this

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Emperorb777

@ghost_rider1: I don't recall saying Superman would speed blitz Sentry all I said was Superman was the fastest here which he is.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jayfournines

@Killemall said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Sentry power is determined by his mental state. The more mentally unstable he is the more powerful he is. Sentry power is said to be equal to a million exploding suns. And because sentry power is determined by his mental state his power is said to be limitless. He is also a powerful telepath, he was able to erase everyone memories of him on the entire planet. Wats to keep him from mind raping supes and DS. U not givin me any reasons of how they beat sentry or thor. Superman could get put down by one god blast from thor cuz he is vulnerable to magic. Superman isn't jus gonna beat down on thor. And if thor starts losing he still have warrior madness which increases his strength, durability, and stamina by 10x.

Its actually the other way around. The more stable his mental condition the more powerful he is assuming you are talking about his Sentry persona rather than Void. The way Paul Jenkins wrote it, a perfectly stable Sentry with no mental issues and insecurities regarding the existence of Void would be extremely powerful but he doesnt normally look as powerful because he is not stable, he has the constant fear of the Void and all other personal problems.

Sentry , assuming we are not using Void (because it is going to be extremely hard to make a case against the Void since we dont know much about his vulnerability apart from Norm Stone), hasnt done anything to justify the hyperbole of having a power of million exploding suns, despite even guys like Hemidall commenting on this. Sentry himself doesnt have much of a TP feat either, he erased the mind of everyone on earth true but we do not know how he did so. Did he use gizmos to increase his mental powers we do not know. Because the actually event was never shown, all we know is him talking to Mr.Fantastic. I dont see mind-rape as a viable option to Sentry, Void on the other hand has empathy powers but i assume you kept sentry in the battle and not Void.

Will a godblast put down Superman, perhaps , perhaps not. God blast itself is kind of featless. It hurt a weakend galactus, which is fair enough, failed to even put a scratch on the juggernaut but yeah that fair enough too and thats about it. Recently Thor talked about how he could use a godblast on Ego, and Ego sort of agreed but he never actually used it. Lets assume it would outright KO superman, a reasonable assumption, but in order to hit someone with a godblast he needs to charge his hammer and then strike the person with the hammer. Superman is faster than thor and as such has a lot of speed feats. Do you really think Thor would get enough time to charge his hammer in a middle of a fight against a guy who's faster and not holding back at all? Sounds iffy doesnt it.

Also Thor cannot just turn into Warrior Madness state, its not just angry Thor its a disease. A warrior madness is a state where mind of an asgardian is so corrputed that no restrains are in place and his full potential shines out. Thor has never shown the ability to switch into and out of warrior madness, you really think he's going to start now?

I gotta agree with everything that Killemall stated in regards to the whole Sentry debacle. Also, Darkseid not holding back is ridiculously scary, if he's at his very best...I agree with people saying that he could actually solo this fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pokergeist

@bonesboy08 said:

@ghost_rider1: lol no he is much faster than sentry (who has little if any battle speed feats) darkseid and supes has resisted matter manipultaion before not that it stops him from blitzing and killing sentry...yeah sentry is fast not superman fast (that is like saying goku is as fast as superman just because he has super speed *rolls eyes)

Wow you nothing of Sentry.

He has FTL Speed (Flies to the sun and back in minuets, FTL duh), he has Molecule Man Powers, he has Strength and Durabilty, he has Teleporting, and he is a Higher Psychic than Emma or Xavier.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is why Sentry before turning Void wins against Darkseid everyday. Supes is no problem with Thor added.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dextersinister

Darkseid can solo by knocking the Sentry out with his left fist and Thor out with his right.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jayfournines

@CadenceV2 said:

@bonesboy08 said:

@ghost_rider1: lol no he is much faster than sentry (who has little if any battle speed feats) darkseid and supes has resisted matter manipultaion before not that it stops him from blitzing and killing sentry...yeah sentry is fast not superman fast (that is like saying goku is as fast as superman just because he has super speed *rolls eyes)

Wow you nothing of Sentry.

He has FTL Speed (Flies to the sun and back in minuets, FTL duh), he has Molecule Man Powers, he has Strength and Durabilty, he has Teleporting, and he is a Higher Psychic than Emma or Xavier.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is why Sentry before turning Void wins against Darkseid everyday. Supes is no problem with Thor added.

How does Sentry counter the Omega Effect?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pokergeist

@Jayfournines: Batman dodge it why ant Sentry.

How does Darkseid counter Molecule Man Manipulation?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Emperorb777

@CadenceV2: What is Molecule Man Manipulation is that a new power you made up?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NerdsFTW

Darkseid solos via mindrape.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pokergeist

@Immortal777 said:

Wow too slow to read and understand the Scans above?!

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Immortal777

no, its not a made up power. Molecule man can control molecules at a molecular level. He can create anything. Even things like silver surfer surfboard or mnjonir. Sentry killed molecule man with that same power. There is no defense against it. DS jus dissappear as if he never existed
0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By 0n1zuka

@CadenceV2: Darkseid counters Sentry's Molecular Manipulation the same way he countered the Spectre trying to end his existence, he pulls himself back together and continues to fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Immortal777

no, its not a made up power. Molecule man can control molecules at a molecular level. He can create anything. Even things like silver surfer surfboard or mnjonir. Sentry killed molecule man with that same power. There is no defense against it. DS jus dissappear as if he never existed

Its cool, he just hates Sentry (I did too till he became cool in Dark Avengers) and probaly never read any comics with him in it.

Sentry Super Speed around the world to stop crisis.

Sentry FTL to Saturn.

Sentry FTL Void to Sun. Sentry FTL Collective to sun and back to earth in minuets.

Sentry Teleports.

Sentry Too much power for Asorbing Man who easily Asorbs Hulks Power.

Sentry Smashes thru Dooms Magic and Shields with Ease!

Sentry over powers Stranges Spells.

Sentry beats Terrax Easy and breaks his Cosmic Axe.

Sentry beat Molec ule Man.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pokergeist

@0n1zuka said:

@CadenceV2: Darkseid counters Sentry's Molecular Manipulation the same way he countered the Spectre trying to end his existence, he pulls himself back together and continues to fight.

So Darkseid is stronger than Beyonder? Douuuuubt it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#65  Edited By Saren

Yeah.......this thread turned out just like I expected it to.

@CadenceV2 said:

@0n1zuka said:

Neither is Sentry. The Molecule Man from Dark Avengers was a nerfed down version that was imprisoned in the Raft for years and struggled with Daken's healing factor.

Not to mention that even the Beyonder isn't as powerful as the Beyonder anymore.....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pokergeist

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@0n1zuka said:

Neither is Sentry. The Molecule Man from Dark Avengers was a nerfed down version that was imprisoned in the Raft for years and struggled with Daken's healing factor.

Not to mention that even the Beyonder isn't as powerful as the Beyonder anymore.....

I c an say Darkseid seem Nerfed when Batman Doged his Omega Beams.... What Now?

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By 0n1zuka

@CadenceV2: When did Batman dodge the Omega Beams?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@0n1zuka said:

I c an say Darkseid seem Nerfed when Batman Doged his Omega Beams.... What Now?

You can say whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that it's abject BS. Both Beyonder and Molecule Man have gone through at least three different on-panel retcons since Secret Wars, more if you count gradual watering down off-panel. That is simple fact. Neither of them are as powerful as they originally were. And considering Batman was kicked through time by the Omega Beams of a weakened Darkseid piggybacking someone else's body, I'd say he didn't do much dodging there.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Saren

@0n1zuka said:

I'm interested in knowing this as well. He was banished to a different period of time by them in Final Crisis and destroyed by them in Rock of Ages.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Emperorb777

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Immortal777

I know what molecular manipulation is I don't know what Molecule Man Manipulation is because it doesn't exist.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Saren
So much dodging!
So much dodging!
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Emperorb777

@CitizenBane said:

@0n1zuka said:

I'm interested in knowing this as well. He was banished to a different period of time by them in Final Crisis and destroyed by them in Rock of Ages.

He must be talking about the series final of Justice League cartoon.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Saren

@Immortal777 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@0n1zuka said:

He must be talking about the series final of Justice League cartoon.

Would not be surprised.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pokergeist

@0n1zuka said:

No Caption Provided

My Bad he didnt dodge them. He simply was FASTER at shooting his gun than the Omega Beams LOLOL

@Immortal777 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Immortal777

I know what molecular manipulation is I don't know what Molecule Man Manipulation is because it doesn't exist.

I belive Molecule Manipulation is a power... sooooo..... yeah.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2 said:

@0n1zuka said:

No Caption Provided

My Bad he didnt dodge them. He simply was FASTER at shooting his gun than the Omega Beams LOLOL

Darkseid was both weakened and in someone else's body at the time. Congratulations.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By 0n1zuka

@CadenceV2: You still haven't really answered the question of what the Sentry is going to do to Darkseid that the Spectre couldn't.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Emperorb777

@CadenceV2: Too bad you said Molecule Man Manipulation don't try and correct yourself now.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pokergeist

@Immortal777 said:

@CadenceV2: Too bad you said Molecule Man Manipulation don't try and correct yourself now.

Wow do I need to type S L O W for you too? Cant Figure out Molecule Man Manipulation is a Phrase to describe Molecule Manipulation on Molecule Man level. Are you out of Highschool yet? Grade scholl? didnt think so....

@CitizenBane: Congrats?! So your agree? Excellent. theres hope for you yet :) Seriously Thor and Sentry easily make Supes a non factor. Its 2 on one. Even you cant argue that. Tho I wouldnt put it past you as your a huge DC fan everytime its a Marvel vs DC character.

@0n1zuka: Honestly Superman has beaten Darkseid from the Darkseid Scans posted on these Sites. Sentry at the end of Dark Avengers before going Void has better powers and more of them than Supes. Sentry can win this for sure. Plus Thor is here as well. We have 2 fliers killing Supes in seconds with Darkseid left on the ground . Then its Thor and Sentry vs Darkseid who cant fly.

This is a stomp for the Thor Sentry combo.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By 0n1zuka

@CadenceV2: Except Darkseid doesn't need to fly to take them both out, that's what the Omega Beams are for.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pokergeist

@0n1zuka said:

@CadenceV2: Except Darkseid doesn't need to fly to take them both out, that's what the Omega Beams are for.

Except Superman has taken Omega Beams and Sentry can Teleport and Thor Hammer can asorb any eneergy period. What Now?

Avatar image for thorgodofthunder
THORGODOFTHUNDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By THORGODOFTHUNDER

I AM THOR GOD OF THUNDER AND PROTECTOR OF MIDGARD.
I WOULD COMPLETELY DESTROY SUPERMAN AND DARKSEID.
SENTRY WOULD HOLD DOWN DARKSEID FOR ME.
I WILL GRAB SUPERMAN BY THE BALLS AND TELEPORT TO A PLANET MADE OF KRYPTONITE.
I WILL THEN INSERT SUPERMAN'S STUPID HEAD INTO DARKSEID'S UNHOLY ANUS USING MINIMAL LUBRICANT.
I WILL THEN HAVE DARKSEID FLEX HIS ANUS AND SPHINCTER AND BUTT CHEEK MUSCLES AS HARD AS HE CAN.
THIS WILL SURELY CRUSH SUPERMAN'S SKULL, KILLING HIM IN THE MOST OBSCENE AND HORRIBLE WAY TO DIE.
DARKSEID WILL THEN SURRENDER, BEGGING FOR DEATH.
I GROW TIRED OF FANTASIZING ABOUT HOW I SHOULD TORTURE HIM, AND I MUST GET MY NUT.
I SMASH HIM INTO OBLIVION WITH THE FORCE OF 9999999999999999 STARS EXPLODING.
DARKSEID IS GONE LIKE A FART IN THE WIND.
I WIN.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pokergeist

@THORGODOFTHUNDER: What he said lol.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By 0n1zuka

@CadenceV2: So let's say they find a way to nullify the Beams, what are they going to do to Darkseid that the Spectre couldn't? Neither one of them are even close to the Spectre's power level, so what chance do they have to win a fight to the death?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Emperorb777

@CadenceV2: Why should I have to understand your idiocy.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Pokergeist

@0n1zuka said:

@CadenceV2: So let's say they find a way to nullify the Beams, what are they going to do to Darkseid that the Spectre couldn't? Neither one of them are even close to the Spectre's power level, so what chance do they have to win a fight to the death?

Why do they have to kill darkseid? They can easily KO him or BFR him. The OP didnt say anything about killing him, tho I belive they can. Read the OP before posting Rubbish about Killing him. It says there out of character and willing to kill. Not that its a Death match only.

@Immortal777 said:

@CadenceV2: Why should I have to understand your idiocy.

You dont need too bro, you prove your own for me.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2 said:

@CitizenBane: Congrats?! So your agree? Excellent. theres hope for you yet :) Seriously Thor and Sentry easily make Supes a non factor. Its 2 on one. Even you cant argue that. Tho I wouldnt put it past you as your a huge DC fan everytime its a Marvel vs DC character.

I am congratulating you for proving once again that there is nothing more to your brand of debating apart from energetic fanwanking and downplaying. Also incoherency and some outright stupidity, but that's a discussion for another day.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#87  Edited By Thorion88

Superman could do this on his own with a few road bumps, however adding Darkseid on his team makes this Spite.

Superman & Darkseid win.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Black

Uxas solos.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#89  Edited By TDK_1997

Superman and Darkseid are taking this.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By imbackwimps

Team 1 thor team wins easy stomps

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By grimlock

@WillPayton said:

Darkseid tells Superman to go get some coffee while he deals with this minor nuisance. He quickly kills the team and has time to play around with the little hammer and goofy winged hat while waiting for Superman to return. Then, when Supes comes back, he's horrified at what he sees. Darkseid then tells him, "Ok Kryptonian, lets play shove-a-hammer-where-the-yellow-sun-dont-shine".

in a very weird way i think i agree

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By grimlock

@bennidenbersten said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@BlueComet

Thor and Sentry. At 100% Thor could hold his own against anyone that isn't literally a god and MOST people that are. At full power Sentry could solo though it may lead to self-destruction and end up killing everyone.

That's good logic...u maybe right

that's terrible logic but considering you're an idiot i would expect you to believe it. the void sentry got injured by a hellicarrier, and thor got beat up by the dark avengers. thor = super slow. sentry = super jobber and featless

darkseid solos, supes could solo too

No Caption Provided

rip thor and sentry.

now this is bad ass. any more doubters?

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By 0n1zuka

@CadenceV2: That was my mistake, but it's not going to be an easy KO or BFR. Darkseid is not going to give neither Sentry nor Thor the time to team up on Clark. He's going to unleash his beams at whoever happens to be in his way first. Sentry teleporting isn't going to save him, since the beams can track him anywhere.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By KMART4455

@WillPayton said:

Darkseid tells Superman to go get some coffee while he deals with this minor nuisance. He quickly kills the team and has time to play around with the little hammer and goofy winged hat while waiting for Superman to return. Then, when Supes comes back, he's horrified at what he sees. Darkseid then tells him, "Ok Kryptonian, lets play shove-a-hammer-where-the-yellow-sun-dont-shine".

This is amusing to me.. I like this.

Though.......

DS couldnt pick up thors hammer lol...

And he isnt beating them both by himself lol.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By NerdsFTW

@ghost_rider1 said:

1. It was Void, not Sentry

2. It was PIS

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#96  Edited By Killemall

@Jayfournines said:

How does Sentry counter the Omega Effect?

I dont at all buy that Sentry could beat Darkseid but he might just be able to handle Omega Effect. Molecule Man failed to kill him because he kept coming back, thats probably what would happen if Darkseid outright tried to kill him (i personally dont really see him being able to tank OB without dying but he can and has come back to life, even brought his wife back to life). If he gets BFRed he has teleportation the extent is unknown, so maybe he could. What i dont see Sentry doing is not getting KO after a couple of Darkseid or Superman punches.

Also for the record (this isnt directed towards you really Jayfournines) Sentry doesnt have FTL travel speed, let alone reflexes. People keep using the fact that he came from earth to sun in couple of seconds, how do you know how long it took? Also since Iron Man was right behind him throughout the whole travel, are we saying Iron Man is FTL too now? Marvel outright puts him at 5 in terms of speed which means Supersonic Mach 2 thats a lot less than light speed.

Molecule Manipulation isnt a power attributed to Sentry, it was the void. Look at the scan and you clearly see black eyes, sentry's eyes are not all black. He neither has the speed nor durability to beat either of the character, Superman would struggle, Darkseid should solo this, he has beaten more powerful people before.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@0n1zuka said:

Jimmy Olsen has dodged it though in Countdown to final crisis.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@0n1zuka said:

Jimmy Olsen has dodged it though in Countdown to final crisis.

Wasn't Jimmy infused with the powers of all the New Gods during CTFC?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Wasn't Jimmy infused with the powers of all the New Gods during CTFC?

Yes he was but he did it before Jimmy even activated his powers, but its obvious it was lazy writing. The scan is below:

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: I don't think that's really dodging. It seems more like a warning shot, the way Old West gun-slingers used to fire bullets at the space around people's feet to scare them.