Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_rider1

Morals off

Bloodlusted

All characters are out of character and using the fullest extent of their powers. Thor is using mjonir to its full powers and is willing to go into warrior madness if he has to win this fight. Sentry is very mentally unstable and is at full strength. Superman is out of character and have decided to kill thor and sentry. Superman has told them that losing is NOT an option for him and will do anything it takes to win. Darkseid is also out of character and is willing to do whatever it takes to win.

With everyone out of character which team has the best chance of victory?

This fight takes place in outer space

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Supes and Darkseid.

MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MB25

If a bloodlusted Supes is out of character and decides that Thor and Sentry need to die..then they will die...Darkseid can go back to Apokolips, he's not needed here

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ImTheDamnBatman
Supes and Darkseid.
Why?
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
@MB25

If a bloodlusted Supes is out of character and decides that Thor and Sentry need to die..then they will die...Darkseid can go back to Apokolips, he's not needed here

Lol...why?
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Superman and Darkseid should take this. Thor and Sentry would give them both problems though.

MB25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MB25

@ghost_rider1: Cuz i'm a supes fanboy and i find Thor and especially Sentry hella lame...lol honestly imo i think a bloodlusted no morals supes is a very very scary sight... he doesnt rely on any kind of weapon, anger issues, or a bipolar personality...when he cuts loose, its instant. But this is coming from a comicbook noob compared to some of the superstars on this site ...so take that into consideration ... i'm assuming you're talking about Pre-52 Supes correct?

TheHumanPorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheHumanPorch

Darkseid should use his IG to solo, spite

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostRider29

Dark Seid can solo this. This is spite.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ghost_rider1
@MB25

@ghost_rider1: Cuz i'm a supes fanboy and i find Thor and especially Sentry hella lame...lol honestly imo i think a bloodlusted no morals supes is a very very scary sight... he doesnt rely on any kind of weapon, anger issues, or a bipolar personality...when he cuts loose, its instant. But this is coming from a comicbook noob compared to some of the superstars on this site ...so take that into consideration ... i'm assuming you're talking about Pre-52 Supes correct?

Yes
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ghost_rider1

darkseid SOLO a bloodlusted thor and sentry???? Highly doubt it

TrainMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrainMe

Darkseid and his side kick win

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRider29

@ghost_rider1 said:

Yes he can and would. Thor, if not in warrior madness yet, is already in trouble. Sentry is so unstable that you don't know what he'll do. But Dark Seid is powerful enough to take both out. Adding Sups is WAAAAAYYYYYY over kill.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghost_rider1
@GhostRider29

@ghost_rider1 said:

Yes he can and would. Thor, if not in warrior madness yet, is already in trouble. Sentry is so unstable that you don't know what he'll do. But Dark Seid is powerful enough to take both out. Adding Sups is WAAAAAYYYYYY over kill.

U are right that sentry is very unstable being at full power. But sentry full power is said to be as powerful as a million exploding suns. And thor using mjonir to his fullest extent will be a problem for anybody. Especially if he is out of characte. Sentry defeated molecule man with his matter manipulation powers. He might be unstable, but is power actually surpasses anyone here. The fight could go both ways
BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlueComet

Thor and Sentry. At 100% Thor could hold his own against anyone that isn't literally a god and MOST people that are. At full power Sentry could solo though it may lead to self-destruction and end up killing everyone.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghost_rider1
@BlueComet

Thor and Sentry. At 100% Thor could hold his own against anyone that isn't literally a god and MOST people that are. At full power Sentry could solo though it may lead to self-destruction and end up killing everyone.

That's good logic...u maybe right
sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sabracadabra

Team 2. Darksied's omega effect makes the difference. Team 1 are no slouches, but team 2 will still win.

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bonesboy08

@BlueComet: no...superman is MFTL considering new 52 is just a carbon copy of post-crisis at this point... he could solo as could many versions of darkseid...yeah the void has nothing on these two (which is what i am assuming this going to lead to)

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By willpayton

Darkseid tells Superman to go get some coffee while he deals with this minor nuisance. He quickly kills the team and has time to play around with the little hammer and goofy winged hat while waiting for Superman to return. Then, when Supes comes back, he's horrified at what he sees. Darkseid then tells him, "Ok Kryptonian, lets play shove-a-hammer-where-the-yellow-sun-dont-shine".

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ghost_rider1
@WillPayton

Darkseid tells Superman to go get some coffee while he deals with this minor nuisance. He quickly kills the team and has time to play around with the little hammer and goofy winged hat while waiting for Superman to return. Then, when Supes comes back, he's horrified at what he sees. Darkseid then tells him, "Ok Kryptonian, lets play shove-a-hammer-where-the-yellow-sun-dont-shine".

I dnt think DS could solo this. An out of character thor could possbly beat any of them one on one and if he goes warrior madness on them. Then the DC team will REALLY be in some sh**. And no one really knows the full extent of sentry powers.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By ChaosBlazer

not spite

Superman and Darkseid

Darkseid is too durable for Sentry

Superman can either beat Thor or hold him off until Darkseid tag teams him

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider29

@WillPayton said:

LOL This could happen.

Spiderman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spiderman22

Supes and Darkseid take this but Thor and sentry would put up a awesome fight though bu out of character supes is to powerfull and Darkseid 2.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Emperorb777

Team 2

Thor and Sentry die with out putting up a fight

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bonesboy08

good god this needs locked

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By XiiX

Team 1 gets spanked.

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bonesboy08

i think going just all out is closer but bloodlusted no morals is dumb and spite

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LordVulcan

thor dies. sentry at full power? has that even happened? and is it any were near what void was when thor did battle with him?

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

superman or darkside solo

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bonesboy08

with speed equalized and morals off. i can see thor BFR them to another dimension that is assuming supes and DS can't rip a hole and come back or via boom tube

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghost_rider1

anybody that is saying this is spite are underestimating thor and sentry. All four of these guys are superman level characters. This is not spite. I'm not saying team 1 wins or team 2 wins. But for all of u who are not giving reasons to why team 2 wins, I'm not taking u seriously cuz stating ur opinion and not givin reasons behind it means nothing. I can come up with reasons why sentry and thor will not go down easy. And I can give reasons why darkseid and supes won't go down easy.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Emperorb777

Darkseid>>anyone Superman lvl

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Non Jobbing Darkseid Solos ..... Superman won't solo ....

@WillPayton said:

This

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Heres what goes down:

Sentry looks at Darkseid and charges towards him. They both collide opening a worm hole through which both are sucked into an alternate dimension. That leaves Superman and Thor. They duke it out nicley, Superman stating that he has no reason to hold back. Punches the crap out of Thor. Thor says how do you like my magic? and gives Superman a few good swings. Both beaten and brusied, Superman says enough games and charges at Thor pinning him up against a moon. Thor then says you didnt think you were the only one holding back did you? A massive blast then happens and after the dust has settled Odin carries away Thors and Supes bodies for a warriors funeral.

Superman fanboys then fly in and kill both odin and Thor. They then ressurect Superman and go for a picknik.

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bonesboy08

easy supeman has better feats ALONE then the other two he is stronger and faster than thor...i would say sentry is more of a threat but thor could BFR if given enough time...now darkseid omega affect and supes heat vison (i am assuming we are using post-crisis) both have reality warping characteristics... as does superman's MFTL flight speed... (because 1000xftl makes a worm hole and supes is literally exponential to that speed) I know alot about dc...i do wish to know what thor could do...i heard he has a plethora of abilities...so do tell

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Immortal777

Darkseid>>anyone Superman lvl

U do realize that sentry power is limitless and its said that his powers can surpass thor, phoenix, and even the silver surfer. Which means him at full power could actually solo this fight. Sentry at full power would destroy darkseid. Thor can hold his own against anyone here. As a matter of fact supes is vulnerable to magic. Thor could actually beat him if he is out of character and using mjonir to its fullest extent. NOW, do u wanna debate on this subject or do u still wanna say team 2 wins eithout givin any reasons
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Emperorb777

@ghost_rider1: Sentry is on Phoenix lvl HAHAHAHAHAHA how about you actually show some feats of this limitless power of Sentry's that makes him phoenix lvl. Thor dies period either threw the OB/OS or Superman beating him to death before he can blink.

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bonesboy08

@ghost_rider1: ,lol no u just mad

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Immortal777

@ghost_rider1: Sentry is on Phoenix lvl HAHAHAHAHAHA how about you actually show some feats of this limitless power of Sentry's that makes him phoenix lvl. Thor dies period either threw the OB/OS or Superman beating him to death before he can blink.

Sentry power is determined by his mental state. The more mentally unstable he is the more powerful he is. Sentry power is said to be equal to a million exploding suns. And because sentry power is determined by his mental state his power is said to be limitless. He is also a powerful telepath, he was able to erase everyone memories of him on the entire planet. Wats to keep him from mind raping supes and DS. U not givin me any reasons of how they beat sentry or thor. Superman could get put down by one god blast from thor cuz he is vulnerable to magic. Superman isn't jus gonna beat down on thor. And if thor starts losing he still have warrior madness which increases his strength, durability, and stamina by 10x.
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bonesboy08

@ghost_rider1: ,lol no u just mad

Mad about wat?? Idc who wins or loses. But its not spite and team 2 won't win as easy as u think
bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bonesboy08

@ghost_rider1: yeah actually for the most part supes and darkseid rape...most of what you said hasn't been demosnstrated...so quit wanking

supes resists mind rape unless he is in the presence of kryptonite...

he can out muscle them, blitz them,...erase them with his heat vison...he can go intangible and organ harvest...he can use pressure point...he can lobotomize them... and so on...he is resistant to magic (at least post-crisis has demonstrated this)...yeah if supes decides not to blitz this isn't a total raping...but morals off he does

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Emperorb777

@ghost_rider1: WoW show some proof of this limitless power cause he doesn't have it otherwise. He didn't mind wipe the world under his own power he had help. Darkseid would curbstomp Sentry in a TP battle. So let me get this straight so while Thor is charging this God blast Superman and Darkseid are playing paddy cake give me a break. Superman will just beat down Thor seeing as how he could hit Thor 1000x before he could blink Superman is the fastest here. Who cares about warriors madness that will not help him in the slightest whats the point of all that when he wouldn't even be able to hit Superman let alone see him. Superman and Darkseid will kill them both period Darkseid doesn't even need Superman.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bonesboy08

@ghost_rider1: yeah actually for the most part supes and darkseid rape...most of what you said hasn't been demosnstrated...so quit wanking

supes resists mind rape unless he is in the presence of kryptonite...

he can out muscle them, blitz them,...erase them with his heat vison...he can go intangible and organ harvest...he can use pressure point...he can lobotomize them... and so on...he is resistant to magic (at least post-crisis has demonstrated this)...yeah if supes decides not to blitz this isn't a total raping...but morals off he does

Speed blitzing isn't gonna be much of a factor. Sentry can move at super speeds as well....so can thor. Supes isn't speed blitzing anyone here. Sentry has matter manipulation he can erase supes from existence along with DS. It doesn't matter how u look at this. Sentry and thor could win this fight. And u seem to be immature and one of the ppl who insult other debaters. If ur one of those, then I won't bother debating with u. And how do superman resist a telepath of sentry caliber. He isn't ummune to telepathy
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Immortal777

@ghost_rider1: WoW show some proof of this limitless power cause he doesn't have it otherwise. He didn't mind wipe the world under his own power he had help. Darkseid would curbstomp Sentry in a TP battle. So let me get this straight so while Thor is charging this God blast Superman and Darkseid are playing paddy cake give me a break. Superman will just beat down Thor seeing as how he could hit Thor 1000x before he could blink Superman is the fastest here. Who cares about warriors madness that will not help him in the slightest whats the point of all that when he wouldn't even be able to hit Superman let alone see him. Superman and Darkseid will kill them both period Darkseid doesn't even need Superman.

Sentry has flown from earth to the sun in moments. But supes is gonna speed blitz here......uummmmmmm NO!!!!!!!
bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bonesboy08

@ghost_rider1: lol no he is much faster than sentry (who has little if any battle speed feats) darkseid and supes has resisted matter manipultaion before not that it stops him from blitzing and killing sentry...yeah sentry is fast not superman fast (that is like saying goku is as fast as superman just because he has super speed *rolls eyes)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By nefarious

Superman and Darkseid.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spawn_123
Superman and Darkseid.
0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By 0n1zuka

@ghost_rider1: Do you believe that either Sentry or Thor have an answer to Darkseid's Omega Beams? Since he's bloodlusted, he's going to try and take them out as quickly as possible.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

Sentry power is determined by his mental state. The more mentally unstable he is the more powerful he is. Sentry power is said to be equal to a million exploding suns. And because sentry power is determined by his mental state his power is said to be limitless. He is also a powerful telepath, he was able to erase everyone memories of him on the entire planet. Wats to keep him from mind raping supes and DS. U not givin me any reasons of how they beat sentry or thor. Superman could get put down by one god blast from thor cuz he is vulnerable to magic. Superman isn't jus gonna beat down on thor. And if thor starts losing he still have warrior madness which increases his strength, durability, and stamina by 10x.

Its actually the other way around. The more stable his mental condition the more powerful he is assuming you are talking about his Sentry persona rather than Void. The way Paul Jenkins wrote it, a perfectly stable Sentry with no mental issues and insecurities regarding the existence of Void would be extremely powerful but he doesnt normally look as powerful because he is not stable, he has the constant fear of the Void and all other personal problems.

Sentry , assuming we are not using Void (because it is going to be extremely hard to make a case against the Void since we dont know much about his vulnerability apart from Norm Stone), hasnt done anything to justify the hyperbole of having a power of million exploding suns, despite even guys like Hemidall commenting on this. Sentry himself doesnt have much of a TP feat either, he erased the mind of everyone on earth true but we do not know how he did so. Did he use gizmos to increase his mental powers we do not know. Because the actually event was never shown, all we know is him talking to Mr.Fantastic. I dont see mind-rape as a viable option to Sentry, Void on the other hand has empathy powers but i assume you kept sentry in the battle and not Void.

Will a godblast put down Superman, perhaps , perhaps not. God blast itself is kind of featless. It hurt a weakend galactus, which is fair enough, failed to even put a scratch on the juggernaut but yeah that fair enough too and thats about it. Recently Thor talked about how he could use a godblast on Ego, and Ego sort of agreed but he never actually used it. Lets assume it would outright KO superman, a reasonable assumption, but in order to hit someone with a godblast he needs to charge his hammer and then strike the person with the hammer. Superman is faster than thor and as such has a lot of speed feats. Do you really think Thor would get enough time to charge his hammer in a middle of a fight against a guy who's faster and not holding back at all? Sounds iffy doesnt it.

Also Thor cannot just turn into Warrior Madness state, its not just angry Thor its a disease. A warrior madness is a state where mind of an asgardian is so corrputed that no restrains are in place and his full potential shines out. Thor has never shown the ability to switch into and out of warrior madness, you really think he's going to start now?