Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By coolcat4

n52 versions

regular sentry not void or death seed

and people post scans of sentry i want to learn more about him

superman willing to kill

Thor has reactions that make it so he can dodge some attacks but isn't necessarily the same speed into people

i believe he has some good reactions but i don't want people using that here

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What is Sentry's mindset for this battle?

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: well what is his most common mind set for his power set im making this partially to know more about him

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@coolcat4: He doesn't have a common mindset.

To answer your question, you can find some Sentry feats:

Here

& Here

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 IMO.

Shazam can beat Superman, and Sentry can beat Thor.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Cooldes

Sentry can easily beat either(assuming fighting at best, so stable) and shazam at the least can hold off either.

Team 2 stomp

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is new 52 shazam who has barley any feats and superman can beat i put him because i know sentry is pretty powerful so i cant put another person who is equal but he isn't far behind

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 if sentry is stable minded

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's even. But the experience seems to be with Thor and Superman.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the sentrys first comic series, it was stated that at full power, the sentry is omnipotent. His powers are are said to come from the one-above-all or even possibly the biblical god. In his battle with the molecule man he was killed twice, but then he instantly resurrected himself, right before killing the molecule man. He has stated many times that he can't truly dies. Even in after seige he said that he "allowed" himself to stay dead in order to keep the void away (who eventually got bored and left him him anyways). His powers are limitless and he Is slowly learning them all. The sentry at full power will be unstoppable. The sentry beats them all.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

Thor>Sentry

Superman>Shazam

Team 1 wins.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor>Sentry

Superman>Shazam

Team 1 wins.

By feats, I agree with this.

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins because he is awesome

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor>Sentry

Why?

Sentry is as strong as Void who is much stronger than Thor, based on fight in Siege.

Also, Void easily crushed every bone in Hulk's body. Even recalling Thor crushing Hulk in Hammer and Sinew, Void impressed me more.

Also I don't see Thor breaking Terrax's axe that destroyed a planet and that had to be taken from Tyrus by Surfer (which seems that Surfer couldn't destroy it - I know, speculation, but still).

Besides, from my perspective, Death Seed Sentry is just mentally stable one, not one boosted by some power.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Sentry can probably take either, and Billy can at the least hold them off for a while, maybe beat them. Together they take the win

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon: by logic I disagree, Shazam>Superman and Sentry>Thor

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Supes

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OreoAssassin

Thor and Clark

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What @new_world_order said

Chain_Smoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Superman get my vote

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Thor>Sentry

Why?

Sentry is as strong as Void who is much stronger than Thor, based on fight in Siege.

Also, Void easily crushed every bone in Hulk's body. Even recalling Thor crushing Hulk in Hammer and Sinew, Void impressed me more.

Also I don't see Thor breaking Terrax's axe that destroyed a planet and that had to be taken from Tyrus by Surfer (which seems that Surfer couldn't destroy it - I know, speculation, but still).

Besides, from my perspective, Death Seed Sentry is just mentally stable one, not one boosted by some power.

1. Sentry being as strong as Void makes no sense, the character makes no sense at all either. Sentry beats the Void yet loses to other people like World War Hulk.
  2. That was the Void, not the Sentry.
  3. Sentry broke the axe from the middle, it's not like he actually broke the actual metal part itself. It's not that impressive.
  4. Regular Sentry can fight Thor, but Thor would take a majority. Add a death seed that greatly increases your power and you get a version of Sentry that's going to clown Thor.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@New_World_Order said:

Thor>Sentry

Why?

1. Sentry being as strong as Void makes no sense, the character makes no sense at all either. Sentry beats the Void yet loses to other people like World War Hulk.
  3. Sentry broke the axe from the middle, it's not like he actually broke the actual metal part itself. It's not that impressive.
  4. Regular Sentry can fight Thor, but Thor would take a majority. Add a death seed that greatly increases your power and you get a version of Sentry that's going to clown Thor.

1.Well, it seems that saying that You don't like wouldnt' give it all, right? We have here mentally stable Sentry, not one that is afraid to come out of his home, like against WWHulk. Before Sentry knew about the Void, he didn't have problems with his power. And Sentry never lost to WWHulk, nor he even normally fought against him, considering that he was flying around spending his energy on NY. More: this proves how injured he was in that moment. His all energy was spend and NY wasn't destroyed, while in fights with Terrax, The Collecitve or Photon.

2.Void's strength =/< Sentry's. Setnry was able to take Void and throw him to sun against his will. Sentry was able to stand against Void's strength in every single situation I recall.

3.But whole axe was at point blank of planet's explosion. Also, I would remind You, how Beta Ray Bill reacted when young Nova tossed herald's weapons to sun. He knew they can't be destroyed in this way. Sentry destroying Terrax's axe is - for me - easily on the same level with what he did to Thor in Uncanny Avengers.

4.I understand Your point, but remember that Sentry who was in Avengers was actually weakned version, in opposite to Pre-Avengers and post-Avengers ones. I belive You're looking at this fight as Sentry shouldn't be able to do so, becuase of his ealier appearances written mostly by Bendis. Problem is, that Bendis wrote only mentally weakned Sentry. Jurgens and Remender were not. Plus even this weakned version had great feats (The Collective, Photon, Doom). And that Sentry stomped Terrax, broke his axe, one-shotted Atuma, stalemated and beat Void, was completly unphased by Savage Hulk, able to use telepathy to makes everyone forget him (by Mastermind order), IIRC (I am not sure who wrote it) overload Absorbing Man and currently go into Thor's mind, stop Mjolnir with TK, manipulates matter, stop half of the Exitar's planet level strength, fly around 130,000, times FTL, etc.

My point is mostly based on Terrax, The Collective and Void.

If You want to say that Void is physically stronger than Sentry, I would like to see some prove for that.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@New_World_Order said:

Thor>Sentry

Why?

1.Well, it seems that saying that You don't like wouldnt' give it all, right? We have here mentally stable Sentry, not one that is afraid to come out of his home, like against WWHulk. Before Sentry knew about the Void, he didn't have problems with his power. And Sentry never lost to WWHulk, nor he even normally fought against him, considering that he was flying around spending his energy on NY. More: this proves how injured he was in that moment. His all energy was spend and NY wasn't destroyed, while in fights with Terrax, The Collecitve or Photon.

2.Void's strength =/< Sentry's. Setnry was able to take Void and throw him to sun against his will. Sentry was able to stand against Void's strength in every single situation I recall.

3.But whole axe was at point blank of planet's explosion. Also, I would remind You, how Beta Ray Bill reacted when young Nova tossed herald's weapons to sun. He knew they can't be destroyed in this way. Sentry destroying Terrax's axe is - for me - easily on the same level with what he did to Thor in Uncanny Avengers.

4.I understand Your point, but remember that Sentry who was in Avengers was actually weakned version, in opposite to Pre-Avengers and post-Avengers ones. I belive You're looking at this fight as Sentry shouldn't be able to do so, becuase of his ealier appearances written mostly by Bendis. Problem is, that Bendis wrote only mentally weakned Sentry. Jurgens and Remender were not. Plus even this weakned version had great feats (The Collective, Photon, Doom). And that Sentry stomped Terrax, broke his axe, one-shotted Atuma, stalemated and beat Void, was completly unphased by Savage Hulk, able to use telepathy to makes everyone forget him (by Mastermind order), IIRC (I am not sure who wrote it) overload Absorbing Man and currently go into Thor's mind, stop Mjolnir with TK, manipulates matter, stop half of the Exitar's planet level strength, fly around 130,000, times FTL, etc.

My point is mostly based on Terrax, The Collective and Void.

If You want to say that Void is physically stronger than Sentry, I would like to see some prove for that.

1. Alright.

2. Okay

3. Not really, but alright.

4. Thor still has better feats than that, and death seed feats don't count as it's an amped Sentry.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thor and superman would break shazam and sentry

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: feats from death seed do not apply because he is to powerful there

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: death seed is actuallY weaker than stable minded sentry

How is that possible? Current Sentry is stable because there is no Void, hence the reason he's extremely powerful right now. He's stable plus he has the death seeds amplifications.

@coolcat4 said:

@New_World_Order: feats from death seed do not apply because he is to powerful there

Agreed.

@New_World_Order:

Better than winning with Void?

Well that's hard to say.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Thor are we referring to ? Is this Thorforce Thor ? Current TGOT Thor ? Honestly Thor or superman would obliterate shazaam he'll go down first . Now depending on sentry's mindset Thor or supes could take him , most definitely they could take him together . Thor & Supes definitely takes this .

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Superman win.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Supes.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor and Supes

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam can beat Superman with all is godly & magically enhanced powers.

And Sentry can take down Thor with his versatility of powers.

Team 2 wins.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ultragreenboy
No Caption Provided

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By coolcat4

@uugieboogie: oh sorry that i never replied its current GoT thor

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 IMO.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

Team 2 IMO.

Shazam can't beat Superman and Sentry can't beat Thor unless amped

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@New_World_Order said:

Thor>Sentry

Why?

I hate Sentry, but I see a lot of people underrating him around here. Sentry as The Void was having his way with Odin-Force Thor. Shrugging off blows from a legit Skyfather.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: How was Sentry amped? Because he voided out? I'm pretty sure Sentry is just as strong as Void.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark and Thor

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: How was Sentry amped? Because he voided out? I'm pretty sure Sentry is just as strong as Void.

you have nothing to prove that so you can be as sure as you want to be...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well considering they were one in the same and Sentry has 'beaten' Void... But like you said I can be as sure as I want to be :)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well considering they were one in the same and Sentry has 'beaten' Void... But like you said I can be as sure as I want to be :)

Well feats say otherwise, and don't act like Void isn't a more powerful entity or that plot wasn't involved...nice try.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

New 52 Shazam shouldn't be used, as of now he can't contend with anyone here

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Sentry was a schizophrenic though. Void wasn't real. It was just Sentry when he lost control. In my opinion Void was just Sentry with morals off and a blood-lust.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with the thor amp in the OP thor and supes take it 8/10

without the amp i say team shazam take it with a 6/10 majority because billy isn't that skilled as a fighter so he wouldn't match up well versus thor or supes who fight for a living basically and sentry is the only thing saving his team from losing