The Weeping Angels vs these X-Men

Avatar image for ancient_spirits_0f_evil
Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yess.. One day.. The X-men arrived back from a missionn... only to discoverrr that eight angel statues are displaced at random areas throughout the mannsion! the 1st to have discoverred thisss wass Jean Grey. But, while she closely inspected the statue, she blinked... and therefore becoming the 1st victim in the manssionn by the Weeping Angels! 

Soo, eheh, it is up to the rest! to investigate! what has happened to Jean and put a stop! to the wrath! of the Weeping Angels! 

No Caption Provided
 Don't turn away.....

Don't look back............ 

....and don't BLINK......

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By difficlus

Weeping angels is one of my favourite concepts from the doctor who universe. 
it slaughters them all. 

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jezer

These things sound like a bullshit combination of the Agents from the matrix and Medusa. 

Can they be killed/has anyone ever killed them in the show?
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fragneto

Mind wipe all angels.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blood_guts

ooooor professor x will talk to them telepathically and identify their daddy problems and then set them up with suitable husbands 

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By KainScion

@Blood_guts: dude..... no. just no.

they cant hurt kitty. can hurt but not kill logan. prof x first one to go (chair gets a flat). storm thunderstrike. cyclops eyenukes. everybody else dies.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blood_guts
@KainScion said:

@Blood_guts: dude..... no. just no.

they cant hurt kitty. can hurt but not kill logan. prof x first one to go (chair gets a flat). storm thunderstrike. cyclops eyenukes. everybody else dies.

pfft dude YES. mind wipes for everyone. they will merely belive they are dating pokemon. plus wheel chairs dont have inflatable wheels. they are hard rubber not hollow like bike wheels.
Avatar image for ancient_spirits_of_evil
Ancient_Spirits_of_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The weeping angels will devour the X-men when they are not looking. Yessss.....

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

@difficlus said:

Weeping angels is one of my favourite concepts from the doctor who universe. it slaughters them all.
kingjoeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By kingjoeg

@KainScion: They can beat logan, but it would just be a stalemate between them and kitty. The weeping Angels can't really be killed. The only times they were beaten (spoilers) was when the Doctor tricked them into looking at one another, and one other time where their greed caused them to fall into a crack in time.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@difficlus said:

Weeping angels is one of my favourite concepts from the doctor who universe. it slaughters them all.

Seriously they are so fantastic. I love the Weeping Angels with Matt Smith as the doctor. That was just plain cool.

As for the battle I'd say X-men. Kitty Pryde could take them apart. And I don't think that their movements can be triggered by blinking. Only when your back is turned right?

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#12  Edited By Dracade102

The X-men are butchered unless they're aware that they shouldn't blink.

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWitchingHour said:

@difficlus said:

Seriously they are so fantastic. I love the Weeping Angels with Matt Smith as the doctor. That was just plain cool.

As for the battle I'd say X-men. Kitty Pryde could take them apart. And I don't think that their movements can be triggered by blinking. Only when your back is turned right?

How would Kitty take them apart? They're completely invincible when being observed. And no, they're fast enough that simply blinking is enough to trigger their movements. I think their best speed feat is crossing a street in the time it took one woman to blink, so ye, not exactly the Flash but still very quick. 
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dracade102 said:

The X-men are butchered unless they're aware that they shouldn't blink.

I don't think any of them would be able to figure it out fast enough, unless they broke the 4th Wall and were fans of the series.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I don't see a way for the X-Men to win. The Weeping Angels are indestructible while solid, and the only time they're not solid is when nobody looks at them. Cyclops is probably the most useless one.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By ReVamp

@JediXMan said:

I don't see a way for the X-Men to win. The Weeping Angels are indestructible while solid, and the only time they're not solid is when nobody looks at them. Cyclops is probably the most useless one.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus

@HowTerribleIsThat said:

@TheWitchingHour said:

@difficlus said:

How would Kitty take them apart? They're completely invincible when being observed. And no, they're fast enough that simply blinking is enough to trigger their movements. I think their best speed feat is crossing a street in the time it took one woman to blink, so ye, not exactly the Flash but still very quick.

this...how will they destroy things that have existed before the beginning of the universe, that's how indestructible they are...

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

What r weeping angels.

Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts said:

ooooor professor x will talk to them telepathically and identify their daddy problems and then set them up with suitable husbands

Apollo 18

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By e3zombie

I do not think they can fly (do not remember them showing that ability) please do let me know if I am wrong.

But if they cant fly they cant even touch people like storm.

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By darth_brendroid

They were shown to appear outside of windows in Blink (2007) some stories up. The Angels were later shown to be climbing into the bottom of a spaceship some distance off the ground (at least 20 metres or so I think); it's been a while since I saw that episode (Flesh and Stone, 2010) however so I'm not 100% sure whether they flew that distance of had some kind of assistance (eg; pre-existing gravity distortion due to the Doctor's method of getting into that ship).

I think Logan (relatively immortal) and Kitty (possibly; Angels have the chance to attack her by surprise and when she's tangible) would be the ones most likely to survive (Storm as well if she gets off the ground; could have greater sphere of vision that could shut down the Angel's attempts to attack her). They take out everyone else. The Angels have been shown to speak but I'm not sure if its stated whether their thoughts are 'readable' (which could make them undetectable by Professor X). They could use a mixture of simply killing characters (shown in Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone, 2010) or warping characters back in time to simply age to death (Blink, 2007). It would start as a curbstomp due to the element of surprise, but it would end in a stalemate, possibly, between the Angels and Logan (who wouldn't be aged to death; as stated earlier Storm and Kitty might also be able to keep them in stalemate). The Angels have been shown as impervious to gunfire (I believe; Flesh and Stone, 2010 which I haven't seen in a while) and have only been 'killed' due to looking at each other (placing them in a perpetual lock) and falling into a crack in time (that erased anything that fell into it from time).

X-Men need to not blink and have Pyro keep a small fire at the very least (Weeping Angels have been shown to disrupt electrical lights to 'create' darkness, I'm not sure if a small fire could buy the X-Men some time).

Also; not 100% sure but are these the movie versions of the characters or did OP just choose those pictures?

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By e3zombie

@darth_brendroid: Yea pretty much spot on, just recapped the episodes and they do fly, they kill when too weak to drain your life.

Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahahahahahaha!!! CAN thee XMEN!!! SURIVVVIIVEEEE????!!!!!

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24  Edited By charlieboy

I don't see them being able to affect Kitty much.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25  Edited By charlieboy

The Angels are made of stone. Stone isn't indestructible. Any examples of why somebody with the X-men's powers can't hurt them?

Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yessssss....

Phillibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Phillibe

The weeping angels are eldritch abominations that can stand up there with the best of them. Bullets can demolish all but the strongest fictional stone, and the angels didn't even get hurt by them. Angel curbstomp, because this thread effectively pits the x men against a lovecraftian god. The angels only weakness is their quantum locking. That is it. Besides f***ing with their food supply, they cannot even be slowed down