TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By TommyJones1945

@tommyjones1945 said:

Saying he stops at Wally is too generous. Guy gives him a good fight, but ultimately I think Thor would get around him. Thinking Thor would beat Wonder woman and Hal after he just faced Aquaman and Guy is totally asinine no matter way you put it.

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

Flash isn't unbeatable (though Wally arguably is) and so is Thor. He stops at Guy or Diana. If he doesn't, then he definitely stops at Hal. The Flash doesn't to soil his hands with Asgardian blood tonight.

CIN.

Care to explain how? Thor is going against Diana morals off, while she is in character. I know WW was is a very skilled fighter, but so is Thor. He's one of the most skilled asgardians in hand to hand combat. He embarassed Sif in a sword fight (notice that he was still young, arrogant and not nearly as experienced as he is now).

No Caption Provided

And that's only his combat skills. Thor has shown 3x FTL speed before, not to mention the power of the mjolnir that has knocked down Galactus himself. Wally is obviously absurdly faster, but as I've said many times before, he never actually fights at his max potential. No wonder he gets tagged by Captain Cold, Grodd and his other villains from time to time. Thor is, as I've already said, morals off, so he could basically teleport WW to any place in the universe he wanted, just like he did with Destroyer in Jurgens' run.

Show the scans of him fighting 3x FTL. Because he has never done so.

I've seen the scan you're talking about. Him hitting Galactus doesnt equal to him being more powerful than Galactus. So that point is moot.

First of all, Flash fights at his max/close to his max when needs to. hardly any superhero goes full tilt, so your point is rendered once again moot (Wow, I'm becoming an expert at this) And if they were to go full tilt flash would vibrate his brains out, and there ain't a thing Thor can do about it.

Thor isnt morals off. These are the OP's words: "Thor goes through this once with morals on, once with morals off. No prep. In character." And pls post a scan off him teleporting another person, cus I find that hard to swallow. And even if this were true, Guy and every other person below him are faster combat wise so again; moot.

You guys are hilarious thinking Thor can actually run through this gauntlet. CIN. I think I'm going to show my sibling this thread just to give him a good laugh at some of the comments. CIN.

Second time I'm posting this scan in this thread
Second time I'm posting this scan in this thread

I believe you misunderstood me. I never said Thor was more powerful than Galactus. I was just trying to prove how powerful the Mjolnir is, saying that it knocked back the planet eater.

First off, Flash has morals. He would never, as he has never done before, blow someone's brains out. Before trying to disprove someone, bring convincing arguments.

No Caption Provided

I'd really appreciate it if you could stop being so arrogant. Not reading the comic doesn't mean my point is false, so start thinking straight and, again, don't be so ignorant.

Also, show your sibling how you can't post a SINGLE convincing argument and all you do is call other people ironic and biased, while you're the only one here stating the absurd.

First of all, thats a classic feat. Second even if it mattered, its only travel speed. Whats he going to do? Retreat at the speed of light. Combat scans would be nice, but till then = moot.

So what, so has BRB, Thanos and SS. Hitting galactus is hardly a feat. When he can beat the planet eater, then we'll start talking.

I'm not arrogant. I'm honest. Thor stops at Wonder woman. Not only is he outclassed in speed, but in also fighting ability (I won't mention strength cus its arguable) Not to mention her lasso can bring him to a full stop, and her bracelets can block lightning . And even by some luck of the imagination, he gets past her, he isnt going anywhere past Hal, who will just proceed to blast him full of holes like no man's buisness.

CIN.

Dude, classic feats are still canon. The OP doesn't specify which version of Thor it is, so we can consider his classic feats as well. And now you're just comparing him to cosmic level characters. In the other fight that the Thunder God had with Galactus, he actually made him feel pain for the first time in a millenium according to the big guy. Not to mention the enormous fissure he created across the country by simply hitting the Mjolnir on the floor. That's just how powerful the Hammer is. No doubt that a hit from it, travelling at FTL speeds would knock out Flash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Post a scan demonstrating Wonder Woman's fighting ability and then we'll compare them. Don't forget that Thor is one of the most skilled fighters of Asgardian. And when did her bracelets ever block lightning? Anyhow, they can't take a blow from the Mjolnir. And what do you mean by "blast him full of holes"? Thor's strength is enough to break Hal's constructs, just like Diana already has. In the worst scenario, Goldlocks could teleport his adversary to another dimension, just like he did with Destroyer when he was in a near death state. As for reaction speed, Thor has shown FTL nanoseconds reaction, he has swung and swatted away Blastaar's energy blasts with the Mjolnir.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Oh wait you're serious. Let me laugh harder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Oh God, you Thor fanboys are hilarious. Nano-second speed reaction. All those years of getting hit by Hulk, Rulk, Dr Doom (and countless others) and Cap saying Thor was slower than Wolverine, he now has nano second speed reaction bcus he deflected an energy blast. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I suppose Wolverine, Spiderman, Steve and countless other heroes have nanosecond reaction. So once again moot.

Wonderwoman is rewoned for her fighting skill and Amazonian training. You're on the defensive here, so post a scan of him beating a formidabble opponent using skill alone. So yeah. moot. Her bracelets are indestructible and have never been broken in the n52, unlike Thor's hammer which has been destroyed. Wait, what makes you think Thor is stronger than Diana?

Classic scans don't count because they coincide with what our heroes are capable of today. Back in the day, Mjolinir was used more as a plot device and was given wacky powers that have never appeared currently. Or if you are really dedicated to using classic thor, our heroes can just seperate Thor from the hammer and make him Donald Blake.

Your posts are good for a laugh, for making much sense; not so much. CIN.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Exactly, he holding back against Thor, too.

Silver Surfer even acknowledge Thor's power superiority. Can't exactly say every time they fought, that Silver Surfer was holding back. However, Thor holding back vs low level street fighters is easily demonstrable.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Aside from the fact that Superman would toss Thor around like a used dish rag.

@sheenlantern said:

Silver Surfer even acknowledge Thor's power superiority. Can't exactly say every time they fought, that Silver Surfer was holding back. However, Thor holding back vs low level street fighters is easily demonstrable.

You seem to be missing my point. My point is, Thor tagging Surfer someone who regularly gets hit by street levelers isn't exactly the most impressive feat in the world.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Aside from the fact that Superman would toss Thor around like a used dish rag.

@cable_extreme said:

@sheenlantern said:

You seem to be missing my point. My point is, Thor tagging Surfer someone who regularly gets hit by street levelers isn't exactly the most impressive feat in the world.

He has been hit by street levelers, yet he has the power to destroy planets, he is clearly holding back in those fights, what do you not understand about that?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@cable_extreme said:

@sheenlantern said:

He has been hit by street levelers, yet he has the power to destroy planets, he is clearly holding back in those fights, what do you not understand about that?

We're not talking about powe-Jesus Christ...

Alright, let me put it to you this way. when Spidey lands a hit on Surfer, you say it's CiS. But when Thor does it, oh boy. It's suddenly proof that Thor can move 5 million times the speed of light, move faster than the eye can see and can react in attoseconds!!!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 13.

batman will put up a fight if everyone is in character and going by tiers batman should be much higher on the list

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@sheenlantern said:

@cable_extreme said:

@sheenlantern said:

We're not talking about powe-Jesus Christ...

Alright, let me put it to you this way. when Spidey lands a hit on Surfer, you say it's CiS. But when Thor does it, oh boy. It's suddenly proof that Thor can move 5 million times the speed of light, move faster than the eye can see and can react in attoseconds!!!

I am saying speed is not an issue, and why would you compare spiderman to a god?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I am aware of that scan, and it is WIS. How in the heck could spiderman possess enough strength to even make Thor flinch?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By SheenLantern

@cable_extreme: He was blitzed by Mongoose, twice. And Mongoose is slower than Peter.

He got humiliated in terms of combat speed by Wolverine, it's well established that Spidey is faster than Wolverine.

Oh, and let's not forgot how people without super-speed comment on how slow Thor is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@sheenlantern: Nop, you got it the other way around

*Sigh*

Go on then, you'll only be the fiftieth Thor fanboy I've completely destroyed in a debate today. Let's hear your argument.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: He was blitzed by Mongoose, twice. And Mongoose is slower than Peter.

He got humiliated in terms of combat speed by Wolverine, it's well established that Spidey is faster than Wolverine.

Oh, and let's not forgot how people without super-speed comment on how slow Thor is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I could bring up scans of Flash being bested by street levelers, does that make flash slow?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

*Sigh*

Go on then, you'll only be the fiftieth Thor fanboy I've completely destroyed in a debate today. Let's hear your argument.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dare I bring up more?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could bring up scans of Flash being bested by street levelers, does that make flash slow?

No. Because I could just as easily bring up scans of Flash easily blitzing Captain Cold or Deathstroke or whoever you're thinking of. But you could never post a scan of Thor speedblitzing Spider-Man.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@experio said:

*Sigh*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dare I bring up more?

My goodness, Thor can throw a punch in "A few micro-seconds"? Lordy, not only is that a completely unquantifiable feat it also has nothing to do with reflexes or reaction time!

And. oh dear, he can miss Silver Surfer who, as we've already established, can get hit by street levelers?

I am humbled, sir.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: would you prefer me showing you multiple scans of him effortlessly tagging surfer with his hammer? You are simply trying to lowball Thor.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: I dont believe you 'destroyed' anybody today unless you mean low-blowing then yes, your the destroyer

So I'll allow you to start

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: would you prefer me showing you multiple scans of him effortlessly tagging surfer with his hammer?

Uh, if you like. We've already established it's not impressive at all.

You are simply trying to lowball Thor.

What? You're the one who posted the scan of him missing!

@experio said:

So I'll allow you to start

Uh, not really much to say, really.

Superman's really fast. Really strong. He can bench press the Earth. Thor would be like a statue to him.

No way for him to lose, to be perfectly honest.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@sheenlantern: well read the scan of how silver surfer was scared of the speed and questioning how it was so fast. There is a giant hole in your argue meant when you say tagging the silver surfer (whom as nanosecond reaction speed) isn't a good feat. That same argument could be used with Spider-Man and thor as well. You are clinging to Thors low showings / wis, yet you are using supermans high end feats to compare.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: well read the scan of how silver surfer was scared of the speed and questioning how it was so fast.

What, Mjolnir? Yeah, it can travel 3x the speed of light, amazing isn't it?

There is a giant hole in your argue meant when you say tagging the silver surfer (whom as nanosecond reaction speed) isn't a good feat.

Yes, it isn't. Because Daredevil and Black Panther have been able to do it!

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: daredevil nor black panther pose any threat to silver surfer, so why dodge? Thor in the other hand has a mace stronger than silver surfers power cosmic. A bit more of a reason to dodge. Should I bring up scans of superman being tagged by street levelers? I can lowball as well, that is all you are doing.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Experio

@sheenlantern: Much to say but I'll keep it short

Thor is strong, fast (hammer is faster), shatter planets while fighting, can absorb energy and re-direct 10-100 times more effective, commands the weather - Winds that move many times the speed of light, lightning-Thor can emit lightning from his body-omni-directional blasts etc.

Thor could win but to be perfectly honest Superman puts up a good fight

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: daredevil nor black panther pose any threat to silver surfer, so why dodge?

Strange how he can't dodge attacks from Hulk, Rulk, Skaar or Juggernaut either, hmm?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#230  Edited By tomlikesfries

@tommyjones1945: God, you're such a hyprocrite. I'm the one who should be laughing, but I don't find ignorance as appealing as you do. Are you blind or is it just short memory? I posted a scan of him beating Sif, one of the most skilled fighters of Asgard, while all you say is that Wonder Woman is a formidable fighter without bringing any proof to prove your point. And, God, I never said that he would break her bracelets. Stop twisting the facts. I just said that her bracelets weren't enough to repel the Mjolnir's power that has hurt the likes of Galactus. And, please! why don't you post now a scan of the hammer breaking? I've never seen it happen before, but you seem really sure of yourself. Here are some of his strength feats BTW:

Read the bottom panel
Read the bottom panel
Adam Warlock admiting that Thor is one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe
Adam Warlock admiting that Thor is one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe

Breaking free off  of adamantium chains like they were nothing
Breaking free off of adamantium chains like they were nothing

Before criticizing someone, make sure you're in good shape yourself. You don't just say "they separate Thor from the hammer". First of all, it's one on one. Secondly, how would they do that? Jesus, try proving your point. Now, I pretty much dumped all of my rage into this post. Can we now please try to debate like normal people?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flame war :)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: if all you are going to do is lowball thor then there is no need to debate, you missing my point in why I am saying speed is not an issue. Thor's hammer if thrown has the speed to his nanosecond silver surfer, and even make him run fear questioning his on speed. He is more than capable of dealing with speedsters, and could simply destroy the earth to beat people like Spider-Man ect... His morals are holding him back. But if your plan is to purposefully bring up low end wis showings of thor and then compare to flash and supermans high end feats then there is nothing to prove to you. Your logical argument is unsound. So before this turns into a name calling war, I am out. Peace

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor might stop at Aquaman beccause of the water hand he's definitely stopping at WW no way is he getting past her.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: How ironic, you critcize me for lowballing Thor, but then cite an instance of Thor being able to hit the Surfer and act like that's not a lowball on Surfer's part?

Maybe it's not irony, maybe you're just a hypocrite.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Just for a laugh, I'll only use New 52 feats.

Thor is strong

Not as strong as Superman, Thor's best lifting feat is what, the Midgard Serpent thing? Did that thing even have a confirmed weight?

fast

lol liar. He's slower than street-levelers in combat.

shatter planets while fighting

Maybe so, but he's never gonna hit Superman.

can absorb energy and re-direct 10-100 times more effective

Sounds like hyperbole to me, when was that stated?

Why was that even worth mentioning? Superman doesn't project energy blasts.

Thor can emit lightning from his body-omni-directional blasts etc.

Even if he could hit Clark with an attack like that, which he can't. Supes tanked 10 gigawatts coursing through his body in Action Comics N.14.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommyjones1945: God, you're such a hyprocrite. I'm the one who should be laughing, but I don't find ignorance as appealing as you do. Are you blind or is it just short memory? I posted a scan of him beating Sif, one of the most skilled fighters of Asgard, while all you say is that Wonder Woman is a formidable fighter without bringing any proof to prove your point. And, God, I never said that he would break her bracelets. Stop twisting the facts. I just said that her bracelets weren't enough to repel the Mjolnir's power that has hurt the likes of Galactus. And, please! why don't you post now a scan of the hammer breaking? I've never seen it happen before, but you seem really sure of yourself. Here are some of his strength feats BTW:

Read the bottom panel
Read the bottom panel

Before criticizing someone, make sure you're in good shape yourself. You don't just say "they separate Thor from the hammer". First of all, it's one on one. Secondly, how would they do that? Jesus, try proving your point. Now, I pretty much dumped all of my rage into this post. Can we now please try to debate like normal people?

Hilarious. Even when you use classic scans, you still fail. Your rage means nothing in front of facts. If they want to beat classic thor, all they have to do is seperate his hammer from him. And current Thor doesn't have any showings capable of making it past WW. And as for these scans:

1, He applied pressure at the centre of the stone which made it collapse on itself. Hardly a strength feat.

2, Words mean nothing here on the battle forum. Or if we want to get to it, Hal has been called the most powerful and greatest out of all 7200 green lanterns in the universe by the guardians. Batman called WW one of the most powerful heroes on Earth, and said if she went rogue, only Superman "might" be able to stop her.

This is lame. My first statement still stands. Thor stops at the Guy or Diana while the guys go bowling. :) CIN.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomlikesfries said:

Read the bottom panel
Read the bottom panel

Hilarious. Even when you use classic scans, you still fail. Your rage means nothing in front of facts. If they want to beat classic thor, all they have to do is seperate his hammer from him. And current Thor doesn't have any showings capable of making it past WW. And as for these scans:

1, He applied pressure at the centre of the stone which made it collapse on itself. Hardly a strength feat.

2, Words mean nothing here on the battle forum. Or if we want to get to it, Hal has been called the most powerful and greatest out of all 7200 green lanterns in the universe by the guardians. Batman called WW one of the most powerful heroes on Earth, and said if she went rogue, only Superman "might" be able to stop her.

This is lame. My first statement still stands. Thor stops at the Guy or Diana while the guys go bowling. :) CIN.

God... I refuse to debate with you. Why do you ignore 90% of my post, refusing to post scans and focusing on a single feat? You even contradict yourself. You just said that words mean nothing and then you proceed to rely on something that Batman said. We work on feats, not dialogue. Spider-Man has said that Sentry could kill Galactus if he wanted to, but do we rely on something Peter said in battle threads involving Sentry? Obviously not.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

1. The Midgard Serpent weight wasn't confirmed but calculations online will give you one saying 104. something sextillion tons the other 9.6 sextillion tons. By comparing them to an ordinary snake since it was crushing (exerting 15 to 105 times it body weight) and the dense of the skin. I'm no genius but thats why they say Thor's strength is equal, nothing below

No Caption Provided

3. Yes he can

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its worth mentioning cause Superman uses Heat Vision

No Caption Provided

What a coincidence!

5. Pre-crisis?

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By JudgeNeptune

I've been reading this thing, and IMO the only-one showing solid posts is Sheenlantern

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio:

1. I'd have to see these for myself.

2. Oh boy, a striking feat that bares no affect on his reaction time.

3. You're saying Superman is slower than Spider-Man, Wolverine and Mongoose?

4. Cool.

5. Nope.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I said I'm only using N52 feats.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Alright guys, this discussion has become far too hostile. Tone it down a notch instead of resorting to insults.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Love your username.

@tommyjones1945 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

Read the bottom panel
Read the bottom panel

God... I refuse to debate with you. Why do you ignore 90% of my post, refusing to post scans and focusing on a single feat? You even contradict yourself. You just said that words mean nothing and then you proceed to rely on something that Batman said. We work on feats, not dialogue. Spider-Man has said that Sentry could kill Galactus if he wanted to, but do we rely on something Peter said in battle threads involving Sentry? Obviously not.

I used those words to show you how they're meaningless, since you first used an example of how Adam Strange claimed Thor was one of the most powerful beings in the universe. I merely used your argument against you. Other than classic scans,does Thor pose any feats which shows he can plow through this amount of enemies, cus its not looking good for the Odinson. CIN.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Experio

1. Search on Google

2. It shows how fast he hits but here's Thor dodging his own hammer (zooming)

No Caption Provided

3. Stop changing my words

5.I never herd of that, is that above Mega-watt (= 1 million watts)? I'll do some research

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@darkazrael999:

Thor took on Gorr and was able to stand up to him even as a fledgeling. He has more than enough power to clear this.

xD dude I don't think you're understanding what I mean. I'm not doubting Thor's power. I admit Thor has more power then anyone here, it's his speed that has me doubting him. Thor is as slow as a truck, he would be hard pressed to even tag Superman or Wonder Woman and he is sure as hell not tagging the Flash....at all. If Thor speed was up to par I agree with this:

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Why do all Thor battles turn into argument threads about his speed/reaction time?

Because thors speed/reactions are what hold him back in these battles. If thor were fast truth is he would be extremely powerful.

Honestly I think superman only beats him due to speed, however because superman is so much faster then thor I think he gets stomped. Take away speed and I think thor can take him.

But sadly he is consistently showed to be slower then street levelers.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

Thor took on Gorr and was able to stand up to him even as a fledgeling. He has more than enough power to clear this.

xD dude I don't think you're understanding what I mean. I'm not doubting Thor's power. I admit Thor has more power then anyone here, it's his speed that has me doubting him. Thor is as slow as a truck, he would be hard pressed to even tag Superman or Wonder Woman and he is sure as hell not tagging the Flash....at all. If Thor speed was up to par I agree with this:

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Why do all Thor battles turn into argument threads about his speed/reaction time?

Because thors speed/reactions are what hold him back in these battles. If thor were fast truth is he would be extremely powerful.

Honestly I think superman only beats him due to speed, however because superman is so much faster then thor I think he gets stomped. Take away speed and I think thor can take him.

But sadly he is consistently showed to be slower then street levelers.

I agree that Thor isn't really shown to be a speed-blitzer. If they do that, there would be no real reason for other heroes to do anything now, would there? Besides, he's still FTL in travel speed. I know that doesn't really matter here but still.
But that doesn't take away the fact that he takes on MFTL guys like Silver Surfer and holds his own and even sometimes dominates. He has taken on guys faster than him. What he lacks in massive combat-speed, he more than makes up for it in a myriad of powers like:-

No Caption Provided

A cosmic hurricane that hurts a being, Glory, that has never known physical pain.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Just for a laugh, I'll only use New 52 feats.

Thor is strong

Not as strong as Superman, Thor's best lifting feat is what, the Midgard Serpent thing? Did that thing even have a confirmed weight?

fast

lol liar. He's slower than street-levelers in combat.

shatter planets while fighting

Maybe so, but he's never gonna hit Superman.

can absorb energy and re-direct 10-100 times more effective

Sounds like hyperbole to me, when was that stated?

Why was that even worth mentioning? Superman doesn't project energy blasts.

Thor can emit lightning from his body-omni-directional blasts etc.

Even if he could hit Clark with an attack like that, which he can't. Supes tanked 10 gigawatts coursing through his body in Action Comics N.14.

And Thor has hurt massively powerful Entities that don't know the meaning of physical pain.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommyjones1945:

Forgive me, I didn't know you were referring to my scan. And the fights are one on one, he doesn't need to have the capability of fighting multiple enemies, nor will he be tired. He can easily take down this entire gauntlet until he reaches Guy, which is where he'll need to fight more carefully, although I believe he would beat GL. I know he is faster in combat, but speedblitzing isn't something that non-speedsters rely on. His constructs can be broken by Thor and their strength levels don't match. As I've already said before, a hit from the Mjolnir at full force would put him down for sure, not to mention that it absorbs energy, so any construct would be useless against the God of Thunder.

Next on the list is Wonder Woman, which is a tougher adversary. Thor's fighting skills are arguably superior to Diana's. When he was still young, arrogant and inexperienced, he defeated Sif in a sword fight, one of the most skilled warriors of Asgard. I imagine his fighting abilities have improved over the uncountable years of practing and daily use. Thor's durability is crazy. He has resisted blows that could shatter stars and would certainly be able to tank Wonder Woman's hits. He has lifted before the Midgard Serpent, broken through adamantium, among others. I won't even get into the Mjolnir's capabilities again, because I've already mentioned them various times before. Anyhow, in the worst case scenario, he could use a Godblast that has been able to put even Galactus down or simply BFR her, since it's not specified in the OP that it's prohibited.

After Wonder Woman, The Thunder God goes off against Flash, which is in my opinion the most overrated character here on the site. He has the potential to outrun pretty much anyone in both comic universes, but it's an unexplored potential, just like, as I've already mentioned before, Iceman from the X-Men. That guy is pratically unbeatable, but he's one of the firsts to be taken down in an actual fight. Flash doesn't use his super-duper-ubber-extreme speed in fights, thus why he gets tagged by Captain Cold or The Trickster from time to time or gets beaten up by Grodd (even broke his hand once after speedblitzing him. It's worth mentioning that Thor is much more durable than Grodd). Landing a hit on Flash isn't impossible. If it's a morals off encounter, then it's a whooole different story, but that's not the case.

I'll just be honest and say that he loses against Superman. After 12 battles, including two speedsters, he'll be tired as hell and probably wouldn't put up that much of a fight. BTW, after this wall of text, here are some scans:

More even that I couldn't post in that format:

Durability feat
Durability feat
Mjolnir causes Galactus to feel pain for the first time in a millenium
Mjolnir causes Galactus to feel pain for the first time in a millenium
Mjolnir's thunder manipulation
Mjolnir's thunder manipulation

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers