Thor vs. Flash

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@krleavenger: nah thor can stop time and absorb the speed force, itsas not like the speed force is beyond multiversal or anything

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7404  Edited By Goldchamp101
kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashoftommorow: nobody said that except flash fans,but yeah anti monitor is still a chump lol just kidding mate

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Effortlessly

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti monitor is still a chump lol just kidding

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash though.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

+1 for sense of humor =)

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

+1 for sense of humor =)

antimonitor lost to spectre who lost to flash who got tagged by superman who got punched by thor in a crossover thats non canon, who has been tagged by daredevil. Obviously antimonitor<daredevil

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

+1 for sense of humor =)

antimonitor lost to spectre who lost to flash who got tagged by superman who got punched by thor in a crossover thats non canon, who has been tagged by daredevil. Obviously antimonitor<daredevil

I really cant argue with this logic.

Daredevil would probably solo the DCU.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we agree on Anti monitors chumpishness? Lol

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we agree on Anti monitors chumpishness? Lol

Who isnt compared to Thor?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: He is kooler but Data is superior in every other way. Intelligence strength. Speed he can create his own r2 unit to take care of spot while he's away =}

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: r2d2 is the lord of reality, fiction and all that is beyond, stop with thy blasphemy

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: Han solo has to fly his own ship Jean Luc pricard has other bitches for that =}

One word to your lord Vader... KAHN

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: Once more you have jedi and sith mmph. One letter for you ...Q!!!! Solos =}

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Blasphemy against the radd of the name that is Norrin =}

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nineteen times I asked the Flash side for scans that were ignored.

1. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 21 hours, 26 minutes ago - Show Bio

I keep asking for scans from you and you never post any...because there are none

2. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 7 minutes ago - Show Bio

Please show a scan of Wally running at 52 billion times light speed.

3. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 30 minutes ago - Show Bio

So, are we just tossing out random scans now that don't have anything to do with anything? Where are the speed numbers there in your scan

4. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 44 minutes ago - Show Bio

no no mate, the others did, I never said you specifically. The 0.000002 nuke saving time stamp denotes actual trillions of times light speed. Plug in the numbers yourself. Everyone else accepted it. I've proven that fraudulent, so feel free to show me a scan of Wally running at 52 billion x light speed.

5. @scathanapprover said:

I am not giving you a damned thing after you have refused to give me a single scan I've asked for since page 96. Go find them yourself.

6. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 52 minutes ago

Show me a scan of Wally running at 52 billion x light speed

7. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 1 hour ago

Now, I ask for a 5th time. Show me scans of Wally West running from Earth to the edge of the milky way galaxy in 30 seconds. Thor can do it, so can Silver Surfer. Flash can't.

8. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 1 hour ago - Show Bio

Show me scans of Wally starting on Earth and running out of the Milky Way Galaxy in 30 seconds flat. He's only achieved speeds like that with massive SF theft.

9. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 1 day, 1 hour ago

I asked for scans of Wally running out of the galaxy in 30 seconds flat, because Mjolnir and Thor's flight speed can do that without issue.

10. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 9 days, 5 hours ago - Show Bio

They asked for speed feats scans, I gave it to them that prove Thor is faster than anything Flash ever demonstrated. They made excuses and dodged around it to find ways to make it not credible. Flash side has cowered and ignored the scan request of mine for 40 pages. You ran away too long and I've provided scans for everything you asked for that proved Thor to be superior in every single way shape and form.

11. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 2 hours ago - Show Bio

Just remember dude, we are debating with someone who has dodged my requests for Flash hitting beyond galactic level force, or a show of any scan of Flash hitting harder than Thanos or a Celestial, Ego or Galactus and similar. He'll never do it, he can't because the scans don't exist outside of the infinite mass punch.

12. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 2 hours ago

none of you want to post those scans and Turtle is still ducking me on it a day later.

13. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 10 hours ago

I asked turtle now 9 times for those scans, he's avoiding it like the plague because he knows the instant he posts them, he's automatically on the Thor side of this debate.

14. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 11 hours ago

@turtlexninja You be dodging my requests for scans worse than Gohan does in TFS Abridged

15. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 11 hours ago

turtlexninja See, mate. I told you that you would dodge it and you refuse to post the scans of Thor getting hit by those other beings

16. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 11 hours ago

Show me scans of Flash running across huge distances in space this fast and knowing exactly where to stop to reach his destination. You have to prove Flash can run across countless Galaxies worth of space in moments without stealing speedforce, which requires a lot of time to accomplish.

17. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 10 days, 11 hours ago

Can you start posting the scans of Thor getting hit by Galactus, Thanos and Celestials? Or are you too afraid to show the scans of Thor getting hit with impacts that would vaporize Flash on contact, friend.

18. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 11 days, 1 hour ago

I asked for a scan of Flash being hurt while punching. You showed a scan of his costume being dissolved. The scan showed no pain, no blood, no broken bones etc. I have no idea why you posted that scan

19. ScathanApprover (484 posts) - 12 days, 5 hours ago

Flash supporters need to do a few things via scans to sway me

The absolute crap logic of the Flash supporting side

No Caption Provided

The clear bias by certain Flash supporters who posted this scan as evidence of flash moving faster than light, when the very next panel showcases the author's intent for it to be sub light speed. Sub light was mentioned twice in the span of just 3 panels on the same page. At the bottom of this scan, the author said clear as day "at a hairs breadth short of light speed." Then immediately after, states it is sub light speed again in the very next panel. This is how biased and untrustworthy the strongest Flash supporters really are here and how nobody actually reads anything. 99.99999% of everyone who saw this scan didn't read the very bottom bubble text that said it right on that scan. Why? Because it is a propagation of a meme that Flash somehow moved massively faster than light, and it has been incorrectly used by many Flash supporters as fact, when it states TWICE on the same page that it was a sub light speed running speed. NOT ONE, REPEAT. NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD, NOT ONE FLASH SUPPORTER EVER TOLD ANYONE THIS OR EVEN NOTICED IT.

His number value time was absurd and denotes trillions of times light speed, but the very next image was censored by the Flash supporting body here because:

1. They never read the comic to know that the very next panel said sub light speed was used.

2. They purposely censored it and propagated a vivid lie that went on for 100+ pages as the primary canon fodder for Flash's best speed feat.

Here is the scan in question below.

No Caption Provided

Here is the very next panel that not one person in this 150 page thread wanted to mention. The reason for this is that they all skimmed wiki's and went on the meme that this feat for Flash was actually massively faster than light speed. It wasn't. The author said in the very next panel that it was LESS THAN LIGHT SPEED. But, none of the Flash side knew it or said it once. Not once...because they either didn't know it and never read it yet still debated it like they did, or they flat out lied.

No Caption Provided

Here is Thor flying Massively faster than light. The Flash supporters don't want Thor to be able to bum rush anyone because it is out of character. To them, characters like Thor and Superman never fly with their arms outstretched ( or in Thor's case with Mjolnir out front ) and smashing through objects. Thor's flight speed can and has been used as a weapon in battle often. Thor can toss Mjolnir out of the Galaxy quickly. I asked for scans of similar feats of comparable speed from Wally and not one person gave them. In fact, I asked 19 times as mentioned above and was ducked and dodged every single time.

No Caption Provided

Facts

Wally's IMP hits with the force of a white dwarf star. How is this going to harm Thor even if he lands 1000 blows per microsecond, when Thor can get hit with Galaxy busting attacks from Odin and Celestials? Flash can punch him all day long and it won't do anything to Thor.

So far, nobody has given credible evidence, assured that Flash can even harm Thor. On the ground, he'll outspeed Thor and never be able to harm him. In the air or space, Thor's flight speed is vastly faster than Flash. Flash has superior Perceptive abilities that exceed his body's functionality. Meaning he can see faster than he can move. Thor travels through interstellar space often, passing vast spacial distances. Flash doesn't and can't without excessive planet wide speed force theft.

The only way Thor wins this fight is if he takes flight and hurls himself or Mjolnir at The Flash. His flight speed can be used as a bum rush and has in the past, he's careened through objects many times in flight. The only way Flash is going to win is if he can steal massive speed force and impact harder than a Celestial can hit. He is capable of it, but it will take too long to acquire that much power.

Flash wins some scenarios, Thor wins most of them because he is much more durable and has vastly superior flight speed that can be used as a weapon. It can be and has happened.

Good day. My hostility toward others was unmerited, my apologies to all I was harsh to. Had a rough week, I am normally never that sharp and I think lesser of myself for it.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: I got ya no answer for Q eh eh? Lol I'm teasing I prefer star wars and R2 myself lol =}

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay again with the "Thor can hold on to his hammer as it flies through space fast, so he can beat Flash" argument.

One more time!

No Caption Provided

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to prove a point twice to everyone and really enforce just how insane the Flash supporting side is. So I ousted them with this scan of Flash and the nuke and said that the next scan said it was sub light. Pretty much everyone but 3 or 4 die hard flash supporters I am trying to oust as frauds agreed with me. So that was a shock right? I mean, never showing the context of the image and claiming expertise?

How about this...the very same scan of Flash, that first one, not the new one and the next panel I mentioned that was censored by them that they all refused to show...but the very same nuke feat scan shows at the very bottom of the scan THIS.

No Caption Provided

The entire Flash supporting side has been proven fraudulent TWICE with the very same image. THE SAME DAMN IMAGE. I purposely left that information out to see if anyone would even notice and nobody did! You guys are full of crap and don't read anything. When I ousted you guys with the next panel scan, you guys said that isn't good enough justification with just one text box that said sub light speed. Well...HOW ABOUT THE SAME DAMN SCAN THAT ALSO SAID IT?!

No Caption Provided

Admins, please for the love of Odin's beard close this thread permanently. I have proven the entire Flash supporting side to be fraudulent LIARS who can't even read the scans they are posting as justification.

CASE. CLOSED.

@scathanapprover: nice scans good to see you back

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to let you know mate, I did it twice to them just to see if anyone would say anything. I ousted them with regard to what you responded to. Then they all said that it wasn't justified and that just one text of sub light doesn't negate the time stamp feat.

Well, on purpose...I wanted to see if any of them would say anything about the very bottom of the same scan in question that also said sub light speed. None of them noticed it, not one person saw it, not one person read it. I proved them fraudulent TWICE on the same image. Even after they made a futile and baseless argument that he was in going faster than light there...they had two scans gifted to them that not a single Flash supporter in this entire thread read. Not one. Not one of them noticed the very last bubble text in this image. All Frauds. The lot of them, ousted twice over the same image. LOL.

No Caption Provided

WOW. You know what YOU get a HUGE THUMBS UP goes to you, becasue I have seen this scan A LOT of times in Flash debates and me knowing NOTHING about the Flash I believed it......Now I know there is a huge context behind this feat that nobody posted the next scan LOL hahahahaha. Yup the next time someone does this feat i'll be sure to throw this in there.

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really does. Admins, please! PLEASE lock this thread, I'm begging you. It is cancer. I've literally ousted the entire Flash supporting side as frauds two times with the very same image.

Truly, there is only one thing left for me to say now that I've proven twice how fraudulent @pooty and @willpayton actually are...and that is to say...

SCATHAN DISAPPROVES!

No Caption Provided

@stormphoenix said:

@scathanapprover: HAHAHA well I guess that settles it.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7435  Edited By willpayton

It really does. Admins, please! PLEASE lock this thread, I'm begging you. It is cancer. I've literally ousted the entire Flash supporting side as frauds two times with the very same image.

Truly, there is only one thing left for me to say now that I've proven twice how fraudulent @pooty and @willpayton actually are...and that is to say...

You're really getting your panties in a bunch. Take it easy bro.

Putting up the same scan over and over and making the same claims time after time will get you nowhere. Guess what, no one really cares because even though the writers said that Flash was sub-light speed... the actual feat is clearly multiple times FTL if you just do the math. So either the writer screwed up on the feat or his words. Hmm... I guess you prefer the words and many prefer the feat. I dont really care, because Flash is still millions of times faster than Thor in reaction/combat speed... which is what matters here.

Also, yes people have asked that this thread be locked many times because it's such a clear-cut win for Flash, but the mods havent not... so they will not because you ask them to. Certainly getting yourself all riled up and calling people "fraudulent" wont help your case. You're just acting childish.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fraud. Proven twice.

@willpayton said:
@scathanapprover said:

You're really getting your panties in a bunch. Take it easy bro.

Putting up the same scan over and over and making the same claims time after time will get you nowhere. Guess what, no one really cares because even though the writers said that Flash was sub-light speed... the actual feat is clearly multiple times FTL if you just do the math.

-You have it backwards, the writer assumed sub light speed could get the job done, he said it twice.

So either the writer screwed up on the feat or his words. Hmm... I guess you prefer the words and many prefer the feat. I dont really care, because Flash is still millions of times faster than Thor in reaction/combat speed... which is what matters here.

-Scans? By the way, this is exactly the 20th time I asked for scans of this and you'll just dodge it again. Flash's vastly superior reaction speeds and combat speeds don't matter because none of his impacts hit harder than a Celestial, or Odin, or Ego, or Thanos or even the Silver Surfer. You get bringing up this dead issue of reactionary feats. A bunny has faster reactions than you do yet when it kicks you really fast with those adorable feet, you feel almost nothing. Just like how Flash punching Thor in the face 1000 times a second won't do anything to him. Flash's speed means NOTHING.

Also, yes people have asked that this thread be locked many times because it's such a clear-cut win for Flash, but the mods havent not... so they will not because you ask them to. Certainly getting yourself all riled up and calling people "fraudulent" wont help your case. You're just acting childish.

-Childish? Like your childish rage meme you made about the fan logic with Mario and Bruce Lee? The one that made no sense and actually helps me case? Flash is like Bruce because he is faster and younger, he's got Nunchucks helping him. Mario is like Thor because he is slower and an older warrior, he also has a RACING CAR in the background that represents his flight speed. So you are the only person on earth who thinks Bruce is going to win a fight with a guy in a racing car that hits 250 miles an hour. Outside of the Car (Thor without flying) Bruce will wreck him. Mario in the car (Thor flying) literally causes Bruce's body to explode upon impact like a real race car would when it hits Bruce.

You are a fraud. You didn't read the comic, you didn't read the actual scan that stated something twice in the span of 10 seconds of reading and you still disagree with it. You trolled everyone with your absurd meme that was only made to upset and rile up others. My image wasn't a meme. Your's was. Mine explained SS vs Thor and Flash vs SS and how the consensus here doesn't make a lick of sense. I keep asking you for these speed feat scans and all you give me are perceived time stamps with no actual speed mentions. You lost the debate in the late 90's pages of this thread as soon as I stepped in.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scathanapprover: @willpayton:

This dude is really feeling himself. He thinks he accomplished something. He really thinks ONE SCAN changes something. We have DOZENS of scans of Thor being hurt by far less then planet busters. We have DOZENS of scans of Thor being slow. Still he thinks his ONE scan proves fraud.

The reason that scan was posted was to show that Wally could avoid Thor's separation tactics. That's it. It proves Flash can avoid Thor hitting the ground.

So even if we say Flash was just under light speed. That is still fast enough to avoid Thor's separation tactics. And the scan still proves that.

No one mentioned the writers words because it's clear to anyone with a Jr High education that his words don't match the feat.

Patting yourself on the back. Crying to the mods, calling people frauds etc is petty.

The scan still proves what it was meant to prove: Thor hitting the ground does nothing to Wally.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You've proven without a shadow of a doubt you don't even read the scans. I duped you twice on the same image. You have no credibility. None.

@p00ty said:

This dude is really feeling himself. He thinks he accomplished something. He really thinks ONE SCAN changes something. We have DOZENS of scans of Thor being hurt by far less then planet busters. We have DOZENS of scans of Thor being slow. Still he thinks his ONE scan proves fraud.

The reason that scan was posted was to show that Wally could avoid Thor's separation tactics. That's it. It proves Flash can avoid Thor hitting the ground.

So even if we say Flash was just under light speed. That is still fast enough to avoid Thor's separation tactics. And the scan still proves that.

No one mentioned the writers words because it's clear to anyone with a Jr High education that his words don't match the feat.

Patting yourself on the back. Crying to the mods, calling people frauds etc is petty.

The scan still proves what it was meant to prove: Thor hitting the ground does nothing to Wally.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7439  Edited By P00TY

@kbroskywalker: @scathanapprover: @willpayton: You accuse me of fraud when it's just that you can't read. I posted that scan on Aug 16 and I left NOTHING out. I showed the entire page. It clearly says "a breath under light speed". I didn't crop it or anything. So the words were there for all to see. It just took you 7 days to read it. As said, I never had any respect to lose for you. But taking SEVEN DAYS to understand one box.. then saying that I was trying to cover it up... confirms that you don't deserve any respect.... from anyone. Here is exactly what I posted SEVEN DAYS AGO. Not my fault it takes you so long to read. And once again your math was WAY WAY OFF

No Caption Provided

Look in the bottom RIGHT hand corner. It's been there the entire time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

149 pages of Flash blitzing Thor to death and counting.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty Your logic is trust the ridiculous calculation time stamp and not the actual text box that said twice it was sub light speed? The writer thought just under light speed could do that. It's the time stamp that is wrong, not the two instances of the text enforcing that it was under light speed. You are grasping at something that isn't even there. This is a piss poor argument from you.

This scan was tossed around months ago here early on. Nobody said anything about the conflicting time stamp and the two separate instances of the author explicitly stating sub light speed, yet on two different pages of the comic. Terrible argument. None of you even noticed until I mentioned it and you know it. Even went as far as saying only the second panel mentioned sub light speed. It was argued a little and still nobody noticed the first scan stating it as well.

No Caption Provided

Also, his math is wrong.

#6 Edited by ScathanApprover (490 posts) - 1 day, 3 hours ago - Show Bio

He took two people at a time. 250,000 trips at roughly 24kilometers away (estimated safe distance from a medium yield nuke) Probably a lot less, but lets use actual science pages that state 24 km is the safe distance.But sure, the trip is 35 miles long. Okay, lets plug that in instead.

250,000 x 70miles (times two because it's two way) in a micro second 0.000001

Flash needs to travel 17,500,000km or 10,873,995 miles in a micro second.

Lets plug that on into our trust ol' science calculator for space distance and time and we get 58,373,716 oh my goodness look at that. 58 million x light speed. Where is that trillion x coming from? His ass, that is where.That guy who said it was at trillions is out of his damn mind.

Checked with

http://www.calculatoredge.com/civil%20engg%20calculator/speed%20Distance%20Time.htm

Pooty. Do you want to know why you posted a fan calculation that made no sense, despite the text blatantly saying twice it was sub light speed? It's because you didn't read the comic mate. You didn't read it, just like you didn't investigate the calculations of the user who cited trillions of times light speed. You don't check anything. You just post as is without seeing if what you are posting is garbage, which is always is.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

also, wally would stomp silver surfer due to combat speed

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay again with the "Thor can hold on to his hammer as it flies through space fast, so he can beat Flash" argument.

One more time!

No Caption Provided

dude, andretti's smile solo stomps bruce lee

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scathanapprover: So very wrong again. You're just embarrassed that it took you a week to understand a scan.

1) The fan calculation was irrelevant to my post. The scan was only shown to prove Wally can out run a nuke and Slowdinson hitting the ground. Which it does.

2) Without reading my post you ignorantly assumed I was trying to use the fan calculations. Nope. Only the explosion was needed.

3) Stop acting like you uncovered some huge conspiracy. All you did was prove it takes you a WEEK to read a scan. It clearly says his speed in the scan. So there was no need for me to mention it.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins and it's obvious, Flash's greatest speed feat has been debunked, and now Flash debaters claim they did the calculations on the feat, even though they are missing many important variables to do such a calculation. It seems funny that they rely on the Math when it favors their debate, but will deny the very essence of it when it doesn't favor them.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r:

1) Who said that was Flash greatest speed feat?

2) Who used those calculations in their argument?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers