Avatar image for strange_doctor
#1 Posted by Strange Doctor (173 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

"
This is an absolute curbstomp in favor of The Superman squad. Think of it like this... you have on the Superman side three Supermen with the potential of having massive 5th Dimensional Magic against Galactus Heralds ? The Galactus Heralds go down hard here
Avatar image for strange_doctor
#3 Posted by Strange Doctor (173 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

"
This is an absolute curbstomp in favor of The Superman squad. Think of it like this... you have on the Superman side three Supermen with the potential of having massive 5th Dimensional Magic against Galactus Heralds ? The Galactus Heralds go down hard here"
Is there any team that would be a match for the Supermen Squad?
Avatar image for king_saturn
#4 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

"
This is an absolute curbstomp in favor of The Superman squad. Think of it like this... you have on the Superman side three Supermen with the potential of having massive 5th Dimensional Magic against Galactus Heralds ? The Galactus Heralds go down hard here"
Is there any team that would be a match for the Supermen Squad?
"
Galactus, Eternity, Anti Monitor, Imperiex, Spectre, The Fury, Mad Jim Jaspers

lol
Avatar image for supertrooper117
#5 Posted by supertrooper117 (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

god and jesus

Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"god and jesus
"
Yeah. They could do it too
Avatar image for strange_doctor
#7 Posted by Strange Doctor (173 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean like an actual team such as JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"I mean like an actual team such as JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.
"
No Way. That Superman Squad you created could run through them all
Avatar image for strange_doctor
#9 Posted by Strange Doctor (173 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"I mean like an actual team such as JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.
"
No Way. That Superman Squad you created could run through them all"
I thought the Supermen Squad was an actual team. I saw them in All-Star Superman when they are fighting the chronovore.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"I mean like an actual team such as JLA, JSA, Avengers, etc.
"
No Way. That Superman Squad you created could run through them all"
I thought the Supermen Squad was an actual team. I saw them in All-Star Superman when they are fighting the chronovore.
"
Yes. I believe you are right. Well in that Case. Ladies and Gentleman... Feast your Eyes upon the Greatest Team ever Assembled  !  The Superman Squad
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#11 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19360 posts) - - Show Bio
The Universals
The Universals


Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"
The Universals
The Universals


"
  Can they alter reality on the level of a 5th Dimensional being ? 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#13 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19360 posts) - - Show Bio

They created everything and each of them has control over all that is known and unknown in reality. So, probably.

Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"They created everything and each of them has control over all that is known and unknown in reality. So, probably.
"
 Wow. Thats basically Relative Omnipotence they possess then. Maybe there are more powerful than the Superman Squad
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
#15 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the supermans could solo the heralds easily

this fight is a complete curbstomp

Avatar image for king_saturn
#16 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
That Superman Squad could level almost any team you could think of
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
#17 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"That Superman Squad could level almost any team you could think of
"
how bout lucifer morningstar, pre ret beyonder, and the living tribunal ?
Avatar image for king_saturn
#18 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"That Superman Squad could level almost any team you could think of
"
how bout lucifer morningstar, pre ret beyonder, and the living tribunal ?"
Naw Thats Too Much For The Superman Squad...

lol
Avatar image for spidey209
#19 Posted by spidey209 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

superman squad curbstomp

Avatar image for liquid_ice
#20 Posted by Liquid_Ice (669 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"The Superman squad: All-Star Superman, Kal Kent, The Unknown Superman, Superman Prime One Million, Klyzyzk Klzntplkz. Include any I might have missed.
                                                                                                                                        VS
The Heralds of Galactus: I barely know any of them besides the Silver Surfer, The Fallen One, and Tyrant. Include the others i missed.

"
ROFL most of the Superman Squad could solo, Actually any of them could solo
Avatar image for the_scourge
#21 Posted by The_Scourge (5335 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Squad absolute curbstomp
Avatar image for magicalmoment
#22 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

superman squad curbstomp

Avatar image for sesaw
#23 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime One Million is the trump card here he alone probably gives them the win, unless Surfer can pull of his crunch trick, the Herald are doomed. Oh and Tyrant aint a herald

Avatar image for liquid_ice
#24 Posted by Liquid_Ice (669 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Superman Squad absolute curbstomp
"
Agreed any member of the Superman Squad can solo

Heralds die in a picosecond against any of them
Avatar image for lol
#25 Posted by lol (5443 posts) - - Show Bio

superman squad curbstomp

ignoring the fact most of them are featless but well...