• 68 results
hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By hudyman

@dondave: Depends really on what the angels want or if they are fully fed.

If the angels are fully fed, then they will most likely try to kill superman in which case superman would have the ability to destroy them. Because superman Is Fast enough to react to a fully fed angels behaviour.

However if it is a very very hungry angel, the very second superman looks away, he doesnt even have to turn his back on them, The very second he looks away he will find himself in another time.

Might i also mention that the energy superman will give the angels is enough to make them gods lol.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Pyrogram: The Angel were constantly shown at that speed. The only time when they appeared faster was one instance when the Angels captured the Bishop. I think that was his rank. None the less, even that's highly suspect as there were a number of angels approaching and we don't know where that particular Angel came from and the black out lasted for longer then an eye blink and since time is relative, we don't know how long those lights were actually out for and the closest angels looked to be about 20 feet away. That's not that fast in all honesty and is about on par with the speed they usual show which is about 5-10 feet in an eye blink. The only discrepancy is "Angels Take Manhattan" but that's really just with the Statue of Liberty Angel and rationally one could argue that given it's size, it had the same speed as the other angels but it's size made it's strides longer so it closed greater distances in the same amount of time. But that entire episode was just Moffatt writing a love letter to his own creation. Sort of like River Song and everything to do with her.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Pyrogram

@DangerousLoki said:

@Pyrogram: The Angel were constantly shown at that speed.

No, those episodes they took ages to get to somebody.

The only time when they appeared faster was one instance when the Angels captured the Bishop.

much more than that , even if that WAS true, they are still shown ot have the speed.

I think that was his rank. None the less, even that's highly suspect as there were a number of angels approaching and we don't know where that particular Angel came from and the black out lasted for longer then an eye blink and since time is relative, we don't know how long those lights were actually out for and the closest angels looked to be about 20 feet away. That's not that fast in all honesty and is about on par with the speed they usual show which is about 5-10 feet in an eye blink. The only discrepancy is "Angels Take Manhattan" but that's really just with the Statue of Liberty Angel and rationally one could argue that given it's size, it had the same speed as the other angels but it's size made it's strides longer so it closed greater distances in the same amount of time. But that entire episode was just Moffatt writing a love letter to his own creation. Sort of like River Song and everything to do with her.

Damn, forgot about the statue lol , The angels are slower in some episodes though, I even thought it, Some they blitzed stuff, others you could blink 10 or so times before dieing.

How about the obvious, some angels are faster than others like some humans are faster than others...

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman just like any other mortal does get tired after all.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Pyrogram: They were never able to blitz anyone. Even in their first appearance back with Sparrow. The only two people we saw them get were the cop and Sally's friend. In both instance, they covered the distance in a few seconds as soon as they looked away or blinked. This was consistent through out the episode. We never really saw them take anyone in the "Time of Angels" episode, they killed a few of the holy marines guys but they were completly surrounded by angels on all sides so we don't know which angels took them or the distance traveled. And in Flesh and Stone, the angels were consistently shown to move only several feet between the time the lights went out and came back on. The flash where the Bishop was captured was longer then the others and even then the distance is highly questionable. I'm pretty sure it was only at most 20-30 feet. Point being is that they've always been consisntently shown to take something like 5 to 10 feet in a few seconds.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By deaditegonzo

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Superman just like any other mortal does get tired after all.

Not under a yellow sun, and it took New 52 Superman Five Days bench pressing earth with Zero sun exposure to even drop a bead of sweat. Based on the show, I cant really see these things being a threat to Superman. Maybe if there were high level beings in the Dr. Who universe who they have taken out, but the episode featuring them that I watched was just some people walking around an old building, and then being chased while the lightbulb flickered. Not much there.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NeonGameWave

The Weeping Angels take out The Man of Steel.

Avatar image for ancient_spirits_0f_evil
Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DO NOT!!! cloose.. your EYES! suupperrrrman!! it might BE THE LAST!!

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59  Edited By charlieboy

My problem with the Weeping Angels is they have only fought humans and a really smart Alien. I have never seen them fight somebody with the powers of Superman or people with powers at all.

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By randomcharachter

What happens if he blink his eye?

haiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Superman here,, but Spawn would definitely whoop their asses :))

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this thread made for Superman to lose?

Also what happened to that Superman throws them to sun argument, it was just responded with it will not work.

Avatar image for ancient_spirits_0f_evil
Ancient_Spirits_0f_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Was this thread made for Superman to lose?

Also what happened to that Superman throws them to sun argument, it was just responded with it will not work.

It isss...

debateable....

you choosssee....

yessssss...

EvilTeddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman might be able to bfr the angels but i fear before he gets to the bfr point either he looks at an angel to long and becomes an angel or gets bfr´ed himself and get looped in time forever. I dont know supes is pretty much immortal so i assume supes will be able to trick the angels to look one another. I dont know time travel is complicated. I will go with.... Superman even though it might take him a couple of tries. Time travel is so headachy >.<

Phillibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fragneto: The weeping angels eat energy, and are eldritch abominations that stand at a similar level to the lovecraftian monstrosities. Throwing into the sun would just allow it to come back and rape you at a later date, supercharged

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillibe said:

@fragneto: The weeping angels eat energy, and are eldritch abominations that stand at a similar level to the lovecraftian monstrosities. Throwing into the sun would just allow it to come back and rape you at a later date, supercharged

He could just chuck them into deep-space. Done.

Phillibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: He could, but then we just have stalemate. Which, to be fair, is about the best that can be hoped for here. The way the angel wins is by waiting superman to death. They cannot die- period. He can/may be able to (not 100% if he can die of old age).

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The angels have been broken as statues before. And an angel was restrained with chains. The angels have basically no impressive feats other than just sending people back in time, and they're slow as hell in almost every appearance. None of their feats back up the hype they get.