Thor, Beta Ray Bill Vs Champion

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Okay i don't know too much about Champion of the universe, but i know he is one tough SOB. So can Thor and Bill take him down?
Post Edited:2007-08-03 22:17:52
Post Edited:2007-08-03 22:18:22
Post Edited:2007-08-03 22:59:31

Avatar image for white_queen_phoenix
white queen phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Okay i don't know too much about Champion of the universe, but i know he is one tough SOB. So can Thor and Bill take him down?
Post Edited:2007-08-03 22:17:52
Post Edited:2007-08-03 22:18:22
Post Edited:2007-08-03 22:59:31"

yes

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Valkaad

They couldn't beat the "old school" champion. The one that had the power gem and was written with a brain and 5 billion year old fighting skills.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

Valkaad says:

"They couldn't beat the "old school" champion. The one that had the power gem and was written with a brain and 5 billion year old fighting skills."

That's not the battle in question though. The Champion does not have the powergem for this battle.

I agree that many of the writers who have recently used Champion have turned him in to a traversty (She-hulk beating him....).

The Champion as he should be written (stronger, more durable, quicker, more agile and with greater endurance than Thor) using his mastery of fighting skills from across the universe would be likely to be able to beat one of them alone (although the lightning discharges and ranged hammer throwing could prove very troublesome).

Thor could in theory 'put the Champion' down for the count with his Godblast but this takes time for Thor to marshall his concentration to put it off - so time he would be unlikely to get.

Champion is immortal and Death has banned him from her realm so he cannot he 'killed' - but a KO counts to a win.

Just remember that Thor and Ray are hugely skilled fighters as well although their breadth of fighting skill is nowhere near as broad as Champions.

Thor and Ray could beat Champion by attacking together - landing blows together would be devestating and while one keeps Champion busy, the other could be getting ready to transport him dimensionally like Thor did with the Juggernaut.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Very well said

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Very well said"

Thanks.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah thor alone probabyl be enough trouble with his skills beta ray bill a vicious fighter not to good with the showing mercy to the villians although champion isnt really to much of one but thor an dbeta ray will would pretty uch win it mostly depends where on earth champion would be very weak in some other planet with the rigth gravty though his punhces would be devastating enough to take out a planet

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By XiiX

The team.