Fight to death or KO

May the stronger womb win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Mother Russia should just out muscle her and grab her then choke her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Given the distance and the weapon she's donning, I think it's possible that Thea wins. I just don't see Mother Russia just evading her attacks one after another then get to Thea before she at least lands a hit, considering Mother Russia has no way of defence other than evade.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: They are in an apartment MR could start picking things up and smash them into Thea. Tossing chairs and other objects at her. Also Thea is no faster than Mindy and MR reacted to her.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mother Russia snaps theas neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@thehunter: They are in an apartment MR could start picking things up and smash them into Thea. Tossing chairs and other objects at her. Also Thea is no faster than Mindy and MR reacted to her.

She'd have the chance to pick something up while Thea's swinging her sword at her? Sure she can react, but if that's if she' s just gonna keep dodging, she's not lasting long. Mindy landed hits, they simply weren't strong enough. A sword slash is >>> whatever Mindy landed, MR is screwed if she gets slashed.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: Yep, not like Thea is going for killing blows since she doesn't kill. Also MR could block the sword shots with her wrist mounts. Just like when she blocked Hit Girls throwing knives.

Morals and the set up actually favor MR. 5 meters is 16 feet so there is plenty of space and time to grab something and toss it at Thea.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: Yep. Thea isn't gonna kill her and 16 feet which is 5 meters is plenty of space and time to pick something up as a weapon.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Black_Arrow

MR stomps. If Thea was a killer then she might have a little more chance but she isn't.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Test?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@thehunter: Yep, not like Thea is going for killing blows since she doesn't kill. Also MR could block the sword shots with her wrist mounts. Just like when she blocked Hit Girls throwing knives.

Morals and the set up actually favor MR. 5 meters is 16 feet so there is plenty of space and time to grab something and toss it at Thea.

And at the end of the day, Thea's still coming close within 3 seconds at most, assuming she's at least as fast as me. And I'm slow.

I assume that when a thread is set up with a victory to the death means that they will kill. Unless every Batman thread with the victory as death will have Batman losing.

You think the power a knife can project is even near the power Thea could dish out with a sword? Nope, that thing will break her hand if Thea lands a hit on it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: It says to the death OR KO. Actually by comicvine rules unless the OP says morals off or bloodlusted then you assume it's in character.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

insert In soviet Russia joke here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@thehunter: It says to the death OR KO. Actually by comicvine rules unless the OP says morals off or bloodlusted then you assume it's in character.

I don't see how she can knock her out with a sword? Maybe if she slashes her, but that's still enough. Unless she chooses to go hand-to-hand and drop the sword, go hand to hand, and know that she'll lose anyway.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: Her sword feats are much better than her H2h we can't even really gauge her striking power yet. She loses, she's soft on the morals. Mother Russia kills her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: So you think she'll drop the sword and go H2H? Thea may not be a killer, but she most certainly isn't stupid either.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother Russia.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mickey-mouse

@thehunter: It really depends on whether she feels she can defeat MR without killing her(with the swords), I hope we see her in some more action. I'm actually hoping there is going to be either a spin off or character deaths. Right now there is too many characters on Arrow, which is why they can't seem to focus on certain characters.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea easily

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MR

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A DJ kicked Thea's ass. MR wins easily.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea would break her hand, and that's if she even lands a punch.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: a DJ that was trained by the league of assassins, yeah...

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as much as i want thea to win. im going to wait til she stops playing roy and arrow and really kicks ass. im hoping she becomes chesire and gets awesome. one can only dream tho

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't say he wasn't, did I? Still Oliver and Sara have taken ninjas trained by the League of assassins fairly easily. Also the DJ beat her easily

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

I didn't say he wasn't, did I? Still Oliver and Sara have taken ninjas trained by the League of assassins fairly easily. Also the DJ beat her easily

I have a feeling she threw that fight.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

It didn't seem like it. She would have talk to him to convience him not to fight her once she spotted the cynadine but her first reponse was to fight him, so she wanted that fight and then when she couldn't handle him and she started to beg for her life.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore said:

@black_arrow said:

It didn't seem like it. She would have talk to him to convience him not to fight her once she spotted the cynadine but her first reponse was to fight him, so she wanted that fight and then when she couldn't handle him and she started to beg for her life.

she knew it was poison she could have known roy and/or merlyn were coming. if you think about her role in the show her sudden change on merlyn and her acceptance of ollies identity. it makes sense that she is playing them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea would break her hand, and that's if she even lands a punch.

After this last episode, she might.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow said:

@nerdchore said:

@black_arrow said:

she knew it was poison she could have known roy and/or merlyn were coming. if you think about her role in the show her sudden change on merlyn and her acceptance of ollies identity. it makes sense that she is playing them.

She didn't seem to notice that either of them were coming (it seems likely that she would have commented that, also she would have tried to talk with him to buy time if she knew that they were coming) . I think that a strong indicative of what I am saying is her Dialogue with Oliver "I thought I was stronger" (by saying that she kicked Oliver's she was thinking that she was as strong as him, that is why Oliver told her that she wasn't on his level). Why would she be playing them? she has no reason to that

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea Mother Russia has this. Hit Girl trumps Thea and couldn't take her evenly.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: you are taking everything she said at face value. the point is that her interactions with ollie and roy are faked. if she does become chesire, its completely within her character to play them while she is secretly working for merlyn. just because she didnt tell the assassin that she knew they were coming doesnt mean she didnt know. she would be convincing everyone that she is weak( aside from merlyn) so that noone suspects her.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers