Round 1- 50 Chameleons

Round 2- Tombstone and Kingpin

Round 3-2 Vulture OLD AND YOUNG

Round 4-Shocker and Kraven

Round 5-Doctor Octopus and Lady Doctor Octopus

Round 6-Rhino and HobGoblin

Round 7-Green Goblin (Norman)

Round 8-Lizard and Scorpion

Round 9-Venom and Carnage, Toxin and Black Suit Spidy and Agent Venom!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 9.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

STOPS AT 7

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could possibly stop at doc ock if his tentacles are adamantium. The goblins give him trouble too but I'll give Ben the benefit of the doubt. He for sure stops at 9

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

STOPS AT 7

No....

Goblin can just keep flying and throw bombs at him

They wont hurt thing and Ben can just jump at him....or toss stuff at him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

STOPS AT 7

No....

Goblin can just keep flying and throw bombs at him

They wont hurt thing and Ben can just jump at him....or toss stuff at him.

Goblin's enhanced senses would allow him to dodge what Thing throws at him, It's a stalemate at best.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin's enhanced senses would allow him to dodge what Thing throws at him, It's a stalemate at best.

Enhanced senses don't give you precognition. He can't dodge forever.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

No, but it gives him better reaction speed. TBH i haven't seen any good accuracy feats from Thing. Anyways i still say draw

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

No, but it gives him better reaction speed. TBH i haven't seen any good accuracy feats from Thing. Anyways i still say draw

He doesn't need good accuracy feats because Norman can't hurt him, and honestly goblin doesn't have amazing avoidance feats any ways. And no better senses don't equate to better reaction time unless your like daredevil. And honestly I don't remember Norman having enhanced senses.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

He doesn't need good accuracy feats because Norman can't hurt him, and honestly goblin doesn't have amazing avoidance feats any ways. And no better senses don't equate to better reaction time unless your like daredevil. And honestly I don't remember Norman having enhanced senses.

His Marvel Bio says he has Enhanced reflexes https://marvel.com/universe/Green_Goblin

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

he clears

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 if Otto has Adamantium.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123: Enhanced reflexes doesn't make him untouchable.

I know but it will give him the ability to dodge anything Thing throws at him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He wont be able to dodge objects as large as cars, and such for very long. He really doesn't have the feats to say he can.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@jashro44 said:

He wont be able to dodge objects as large as cars, and such for very long. He really doesn't have the feats to say he can.

He can probably dodge a few but you're right, he can't dodge forever.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's NYC a blood lusted Ben could topple buildings down on him, he wont be dodging that.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#27  Edited By GraniteSoldier

You might be able to make a case for Lizard and Scorpion post-Big Time...but I don't feel like going through that effort right now. Edit: For clarification I mean a stalemate, neither Curt nor Mac have the output or tools to hurt Ben enough to take him down.

Certainly stops at nine...that's a bit stacked against Mrs. Grimm's Baby Boy.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Curt or Mac hurt him?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Scorpion got new fancy tech that can "hurt" Colossus (doubt that) and he's tougher than Thing.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9

Avatar image for po_the_sheepdog
Po_the_Sheepdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe not, but Curt is leagues faster and has an insanely faster healing factor and Scorpion's armor survived a 5 mile fall from orbit to Earth and he laughed it off. They could stalemate him, neither side being able to put the other down long enough or in the case of Curt tag him consistently enough to keep him down.

@copete said:

Apparently Scorpion got new fancy tech that can "hurt" Colossus (doubt that) and he's tougher than Thing.

I haven't heard about that. He's certainly faster and more durable, and hell Peter said he was stronger than before...but where was it stated he hurt Colossus?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

Maybe not, but Curt is leagues faster and has an insanely faster healing factor and Scorpion's armor survived a 5 mile fall from orbit to Earth and he laughed it off. They could stalemate him, neither side being able to put the other down long enough or in the case of Curt tag him consistently enough to keep him down.

@copete said:

I haven't heard about that. He's certainly faster and more durable, and hell Peter said he was stronger than before...but where was it stated he hurt Colossus?

@stormdriven said:

@copete said:

He didn't hurt Colossus, but some user thinks he has it in him to hurt Piotr.

Avatar image for po_the_sheepdog
Po_the_Sheepdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete: Oh. I actually like Mac and think he's underrated as a Spidey rogue but I don't think he's gotten that much of upgrade...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By laflux

You might be able to make a case for Lizard and Scorpion post-Big Time...but I don't feel like going through that effort right now.

Why?

Lizard's doesn't have enough feats with his claws to say he could get through Thing's hide, Scorpion still jobs.... both are substaintially weaker and less durable than Thing. If Peter could rip off Mac's armor, Ben will have no problem. Both of them are faster, but Thing could tag them eventually espicially with AOE attacks

Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that the Spiders could pour webbing and tendrils down Thing's throat I would be confident in giving him a majority. I question Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom and Toxin's ability to cut him and he's far stronger than all of them. Carnage has been jobbing recently, and Brock Toxin isn't as impressive as Mulligan Toxin IMO.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@granitesoldier said:

You might be able to make a case for Lizard and Scorpion post-Big Time...but I don't feel like going through that effort right now.

Why?

Lizard's doesn't have enough feats with his claws to say he could get through Thing's hide, Scorpion still jobs.... both are substaintially weaker and less durable than Thing. If Peter could rip off Mac's armor, Ben will have no problem. Both of them are faster, but Thing could tag them eventually espicially with AOE attacks

Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that the Spiders could pour webbing and tendrils down Thing's throat I would be confident in giving him a majority. I question Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom and Toxin's ability to cut him and he's far stronger than all of them. Carnage has been jobbing recently, and Brock Toxin isn't as impressive as Mulligan Toxin IMO.

I misused words for Mac and Curt, I meant stalemate. They certainly don't have the output to put Ben down, my apologies if I gave off that impression.

Thing is strong but I can cite most of the symbiotes taking hits from stronger and keeping going (I've discussed that with AV a number of times) and all are much faster than Ben. Last I checked, Ben didn't have any good AoE/thunderclap feats (if any) and isn't a high tier level brick. He also had been pierced/slashed. Unless he's gotten tougher (entirely plausible, I don't read FF) the symbiotes should be able to cut him. Besides that, yes, they have the tools and capability to incap him...so how they win doesn't matter. It's a win.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@granitesoldier said:

Why?

I misused words for Mac and Curt, I meant stalemate. They certainly don't have the output to put Ben down, my apologies if I gave off that impression.

Thing is strong but I can cite most of the symbiotes taking hits from stronger and keeping going (I've discussed that with AV a number of times) and all are much faster than Ben. Last I checked, Ben didn't have any good AoE/thunderclap feats (if any) and isn't a high tier level brick. He also had been pierced/slashed. Unless he's gotten tougher (entirely plausible, I don't read FF) the symbiotes should be able to cut him. Besides that, yes, they have the tools and capability to incap him...so how they win doesn't matter. It's a win.

No Caption Provided

Flash seems to think his blades are sharper than Adamantium claws :p

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Well...he did get upgraded. Sharper than adamantium? I'm not sure I'm willing to back that claim as anything more than hyperbole haha. Have we seen anything of him with upgraded Venom besides his new look? I'm about...three weeks behind on my comics.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Thing still solos

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: I still think Thing is out thier weight Class TBH when it comes to strength. He was actually able to contend with Champion in a match for a extended period of time as well as Juggernaunt (Collossus). Plus there is him beating Namor in a fight (who is significantly stronger than any of the Spiders) as well as destroying 3 celestial probes that She-Hulk (who is also significantly stronger than any of the Spiders) couldn't handle one of. Red Hulk isn't really that much stronger than Thing in my opinion (I guess he beat up Doc Green, but then again Doc Green wanted to lose) and Ironclad is probably weaker than Thing (This refers to Flash Thompson). Spider-Man admitted that he couldn't beat Thing on his worst day in Fear itself, so while he has taken hits from guys like Hulk, Juggernaunt, Pheonix Ptior etc (who where all holding back or didn't kill him due to plot) , he'll probably go down sooner rather than later. And granted while Eddie Venom has tanked blows from Proff Hulk and Juggernaunt, he was also stomped by Mulligan Toxin (who is stronger than Brock Toxin) and he hasn't really got any feats of strength in Thing's ballpark.. Same goes for Carnage in regards to the last point.

Furthermore I only really recall Wolverine slashing through Thing and he has better slashing abilities than all of them. So I remain unconvinced on that front. As for Incap, I don't know if their webbing and tendrils are strong enough to defeat him sans suffocating him. I guess that because the Spiders are in the city Carnage can use people to increase his mass and either possess or Incap Ben that way, but I don't see it as a definite win for the Spiders TBH.

I guess I'll call on the resident Thing expert @god_spawn

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Im way behind with you man, i havent gotten any recent issues. Hopefully Bendis (which i doubt because ya' know its Bendis afterall) will follow up on that statement and we get some real feats

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I think Rulk has a marginal strength advantage over Ben, but that's just me.

With that out of the way, do you need my opinion on that last round?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: @granitesoldier That's just Bendis trying to cover for the fact that he's jobbed Flash out horrendously since taking over. Also that's Bendis who said that.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I think Rulk has a marginal strength advantage over Ben, but that's just me.

With that out of the way, do you need my opinion on that last round?

I would like it :p

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Red Hulk is still purported to be Hulk levels, even though he isn't showing it a lot. Granted if he did...why would he need the rest of the Thunderbolts? He was able to actually hurt Doc Green, whether Doc was fighting back or not, means he's still got the strength and output at Hulk levels. There's context to how their fight went, but no context to the damage Rulk inflicted.

It sounds like Thing is a bit tougher than last I read anything with him, which is entirely possible as heroes improve throughout their career.

Thing actually fought Eddie once before, and Eddie attacked him internally with the suit. Ben was saved by the FF, or Eddie could have killed him there (after a quick search Veshark references this here). And that was Eddie alone. Thing is a bit like Luke Cage it would appear, where he is quite vulnerable internally. Eddie is in the fight and knows this, and has Carnage in addition now, not to mention a morals off Thompson and Peter (although Peter never showed such skills with the symbiote).

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@oreoassassin: @granitesoldier That's just Bendis trying to cover for the fact that he's jobbed Flash out horrendously since taking over. Also that's Bendis who said that.

He actually admitted that? Seriously?! I've NEVER heard a writer openly admit they've jobbed a character (except if they openly don't like a character). Bendis may still be mediocre at best with the GotG, but it gives me hope that he's admitted this.

Do you have a reference for this? I'd like to read it in full context if at all possible.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#46 god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I think Ben can win this if he plays it right. His t-claps may not be Hulk level, but they'd be strong enough to wear down or cause an opening and take them out one or two at a time. Ben has the durability and strength to beat these guys. He may lack the speed, but there is no arguing his physical toughness and strength. The only real way I can see this team winning is if they can get tendrils down his throat like all at the same time. One or two of them, I'd say he could rip them off. I said this in the Colossus Spidey gauntlet earlier, these guys aren't taking down Rasputin via physical damage, but Pete has the edge in not needing to breathe and such. Ben does, but I think the same applies as far as his physicals go.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

He actually admitted that? Seriously?! I've NEVER heard a writer openly admit they've jobbed a character (except if they openly don't like a character). Bendis may still be mediocre at best with the GotG, but it gives me hope that he's admitted this.

Do you have a reference for this? I'd like to read it in full context if at all possible.

Not that he's openly admitted it, but why else would make that outrageous hyperbole :p

Thing actually fought Eddie once before, and Eddie attacked him internally with the suit. Ben was saved by the FF, or Eddie could have killed him there (after a quick search Veshark references this here). And that was Eddie alone. Thing is a bit like Luke Cage it would appear, where he is quite vulnerable internally. Eddie is in the fight and knows this, and has Carnage in addition now, not to mention a morals off Thompson and Peter (although Peter never showed such skills with the symbiote).

I don't see anything there that said Ben was about to die, or he needed the rest of the Fantastic Four to help him remove it. Mr Fantastic came along and then Ben coughed it out (unless they are some scans I'm missing). As I said before, the symbiotes can win by flooding his insides with tendrils, but then again considering ben has already had this happen to him he could easily just close his mouth. He has enhanced lung capacity so he could hold his breath for longer, I guess his nose would still be vunerable I guess.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@laflux: There are missing scans, but I can't find them in their entirety (hence why I referenced there, thhat was the most I could find, but if you look in the last panel Ben is still being strangled/attacked (the tongue is thin, some sh*tty anime-style art attempt makes it hard to see). Venom and Carnage have both flooded nostrils and even ears (any orifice would probably suffice, as sick as that sounds) and could easily attack his lungs as well. Ben may be stronger than he was in that previous encounter, but there's also a lot more symbiotes.

And I'm not understanding the Bendis reference then...you mean Bendis implying Flash's symbiote blades can cut better than adamanitum? Let's see Thompson in action then, not telling stories!!!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I'm not understanding the Bendis reference then...you mean Bendis implying Flash's symbiote blades can cut better than adamanitum? Let's see Thompson in action then, not telling stories!!!

Yea, that's what I mean.

I'm not worried though, if Flash's blades outcompete Adamantuim, Bevroot will retcon it :P