The street level tag team tournament Round 1!

• 70 results
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Like I said in my last post, I'm trying to make this interesting. I want this tournament to go differently than most, and I thought of a way I can do that. Also, I drew each team from a hat and they're randomly selected to fight each other.

Okay here are the rules...

1. You CAN NOT vote for your team. You CAN NOT support your team. You CAN NOT post scans for your team. You HAVE to support all of the other teams, like I explained before, vote for them, and at least say why you think a team would win.

2. You may post scans and reasons for why other teams win their battles.

3. Have fun and watch your mouth. Don't get aggressive like I've seen many times before. This is just for fun, don't kill each other over this.

Settings, Prep time, and Character Info.

1. Setting takes place in Abandoned New York City in the Marvel Universe. It's six the morning so the day is just the beginning.

2. Each team starts off on the other side of New York. They know New York in and out like they've lived there all their lives.

3. Each team gets only an hour prep time with only basic info(Like if the Star Wars character has force and what type of weapons, who the other heroes/villains are and so on) based on their opponents.

4. Everyone has standard gear.

6.If a Star Wars character isn't labeled this... (Only Movie version) then it's both Eu and Movie versions.

5. The teams have had a year to work together, so they know each others strengths and weakness. Also, they work together amazingly.

6. All characters are in character, so if it's someone that doesn't kill, they're not going to kill. If it's some that kills quick, they'll kill quick.

7. Battle is to KO or Death.

So lets get this Tournament started!

Durge, Sabretooth, Kraven -hyiena

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil

Chewie, Bullseye, X-23 -Arevish

vs.

Deathstroke, Darth Maul, Daken - GhostRider29

Obi-wan(Only movie version), Spiderman, Spiderman 2099 -Fetts

vs.

Luke Skywalker(Only Movie version), Nightcrawler, Cyclops -T_swordsmen

Jango Fett, Kaine, Shriek -Strider92

vs.

Death Persona Gambit, AoA Blink, Boba Fett -Sherlock

Azrael(Lane), Iron Fist, Qui-gon Jinn -Skaddix

vs.

Red Hood, Daredevil, General Grievous -IfDcRuledTheWorld

Prometheus, A Gamorrean Guard, Wolverine -geraldthesloth

vs.

Desert Ghost, Han Solo, Ted Kord(Blue Beetle) -Maniac2312

Spider-women, Robin(Damian Wayne), Savage Opress -izbighulk

vs.

Anakin Skywalker(Only movie version), Ultimate Cap. America, Winter Soldier -ThexX

Asajj Ventress, Ultimate Hawkeye, Venom(Flash) -HigorM

vs.

Albert Wesker(Only doing this for the one and only), Gorgon, Ram Zerimer -progenitor

So who wins? And why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I like these matchups

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29

@hyiena said:

I like these matchups

Well, it was the luck of the draw. I like the Jango vs Boba thing in the first round. I really like that.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

LOL, it's going to drive me crazy not being able to defend my own team.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider29

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil

For this round, I actually think nickthedevil has this. Taskmaster can take out Kraven, Sabretooth is taken out by Darth Vaders Lightsaber and force abilities. HobGoblin keeps Durge at by while Darth Vader comes to help, and if their fight lasts a few minutes, then taskmaster will be able to come and help.

Winner: nickthedevil

vs.

Deathstroke, Darth Maul, Daken - GhostRider29

Even though I can't vote for my battle. I hope people know the right team to pick. ;)

vs.

When it comes to Obi-wan vs. Luke, both at their primes in the movies, I think this would be an epic battle. Honestly, I say they take each other out. Now it's Spider-man and Spider-man 2099 team work vs Nightcrawler and cyclops. If team two works together well, and since they're both from X-men and have literal years of experiences together, more than just one year, I'd say they take out the Spider group. Though I do think it's going to be extremely close, so my opinion can be swayed.

Winner: T_swordsmen

vs.

This is an extremely interesting battle that could go either way. Boba vs Jango. Good, good battle. this really doesn't end with who ever has the better equipment. This ends to who ever is more skilled. I could see this battle lasting for hours. Even though Jango's death in the movie was one of the worst deaths for anyone to have(It was just so stupid to kill off the #1 bounty hunter in the galaxy like that), I think Jango would come out on top. In EU, both of these men are beast. But in the end Jango would win. Now it's AoA Blink vs Shriek... hmmm. Blink I could see coming out on top, but then again, my knowledge on Shriek isn't as well as it should be. Kaine vs DP Gambit. Sorry kaine, but I see Gambit pulling it out of his butt this time.

Winner: Sherlock

Azrael(Lane), Iron Fist, Qui-gon Jinn -Skaddix

vs.

Honestly, as talented as IfDcRuledTheWorld team is, I see Skaddix coming out on top. Just look at it like this. Azrael and Red Hood fight for a long time. Iron Fist takes out Daredevil after a decent fight. Qui-gon Jinn kills General Grievous probably about three times as fast as it took Obi-wan to do so. Then Qui-gon goes help Azrael beat Red Hood, then they go to help Iron Fist, but to just see Iron Fist sipping some tea while daredevil is knocked out on the ground.

Winner: Skaddix

vs.

My knowledge is slim on this fight. But I know this much. Han Solo takes out the Gamorrean Guard easy. Ted Kord takes on Prometheus while Desert Ghost takes on Wolverine. Wolverine beats Desert Ghost, takes out Han solo, then Ted vs Wolverine. I could see it going anyway, but due to a far better team, I think Maniac takes this.

Winner: Maniac2312

vs.

Anakin Skywalker(Only movie version), Ultimate Cap. America, Winter Soldier -ThexX

This is easy in my opinion. Anakin and Savage stalemate for a long time. U. Cap. America takes out Robin. Winter Soldier takes out Spider-women. As long as WS avoids Spider-womens Pheromones, he's fine. So he takes her out quick hopefully, then helps U. Cap. America beat Robin. Then those two come help Anakin beat Savage Opress.

Winner: ThexX

vs.

Albert Wesker(Only doing this for the one and only), Gorgon, Ram Zerimer -progenitor

Last but not least, this battle. Asajj takes out Albert with ease. U Hawkeye fights only for a little with Gorgon before he falls. Then Gorgon takes on Asajj and quickly falls to her. While Venom is fighting Ram, Asajj comes to help and kills Ram.

Winner: HigorM

If you disagree with me, try to change my opinion. ;)

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

lol, me vs progenitor again!

good luck..

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostRider29

@HigorM said:

lol, me vs progenitor again!

good luck..

LOL

@progenitor said:

LOL, it's going to drive me crazy not being able to defend my own team.

I know! I feel the same way haha

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

@HigorM: Good luck to you too, bro.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostRider29

I'm excited. I hope someone post their results soon so we can compare. I already made my decisions, but I can be swayed for some of them. I'm also curious on how my battle will turn out. Especially since I can't help out my team. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I am!

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skaddix

Not bad I don't agree with your arguments in regards to my battle but since u gave me the the win. I cannot complain.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GhostRider29

@Skaddix said:

Not bad I don't agree with your arguments in regards to my battle but since u gave me the the win. I cannot complain.

Lol Yeah. Even though, not to sound over confident or anything, I do think that my team is the best, I think you're a close second. But doesn't matter what WE think of our teams. It's what other people think of them. Lol

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Maniac2312

I'll get to this in a bit, just want to say if anymore info is needed for Desert Ghost, just ask.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRider29

@Maniac2312 said:

I'll get to this in a bit, just want to say if anymore info is needed for Desert Ghost, just ask.

Well I know little about him. If you know any thing that could help me understand him more, just message me info about him so I could see if my opinion changes on him.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By geraldthesloth
@GhostRider29
 you've completely underestimated Prometheus you do know what abilities his helmet gives him right? Him fighting Ted Kord would be the easiest thing he's ever done.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GhostRider29

@geraldthesloth said:

@GhostRider29: you've completely underestimated Prometheus you do know what abilities his helmet gives him right? Him fighting Ted Kord would be the easiest thing he's ever done.

I'll look him up to learn more about him.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skaddix

Prometheus would crush kord. Prometheus has the fighting styles of the world's top fighters and Ted Kord is trash in comparison.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostRider29

@Skaddix said:

Prometheus would crush kord. Prometheus has the fighting styles of the world's top fighters and Ted Kord is trash in comparison.

Hmmm. Just did some research. @geraldthesloth:

Editing that battle now as we speak.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By izbighulk

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil they win at the end vader simply finishes what remains

vs.

Deathstroke, Darth Maul, Daken - GhostRider29- Daken solosGhostRider29 wins

vs.

Luke Skywalker(Only Movie version), Nightcrawler, Cyclops -T_swordsmen-his team wins beacuse luke beats obi-wan andNightcrawler takes spiderman butSpiderman 2099 could take out cyclops but still luke finishes

vs.

Death Persona Gambit, AoA Blink, Boba Fett -Sherlock - they win beacuse of gambit

Azrael(Lane), Iron Fist, Qui-gon Jinn -Skaddix - ftw beacuse teamIfDcRuledTheWorld has a weak linkGeneral Grievous

vs.

Prometheus, A Gamorrean Guard, Wolverine -geraldthesloth -win wolverine is just a beast

vs.

vs.

Anakin Skywalker(Only movie version), Ultimate Cap. America, Winter Soldier -ThexX -Ultimate Cap. America can take robin andWinter SoldierSpider-women and anakin vs savage is a stalemate

Asajj Ventress, Ultimate Hawkeye, Venom(Flash) -HigorM - win beacus ofAsajj Ventress

vs.

So who wins? And why? wins could

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GhostRider29

From some reason, my computer wont let me edit my votes. So just to say, geraldthesloth wins.

@izbighulk: Just a reminder. You can't vote for your battle.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ThexX

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil (Winner)

vs.

Deathstroke, Darth Maul, Daken - GhostRider29 (Winner)

vs.

Luke Skywalker(Only Movie version), Nightcrawler, Cyclops -T_swordsmen (Winner)

vs.

Death Persona Gambit, AoA Blink, Boba Fett -Sherlock (Winner)

Azrael(Lane), Iron Fist, Qui-gon Jinn -Skaddix (Winner)

vs.

Prometheus, A Gamorrean Guard, Wolverine -geraldthesloth (Winner)

vs.

vs.

vs.

Albert Wesker(Only doing this for the one and only), Gorgon, Ram Zerimer -progenitor (Winner)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts

WAIT I COULD HAVE HAD EU BOBA FETT!!!????? 

I feel immensely violated..... 

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By Strider1992

vs.

HobGoblin, Taskmaster, Darth Vader(Only movie version) -nickthedevil (Winner)

vs.

Deathstroke, Darth Maul, Daken - GhostRider29 (Winner)

vs.

Luke Skywalker(Only Movie version), Nightcrawler, Cyclops -T_swordsmen (Winner due to spidey's pre-incog)

vs.

(Have to remain neutral here as its my team but I believe people are under-estimating Shriek she can shatter ear drums by screaming and manipulate your brain via sonics)

Azrael(Lane), Iron Fist, Qui-gon Jinn -Skaddix (Winner)

vs.

vs.

(I lack knowledge on these teams so I don't know)

vs.

Anakin Skywalker(Only movie version), Ultimate Cap. America, Winter Soldier -ThexX (Winner)

vs.

(lack knowledge on the second team so I can't respond)

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Skaddix

@Fetts said:

WAIT I COULD HAVE HAD EU BOBA FETT!!!????? I feel immensely violated.....

Lol Indeed u were violated. Still I am just glad no EU Luke. Would have to quit now.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRider29

@Fetts said:

WAIT I COULD HAVE HAD EU BOBA FETT!!!????? I feel immensely violated.....

Lmao. I'm sorry. I should of messaged you when we changed the rule. The last like six people had almost nearly no one to pick. I mean come on, a Gamorrean Guard was pick for heaven's sake! I am sorry I didn't ask if you wanted one of the Fett's, I was just trying to change everyones team so it was more fair. But you have Obi-wan, who could have *killed Jango and could just as easily kill Boba. You should be happy ;)

@ThexX: How does Progenitor win? I really have troubles seeing that happen.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29 said:

vs.

When it comes to Obi-wan vs. Luke, both at their primes in the movies, I think this would be an epic battle. Honestly, I say they take each other out. Now it's Spider-man and Spider-man 2099 team work vs Nightcrawler and cyclops. If team two works together well, and since they're both from X-men and have literal years of experiences together, more than just one year, I'd say they take out the Spider group. Though I do think it's going to be extremely close, so my opinion can be swayed.

I'm not sure how they are going to be able to counter Spider-mans spider-sense not to mention Pete could potentially one-shot both Cyke and Night-crawler with a 10 ton punch to the noggin. Add in Miguel who's morals are pretty questionable I think they can take it.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92 said:

vs.

Luke Skywalker(Only Movie version), Nightcrawler, Cyclops -T_swordsmen (Winner due to spidey's pre-incog)

Well I'm guessing that you mean Fetts wins? Lol

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

vs.

I'm not sure how they are going to be able to counter Spider-mans spider-sense not to mention Pete could potentially one-shot both Cyke and Night-crawler with a 10 ton punch to the noggin. Add in Miguel who's morals are pretty questionable I think they can take it.

That's true. Only reason why I voted for Nightcrawler/Cyclops is because I believe they can work together better than most can in this tournament. Now, since Nightcrawler can teleport, I can see his distracting both Spiders while Cyclops shoots from afar with his eye beams. Now since everyone is in character, wouldn't Miguel(Even with questionable morals) still hold back since he knows the basics of the two and probably wouldn't want to kill them? Even with or with out morals, what kind of durability does he have?

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThexX

@GhostRider29: The Man reason I see Progeniter win is because of Gorgon his stone stare is badass. The way it works is if makes eye to eye contact with his opponent he are she turns to stone and he is one of the best hand to hand fighter in the marvel universe. So I see him easily beating Ultimate Hawkeye and then going to help Wesker to beat Venom (Flash). The only fight I don't really no anything about is Asajj Vs. Ram. And I even see Gorgon being able to beat Ventress

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29: Good question i'll try and find some durability feats. Miguel also has a venomous bite that was potent enough to paralyze his version of the Sub-Mariner and even Thanatos. And how do they counter webbing?

With regards to Miguel's moral's they stay on until he starts losing a fight then he goes all out (in his fight with the Vulture he slit his throat).

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRider29

@ThexX said:

@GhostRider29: The Man reason I see Progeniter win is because of Gorgon his stone stare is badass. The way it works is if makes eye to eye contact with his opponent he are she turns to stone and he is one of the best hand to hand fighter in the marvel universe. So I see him easily beating Ultimate Hawkeye and then going to help Wesker to beat Venom (Flash). The only fight I don't really no anything about is Asajj Vs. Ram. And I even see Gorgon being able to beat Ventress

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ram_Zerimar

Ram is no different from the likes of Boba and Jango. Just not as talented. Asajj Ventress would kill him in a mater of seconds. The team knows about Gorgons powers. Hawkeye would last about 10-15 seconds against Gorgon.Which is well more than enough time for Asajj to kill Ram. Asajj just slices off Gorgons head like he's nothing then cuts up his body. Venom and Wesker would go at it for a little bit till the rest of the team comes in and kills him. Even if the battle was fought different the outcome would still be the same like so... Venom takes on Ram. A decent fight till Venom beats him. Hawkeye goes against Wesker and probably would last about a minute or two. Asajj would kill Gorgon the very same amount of speed as I stated before, then she goes to kill Wesker. Then both her and Hawkeye go to help Venom, but Venom has already won. ;)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29: I know i'm not allowed to vote for my team but i'm interested to know how Gambit or Blink could counter Kaines invisibility and Shrieks emotional manipulation.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider29: Good question i'll try and find some durability feats. Miguel also has a venomous bite that was potent enough to paralyze his version of the Sub-Mariner and even Thanatos. And how do they counter webbing?

With regards to Miguel's moral's they stay on until he starts losing a fight then he goes all out (in his fight with the Vulture he slit his throat).

As long as they manage to stay on their feet, they'd be fine. If Cyclops got caught in webbing, he could blast it off. All Nightcrawler has to do is keep teleporting. I imagine Nightcrawlers standard gear would be two swords? Well with out killing them, he could use those to distract the Spiders. But if Miguel knew that Nightcrawler and Cyclops were heroes(Which would count as basic info), would he do the same to them? Also, if Miguel has really good durability, I still have a hard time picking Fett's team. I think Luke would eventually beat Obi, and I think he'd be able to take down at least one spider. If both Spider-men were still standing and Luke went to face them, I think he goes down.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThexX

I didn't know that the teams knew about each other powers. Then I do see the team of Ventress, Ultimate Hawkeye, & Venom winning. Manly because of Ventress

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@GhostRider29 said:

I think Luke would eventually beat Obi, and I think he'd be able to take down at least one spider.

This is movie Luke, correct? If so, why would he beat Obi-Wan or Spider-Man?
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider29: I know i'm not allowed to vote for my team but i'm interested to know how Gambit or Blink could counter Kaines invisibility and Shrieks emotional manipulation.

Kaines invisibility isn't actually what bothers me. They know that he can do that. I'm sure Blink could do something to stop that. But Shrieks emotional Manipulation? I didn't know she was that good. I'm going to do more research and find out more about all four characters. I'll give you a proper response when I'm done.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GhostRider29

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

I think Luke would eventually beat Obi, and I think he'd be able to take down at least one spider.

I know it was only movie Luke, and honestly? It's just a hunch. I feel like Luke is much more powerful in the movies than most give him credit for. Against Spider-man? Simple, the force. He could just hold Spider-man in place, the throw him into walls until he was knocked out.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@GhostRider29 said:

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

I know it was only movie Luke, and honestly? It's just a hunch. I feel like Luke is much more powerful in the movies than most give him credit for. Against Spider-man? Simple, the force. He could just hold Spider-man in place, the throw him into walls until he was knocked out.

He never did anything like that in the movies, not even against standard thugs on Jabba's sail barge. There is no reason to assume he can accomplish a feat he never demonstrated any capacity for. Having said that, Obi-Wan in the movies has better feats than Luke does, and Spider-Man is considerably faster, possesses a precog similar to Luke, and has webbing.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRider29

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

He never did anything like that in the movies, not even against standard thugs on Jabba's sail barge. There is no reason to assume he can accomplish a feat he never demonstrated any capacity for. Having said that, Obi-Wan in the movies has better feats than Luke does, and Spider-Man is considerably faster, possesses a precog similar to Luke, and has webbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPcgVCOWhpo

He could just force choke the spiders like he does to the two guards at the beginning of this video.

And I just feel like Luke can win. I know proof is to Obi winning not Luke. I know. Maybe I'm just a stupid Luke fan after all those years of me hating him.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29: With regards to Miguels durability from what I can find its higher than Peter's but not by a lot. In the comics he's taken multiple bullets and kept fighting where as we've seen Pete get taken out of the running by one bullet in the past. The reason I say not by much is he is still human and doesn't really have a healing factor thus blood loss could take him down.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider29: With regards to Miguels durability from what I can find its higher than Peter's but not by a lot. In the comics he's taken multiple bullets and kept fighting where as we've seen Pete get taken out of the running by one bullet in the past. The reason I say not by much is he is still human and doesn't really have a healing factor thus blood loss could take him down.

So really, to me the changing factor in this fight is how can the Spider-men handle the eye blast from Cyclops? Could it effect them badly? Or just be like bruises? And what if Nightcrawler managed to slice them? Could cause that blood lost problem that you've suggested. Idk. I feel like this is a really close fight.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Silver2467
@GhostRider29 said: 

He could just force choke the spiders like he does to the two guards at the beginning of this video.

He never did anything like that in a fight. Why would he here? Moreover, Choke is a display of superiority and domination as a means of intimidation, not incapacitation (unless the user intends to wait a matter of seconds for the victim to die, since Choke has never been employed to kill instantaneously). This is also setting aside the fact that Spider-Man is more physically resilient and enduring than a Gamorrean; is far more agile and mobile than the Gamorreans who walked extremely slowly toward Luke and could easily be on the move, eliminating Luke's focus toward his throat; and is faster than Luke and can therefore strike first. 

And I just feel like Luke can win. I know proof is to Obi winning not Luke. I know. Maybe I'm just a stupid Luke fan after all those years of me hating him.

"Feeling like Luke wins" is not a good enough reason. Luke never accomplished anything in the movies worth the suggestion of beating Obi-Wan or Spider-Man, or at least not for any kind of majority.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29: Nightcrawler taking out Miguel is an option as he doesn't have pre-incog letting him know about the attack (unless he hears him coming first due to his enhanced senses). This all hinges on whether Scott is using morals if he isn't then the team will win if not the Spider's will probably take it. Pete has shown he can take multiple opponents quite well:

Vs X-men (including Cyke and Nightcrawler):

Vs Civil war initiative:

No Caption Provided
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GhostRider29

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

He never did anything like that in a fight. Why would he here? Moreover, Choke is a display of superiority and domination as a means of intimidation, not incapacitation (unless the user intends to wait a matter of seconds for the victim to die, since Choke has never been employed to kill instantaneously). This is also setting aside the fact that Spider-Man is physically resilient and enduring than a Gamorrean; is far more agile and mobile than the Gamorreans who walked extremely slowly toward Luke and could easily be on the move, eliminating Luke's focus toward his throat; and is faster than Luke and can therefore strike first.

"Feeling like Luke wins" is not a good enough reason. Luke never accomplished anything in the movies worth the suggestion of beating Obi-Wan or Spider-Man, or at least not for any kind of majority.

You mean besides beating a Sith Lord? Even though Darth Vader was weakened with Age and his body, he still was a sith lord. But I can see your point. Obi-wan should beat Luke. Now to the Spider-man situation. Even though Luke hasn't used it in battles, doesn't mean he can't use it. Having speed doesn't automatically make Spider-man able to not be hit by the force. And you also make it sound like Luke is just going to stand there, lose his focus, and not be able to fight back. No, Luke has trained and became a Jedi Knight. He was still young in the force, but he can still use the force to stop Spider-man. If Luke manage to start choking Spider-man, your Spider-man is just going to keep swinging at him just because he's more physically resilient? No, he's going to notice that he can't breath, and most likely stop in his place to try to figure out what's going on. By that time, Luke is already on him, gets his lightsaber ready, and begins to swing. As Spider-mans senses the danger, he starts to dodge the swings with ease at first, but it slowly becomes more difficult to dodge. Luke knows about Spider-mans powers and senses, as well as Spider-man knows about his force abilities and lightsaber. Spider-mans goal is to get to Luke fast enough to stop him from using the force and to take him out quickly. That wouldn't work. And because of the lack of Oxygen, Spiderman now is too weak to move. Luke knows that Spider-man is a good man, so that's why he stopped swinging his lightsaber. He just knocks out Spiderman and lets his body breath before the choke becomes fatal. That's how I imagine this fight would go.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silver2467

Not an expert on Radioactive Man, but hasn't he fought head to head with Namor and Thor? It seems implausible for Spider-Man to be able to hurt him. Worse yet is Spider-Man staggering/hurting Doc Samson, who has survived being punched across the country by She-Hulk, or doing the same to Reed, who is highly insusceptible to blunt force damage.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GhostRider29

@Strider92: Everyone is in character. But after those scans, I didn't know Spider-man has done that against the X-men while Nightcrawler/Colossus/ wolverine were all on the same team. So I change my mind. You're right about the Spiders.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Silver2467
@GhostRider29 said: 

Now to the Spider-man situation. Even though Luke hasn't used it in battles, doesn't mean he can't use it. Having speed doesn't automatically make Spider-man able to not be hit by the force. And you also make it sound like Luke is just going to stand there, lose his focus, and not be able to fight back. No, Luke has trained and became a Jedi Knight. He was still young in the force, but he can still use the force to stop Spider-man. If Luke manage to start choking Spider-man, your Spider-man is just going to keep swinging at him just because he's more physically resilient? No, he's going to notice that he can't breath, and most likely stop in his place to try to figure out what's going on. By that time, Luke is already on him, gets his lightsaber ready, and begins to swing. As Spider-mans senses the danger, he starts to dodge the swings with ease at first, but it slowly becomes more difficult to dodge. Luke knows about Spider-mans powers and senses, as well as Spider-man knows about his force abilities and lightsaber. Spider-mans goal is to get to Luke fast enough to stop him from using the force and to take him out quickly. That wouldn't work. And because of the lack of Oxygen, Spiderman now is too weak to move. Luke knows that Spider-man is a good man, so that's why he stopped swinging his lightsaber. He just knocks out Spiderman and lets his body breath before the choke becomes fatal. That's how I imagine this fight would go.

This is a cute fan fiction, not much of an argument though. Luke has not only never used Force Choke in a fight, he has never used Choke and charged at someone with his lightsaber simultaneously. And not only that, he has never used TK in a fight before, much less done so to an opponent with as much maneuverability as Spider-Man. And you said that Spider-Man would try to figure out why he is unable to breathe, but in the same paragraph, you pointed out that both of them know each other's powers beforehand. That is an easily recognizable contradiction. You also never explained why Spider-Man attempting to down Luke before Luke downs him would fail either. Spider-Man is faster; therefore, he can strike first. Simple.

You're grasping at straws.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GhostRider29

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

Now to the Spider-man situation. Even though Luke hasn't used it in battles, doesn't mean he can't use it. Having speed doesn't automatically make Spider-man able to not be hit by the force. And you also make it sound like Luke is just going to stand there, lose his focus, and not be able to fight back. No, Luke has trained and became a Jedi Knight. He was still young in the force, but he can still use the force to stop Spider-man. If Luke manage to start choking Spider-man, your Spider-man is just going to keep swinging at him just because he's more physically resilient? No, he's going to notice that he can't breath, and most likely stop in his place to try to figure out what's going on. By that time, Luke is already on him, gets his lightsaber ready, and begins to swing. As Spider-mans senses the danger, he starts to dodge the swings with ease at first, but it slowly becomes more difficult to dodge. Luke knows about Spider-mans powers and senses, as well as Spider-man knows about his force abilities and lightsaber. Spider-mans goal is to get to Luke fast enough to stop him from using the force and to take him out quickly. That wouldn't work. And because of the lack of Oxygen, Spiderman now is too weak to move. Luke knows that Spider-man is a good man, so that's why he stopped swinging his lightsaber. He just knocks out Spiderman and lets his body breath before the choke becomes fatal. That's how I imagine this fight would go.

This is a cute fan fiction, not much of an argument though. Luke has not only never used Force Choke in a fight, he has never used Choke and charged at someone with his lightsaber simultaneously. And not only that, he has never used TK in a fight before, much less done so to an opponent with as much maneuverability as Spider-Man. And you said that Spider-Man would try to figure out why he is unable to breathe, but in the same paragraph, you pointed out that both of them know each other's powers beforehand. That is an easily recognizable contradiction. You also never explained why Spider-Man attempting to down Luke before Luke downs him would fail either. Spider-Man is faster; therefore, he can strike first. Simple. You're grasping at straws.

You know, the grasping at straws and little side remarks you make really aren't necessary. Just because Spider-man is faster than Luke, as I said before, doesn't mean Luke is just going to stand there and watch Spider-man swing at him and do nothing. You act as if Luke would literally be dumb-founded by Spider-man's speed and just watch him come at him. Do you really think so low of Luke?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Silver2467
@GhostRider29 said:

Just because Spider-man is faster than Luke, as I said before, doesn't mean Luke is just going to stand there and watch Spider-man swing at him and do nothing. You act as if Luke would literally be dumb-founded by Spider-man's speed and just watch him come at him.

I never said he would, but Spider-Man can move imperceptibly fast, swing faster than cars, and perform countless acrobatic maneuvers in the air. Luke has never TK'd anyone in a fight moving at regular human speed, let alone focused his powers on a target at greatly superhuman velocities. That leaves him with his lightsaber and reflexes, the latter of which is inferior to Spider-Man's own. His running speed as well is nothing special, and his leaping distance is hardly anything to brag about compared to a character who has jumped across construction sites and bounded over treetops. Standing around is unnecessary; Luke's movement speed is still not as great as Spider-Man's. With his webbing, knowledge of Luke's abilities, strength sufficient to one-shot him, and greater speed + precog, Spider-Man can win a majority. 

Do you really think so low of Luke?

I appreciate the sardonic inferences, but just so you know, Luke is my favorite Star Wars character. I have never thought lowly of him in any respect, and him losing a fight does nothing to detract from his character. Therefore, I, as a fan, have nothing to lose by admitting his loss.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GhostRider29

@Silver2467 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

Just because Spider-man is faster than Luke, as I said before, doesn't mean Luke is just going to stand there and watch Spider-man swing at him and do nothing. You act as if Luke would literally be dumb-founded by Spider-man's speed and just watch him come at him.

I never said he would, but Spider-Man can move imperceptibly fast, swing faster than cars, and perform countless acrobatic maneuvers in the air. Luke has never TK'd anyone in a fight moving at regular human speed, let alone focused his powers on a target at greatly superhuman velocities. That leaves him with his lightsaber and reflexes, the latter of which is inferior to Spider-Man's own. His running speed as well is nothing special, and his leaping distance is hardly anything to brag about compared to a character who has jumped across construction sites and bounded over treetops. Standing around is unnecessary; Luke's movement speed is still not as great as Spider-Man's. With his webbing, knowledge of Luke's abilities, strength sufficient to one-shot him, and greater speed + precog, Spider-Man can win a majority.

Thank you for not making anymore remarks. But here I see your point.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@GhostRider29: With regards to Shrieks emotional manipulation she has been shown to be able to generate anger and rage turning people into killing machines (like in maximum Carnage and the latest Carnage miniseries) or fear making scared of her.

During the Carnage mini series she turns citizens into a violent mob:

A security guard later confirms her powers drive people insane:

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Silver2467
@Strider92 said:

@GhostRider29: With regards to Shrieks emotional manipulation she has been shown to be able to generate anger and rage turning people into killing machines (like in maximum Carnage and the latest Carnage miniseries) or fear making scared of her.

In Peter Parker No More, she basically made Spider-Man bloodlusted (although to be fair, she did this by exacerbating problems he was already experiencing, and he did eventually come to his senses).