#1  Edited By liquade
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Depends which Supergirl to be honest... but overall it's a win for DC in my eyes

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"Depends which Supergirl to be honest... but overall it's a win for DC in my eyesM"

Superman not girl ;P

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

ya i can see superman beating them all, not at once but individualy

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

Doh... sorry, tired eyes lol

yeah, it's a win for DC lol

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

crazy spidey says:

"ya i can see superman beating them all, not at once but individualy"

except thor

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

DC

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

Thor is the only wild card in the battle...

though i can see him being defeated by Superman and Cap Marvel

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

"Thor is the only wild card in the battle... though i can see him being defeated by Superman and Cap Marvel M"

definitly

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Case Closed

I think thor's hammer could take out superman by itself. And I think that Thor could fight Shazam on his own. Hopefully Iron Man and the Hulk can keep steel busy. I don't much about steel, but that should be possible I guess. Marvel has a shot at this match is Thor can kill Shazam one on one without his hammer.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Lord Marvel are you talking about? Captain Marvel and Lord Marvel have a different level range in powers.

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Case Closed

Lord Shazam says:

"Lord Marvel are you talking about? Captain Marvel and Lord Marvel have a different level range in powers."

He says captain in the original post.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel, without being Lord Marvel could beat him. Hammer or no.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Post Deleted.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Case Closed says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Lord Marvel are you talking about? Captain Marvel and Lord Marvel have a different level range in powers."

He says captain in the original post. "

people still call him that. they still dont know him by Lord Marvel yet.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Apparition

Lord Shazam says:

"Case Closed says:
"Lord Shazam says:
people still call him that. they still dont know him by Lord Marvel yet."

if he had meant lord marvel, who you go on and on and on and on and on about being as powerful as almost anyone, then what kind of battle is that? obviously he meant the normal power level captain marvel.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Methos

Lord Marvel is powerful, but he isn't the most powerful being in the DCU...

he's equal to the quintessence

M

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MU would win, not DCU.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Lord Marvel is powerful, but he isn't the most powerful being in the DCU... he's equal to the quintessence M"

yeah well you should hear LS talk about him...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Copy

if you got rid of iron man and put sentry it would have been a really close fight but right now i have to say......dc

(damn the person who made this thread)

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Case Closed says:
"Lord Shazam says:
people still call him that. they still dont know him by Lord Marvel yet."

if he had meant lord marvel, who you go on and on and on and on and on about being as powerful as almost anyone, then what kind of battle is that? obviously he meant the normal power level captain marvel."

sorry for boring people...:/

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supreme Marvel

i'll try and stop as much as i can

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's his favourite character give him a break :P

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is better then all the characters listed but I dont think he can beat supes and shazaam at once and iron man is the weakest link...hopefully iron man blast one of them with proton cannon right away to stall while thor beats one of them if not i would give the battle to supes and shazaam

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

The DC wins this battle easily, for basically all the reasons that Superman or Shazam trump Thor or Hulk.

Yep, the weakest links are Ironmna and Steel in their respective teams.

In this case, Ironman should be able to beat Steel through a variety of means (seeking control of the computer in the Steel armour, emp etc).

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"The DC wins this battle easily, for basically all the reasons that Superman or Shazam trump Thor or Hulk. Yep, the weakest links are Ironmna and Steel in their respective teams. In this case, Ironman should be able to beat Steel through a variety of means (seeking control of the computer in the Steel armour, emp etc). "

I dont think superman and shazam trump hulk and thor

Supes vs Hulk is a debate on other forums Thor with the new odin powers can take out mostly anyone... regular thor is up for debate if he can beat supes or not

Thor > then Shazam Shazam's lightning magic is no match for Thors. He probably won't even need to use Mjolnir against shazaam

And i cant say for sure but the hulk from wwh seems to be a force of nature and I think he could give supes a run for is money

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"The_Creator says:
"The DC wins this battle easily, for basically all the reasons that Superman or Shazam trump Thor or Hulk. Yep, the weakest links are Ironmna and Steel in their respective teams. In this case, Ironman should be able to beat Steel through a variety of means (seeking control of the computer in the Steel armour, emp etc). "
I dont think superman and shazam trump hulk and thor Supes vs Hulk is a debate on other forums Thor with the new odin powers can take out mostly anyone... regular thor is up for debate if he can beat supes or not Thor > then Shazam Shazam's lightning magic is no match for Thors. He probably won't even need to use Mjolnir against shazaam And i cant say for sure but the hulk from wwh seems to be a force of nature and I think he could give supes a run for is money"

I am drawing from a previous posting of mine to save some typing time.

I am using Classic Thor, as that is the natural default level since it was the longest used form. This falls in to line with only Capt Marvel being used, instead of the more powerful form of Lord Marvel.

Lets look at at all of their abilities.

Superstrength:

Superman: Able to lift at least 2,500,000 tonnes (more likely to be 4 - 5 times that now with all the power boosts he has had since his relaunch in the 1980's - like the Eradicator incident after Supes return from the dead and when training for the war against Imperix).

Capt Marvel: Pretty much accepted to be almost as strong or as strong as Superman.

Thor (Classic): Officially able to lift just over 100 tonnes, we have seen Thor perform feats of strength like lifting the Midgard Serpents tail or lifting and throwing the Odin Sword. To perform these tasks I would say he had to be able to lift around 70,000 tonnes.

Hulk: Officially calm strength levels of 85 tonnes (so maybe 50,000 tonnes as relating to Thor). However when he gets angry, this can increase steadily to an unknown limit. The rate of strength increase is proportional to his rise in anger. I would imagine that he would double his strength after 3 minutes of constant fighting at the top end of his abilities. As you can see, the 2 DC heroes would appear to be significantly stronger, by a factor of at least 36 times, at the start of the fight. If the 3 minute strength doubling is correct for the Hulk, it would take him 18 minutes to exceed the strength of the Supes or Capt (if they can only lift 2,5 million tonnes). 18 minutes is a long time in a fight, especially against these 2 as they can employ superspeed.

Super Speed: (The ability to react and undertake actions like a superspeedster i.e. go in to bullet time so people appear like statues, bullets in travel are moving forward at a snails pace etc.)

Superman: He can react and take actions like a 'slow' Flash. He can travel in bullet time and perform, think and react at hundreds of times faster than a normal man can. This can enable him to move so swiftly as to be unseen by the naked eye, dodge projectiles and even energy beams. It also permits him to attack dozens of times a second if required.

Capt Marvel: He has the speed of Hermes and like Superman can react accordingly.

Thor: He lacks this element of Super speed, possessing reflexes and agility beyond peak human but perhaps around 4 - 5 times that of a normal human.

Hulk: He is not even peak human in his reflex speed, being even slower than the Thing (as per Official Marvel figures - OHOTMU). So maybe 50% that of peak human.

Thus, Thor and Hulk he would be incapable of reacting to or hitting Supes or Capt Marvel if both of them attacked at Super speed. Any action they would take can be simply avoided by the 2 attacking at superspeed as they have all the time in the world to react to it.

Invulnerability:

Superman: Has proven capable of resisting the strongest blows of people of similar strength (Wonder Woman, Capt Marvel)without significant damage. He has proven capable of surviving a 10 megatonne Nuke. This means that he withstood a device easily capable of destroying Secondary Adamantium. A 10 megatonne Nuke generates sufficient heat to reach well over 500,000 degs Fahrenhite and a pressure wave that is difficult to imagine let alone calculate. Yes he does have a weakness to magic and these weapons can hurt/kill him but he has been attacked with magical weapons in the past and they have failed to instantly kill him - wound and injure him - certainly.

Capt Marvel: Has demonstrated durability that is on par with that of Superman but without any limitation on magic. Thor: Who has been made to bleed by individuals and forces weaker than himself ( for instance the Wrecking Crew). I admit that he is very durable but that this level of durability is sufficient against beings weaker than him and up to those of similar strength. Also Thor is not particularly resistant to energy attacks (like fire and heat) and has been burnt/wounded in the past. Imagine what a heat vision laser might do.

Hulk: Has proven capable of resisting vast temperature extremes and blows from beings as strong as himself, with little or no damage. However, I don't think that it would suffice against blows from a being 36+ times stronger.

Flight Speed:

Superman: Has been shown to fly at speeds of at least millions of mph. Due to his superspeed, he can also accelerate to these speeds very rapidly.

Capt Marvel: Can fly at speeds rivalling the Flashes running speed (he does have the speed of Hermes) so upto light speed. As he too also possesses 'Super speed' he can accelerate extremely rapidly to this velocity.

Thor: Can also apparently fly at very high speeds although i question if he can reach light speed (we have seen Thor throw his hammer and then have it accelerate to light speed - but not in flight). We do however now know that he should be able to enter Hyperspace and fly faster than Light speed, but I don't think that this would help in a fight. Hulk: He can leap but that's it.

Endurance:

Superman, Capt Marvel and Thor have the advantage, effectively being able to fight for months if needed.

Hulk can at least last for a couple of weeks.

Overall, not a decicing factor.

Fighting Ability:

Superman and Capt Marvel are far less talented that Thor in hand to hand combat.

The Hulk has a beastily cunning and skill in combat that I think elevates him above Supes and Capt.

Others:

Weapons: Thor has Mjolnir - so he can throw it, use it for flight, project lightning bolts from it, summon/dismiss storms, absorb energy and use it to travel between dimensions.

Heat Vision: Superman can project beams of heat, that they can act like lasers and have proved capable of cutting (and vapourising) through any man made metallic alloy or non-metallic (like ceramics). Thus they should be able to operate at at least 25,000 deg Fahrenhite.

Wisdom of Solomon: Capt has this ability, that is used far too infrequently as it can help him recognise avenues of action to take to achieve victory - or avoid defeat.

Healing Factor: Hulk has a very quick healing factor but this can be overcome by significant damage (neck snapped by the Maestro) and will need a longer recovery time.

Sorry If I missed anything.

From every thing noted above, I still don't see Thor and Hulk overcoming these 2. Why ?

Superman and Capt Marvel are massively stronger at the start of the fight and appear to be more durable that the other 2, but the main point to look at is super speed. They can move and attack quicker than the eye can follow. They could have punched Thor and Hulk and moved off before the Marvel team even saw them coming. How can Thor, let alone the Hulk hit, lightning bolt or throw his hammer at an opponent who can move faster than his eye can see. I know the argument about Thor throwing his hammer at the speed of light. When he initially launches it, it would appear to be travelling a lot slower. Thor twirls the hammer and releases it and it may be travelling initially at supersonic speed but after he releases it he commands it to accelerate to light speed. His attack speed is still based on his refelxes and reaction speed - like I said maybe 5 times that of a normal man. How does Thor see and keep track of an opponent, let alone attack opponents like Superman and Cap Marvel who can move and attack faster than Hulk or Thor can see or follow.

The fight is won here on speed and power and the DC pair have it.
Post Edited:2007-09-17 13:47:21

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Methos

The_Creator says:

"...~...~...The fight is won here on speed and power and the DC pair have it."

jaw drops

oh my god...

stands up for a standing ovation...

amazingly well put... i applaud you :D

M

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By Forever

Yes excellent job as always Creator.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is the only one from the Marvel team that can compete with Supes and Captain Marvel, and he's outnumbered. Replacing Hulk with Sentry might make it a little more even.

All in all, what Creator said.

jhniner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jhniner

How would this fight go if it was Lord Marvel/Superman vs Thor,Iron Man N Hulk

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Case Closed

jhniner says:

"How would this fight go if it was Lord Marvel/Superman vs Thor,Iron Man N Hulk"

Marvel gets thrashed a lot faster.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sparda

This fight is horribly in DCs favour.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the creator

Methos says:

"The_Creator says:
"...~...~...The fight is won here on speed and power and the DC pair have it."
***jaw drops*** oh my god... **stands up for a standing ovation...** amazingly well put... i applaud you :D M "

Forever says:

"Yes excellent job as always Creator."

Thanks.

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By liquade

Copy says:

"if you got rid of iron man and put sentry it would have been a really close fight but right now i have to say......dc (damn the person who made this thread)"
ohh i am so sorry to upset you. but that is a very good point lets replace iron man with sentry
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the creator

liquade says:

"Copy says:
"if you got rid of iron man and put sentry it would have been a really close fight but right now i have to say......dc (damn the person who made this thread)"
ohh i am so sorry to upset you. but that is a very good point lets replace iron man with sentry "

This brings in some of the Superman vs Sentry thread points.

Even considering the Sentry's power level, the DC team should still pull off the win as we have not seen Sentry display the same power levels of Superman or Capt Marvel.

So although Steel would likely be destryed reasonably quickly, Supes and Capt Marvel would win through.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"liquade says:
"Copy says:
ohh i am so sorry to upset you. but that is a very good point lets replace iron man with sentry "
This brings in some of the Superman vs Sentry thread points. Even considering the Sentry's power level, the DC team should still pull off the win as we have not seen Sentry display the same power levels of Superman or Capt Marvel. So although Steel would likely be destryed reasonably quickly, Supes and Capt Marvel would win through. "

Well since we are changing to sentry

Thor - Supes

Sentry - Shazam

Hulk - Steel

if they match up that way then i could see it being closer then supes and marvel just winning

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"The_Creator says:
"liquade says:
"Copy says:
This brings in some of the Superman vs Sentry thread points. Even considering the Sentry's power level, the DC team should still pull off the win as we have not seen Sentry display the same power levels of Superman or Capt Marvel. So although Steel would likely be destryed reasonably quickly, Supes and Capt Marvel would win through. "
Well since we are changing to sentry Thor - Supes Sentry - Shazam Hulk - Steel if they match up that way then i could see it being closer then supes and marvel just winning "

As I said, Steel would go down first. Could he do damage to the others - possibly (at best), but I doubt it would be lasting, considering his opponents.

However the arguments made above for Supes and Capt Marvel winning over the opposition still stand.

To this pair, 1 minute of battle time is the equivalent of maybe 6 hours if they push themselves.

Imagine your opponents are statue still as you fly up to them to attack them.

They cannot defend themselves against your attacks so you can take your time and strike for the best effect - poking the Hulks eyes out, cutting Thor's throat etc.

Sentry has been shown recently to be much weaker than Superman or Capt Marvel (reference recent Mighty Avengers) and has yet to display super reaction time (not just super fast movement speed). Without this, he is at the prey of the 2 DC powerhouses.

His durability and powers make the fight more interesting and a better puzzle to think through but in my opinion, they don't change the outcome.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
"liquade says:
"Copy says:
Well since we are changing to sentry Thor - Supes Sentry - Shazam Hulk - Steel if they match up that way then i could see it being closer then supes and marvel just winning "
As I said, Steel would go down first. Could he do damage to the others - possibly (at best), but I doubt it would be lasting, considering his opponents. However the arguments made above for Supes and Capt Marvel winning over the opposition still stand. To this pair, 1 minute of battle time is the equivalent of maybe 6 hours if they push themselves. Imagine your opponents are statue still as you fly up to them to attack them. They cannot defend themselves against your attacks so you can take your time and strike for the best effect - poking the Hulks eyes out, cutting Thor's throat etc. Sentry has been shown recently to be much weaker than Superman or Capt Marvel (reference recent Mighty Avengers) and has yet to display super reaction time (not just super fast movement speed). Without this, he is at the prey of the 2 DC powerhouses. His durability and powers make the fight more interesting and a better puzzle to think through but in my opinion, they don't change the outcome. "

Sentry can go on par with either one

Supes is weak to Lighting magic and thors hammer does it the best. Its stronger then shazams lighting.

Supes has the edge on speed but no enough where thor wont land his blows in.

I would say overall thor has more combat experience then anyone on the list put together times two

Hulk is underestimated he has lighning quick reflexes and has beaten people who are faster then him. Hulk may not be at supes speed but his agility will make up for some of that

I mean if Steel falls then the 3V2 should definetly go in the Marvel teams favor

Thor with odin force on the other hand just wins flat out

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"The_Creator says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
"liquade says:
"Copy says:
As I said, Steel would go down first. Could he do damage to the others - possibly (at best), but I doubt it would be lasting, considering his opponents. However the arguments made above for Supes and Capt Marvel winning over the opposition still stand. To this pair, 1 minute of battle time is the equivalent of maybe 6 hours if they push themselves. Imagine your opponents are statue still as you fly up to them to attack them. They cannot defend themselves against your attacks so you can take your time and strike for the best effect - poking the Hulks eyes out, cutting Thor's throat etc. Sentry has been shown recently to be much weaker than Superman or Capt Marvel (reference recent Mighty Avengers) and has yet to display super reaction time (not just super fast movement speed). Without this, he is at the prey of the 2 DC powerhouses. His durability and powers make the fight more interesting and a better puzzle to think through but in my opinion, they don't change the outcome. "
Sentry can go on par with either one Supes is weak to Lighting magic and thors hammer does it the best. Its stronger then shazams lighting. Supes has the edge on speed but no enough where thor wont land his blows in. I would say overall thor has more combat experience then anyone on the list put together times two Hulk is underestimated he has lighning quick reflexes and has beaten people who are faster then him. Hulk may not be at supes speed but his agility will make up for some of that I mean if Steel falls then the 3V2 should definetly go in the Marvel teams favor Thor with odin force on the other hand just wins flat out "

Please explain how Sentry can go on par with either Superman or Capt Marvel ?

It certainly appears he is weaker, more vulnerable and has significantly slower reaction times.

I agree that Sentry has the ability to project huges amounts of energy but how does that matter if he cannot hit his opponents with it.

He could try an omnidirectional blast but with the superspeed that Supe and Capt Marvel possess, they may be able to outrace the explosion anyway (as they have done in the past).

Back to the Lightning - if Thor cannot target his opponent with the hammer of lightning because they are moving too fast, he can do no damage.

Thor is the most skilled hand to hand fighter (I agree and said so on my first posting) but again this skill means little if his oppoents move faster than he can see or hit.

How id Thor's lightning stronger than the bolt that transforms Capt Marvel ?

It would appear that the bolt is powered by the equivalent of 7 gods - vs Thor's one.

I don't underestimate the Hulk, I was simply quoting his official OHOTMU stats (holepunched version) - equivalent of an athelete at best - not peak human, for both agility and reaction time. I am also aware of his past victories over faster opponents - but these have been fast semispeedsters in the Marvel Univers - where reaction speeds are maybe 10 - 20 times the speed of a human and some of them have been caught by him shockwaving the earth to disrupt their footing. Supes and Mavrel both fly and so would not fall pray to this attack and their reactions are several times faster than these previous opponents.

Agility means little if you cannot react fast enough to your opponents attack.

If Thor had the Odin force then the outcome would be different but as he does not for this fight, the argument is moot.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
"liquade says:
"Copy says:
Sentry can go on par with either one Supes is weak to Lighting magic and thors hammer does it the best. Its stronger then shazams lighting. Supes has the edge on speed but no enough where thor wont land his blows in. I would say overall thor has more combat experience then anyone on the list put together times two Hulk is underestimated he has lighning quick reflexes and has beaten people who are faster then him. Hulk may not be at supes speed but his agility will make up for some of that I mean if Steel falls then the 3V2 should definetly go in the Marvel teams favor Thor with odin force on the other hand just wins flat out "
Please explain how Sentry can go on par with either Superman or Capt Marvel ? It certainly appears he is weaker, more vulnerable and has significantly slower reaction times. I agree that Sentry has the ability to project huges amounts of energy but how does that matter if he cannot hit his opponents with it. He could try an omnidirectional blast but with the superspeed that Supe and Capt Marvel possess, they may be able to outrace the explosion anyway (as they have done in the past). Back to the Lightning - if Thor cannot target his opponent with the hammer of lightning because they are moving too fast, he can do no damage. Thor is the most skilled hand to hand fighter (I agree and said so on my first posting) but again this skill means little if his oppoents move faster than he can see or hit. How id Thor's lightning stronger than the bolt that transforms Capt Marvel ? It would appear that the bolt is powered by the equivalent of 7 gods - vs Thor's one. I don't underestimate the Hulk, I was simply quoting his official OHOTMU stats (holepunched version) - equivalent of an athelete at best - not peak human, for both agility and reaction time. I am also aware of his past victories over faster opponents - but these have been fast semispeedsters in the Marvel Univers - where reaction speeds are maybe 10 - 20 times the speed of a human and some of them have been caught by him shockwaving the earth to disrupt their footing. Supes and Mavrel both fly and so would not fall pray to this attack and their reactions are several times faster than these previous opponents. Agility means little if you cannot react fast enough to your opponents attack. If Thor had the Odin force then the outcome would be different but as he does not for this fight, the argument is moot. "

So I guess a team of Flashes should beat everyone on this list?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the creator

Heart of Infinity says:

"So I guess a team of Flashes should beat everyone on this list? "

No - not always.

Beings of near Flash speed, with long range senses, flight and long range attack powers can potentially overcome them (attack from low orbit).

Don't forget that Flashes also tire out and have relatively normal durability to attacks.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By acewasp23

Heart of Infinity says:

"So I guess a team of Flashes should beat everyone on this list? "

yup. you would only need one and it depends on the flash but yeah i think most the time he could. all he would have to do is vibrate his molecules so he could pass through them then since there molecules would be pushed aside they would explode.

kinda cheep way of wining but so isn't steeling all there speed like he did to Inertia. if he did that to the three of them that's another win for the flash.

Garnbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Garnbit

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#46  Edited By utkanflash

Shazam > Thor with is Hammer

IronMan=Steel maybe IronMan

Superman>Hulk

even steel unnecessary :D just Supe and Shazam good enough for them ;)

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Alexander Anderson said:

Thor is the only one from the Marvel team that can compete with Supes and Captain Marvel, and he's outnumbered. Replacing Hulk with Sentry might make it a little more even.

All in all, what Creator said.

Ya, I agree with you, Supes & Shazam > Thor & Hulk....

@the creator said:

Heart of Infinity says:

"The_Creator says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"The_Creator says:
"liquade says:
"Copy says:

Please explain how Sentry can go on par with either Superman or Capt Marvel ?

It certainly appears he is weaker, more vulnerable and has significantly slower reaction times.

I agree that Sentry has the ability to project huges amounts of energy but how does that matter if he cannot hit his opponents with it.

He could try an omnidirectional blast but with the superspeed that Supe and Capt Marvel possess, they may be able to outrace the explosion anyway (as they have done in the past).

Back to the Lightning - if Thor cannot target his opponent with the hammer of lightning because they are moving too fast, he can do no damage.

Thor is the most skilled hand to hand fighter (I agree and said so on my first posting) but again this skill means little if his oppoents move faster than he can see or hit.

How id Thor's lightning stronger than the bolt that transforms Capt Marvel ?

It would appear that the bolt is powered by the equivalent of 7 gods - vs Thor's one.

I don't underestimate the Hulk, I was simply quoting his official OHOTMU stats (holepunched version) - equivalent of an athelete at best - not peak human, for both agility and reaction time. I am also aware of his past victories over faster opponents - but these have been fast semispeedsters in the Marvel Univers - where reaction speeds are maybe 10 - 20 times the speed of a human and some of them have been caught by him shockwaving the earth to disrupt their footing. Supes and Mavrel both fly and so would not fall pray to this attack and their reactions are several times faster than these previous opponents.

Agility means little if you cannot react fast enough to your opponents attack.

If Thor had the Odin force then the outcome would be different but as he does not for this fight, the argument is moot.

Creator, I must admit that you've made a very good point over your argument. Applause.

But Sentry can definitely beat Shazam....or put up a good fight with Supes. He has shown to be able to go toe to toe with WWH and reverse him back to Banner. He has beaten Thor and nearly destroys Asgard. His energy projection isn't irrelevant, it could really hurts Supes and Shazam (since Darkseid's OB enable to do so). He is definitely a worthy opponent for DC team here, he can change the battle's outcome.

Now. about the Shazam's 7 gods power vs Thor...it isn't a match here. You can't compare DC' god with Marvel Gods. For example, DC's Hercules hasn't shown feats that is as impressive as Marvel's version. And Thor's thunder can blows up a Planet.

You previous post mention that Thor or Hulk are no match for Supes or Shazam? Physically? and Midgard Serpents tail is only 70,000 tonnes? No, I must say. Midgard Serpents tail is about 1/3 times the mass of Earth, which is... about 2x10^24 tonnes. Thor is definitely as strong as Supes, probably stronger. But since both character haven't shown their upper limits, it's hard to say who is stronger, but at least we know Thor = Supes in Strength. And Thor has 1 advantage over Supes, Magics...which Supes is vulnerable to. But of course, Supes has his heat vision, freeze breath and something that can distract Thor a little bit.

Hulk sure can hold himself against Cap. Marvel. I mean Hulk is durable enough to take punches from Shazam or lightning zaps from him maybe. Although Hulk will get angrier and stronger throughout the fight, but Shazam has flight advantage.So I will give it to Shazam. But if they did replaces Hulk with Sentry, it will be whole lot difference. Shazam will still manage to hit Sentry a few times, before Sentry loses his patience and transform to Blood-lust mode...in that case, Shazam will be stomped.

We both agree that Ironman will takes down Steel eventually, and help Thor to bring down Supes.

So, In conclusion, if they keep Hulk on Marvel team, DC will wins...but it will takes a very long time.

but if they replaces Hulk with Sentry, Marvel team wins....Takes very long time too.