• Fight takes place on an abandoned and indestructible earth

Who wins and why?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

In before "SPEEEEEEEED BLITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ", and the inevitable Thor flame war.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman ties up Hulk and she and Power Girl beat Thor

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before "thors hammer is lightspeed so thor has lightspeed reactions" and "storms and lightning can hurt skyfatherz levelz characters so thor solos"....oh and lest we forget "planet busting something something destroying planets, something something" (which has happened how many times in all his time in comics??(rhetorical, i dont care))

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys lets all just be calm here and maybe a flame war wont appear....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By GhostRavage

Thor and Hulk.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ohgma_Infinium

@dondave said:

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk without a doubt

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XiiX

@foreverevil said:

In before "thors hammer is lightspeed so thor has lightspeed reactions" and "storms and lightning can hurt skyfatherz levelz characters so thor solos"....oh and lest we forget "planet busting something something destroying planets, something something" (which has happened how many times in all his time in comics??(rhetorical, i dont care))

@ohgma_infinium said:

@dondave said:

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By green_skaar

Hulk and Long Hair

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@foreverevil said:

@ohgma_infinium said:

@dondave said:

WW lasso is indestructible he wouldn't be able to break free from it. Her lasso was also used to pull a planet.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

@ohgma_infinium: Oh, I know. And she's the quickest and most skilled one here, so odds are Hulk or Thor would get turkey-tied with that lasso.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By SOG7dc

if both members of team 2 could beat either member of team 1 in 1v1 why would this be any different?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

My fandom lies with Hulk, but without the ability to fly he's at a disadvantage here. Power Girl could potentially slug it out with Hulk, which I think she'd lose. It's in character to think she would, but I think she's smart enough to utilize speed and flight once she realizes Hulk can't really be bricked down. Thor can fly, but again can't move at the speed of Power Girl and Wonder Woman, although he has some very powerful area of effect attacks that could hit them regardless. Again, in character, he doesn't often resort to them very quickly. I think Wonder Woman would lasso Hulk once they see how hard he is to put down and 2 v 1 Thor.

Wonder Woman and Power Girl 7/10 in my opinion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

if both members of team 2 could beat either member of team 1 in 1v1 why would this be any different?

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My fandom lies with Hulk, but without the ability to fly he's at a disadvantage here. Power Girl could potentially slug it out with Hulk, which I think she'd lose. It's in character to think she would, but I think she's smart enough to utilize speed and flight once she realizes Hulk can't really be bricked down. Thor can fly, but again can't move at the speed of Power Girl and Wonder Woman, although he has some very powerful area of effect attacks that could hit them regardless. Again, in character, he doesn't often resort to them very quickly. I think Wonder Woman would lasso Hulk once they see how hard he is to put down and 2 v 1 Thor.

Wonder Woman and Power Girl 7/10 in my opinion.

what i was thinking, and PG and WW could take the battle in the sky making it 2v1 so the blonde with the hammer will have a big problem.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree with most of the people here. team 2 wins this

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk could possibly solo this, based on his feats alone he has done better than beating two lesser top tiers like WW, and pg.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk could possibly solo this, based on his feats alone he has done better than beating two lesser top tiers like WW, and pg.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ForeverEvil

lmao

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk could possibly solo this

Loading Video...

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic: The team 2 is far faster, has the most skillful fighter present, combined are stronger than their opponents, have the advantage of WW's unbreakable lasso, and also have the bonus of Hulk being altogether useless in this fight.

Thor/Hulk fanboys: BUT NOOOOO, THOR CAN THROW MJOLINIR A GAZILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT, AND USE GALAXY WIDE OMNIVERSAL ATTACKS THAT KILL SKYFATHERS AND BUST PLANETS , AND HULK IS A PLANET BUSTER AND CAN TAG SPEEDSTERS AND WILL ONESHOT EVERYONE CUS UNLIMITED STRENGTH DERP HERP DERP.

Don't believe me?

Hulk and Long Hair

Thor and Hulk.

I rest my case. CIN.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic: The team 2 is far faster, has the most skillful fighter present, combined are stronger than their opponents, have the advantage of WW's unbreakable lasso, and also have the bonus of Hulk being altogether useless in this fight.

Thor/Hulk fanboys: BUT NOOOOO, THOR CAN THROW MJOLINIR A GAZILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT, AND USE GALAXY WIDE OMNIVERSAL ATTACKS THAT KILL SKYFATHERS AND BUST PLANETS , AND HULK IS A PLANET BUSTER AND CAN TAG SPEEDSTERS AND WILL ONESHOT EVERYONE CUS UNLIMITED STRENGTH DERP HERP DERP.

Don't believe me?

@green_skaar said:

Hulk and Long Hair

@ghostravage said:

Thor and Hulk.

@spideysense44 said:

I rest my case. CIN.

lol

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't believe me?

@green_skaar said:

Hulk and Long Hair

@ghostravage said:

Thor and Hulk.

@spideysense44 said:

I rest my case. CIN.

Apparently... Logic dictates "Hulk and Thor" means a bunch of stupid things. Well done mate.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you joking? WW and PG stronger than Hulk and Thor?!?!? I'm fine with you saying they are faster, and have the most skilful fighter present (WW), but stronger? Absolutely not.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Don't believe me?

@green_skaar said:

Hulk and Long Hair

@ghostravage said:

Thor and Hulk.

@spideysense44 said:

I rest my case. CIN.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#29  Edited By batmannflash

Team 2

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question:

Would everyone agree that Team 2 is the following?:

Faster than Team 1

More skilled than Team 1

Smarter than Team 1

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Question:

Would everyone agree that Team 2 is the following?:

Faster than Team 1

More skilled than Team 1

Smarter than Team 1

- no contest there

-really WW is the only one who consistently shows skill in the entire group but yes i guess because she is on team 2 that makes team 2 more skilled by default

-well idk. because thor is battle smart and hulk....idk anything about that guy. but id venture to say WW is smarter than thor and Kara has a physical advantage over hulk (speed and flight and versatility) sooo....yeah

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently... Logic dictates "Hulk and Thor" means a bunch of stupid things. Well done mate.

Yes. When fighting WW and Power Girl, very much so. They put up a fight but they lose. I mean Thor puts up a fight, my bad.

@tommyjones1945 said:

Are you joking? WW and PG stronger than Hulk and Thor?!?!? I'm fine with you saying they are faster, and have the most skilful fighter present (WW), but stronger? Absolutely not.

So you know they are more skillful, faster and arguably stronger, but you still said they'd lose. Hmm, sounds legit.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ForeverEvil

@ghostravage said:

Yes. When fighting WW and Power Girl, very much so. They put up a fight but they lose. I mean Thor puts up a fight, my bad.

@green_skaar said:
@tommyjones1945 said:

So you know they are more skillful, faster and arguably stronger, but you still said they'd lose. Hmm, sounds legit.

hmm, good point

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tommyjones1945 said:

Hulk isn't even close to Superboy in strength though... Thor is arguably as strong as Diana but PG is right there the double team him while Hulk goes and sits in the time out corner

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GhostRavage

@tommyjones1945: I just want to let you know... Your attitude towards Thor and Hulk fans is rather disgusting and child-like... You could've waited for someone to actually post the crap you claimed we said, instead of picking on people who only said who they think would win without puking this enormous amount of bullsh!t you have in your argument.

Hulk and Thor are BOTH stronger than WW and Power Girl, better striking feats for BOTH.

Hulk and Thor are BOTH tougher than WW and Power Girl , better durability feats overall...

They only got them in speed, skill and weaponry... But given the fact they are >IN-CHARACTER< Power Girl is mostly a brute that loves to slug things out... perfect for both Thor and Hulk... Then they could double team WW.

No one here said anything like that, but you just needed to take your time and quote us anyway, just for me to point out you quoted 3 users that only said "Thor and Hulk". The real deal is, people like you are the ones who start the flame wars.

Im done with you. The next time at least see what people is commenting before launching sh!t nukes like that.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faster. Smarter. More skilled. Can fly.....yea team 2 takes this.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:
@tommyjones1945 said:

Hulk isn't even close to Superboy in strength though... Thor is arguably as strong as Diana but PG is right there the double team him while Hulk goes and sits in the time out corner

Hulk is arguably stronger than Superman. Because in-character they will totally ignore Hulk and go for Thor right away... They always do that.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They see eachother, the battle begins. Wonder Woman sees a big green monster and her instinct is to go attack the troll/ogre/monster/demon whatever you wanna call it. She has much experience with supernatural monster/demon type beings. She knows that her lasso of truth disintegrates demons so she'd go for that quicker than she would in a normal fight. That incapacitates Hulk. That means its over for hulk as per the OP. Then that leaves 2 on 1 vs thor whos already started fighting powergirl....and if we're honest with ourselves he probably hasnt laid a finger on her because theres no PIS CIS or WIS here on the battle forums. Team 2 wins.

Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Equilbrium

WW owns Big angry green muscly thingy.

PG beats Long haired blond dude with a hammer.

Team 2 wins

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@sog7dc said:

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has been a certified team buster for over fifty years, he has busted teams full of top tiers time and time again and has always done so ( but wait non of those teams had people who can fly or where fast lol). Wonder Woman has never done or been anything close to the team busting monster that hulk is in her whole history and she's been around longer than hulk. WWs only note worthy wins are agains SG and PG and they haven't beat anybody worth mentioning that is a mainstay in DC. Hulk is the equivilant of a Doomsday in DC comics or a soloman Grundy who has no speed at all but still a team buster, both of these guys are far above ww and have both nearly one shotted her.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave said:

Nice.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By patrat18

Thor does not equal Superman in strength, let alone WW. Take the hammer away then lets talk.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

That said, Wonder Woman and Power Girl win. Many people, including myself, have explained why Wonder Woman beats Thor or Hulk and that's been a fact for f*cking years. While Power Girl's feats of strength and speed don't quite match Wonder Woman's at all, they are substantial enough to suggest she could blitz Hulk ftw without trouble and the only reason why she wouldn't beat Thor on her own is due to a lack of substantial strength and durability feats to go along with her substantial speed feats but she'd at the very least give him trouble. I could provide all the relevant scans in the world but fanboys will fanboy.

Wonder Woman launches Hulk into space at super speed for quick incapacitation while Powergirl stalls Thor until she comes back, afterwards they gang up and overwhelm Thor. Diana gives Karen one end of the lasso to tie both Thor and Hulk up into a giant golden yarn ball for the incapacitation win. Completely possible based on feats, I have scans for all of this and why it can be. Team two wins 8/10.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

No way is the DC team losing this. Hulk is a huge weak link.

That Hulk and Thor picture is one of the most bad ass pictures I've seen here! Your mind creates the Hulk yell and the crackle of the lightning.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also look Power Girl has wayyyy better better six pack then Hulk

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc team

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are not arguably stronger, they are weaker. They are also less durable.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Superboy isn't in the fight.