Thor,Electro,Raiden,Blanka vs Doomsday,Steel,Terrax,Thing.

Avatar image for gimaggiomarvelman
GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

• Fight to the death(no morals).
  • No resurrections.
  • No out of battle area flight.

Scenario:

• Mid-Noon
  • Abandoned City
  • Teams start 400m from each other.

Equipment and Powers:

• Thor: Standard
  • Electro: Twin swords dipped in adamantium, and coated with diamond.
  • Raiden: Standard
  • Blanka: Vibranium claws.
  • Doomsday: Standard
  • Steel: Standard
  • Terrax the Tamer: Standard
  • Thing: Battle axe
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 wins.

GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_red_viper  Moderator

Team 1 has two gods... I'm pretty sure Thor can beat Doomsday who's the key-player in team 2. So I think I'm gonna say team 1.

GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: good logic but terrax is a herald of galactus so he might just kill everyone else. Leaving Thor and raiden vs Terrax, Thing and steel

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: good logic but terrax is a herald of galactus so he might just kill everyone else. Leaving Thor and raiden vs Terrax, Thing and steel

I don't think either Steel or Thing would be too much of a problem for either Raiden or Thor. It really comes down to Terrax and Doomsday VS Thor and Raiden, and I think the two gods of thunder should win this. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Terrax' manipulation abilities only affect rocks and earth and things like that? I think Raiden and Thor could handle it. It could go either way though but I think I'm gonna say team 1 wins 6/10-7/10.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday and terrax solo

GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper:

Steel and Thing can be an issue for raided together and doomsday vs Thor depends on what doomsday we're talking about

GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: referring to the_red_viper, do you think they could take out Thor and raiden, and if so, why?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper:

Steel and Thing can be an issue for raided together and doomsday vs Thor depends on what doomsday we're talking about

Well I honestly think Raiden can take them both. Aside from the fact that he's a god of thunder, his teleportation is extremely valuable here. He shouldn't have too much problem with them. And Thor VS Doomsday, OP states that they're both standard, so in that case I think Thor can beat him. Even if he can't Raiden would help him as soon as he's done with Ben and John. Don't forget about Electro and Blanka, btw, they can be of great help against Steel and Thing too. Terrax is also a problem though, but I think they could handle him.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@the_red_viper:Well I honestly think Raiden can take them both. Aside from the fact that he's a god of thunder, his teleportation is extremely valuable here.

Depending on which armor Steel is wearing in this battle he can teleport too, but that's more of a side point than anything else. This is how I see it possibly going down:

• Thor vs Doomsday: Thor's a brick, but I think his best shot against Doomsday would be a BFR, which upon double checking the OP is not forbidden here. So Thor wins by dropping Doomsday in Damascus, Syria. Or Detroit.
  • Blanka vs Thing: Thunderclap by Mr. Grimm= stunned unconcious mutant. Thing stomps on Blanka's head killing him and passes his Vbranium claws to Steel for battlefield analysis of the substance (he's pretty quick with that kind of stuff).
  • Terrax vs Electro: If Terrax reminds himself that he posses energy manipulation powers, he could absorb/disperse Electro to the four winds completely eliminating any threat he may have posed here.
  • Raiden vs Steel: Now this is tricky because there is no prep involved in this battle, if there were, I could see Steel loading up on Nth Metal powered weapons to counteract Raiden's mystical powers. But that seems to be off the table here. Raiden is nowhere near strong enough to breech Steel's armor, but as a sorceror and a thunder god, he could make trouble for him. One good hit from Steel's Kinetic Hammer though, and Raiden is sure to be down for the count. No Nth Metal: Raiden 7/10. Nth Metal and prep for Steel: 50/50 for Raiden.

This leaves Thor vs Terrax, Thing, and Steel. Maybe Thor can pull it off. But if Terrax is'nt jobbing, and if Steel throws his Hammer to Cleveland first to build up its reserves before commanding it to come back and target Thor's eyebrows, I think Team 2 could win here.

Avatar image for mattthesuperhumanrapper
mattthesuperhumanrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper:Well I honestly think Raiden can take them both. Aside from the fact that he's a god of thunder, his teleportation is extremely valuable here.

Depending on which armor Steel is wearing in this battle he can teleport too, but that's more of a side point than anything else. This is how I see it possibly going down:

• Thor vs Doomsday: Thor's a brick, but I think his best shot against Doomsday would be a BFR, which upon double checking the OP is not forbidden here. So Thor wins by dropping Doomsday in Damascus, Syria. Or Detroit.
  • Blanka vs Thing: Thunderclap by Mr. Grimm= stunned unconcious mutant. Thing stomps on Blanka's head killing him and passes his Vbranium claws to Steel for battlefield analysis of the substance (he's pretty quick with that kind of stuff).
  • Terrax vs Electro: If Terrax reminds himself that he posses energy manipulation powers, he could absorb/disperse Electro to the four winds completely eliminating any threat he may have posed here.
  • Raiden vs Steel: Now this is tricky because there is no prep involved in this battle, if there were, I could see Steel loading up on Nth Metal powered weapons to counteract Raiden's mystical powers. But that seems to be off the table here. Raiden is nowhere near strong enough to breech Steel's armor, but as a sorceror and a thunder god, he could make trouble for him. One good hit from Steel's Kinetic Hammer though, and Raiden is sure to be down for the count. No Nth Metal: Raiden 7/10. Nth Metal and prep for Steel: 50/50 for Raiden.

This leaves Thor vs Terrax, Thing, and Steel. Maybe Thor can pull it off. But if Terrax is'nt jobbing, and if Steel throws his Hammer to Cleveland first to build up its reserves before commanding it to come back and target Thor's eyebrows, I think Team 2 could win here.

Well first of all OP states it's standard Steel so I guess the teleportation and Nth Metal don't qualify.

Second of all, it's important to say that Thor can probably turn Thing to a pile of small pebbles with one hit from Mjolnir.

Speaking of Mjolnir, as much as I like Steel, team 1 clearly has the better hammer with them.

As for Thing VS Blanka, I beleve Blanka has the speed advantage here. Thing has brute force and a cheesy catchphrase, that's true. But he isn't too fast. I believe Blanka would be able to tag him at least two or three times with his Vibranium claws, which would definently cause some damage. Thing isn't leaving this fight unscathed.

Steel wouldn't be too much of a problem for a thunder god, let alone two of them. Thor is fast and strong enough to one-hit-KO him. So like I said before, it really comes down to Raiden and Thor versus Doomsday and Terrax, where I do believe team 1 could win. This fight is evenly matched and it could go either way though.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@the_red_viper:

Always a pleasure to make the aquaintance of a fellow Steel fan;). I agree with your points on the battle in question, with just a couple of caveats:

1.) Steel can omni-blast Blanka into a coma or oblivion with his hammers discharge, so he may never get the chance to scratch Ben with those cool new claws of his. And,

2.) Even Doomsday didn't one-shot Steel when they fought (now several unblocked/undodged blows could possibly put him out of commision, but one hit is'nt going to do it) Not against this guy's armor.

Other than that, I see how you reached your conclusion(s). Well played, sir. Well played...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_red_viper  Moderator

@heraldofganthet:

You're not too bad yourself :D

I truly think that Thor>Doomsday in terms of strength, especially with Mjolnir (by the way, are you SURE it was the standard Steel that Doomsday didn't one-shot? I really like Steel but I'm not an expert when it comes his feats and history and all). Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe he wouldn't be able to one-hit-KO Steel, but I really think he could take him out without too much effort. Plus, if Steel is taking on Blanka, that would leave him open for an attack. And I don't think he would be too thrilled to have Raiden and/or Thor attacking him.

By the way, we havn't even talked about Electro (I believe he would be the first to fall, but like I said this fight could go either way).

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: You're not too bad yourself :D

Thank you, sir! The version of Steel I'm talking about was from the "Reign of Doomsday" arc where Steel had to hold the line so to speak. And though he lost that battle, his armor (amazingly) had not been breeched! I think that was due to a combination of his Armor's Kinetic Dampining Field and his force fields. Either way, to not be torn limb from limb by Doomsday is one hell of a durability feat as far as I'm concerned. In the case of Blanka vs Steel, he could blast Blanka with an omni-burst if he was under attack by multiple opponents, dispatching Blanka with one shot and making some breathing room for himself if he had to. As far as Electro goes:

Terrax vs Electro: If Terrax reminds himself that he posses energy manipulation powers, he could absorb/disperse Electro to the four winds completely eliminating any threat he may have posed here.

This came from one of my earlier posts, by the way. I just had to address that sneaky bastard xD!

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

..... im going with team 1 making a slim win

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: You're not too bad yourself :D

Thank you, sir! The version of Steel I'm talking about was from the "Reign of Doomsday" arc where Steel had to hold the line so to speak. And though he lost that battle, his armor (amazingly) had not been breeched! I think that was due to a combination of his Armor's Kinetic Dampining Field and his force fields. Either way, to not be torn limb from limb by Doomsday is one hell of a durability feat as far as I'm concerned. In the case of Blanka vs Steel, he could blast Blanka with an omni-burst if he was under attack by multiple opponents, dispatching Blanka with one shot and making some breathing room for himself if he had to. As far as Electro goes:

Terrax vs Electro: If Terrax reminds himself that he posses energy manipulation powers, he could absorb/disperse Electro to the four winds completely eliminating any threat he may have posed here.

This came from one of my earlier posts, by the way. I just had to address that sneaky bastard xD!

Well I believe Thor and Raiden (especially with his teleportation) could get to Steel fast enough and catch him off guard if he indeed pay any attention to Blanka.

And I completely agree that it's a helluva feat but it isn't too relevant here since he doesn't have that armor I think.

Terrax would indeed be a big problem and Electro isn't much of a threat to him, but if he doesn't go for Electro and focus more on the heavy hitters (Thor and Raiden), Electro migh actually have a shot of dealing some damage to the other team. I still think he'd die first though, lol.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Thor's team wins. At first, I thought you were thinking Metal Gear Raiden. I was getting excited! Still yet, a great match-up. MK Raiden a beast too.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 1 wins.

Steel is only a treat when he has prep, Thing is not a factor, Thor is capable of handling Terrax. Doomsday could be BFR or taken down with a combined blast from both Thor and Raiden.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Terrax would indeed be a big problem and Electro isn't much of a threat to him, but if he doesn't go for Electro and focus more on the heavy hitters (Thor and Raiden), Electro migh actually have a shot of dealing some damage to the other team. I still think he'd die first though, lol.

That sneaky bastard....

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to go for team 2 because of DD (which DD is this btw?), but yeah, if BFR is on the table then Thor OR Raiden could take him out.

Once DD is off the table then I think team 1 takes this handily.

GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: Terrax would indeed be a big problem and Electro isn't much of a threat to him, but if he doesn't go for Electro and focus more on the heavy hitters (Thor and Raiden), Electro migh actually have a shot of dealing some damage to the other team. I still think he'd die first though, lol.

That sneaky bastard....

It's always the quiet ones...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gimaggiomarvelman: with no morals.. there is a good chance that thor could knock terrax out ( not saying terrax isnt a threat because he definitely is... just not with his physical attributes). domsday isnt much of a threat to a morals off thor considering he will probably throw him into space or sedaate him with some out of the world energy blast. blanka and electro are no more than a nuisance to team 2 so they die but they cut up thing a lil bit. but raiden could handle steel and be nearly untouchable to the thing...

i could be trippin about all this though

GimaggioMarvelMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

There is no standard version of an evolving character. A version is needed.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1....

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers