeat do not mess with him)

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: I respect you my friend but disagree. Even if the lightening isnt hitting he won't dodge all

Plus thats the point he will be too busy dodging then something fast and more powerful will happen.. Mjolnir... One hit will be enough to at least stun fflash for a bit. Then its hammer time. Flash doesn't have the durability to hand in this case

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@destinyman75: SHOW ME THE SCANS! I SHALL SEE THIS BLOODLUSTED THOR!

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I covered this. If it takes Thor 1/10 of a second to throw Mjolnir. And if Wally is only going 1/10 his max speed. Wally has 300 YEARS to attack before Thor throws his hammer. Not 300 seconds... not hours...not days but 300 YEARS, my friend. I dont think you're understanding the MASSIVE speed difference. Here's the definition of picosecond. Or look it up yourself.

Picosecond: picosecond is an SI unit of time equal to 10−12 or 1/1,000,000,000,000 of a second. That is one trillionth, or one millionth of one millionth of a second, or 0.000 000 000 001 seconds. A picosecond is to one second as one second is to 31,710 years.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkprimesovereign: I can post tomorrow after work. But just look at the blood and Thunder arch. He took out super skrull with one blow. Nearly killed beta ray bill stomped Silver Surfer and Adam warlock at the same time ...effortlessly then proceeded to stomp the entire infinity watch with infinity gems without much effort. Thor bloodlusted is like times ten whole other beast. His durability is insane shrugging off blows from drax with the power gem like nothing. I would post the scans tom on phone now. For the record blood and thunder was blood lust not warrior madness

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: while that sounds impressive Thor will get the hammer off even if he summons lighting to create space to do so since he can on will. Flash has never acted or done these things before as well as being said. Why have many much much lower then thor beat flash if he could just do all this

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

You've said thor can hit wally with Mjolnir or hit him with lightning.

Lightning? How long does it take lightning to hit the ground?

Throwing Mjolnir?? How long will it take Thor to throw Mjolnir?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2015  Edited By Vertigo-

@destinyman75 said:

@p00ty: while that sounds impressive Thor will get the hammer off even if he summons lighting to create space to do so since he can on will. Flash has never acted or done these things before as well as being said. Why have many much much lower then thor beat flash if he could just do all this

Why are you lowballing the Rouges?

edit: and some other flash villains

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: Not long at all. OK flash is spinning circles around thor. Thor calls lightning strikes. Now flash has to Dodge lightning bolts this gives thor plenty of time to throw. It is what he did against Leir god of speed his thousands of years fighting expierence has given him ways if adaptation to speedsters. Flash will get in his hits but Thor knows how to fight his type. Plus thor can move Mjolnir by sheer will without even tossing it if need be. He doesn't use that ability as much as he used too but he knows it and should be able to utilize that to his advantage

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: lol I'm not Low balling at all. Giving props to low level guys who can win against flash rather. I bet thy went home to brag about it and drink a toast lol

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2018  Edited By Vertigo-

@destinyman75: well, there is an actual bar in the comics that all the Rouges hang out it in lol. But you said they're "much much lower then Thor". Character like Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Abra Kadabra, Reverse Flash, & Zoom would absolutely trash Thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: your opinion is noted but NOT going to happen. Why you hate Thor anyway

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2020  Edited By Vertigo-
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thor launches his hammer at The Flash and does some serious damage.

GG.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2022  Edited By destinyman75

@blackestnight93: well I stand corrected then all well and good. Most peeps that use that argument usually hate thor.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: nah, I'm just a big fan of the rouges, and of a lot of flash villains. They're a bigger threat then most realize

Here's hoping they take mijolnir away from Jane and give it back to Thor, where it belongs.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2024  Edited By destinyman75

@blackestnight93: lol cheers to that. I actually do like the rougue myself. Sometimes over powered people can be dull lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp said:

flash wins by the only way he knows how.. penetrating / inserting himself into other men..

No Caption Provided

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@farkam said:
@chomp said:

No Caption Provided

He ain't wrong though ;).

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Avatar image for deactivated-57a5ac9178b01
deactivated-57a5ac9178b01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_temporal_shift: Its amazing how much of the information I gave you was ignored, he can travel at three times the speed of light, his hammer by itself can travel billions of times faster. One smash into the ground and its game over, you also ignored his ability to fly and that he has survived multiple explosions from stars (And all the other information I gave you).

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2029  Edited By Lejon

@lejon: Then don't bring up flashes pus feats either...auto speed steal auto win is the biggest pis I've ever heard. I posted below already Thor has this simple. He is on another level then flash. Has way more ways to win. You mentioned bfr teleport? Thor is way better then flash at those things. Im not above seeing flash win via my comments below with the right scenario but random encounter thor odinson wins

He steal thor speed what is thor going to do when he doesnt have any speed tell me i want to hear.

Flash lives for years while thor is going to try and swing his hammer.

Ye Flash could dump him in the speed force that would count as bfr.

Flash could just imp him.

Thors lightning wont touch flash.

Do you know powerful an punch is when going MFTL is me neither.

I agree with you that speed isnt everything in an battle. But when the speed gap is so big that the opponent live years in the span of seconds for the other. And have steal his speed dump him in an illusion phase heart out then it become an x factor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Your thinking about this as if Thor is slow, he isn't. Yes Flash is faster, but Thor can still travel at three times the speed of light and his hammer can travel billions of times faster. No to mention he can fly, which Flash cant. Lets say Flash by some chance does speed steal Thor, he cant slow down the hammer. He will still be in control of the hammer and can still fly off. Once Thor is in space its game over.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2031  Edited By Lejon

@lejon: Your thinking about this as if Thor is slow, he isn't. Yes Flash is faster, but Thor can still travel at three times the speed of light and his hammer can travel billions of times faster. No to mention he can fly, which Flash cant. Lets say Flash by some chance does speed steal Thor, he cant slow down the hammer. He will still be in control of the hammer and can still fly off. Once Thor is in space its game over.

I think that you are forgetting the frame of time being used here.

Flash have piscosecond feats.

Thor best feats are microseconds.

One micsrosecond is 1000000 piscoseconds.

One day is 86000 seconds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Travel speed have nothing to do with reaction feats.

Do you get now the time frame that is beind used here.

Lets assume thor procces a tough then he will throw his hammer at flash.

That moment flash have already lived 11 days.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Thor's reaction time is much MUCH faster than a micro second, Thor in the past has been able to spot Hermes as he flies (Hermes will fly at speeds just under the speed of light). So he does have a much faster reaction speed than claimed. And he doesn't need to throw it at Flash, he can throw it at the ground or just fly into space. His hammer can reach speeds billions of times faster than light speed. Plus its clearly stated that Flash cant control himself very well in space, he has to use vibrations to move himself nearer to planets. Which causes him to slow down greatly. He also cant breath in space, once he stops moving he begins to suffocate (He isnt good at holding his breath). If he does go into space Thor can just use the anti-force which can control people at will, which means game over.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alwayscross: da hell did I just read Thor reaction time at a micro second what the wank is sickening.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Thor's reaction time is much MUCH faster than a micro second, Thor in the past has been able to spot Hermes as he flies (Hermes will fly at speeds just under the speed of light). So he does have a much faster reaction speed than claimed. And he doesn't need to throw it at Flash, he can throw it at the ground or just fly into space. His hammer can reach speeds billions of times faster than light speed. Plus its clearly stated that Flash cant control himself very well in space, he has to use vibrations to move himself nearer to planets. Which causes him to slow down greatly. He also cant breath in space, once he stops moving he begins to suffocate (He isnt good at holding his breath). If he does go into space Thor can just use the anti-force which can control people at will, which means game over.

How many times do thor use anti-force. And i am pretty sure that flash resisted Anti-life equation so Anti-life wont work.

But thor still need to move his arm in that moment flash have already lived for several days.

Was there any indication on how fast hermes fly.

What is thor best reaction feat.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: I used the microsecond feat comparare it to flash best feat to show the diffrence.

I know that thor doesn't fight at that speed.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins. if ANYONE tries to use flash's PIS faster than teleport feat, omg...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hermes_Diaktoros_(Earth-616) "Hermes is also capable of flying at tremendous speeds. He is capable of attaining speeds that are just under the Speed of Light, which is roughly 186,000 miles per second." If he cant react to that then he can react to the flash. Sorry I couldn't find the comic.

Once the Flash reaches a certain speed he can break through earths gravity and a couple others, but as far as im aware he would not be able to break free from anti-force or anti-gravity which have be produced by someone as powerful as Thor (Unless you can find something to say otherwise). Anti gravity would probably stop the Flash, but im not to sure on that one to be honest. As for the reaction thing (which is wrong) that means nothing if he cant move that fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: @alwayscross: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvels-reimagined-thors-powers-670526/ Here is a list of Thors powers, read them and honestly tell me you think Flash can win. I prefer the Flash in every way, but Thor is just stupid OP.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: @alwayscross: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvels-reimagined-thors-powers-670526/ Here is a list of Thors powers, read them and honestly tell me you think Flash can win. I prefer the Flash in every way, but Thor is just stupid OP.

Thor doesnt usually his power post ragrnarok he brawl or throw some lightning.

This is going to be my last response beacuse we are running into circles now.

Thor can't touch flash beacuse flash have piscoseconds feats.

Heck he even have attosecond feats.

Thor can't touch flash.

Flash is going to live out days weeks year in the span of seconds for thor.

Flash can phase thor heart out.

Flash can dump him in the speed force.

Flash can imp him.

Flash can steal his speed.

Before thor does anything he is dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Agreed with the last post, simply because you have ignored everything said.

Reaction speed means nothing to Thor. He can track any being in the nine realms allowing him to know their exact location, he can hear any sound half a galaxy away as it happens and his vision allows him to see things light years away as it happens. He would know Flash was coming with ease, and so what if Flash somehow touches him? He can heal from any injury instantly, including all his organs. He survived a white dwarf star 10x larger than our sun going into supernova and survived without being phased. Thor would know of Flash's position instantly and can turn invisible or could just simply stop time. Thor even has divine empowerment, meaning he can stop time and strip Flash of his powers. Which means game over.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do see what you are saying. Flash is much faster I know this but since win is speed an auto win??

I don't see it as an auto win. What I'm saying is that when you have a character like Wally West who has repeated, consistent high end feats putting him the pico second to "I can casually move through the fourth dimension utilizing my speed alone" type speed? Then how exactly is Thor supposed to hit him. I'm saying that in a character like Wally West, you're talking about someone so fast, that Thor's lightning appears to be, painfully, moving in slow motion. Like, really, really slow in comparison to how fast Wally can react. Each character is considered to be trying their best to win each battle, unlike the comic books that are written to make things interesting, often ignoring what the characters are truly capable of. Wally West is in the elite of comic characters when it comes to reaction speed. Literally, only less than a handful are faster than Wally West. Also, it's this speed on conjunction with his other very noteworthy powers that make Wally West one of the Kings of the battle forums on comic vine (and any other battle forum for that matter). Simply, put, Thor cannot touch this guy. Thor has nothing in his arsenal that can deal with Wally's speed.

With that logic Thor Is much more powerful so auto win he is more durable so auto win he is vastly stronger so auto win 3-1 in Thor's favor if we go that direction.

You make an excellent point and it's the main reason I hesitated in the past when it comes to this fight: Thor's durability is considerable. He's gone toe to toe with some of Marvel's heaviest hitters, Hulk, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, etc...and he has nice feats of, for example, fighting Atum on the sun, Thor has top shelf durability and damage soak and only a few outclass him in durability. I put Thor on a par or so with Superman in terms of durability. However, how does Thor, 1) stop Wally when he can't even see him coming, much less react to what Wally is doing and 2) move, when his speed (kinetic energy) has been stolen from him? Wally has several feats for the infamous "speed steal". I'm sorry, but there is literally nothing Wally can do to stop this. Once Thor's is frozen, then Wally can literally strike him with IMP after IMP, then speed steal if Thor regains his momentum....rinse and repeat. Eventually, Thor is going to loose consciousness. Wally has knocked out the likes of Mongul and white Martians, both easily class 100 characters. I have no doubt that even the might Thor will go down to repeated blows like that.

So That is why I say Scenario otherwise its just a loop of what if's and should be's etc. Thor has powers even without Mjolnir and even not moving he can defend or attack via storms lightning even the storm of 10,000 world's while in this state he is hardly helpless. And that will keep wally rather busy while thor gains control.

Scenario wise, I don't think it will be the way you describe. Again, you would have to provide proof to me by way of feats that clearly show that Thor can react to someone of Wally West's caliber. And I'm not talking about Thor reacting to the Silver Surfer. That in and of itself is not sufficient proof. What I'm saying is this: does Thor have any feats that show he can react in pico seconds? Can the guy move through the fourth dimension using his own speed? If not, Thor is incapable of doing any of the things you say he can before Wally steals his speed and pummels him into unconsciousness.

There is also bfr teleport battle ground removal as removing the actual ground etc. Thor is massively durable and will take the stinging blows wally gives out long enough to accomplish these options.

Again, Thor has to be able to react to Wally before Wally employs any of the things I described. Yes, Thor is durable, but I'm inclined to believe that if Wally can score knockouts of class 100s like Zum and Mongul, then surely with repeated blows, Thor will eventually succumb.

If Wally realizes Thor isn't going down right away, then he will resort to speed steal:

No Caption Provided

Then Wally continue to hit Thor with IMP's until he scores the knockout.

Furthermore many forget Thor's actual combat speed is much slower then his reflex speed. He also has thousands of years exp. You don't think in all that time he's found ways to beat speedsters? Lier god of speed found out the hard way and others as well. He has the tools to beat flash

Thor's best, lone reaction feat is a microsecond reaction feat. There are a few relatively sparse showings of Thor over the years, not a lot mind you, but enough to indicate to me that, yeah, he has a small measure of super speed (likely peak human +). Of course, this isn't nearly fast enough to be able to react to Wally West. Thor does have 1000s of years of combat experience, but not enough to indicate by way of feats that it's really even worth mentioning. Again, Thor could be the most skilled combatant on the planet. He is virtually a statue to Wally West. As far as speedsters, the fastest Thor has faced down were Gladiator and the Silver Surfer, neither of whom utilize their prodigious speed in most of their encounters with Thor (except for the time Gladiator faced down Thor while moving through the fourth dimension, Kallark on speed on Thor with tech). I just don't see a favorable outcome for Thor here.

=====================================================================================================

Its amazing how much of the information I gave you was ignored, he can travel at three times the speed of light, his hammer by itself can travel billions of times faster. One smash into the ground and its game over, you also ignored his ability to fly and that he has survived multiple explosions from stars (And all the other information I gave you).

Travel speed is irrelevant here as Thor must show by feats that he can actually react at the same speed that Wally West does. Thor has no reaction feats of that caliber. As far as the comment about Thor's hammer travelling at billions of times faster than light, I've never seen feats like that and again, Thor still has to throw the hammer before Wally can react with his own stuff. Thor simply cannot react that fast. I don't mean any disrespect, but I probably ignored all that other stuff because the only thing that matters here are, 1) can Thor react to Wally West who will be doing his best to win (Answer: no, he cannot) and 2) can Thor endure repeated IMP's, particularly if Wally employs speed steal, making it impossible for Thor to even move (Answer: I don't really think so).

As far as that that you said here:

lejon: Agreed with the last post, simply because you have ignored everything said.

Reaction speed means nothing to Thor. He can track any being in the nine realms allowing him to know their exact location, he can hear any sound half a galaxy away as it happens and his vision allows him to see things light years away as it happens. He would know Flash was coming with ease, and so what if Flash somehow touches him? He can heal from any injury instantly, including all his organs. He survived a white dwarf star 10x larger than our sun going into supernova and survived without being phased. Thor would know of Flash's position instantly and can turn invisible or could just simply stop time. Thor even has divine empowerment, meaning he can stop time and strip Flash of his powers. Which means game over.

Reaction speed means everything in a fight of this caliber where Thor's opponent has demonstrated he can hurt physically more powerful opponents, not because of his own strength, but because of the velocity that he is delivering blows, and...Thor cannot react to that speed. That is a recipe for disaster for Thor. As far as hearing something from far away, I would like to see the feats for this please. And I've never known Thor to see something from light years away. Are you sure you aren't confusing Thor's feats with the Silver Surfer's feats? And given the distance you give, maybe Thor could react (had he valid feats of doing what you say he is capable of), but what makes you think he and Wally West will begin their fight from light years away? That doesn't make any sense. I've never seen Thor heal instantly, but that also is null and void because, Wally will hit Thor a few times a super speed and realize, it make several big IMP's to put the big Asgardian down. So he steals Thor's speed before Thor can even do anything. And then it's over for Thor. Thor does have some very impressive durability feats, but I don't see him standing up to repeated IMP's. How will Thor know of Wally's position instantly? Do you have feats to support this? Also, the only version of Thor that has stopped time would be Odin force Thor. When has normal Thor done this? Even Odin force Thor would have to think and then stop time. Wally isn't going to sit there and wait for Thor to do his thing. He's going to strike, likely many times, before Thor can even react. You would have to show me something compelling for Thor to make me believe he can strip Wally of his powers. I don't see Thor winning this in the least bit.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_temporal_shift: I do respect your arguments they are thought out and made well. And I do see a chance for flash given your argument for flash so kudos for that it was well done. But I'm still leaning to Thor. He has the tools tonkeep separation with lightning wally has to Dodge those which gives Mjolnir the opening. I am sorry I totally forgot this thread today while making my own threads and forgot to post those scans you asked for. Maybe tomorrow I can. I did manage to put them in my Images

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P.S. Thor does have great teleportation which means he can always regroup and re appear behind him etc just a thought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do respect your arguments they are thought out and made well. And I do see a chance for flash given your argument for flash so kudos for that it was well done. But I'm still leaning to Thor. He has the tools tonkeep separation with lightning wally has to Dodge those which gives Mjolnir the opening. I am sorry I totally forgot this thread today while making my own threads and forgot to post those scans you asked for. Maybe tomorrow I can. I did manage to put them in my Images

No worries my friend. Not like we don't all get busy from time to time :P.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps.

Thor is SLOW compared to Flash.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this thread still going on?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Thor is slow compared to Spiderman, let alone the freaking Flash.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Thor is slow compared to Spiderman, let alone the freaking Flash.

People actually think Thor can tag him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

Not to mention, can Flash really out run Thors mystical senses. Cant Thor perceive super fast objects no matter how fast they are moving?