Thor vs Apocalypse

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@divell: Thor had the Odin Force when he fought Iron Man, not that it matters because he would still beat him without it but the fight was far from fair.

i know that.

The issue of Hercules and Thor was portrayed as a recreation of an actual fight they had prior to that encounter in which Hercules proved to be Thor's superior in hand to hand combat, either way, the issue is purely for entertaining purposes given Thor nor Hercules would fight like that... It's a joke.

Hercules prove to be better in hand to hand and Thor use a lightning to beat him.

You keep stating bullshit about Thor losing to Hulk because of fan made reasons and i already confronted you several times and you always bail out. There has been several examples of fair fights with Thor and Hulk and you keep bringing Fear Itself as your only proof. Stop being so biased for once, it's like you have an agenda debating for Hulk while underselling his wins when arguing for Thor.

my point wasn't to prove Thor > Hulk even though I have proven u and u always leave the place and ignore my comments, the point was to prove Thor wasn't shit like he was saying he was.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@ghostravage said:

my point wasn't to prove Thor > Hulk even though I have proven u and u always leave the place and ignore my comments, the point was to prove Thor wasn't shit like he was saying he was.

Maybe, just maybe, GhostRavage doesn't say "Huh, this guy got me good. I have no way of countering his argument, and I better run away and not respond.", but instead says "I've already discussed this, and despite what I've been arguing it is evident that we are not coming to an agreement, my message is simply not getting across, therefore further engaging in an argument would be a waste of time for both sides."

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@ghostravage said:

Maybe, just maybe, GhostRavage doesn't say "Huh, this guy got me good. I have no way of countering his argument, and I better run away and not respond.", but instead says "I've already discussed this, and despite what I've been arguing it is evident that we are not coming to an agreement, my message is simply not getting across, therefore further engaging in an argument would be a waste of time for both sides."

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#304  Edited By GhostRavage

@divell:

i know that.

Then why citing when you're deliberately arguing for "fair matches". Seems incredibly stupid to do so and pardon my french.

Hercules prove to be better in hand to hand and Thor use a lightning to beat him.

Irrelevant considering Thor beat him in the comic you posted with moves no real honored warrior would use, even less so when the real encounter between them both went on Hercules side when both were serious and within "fair" stipulations. Thor beating him with lightning is hardly a fair match when Hercules sole way to deal damage and actually fight in general is H2H. It was an issue completely driven by comedy purposes. Give me a break.

You haven't proved shit, you basically mutilate character development, cite non-canon instances and what ifs all the time to support your claims and "unexpectedly" stop replying when exposed. The fact i stop replying to you has nothing to do with you "proving a point" but the fact i can't keep explaining the context of things every time you post something, even less so when you also jump on other characters and either overrate or undersell them depending on your argument, misinterpret incarnations, specially with Hulk and attribute potential where it is not due. Thor isn't shit and he's a quite powerful character, but your analysis on things is absurdly off.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

Then why citing when you're deliberately arguing for "fair matches". Seems incredibly stupid to do so and pardon my french.

show me the scan of base thor vs iron man.

Irrelevant considering Thor beat him in the comic you posted with moves no real honored warrior would use, even less so when the real encounter between them both went on Hercules side when both were serious and within "fair" stipulations. Thor beating him with lightning is hardly a fair match when Hercules sole way to deal damage and actually fight in general is H2H. It was an issue completely driven by comedy purposes. Give me a break.

uh huh, Thor's lightnings are like superman's heat vision, part of his power. don't be stupid, pardon my french.

You haven't proved shit, you basically mutilate character development, cite non-canon instances and what ifs all the time to support your claims and "unexpectedly" stop replying when exposed. The fact i stop replying to you has nothing to do with you "proving a point" but the fact i can't keep explaining the context of things every time you post something, even less so when you also jump on other characters and either overrate or undersell them depending on your argument, misinterpret incarnations, specially with Hulk and attribute potential where it is not due. Thor isn't shit and he's a quite powerful character, but your analysis on things is absurdly off.

now is none canon cites? sorry i show you multiple times of Thor beating Hulk quite easily, I show you Thor was more powerful giving u prove of him actually beating a amped Hulk while injured, tired and weakened. While Hulk, which wasn't a simple savage Hulk it was Green Scar amped by null, still couldn't beat him. Would u deal with an let me be? I give him examples of Thor beating characters he mentioned.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

divell both of those was with a plot weapon it that would be like saying batman auto beats superman for ever because he made the red sun kryptonite armor and beat him that time. even then pis is needed to allow him to win like in uncanny avengers 6 Apocalypse did not know of the spell and let thor hit him and in axis that wasn't even the real Apocalypse but suffered from the same weakness.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

Why exactly? They had this one fight back in The Invincible Iron Man #66 where Thor fought a possessed Iron Man and stomps him anyways, that was a fight with "fair" stipulations, not fight whose the character that will always stomp the shit out of the other character is on top of everything amped with a power upgrade ridiculously powerful.

uh huh, Thor's lightnings are like superman's heat vision, part of his power. don't be stupid, pardon my french.

It doesn't matter if it is within his character and within his powerset, using lightning in a completely hand 2 hand fight seems like a quite tactical approach on something he can't overcome with the stipulations given. Hercules proved to be his superior physically, that's all that matters because everyone is rather sure Thor would beat Hercules because he has more ways to inflict damage besides engaging him in hand 2 hand combat and Hercules is not Hulk. Just in case you completely misinterpreted what i was trying to say, the movements no honored warrior would use is nipple twisting and crotch smashing, i think you're smart enough to figure that yourself.

now is none canon cites? sorry i show you multiple times of Thor beating Hulk quite easily, I show you Thor was more powerful giving u prove of him actually beating a amped Hulk while injured, tired and weakened. While Hulk, which wasn't a simple savage Hulk it was Green Scar amped by null, still couldn't beat him. Would u deal with an let me be? I give him examples of Thor beating characters he mentioned.

When has Thor beaten Hulk easily? In Hammer and Sinew which is a non canon story which was part of a non canon project to begin with, that takes place nowhere in the continuity and is a completely unsupported flashback that never happened and is never referenced anywhere in either of the character's biographies? In Fear Itself whihc Thor failed to even harm more than a simple scratch and he just managed to BFR Nul Hulk for him to be completely fine afterwards and Thor unconscious? Incredible Hulk Annual from 2001 where Thor strikes him with lightning and he's dizzy enough for Thor to grab him and attempt to BFR him elsewhere for Hulk to wake up rather instantly, set himself free and ground him within 3 hits afterwards and make him admit Hulk was stronger than him? Go on, for the millionth time, where has Thor ever beat Hulk easily?

That said, to what extent was Hulk amped as Nul? We don't even know if his angering powers worked the same way as Nul as they would do on regular basis, Nul doesn't even have the feats to put him above Savage Hulk and the only thing he has going on him is pure speculation, statements and Brevoort's silly respond. Either way, Thor couldn't beat him and he fainted whereas Nul was completely fine after Thor gave him his best shot there and proceeded to stomp throughout Dracula's lands effortlessly.

This is why i start to think you don't worth the time, the fact you keep using a useless instance to mutilate the context of things is beyond me... Go ahead, let's set this up already.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

Why exactly? They had this one fight back in The Invincible Iron Man #66 where Thor fought a possessed Iron Man and stomps him anyways, that was a fight with "fair" stipulations, not fight whose the character that will always stomp the shit out of the other character is on top of everything amped with a power upgrade ridiculously powerful.

Technically the Odinforce/Thorforce is part of Thor's own powers. He used it to restore the hammer and he will have it once he ascend to the throne once again. Also back then? that wasn't a fair fight either.

It doesn't matter if it is within his character and within his powerset, using lightning in a completely hand 2 hand fight seems like a quite tactical approach on something he can't overcome with the stipulations given. Hercules proved to be his superior physically, that's all that matters because everyone is rather sure Thor would beat Hercules because he has more ways to inflict damage besides engaging him in hand 2 hand combat and Hercules is not Hulk. Just in case you completely misinterpreted what i was trying to say, the movements no honored warrior would use is nipple twisting and crotch smashing, i think you're smart enough to figure that yourself.

Again Thor's lightnings is like Superman's heat vision, or Hulk's rage is his powers, they were fighting and anyway every time Herc and Thor fight Thor ends up as the winner, Thor simply couldn't use the hammer.

When has Thor beaten Hulk easily? In Hammer and Sinew which is a non canon story which was part of a non canon project to begin with, that takes place nowhere in the continuity and is a completely unsupported flashback that never happened and is never referenced anywhere in either of the character's biographies? In Fear Itself whihc Thor failed to even harm more than a simple scratch and he just managed to BFR Nul Hulk for him to be completely fine afterwards and Thor unconscious? Incredible Hulk Annual from 2001 where Thor strikes him with lightning and he's dizzy enough for Thor to grab him and attempt to BFR him elsewhere for Hulk to wake up rather instantly, set himself free and ground him within 3 hits afterwards and make him admit Hulk was stronger than him? Go on, for the millionth time, where has Thor ever beat Hulk easily?

Loading Video...

Thor and Hulk: What really happened and what would really happen

dude i love Hulk, my favorite character from childhood, but Thor is simply more powerful.

That said, to what extent was Hulk amped as Nul? We don't even know if his angering powers worked the same way as Nul as they would do on regular basis, Nul doesn't even have the feats to put him above Savage Hulk and the only thing he has going on him is pure speculation, statements and Brevoort's silly respond. Either way, Thor couldn't beat him and he fainted whereas Nul was completely fine after Thor gave him his best shot there and proceeded to stomp throughout Dracula's lands effortlessly.

Thor bfr him to space, is like Hulk knocking someone into space or Superman knocking Lobo, and while a amped Green Scar/Savage Hulk (he was acting like Green Scar after he destroyed the hammer) with the help of Angrir who was strong enough to defeat Rulk and still couldn't defeat a injured Thor.

This is why i start to think you don't worth the time, the fact you keep using a useless instance to mutilate the context of things is beyond me... Go ahead, let's set this up already.

Set what up?

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Thor is known to hold back due to his hammer's power. He travels at the speed of sounds instead of light, and especially his God Blast can end Hulk. Hulk isn't at the level of a planetary destruction strength unless his rage reaches up, but that time will not be achieved since Thor will beat him sooner. In the show Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Thor hit Hulk so hard with his hammer, Hulk literally got a memory loss. All the way to kid years. He acted like a teapot girl. And I don't see how people don't get, how EASY it is just to throw Hulk into space. His thunder claps won't work due to space not having air. And travelling at light speeds, they would reach an area where no planets are near by. While Hulk is holding his breath, Thor would swing his hammer and smash Hulk just like that. Or just throw him to the sun, since Thor has actually flew through the sun with no harm.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Thor is known to hold back due to his hammer's power. He travels at the speed of sounds instead of light, and especially his God Blast can end Hulk. Hulk isn't at the level of a planetary destruction strength unless his rage reaches up, but that time will not be achieved since Thor will beat him sooner. In the show Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Thor hit Hulk so hard with his hammer, Hulk literally got a memory loss. All the way to kid years. He acted like a teapot girl. And I don't see how people don't get, how EASY it is just to throw Hulk into space. His thunder claps won't work due to space not having air. And travelling at light speeds, they would reach an area where no planets are near by. While Hulk is holding his breath, Thor would swing his hammer and smash Hulk just like that. Or just throw him to the sun, since Thor has actually flew through the sun with no harm.

Avengers Assemble not Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

Technically the Odinforce/Thorforce is part of Thor's own powers. He used it to restore the hammer and he will have it once he ascend to the throne once again. Also back then? that wasn't a fair fight either.

The OdinForce has never been part of Thor's own powers, The OdinForce represented as a dead boy made it quite clear back in Avengers Disassemble: Mighty Thor #83 Odin sacrificed an eye because of it and Thor also sacrificed both eyes to gain Odin's powers under his own judgement instead of Odin lending his power to Thor by heritage after Odin's death...

No Caption Provided

Likewise, by Thor's own admission the power he gained back in The Mighty Thor #60 was solely earned by heritage and he didn't do anything Odin did to gain the power and that's also the reason he doesn't have permanent use of the OdinForce barring the Ragnarok incident back in Avengers Disassemble and the supposed Thor Force with Old King Thor, which is also missing an eye because he made the exact same ritual Odin did to gain the OdinForce, or in this case, since Odin is pretty much dead at that time, the ThorForce, meaning the power was never in his persona and is completely independent of Thor's character development.

No Caption Provided

Get your facts straight or don't reply.

Again Thor's lightnings is like Superman's heat vision, or Hulk's rage is his powers, they were fighting and anyway every time Herc and Thor fight Thor ends up as the winner, Thor simply couldn't use the hammer.

You're missing the point and i'm growing impatient with you by now. Thor does not hit people in the balls and Hercules doesn't nipple twist either. The fight you were referencing was solely for comedy purposes and not to portray one above the other even though the fight that is taking place there already happened under serious context and Hercules proved to be Thor's superior in hand 2 hand combat. I could care less about the lightning, but if the fight was hand 2 hand alone, seems quite unfair for someone to use lightning, if you don't get what i'm saying then ignore the last part and focus on what i'm arguing about the issue in question.

dude i love Hulk, my favorite character from childhood, but Thor is simply more powerful.

You're personal likes should be left outside of a completely objective debate and i'm not particularly interested on who you prefer to choose but instead addressing the reasons why you think one should beat the other. Look, i'm not going to go through an 11 minutes video when i've read ALL of their fights in and outside the continuity, moreover, i'm not going to read for the millionth time Saren's blog which he admitted months after posting it he didn't give Hulk the respect he deserved and that his thread shouldn't be taken as an ultimate proof, even less so when it's outdated and it's missing some of his fights as well. Regardless, what i find painfully annoying is the fact this isn't the first time, nor the second that i've argued this topic with this same proof with you. Why don't you start making arguments by yourself rather than wasting people's time by posting time consuming proof that just show another person's point of view... Where are the facts, because all i'm seeing is information addressed in a subjective matter.

Thor bfr him to space, is like Hulk knocking someone into space or Superman knocking Lobo, and while a amped Green Scar/Savage Hulk (he was acting like Green Scar after he destroyed the hammer) with the help of Angrir who was strong enough to defeat Rulk and still couldn't defeat a injured Thor.

The only thing Thor did was smack him into space, Hulk was still conscious and without any harm whatsoever while in space and landed seconds after to proceed and continue rampaging through Dracula's lands right after landing whereas Thor fainted by exhaust. You can't call a win on that because BFR hardly applies for it and hardly proves a character is flat out superior to another, much less when Thor rarely BFR's to begin with. Red Hulk was weakened and i've already shown you several times why he was weakened yet you keep bringing someone that even while amped was still leagues below regular Savage Hulk and regular Thor. The only reason Thor didn't die against Nul was because he BFR'd him, if Nul was there after taking his attack he would just splatter his head in and call it a wrap because Thor was out of service after simply BFRing Nul. Give me a f*cking break.

Set what up?

Never mind, this copy and paste bullshit you always pull out, specially with information that has already being addressed and countered extensively is exhausting. There's nothing practical about debating you, it's a nuisance.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall:

Thor is known to hold back due to his hammer's power. He travels at the speed of sounds instead of light, and especially his God Blast can end Hulk. Hulk isn't at the level of a planetary destruction strength unless his rage reaches up, but that time will not be achieved since Thor will beat him sooner. In the show Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Thor hit Hulk so hard with his hammer, Hulk literally got a memory loss. All the way to kid years. He acted like a teapot girl. And I don't see how people don't get, how EASY it is just to throw Hulk into space. His thunder claps won't work due to space not having air. And travelling at light speeds, they would reach an area where no planets are near by. While Hulk is holding his breath, Thor would swing his hammer and smash Hulk just like that. Or just throw him to the sun, since Thor has actually flew through the sun with no harm.

Hulk also holds back and to a degree he can't really control. Thor traveling at the speed of whatever doesn't matter, this isn't a race. God Blasts take a quite long time to charge and would leave Thor completely unprotected against a green behemoth that can leap at highly hypersonic speeds. Hulk has been stated 4 times to be a planetary threat and became Earth's strongest hero after 2006 without the need to anger himself up, your view on things is outdated and foolishly off. Thor rarely BFR's people to space, specially Hulk but if you want to go for fan fiction, have fun alone, i don't have time to argue for shit that won't happen.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell:

The OdinForce has never been part of Thor's own powers, The OdinForce represented as a dead boy made it quite clear back in Avengers Disassemble: Mighty Thor #83 Odin sacrificed an eye because of it and Thor also sacrificed both eyes to gain Odin's powers under his own judgement instead of Odin lending his power to Thor by heritage after Odin's death...

But is Thor's birthright, when Odin pass away Thor injerits the Odinforce, is always been the way.

Likewise, by Thor's own admission the power he gained back in The Mighty Thor #60 was solely earned by heritage and he didn't do anything Odin did to gain the power and that's also the reason he doesn't have permanent use of the OdinForce barring the Ragnarok incident back in Avengers Disassemble and the supposed Thor Force with Old King Thor, which is also missing an eye because he made the exact same ritual Odin did to gain the OdinForce, or in this case, since Odin is pretty much dead at that time, the ThorForce, meaning the power was never in his persona and is completely independent of Thor's character development.

Untrue, King Thor isn't missing a eye bc of the trials, in loki agent of asgard Thor was already missing a eye in a close future without yet becoming the allfather, when Thor was restored back faster ragnarok he had maintained the Odinforce, the Thorforce is part of Thor's powers.

No Caption Provided

Get your facts straight or don't reply.

I have my facts, u are the one who don't understand.

You're missing the point and i'm growing impatient with you by now. Thor does not hit people in the balls and Hercules doesn't nipple twist either. The fight you were referencing was solely for comedy purposes and not to portray one above the other even though the fight that is taking place there already happened under serious context and Hercules proved to be Thor's superior in hand 2 hand combat. I could care less about the lightning, but if the fight was hand 2 hand alone, seems quite unfair for someone to use lightning, if you don't get what i'm saying then ignore the last part and focus on what i'm arguing about the issue in question.

The fight Thor was acting like Hercules, Hercules has kicked Sentry in the balls before. It wasn't that big of a fight but it was a fight at that. The fight wasn't hand to hand, it was a fight. Hercules was drunk and Thor was sent to defeat him but in the missions he couldn't use the hammer. Thor was still permitted all of his power except for the hammer. Deal with it. It was a fight not a hand to hand combat.

You're personal likes should be left outside of a completely objective debate and i'm not particularly interested on who you prefer to choose but instead addressing the reasons why you think one should beat the other. Look, i'm not going to go through an 11 minutes video when i've read ALL of their fights in and outside the continuity, moreover, i'm not going to read for the millionth time Saren's blog which he admitted months after posting it he didn't give Hulk the respect he deserved and that his thread shouldn't be taken as an ultimate proof, even less so when it's outdated and it's missing some of his fights as well. Regardless, what i find painfully annoying is the fact this isn't the first time, nor the second that i've argued this topic with this same proof with you. Why don't you start making arguments by yourself rather than wasting people's time by posting time consuming proof that just show another person's point of view... Where are the facts, because all i'm seeing is information addressed in a subjective matter.

if u have seen their fights then u know that there are more flees and draws than there are victories, Thor having the win. and every time Hulk has won has been bc of catching Thor by surprise or being really angry before hand or both of them. The rest of the time Thor throws his hammer and either the fight is interrupted or the hulk flees. And again i don't care about Saren's comments I'm talking about the fights in there.

The only thing Thor did was smack him into space, Hulk was still conscious and without any harm whatsoever while in space and landed seconds after to proceed and continue rampaging through Dracula's lands right after landing whereas Thor fainted by exhaust. You can't call a win on that because BFR hardly applies for it and hardly proves a character is flat out superior to another, much less when Thor rarely BFR's to begin with. Red Hulk was weakened and i've already shown you several times why he was weakened yet you keep bringing someone that even while amped was still leagues below regular Savage Hulk and regular Thor. The only reason Thor didn't die against Nul was because he BFR'd him, if Nul was there after taking his attack he would just splatter his head in and call it a wrap because Thor was out of service after simply BFRing Nul. Give me a f*cking break.

During the fight Null was very damaged before hand by Thor's attack he was bleeding badly and like Thor he was heavy breathing. Rulk wasn't weakened he simply isn't absorbing energy, is in his base form. Base Rulk was strong enough to give A-Bomb and Savage Hulk a hard time. Thor has bfred before

Before his fight with Null and Angrir, Thor was injured on the world seed saga, stomped by Odin, stomped by Cul and was fighting two guys not one. It was hardly a fair fight if Thor wouldn't have been in bad conditions he would have stomped null after bfring him into space.

Set what up?

Never mind, this copy and paste bullshit you always pull out, specially with information that has already being addressed and countered extensively is exhausting. There's nothing practical about debating you, it's a nuisance.

what copy and paste bullshit, u haven't addresed at anything. heck everytime we have a encounter u always come with the same shit or ignore my answers. if u are not going to refer with actual comments and say things that aren't real we can go our separate ways.

divell both of those was with a plot weapon it that would be like saying batman auto beats superman for ever because he made the red sun kryptonite armor and beat him that time. even then pis is needed to allow him to win like in uncanny avengers 6 Apocalypse did not know of the spell and let thor hit him and in axis that wasn't even the real Apocalypse but suffered from the same weakness.

.u have to tag me bro. Also no, Axis' Apocalypse was the new Apocalypse, Thor made that PIS weapon to kill Celestials, and anyway Thor could destroy him with physical attacks alone, has more means and more powers. True Apocalypse is not rocky and is a actual powerhouse but is not on Thor's league.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: yes the axe was made to kill celestials and pierce there armor Apocalypse has celestial armor thats why the axe broke his armor when thor tried it originally with the same axe without the spell and it couldn't hurt him.

adult thor hit Apocalypse with his hammer in the chest and it didn't do anything.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post some of Apoc's feats?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/apocalypse-respect-thread-1671866/

Although I suggest reading the actual comics to get the full story behind each feat. Btw, the Blood of Apocalypse arc (the most recent appearance of 616 Apocalypse) contradicts 90% of the feat list

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

As overrated as Thor is at the moment by some on here, Apocalypse is even moreso overhyped by those who defend him exuberantly. Thor has better feats that don't include noticeable context behind them for the most part. Thor is stronger, more durable, hits harder and Mjolnir offers Thor more power and advantages than Apocalypse's Celestial armour and amps have lent Apocalypse in his showings. Thor can take a 7/10 majority against this foe.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THOR!!!

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@lvenger: Agreed. Even in events that have Apoc as the main villain, he doesn't do much. AOA had him fight honestly 2 times throughout the entire arc! First one was him sneak attacking Magneto and Bishop while the second was has using Mag's son as a shield, running from Mags and Nate Grey when things got tough, then dying. He wasn't even the main villain of the Secret Wars AOA!

Having said that, Thor vs Ultimate Apocalypse would be a much better fight.

Avengers1099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even unworthy Thor beat apocalypse

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: yes the axe was made to kill celestials and pierce there armor Apocalypse has celestial armor thats why the axe broke his armor when thor tried it originally with the same axe without the spell and it couldn't hurt him.

adult thor hit Apocalypse with his hammer in the chest and it didn't do anything.

scan?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: It looks like Apoc is taking a solid hit there. Plus this Apoc from an alternate future so it doesn't factor into this thread at all.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just end this battle already. Unworthy Thor can probably beat Apoc. Depends on how it's played.

Current Thor? Slams Apoc all the way to hell.

Gg.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just end this battle already. Unworthy Thor can probably beat Apoc. Depends on how it's played.

Current Thor? Slams Apoc all the way to hell.

Gg.

Yet current Apocalypse fought three members of the Thor corps at once & beat them lol as Thor has never hurt or beaten Apocalypse without the plot device axe.

BossXx121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APOCOLYPSE FTW

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Bump.

Avatar image for racksonracksonracks
racksonracksonracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor stomps

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thor for the majority.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't Thor fight apocalyse already without the hammer and mend his armor?

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unworthy thor already beat him lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse drops him with TP.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor still wins.

Also, for clarification about Invincible Iron Man issue 66, that wasn't Tony Stark within the armor. It was Eddie March, who had a near fatal blood clot that caused him to get taken out by Thor easily. Not to mention the armor was weakened beforehand.

So no, Iron Man's fight in that issue against Thor wasn't a fair one. It was far from it.

Just sayin'.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Thor.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor absolutely murderstomps him. They play in different leagues.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's Apocalypse vs Thor and Jane Foster(in the ancient past).

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both combined couldn't beat Apocalypse on panel so one Thor is not fairing any better.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#342 morpheus_  Moderator

@foxerdes: He seemed able of handling either of them individually but together they overwhelmed him, albeit off panel. Also worth of note that young Thor did not have Mjolnir yet. But it was a pretty good showing for Apocalypse, sure.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@morpheus_: Not the only time Apoc fought Thor, the only way Thor beat Apoc on Panel was by using Jarnbjorn, which is essential when battling a celestial armor. Also, ancient Apoc is weaker than Apoc we get to see.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: He seemed able of handling either of them individually but together they overwhelmed him, albeit off panel. Also worth of note that young Thor did not have Mjolnir yet. But it was a pretty good showing for Apocalypse, sure.

Young Thor had Jarnbjorn which this time around couldn't cut Apocalypse despite being enchanted and yet again Mjolnir still can't hurt Apocalypse.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-luxcipher said:

Both combined couldn't beat Apocalypse on panel so one Thor is not fairing any better.

Yeah it's not like the page after shows both Thors leaving victorious and boasting of beating Apocalypse. Oh wait that's exactly what happened. Not seeing how one Thor doesn't beat Apoc's overrated ass.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 morpheus_  Moderator

@morpheus_: Not the only time Apoc fought Thor, the only way Thor beat Apoc on Panel was by using Jarnbjorn, which is essential when battling a celestial armor. Also, ancient Apoc is weaker than Apoc we get to see.

Is there any actual confirmation that Jarnbjorn had the enchantment that enables it to slice through Celestial tech in this issue? It could chronologically be after their encounter in Uncanny Avengers but before the placement of the enchantment, which is what actually makes sense given how easily Thor was handling Evan-Apoc in AXIS.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@lvenger: Based on what was shown by the writer that has given Jane virtually all of her good feats, she seemed incapable of beating Apocalypse on her own. Thor himself is another matter and I agree he should be able to do it.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was clearly depicted to be a win based on "Thors" working together as one by one they weren't able to accomplish much. Also, the comic does mention Uncanny Avengers 6, the issue where Apoc smacked young Thor which was the reason for Jarnbjorn's anti-Celestial enhancement as the result, so yeah, it was clearly AFTER the first encounter.

Now, it's "consistent" I guess.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 morpheus_  Moderator

@adamtrmm said:

It was clearly depicted to be a win based on "Thors" working together as one by one they weren't able to accomplish much. Also, the comic does mention Uncanny Avengers 6, the issue where Apoc smacked young Thor which was the reason for Jarnbjorn's anti-Celestial enhancement as the result, so yeah, it was clearly AFTER the first encounter.

Now, it's "consistent" I guess.

The issue references their first encounter (both through Thor's words and via editorial panel) but I don't recall when Jarbjorn was enchanted after Thor run away from Apocalypse in their first encounter. Was it the same issue after their fight? That's my question. If so, yes, it should be enchanted here. In universe, it still doesn't answer why Thor wasn't able to do much to Apocalypse in this fight but was cleaving right through him in AXIS centuries later, other than disparity in writing between Aaron and Remender.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: The same Jane who the writer had fight evenly with Odin and create a galaxy sized superstorm? Aaron can be very inconsistent with Jane simultaneously overpowering her and depowering her based on the situation. Thor though should be more than capable of beating Apocalypse.