• 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for izbighulk
#1 Edited by izbighulk (779 posts) - - Show Bio
2321950-specter.jpg

fight is on earth both sides are at their prime

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Avatar image for immortal777
#2 Posted by Immortal777 (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre Stomps

Avatar image for izbighulk
#3 Posted by izbighulk (779 posts) - - Show Bio

really even with the team at their best didnt dr.fate hold his own against spectre

Avatar image for saren
#4 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

didnt dr.fate hold his own against spectre

2225224-4.jpg
Avatar image for beatboks1
#5 Edited by beatboks1 (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're talking Classic Fate, Classic Strange and HOM Wanda Team wins IMO. Classic Fate already faced Spectre and given him a good fight. he lost but only after several pages of hard fought battle.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

And Spectre only really won through a BFR (because he cast Fate through an infinity of dimensions he wasn't in one long enough to establish where he was and transport back) Now if there was a team one of them would tether the one BFR'd or bring them back so that wont fly second time around.

Avatar image for saren
#6 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

Team probably.

Avatar image for beatboks1
#7 Posted by beatboks1 (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Spectre Stomps

Not a home in hell. The Battle I posted scans of above was when Spec was under the control Of Kulak courtesy of the ring of life. He was basically perverted and blood lusted. Not to mention the Ring of life amped him as well.

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (17210 posts) - - Show Bio

Team can win I think.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking the team at their most powerful incarnations have a chance.

Avatar image for immortal777
#10 Posted by Immortal777 (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: So if the team is at their best and so is Spectre which for Spectre would be COIE then I still say he stomps.

Avatar image for beatboks1
#11 Posted by beatboks1 (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@beatboks1: So if the team is at their best and so is Spectre which for Spectre would be COIE then I still say he stomps.

ha ha, In what way is his paltry showings in COIE above HOM for Wanda when she altered multiversal. Or above Strange breaking the bonds of Infinity, Or above Fate when he defeated Totec who had destroyed all life on Earth and Fate simply recreated everything as it was. Frankly his COIE appearances weren't that far above the ark where he and Fate fought. Do some research.

Avatar image for beatboks1
#12 Edited by beatboks1 (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: Oh I also want to point out that the one "high" showing during COIE (which is I'd say the one your referring to) wasn't a "level of the Spectre" because it was Spectre when every DCU mystic fed him their power. Calling that Spectre at his most powerful would be like saying that Captain Marvel when beefed up by Enchantress' spell that fed him with the power of every mystic on Earth to battle Spectre is his highest level. For one thing if Fate is one of the opponents that's one less part of the power beign given to him.

2525685-2525681-untitled.jpg

See all the we's etc ( I Underlined them for you in red) Clearly his actions against the Anti Monitor in COIE were not under only his own power. Even giving him their power He needed more (and THEY GAVE that too). Without Dr Fate, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger, Sargon, Zatarra, Thunderbolt, Madame Xanadu, White Witch and a few others giving their power to Spectre and continuing to give COIE Spectre was nothing. Earlier on he was struggling to keep Earth 2 and Earth X apart ( GA Dr Fate moved a planet with his mind into a sun, that was WAY below peak "classic" level version)

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#13 Edited by mrtrickster (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre easily 
what makes people think that any of the team 2 can stand up against COIE AM and ZH Parallax who are both mulitversal

Avatar image for chaosblazer
#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Team probably.

Avatar image for imbackwimps
#15 Posted by imbackwimps (1078 posts) - - Show Bio

The team easy wanda solos

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#16 Posted by mrtrickster (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

the woman who failed to depower 200 mutants ain't soloing shit

Avatar image for sparky_bw
#17 Posted by Sparky_BW (205 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster said:

the woman who failed to depower 200 mutants ain't soloing shit

Agreed.

If its Classic Fate, Classic Strange, and HOM Wanda, they stand a fair chance.

Otherwise, Spectre stomps.

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#18 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Fate stalemated Spectre, so team 2 should win rather easily.

Avatar image for warlock2792
#19 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18068 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

If we're talking Classic Fate, Classic Strange and HOM Wanda Team wins IMO. Classic Fate already faced Spectre and given him a good fight. he lost but only after several pages of hard fought battle.

HOM Wanda has no ground in this ish.

Avatar image for beatboks1
#20 Posted by beatboks1 (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster said:

Spectre easily what makes people think that any of the team 2 can stand up against COIE AM and ZH Parallax who are both mulitversal

Without being gifted the power of DC's most powerful mages by them and fed that power in greater amounts neither could Spectre. ^ ^

Both Fate and Strange in their Classic Version faced and defeated "multiversal" beings. Both have had a history of actually drawing on the power of their enemy and using it against them. Neither would beat him alone (they would however both occupy him for longer than most), but both would likely stalemate him.Throwing in wanda clinches the deal.

Avatar image for spartan101
#21 Posted by Spartan101 (4077 posts) - - Show Bio

classic strange fought the LT and gave him a suprise,classic fate and hom wanda all together would win imo.

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#22 Posted by mrtrickster (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:

@mrtrickster said:

Spectre easily what makes people think that any of the team 2 can stand up against COIE AM and ZH Parallax who are both mulitversal

Without being gifted the power of DC's most powerful mages by them and fed that power in greater amounts neither could Spectre. ^ ^

Both Fate and Strange in their Classic Version faced and defeated "multiversal" beings. Both have had a history of actually drawing on the power of their enemy and using it against them. Neither would beat him alone (they would however both occupy him for longer than most), but both would likely stalemate him.Throwing in wanda clinches the deal.

what multiversal beings have they defeated without prep? and I thought this is at the height of their power, if the gifted power don't count then fine
spectre still took on ZH Parallax who collapsed multiple timelines and universes and almost restarted DCU, who is wayyyy above these three
Avatar image for warlock2792
#23 Edited by WARLOCK2792 (18068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

classic strange fought the LT and gave him a suprise,classic fate and hom wanda all together would win imo.

That's not top power "Wanda" anymore than Phoenix Cyclops is top Cyclops power.

12,000!!!!!

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#24 Posted by mrtrickster (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

spectre has saved multiple universes from crashing together before

2526427-spectreearth.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
spectre at his peak is literally the hand of God (which been mentioned many many times), there's no way he can lose this
2526428-spectre2.jpg
Avatar image for spartan101
#25 Posted by Spartan101 (4077 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: whats top power wanda then?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21617 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team has a chance but I think Spectre would win.

Avatar image for malevolent1
#27 Posted by Malevolent1 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheesh. Anybody's guess. Some powerful folks dukin' it out here.

Avatar image for theminister
#28 Posted by TheMinister (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Congratulations on your 12,000!

Im going with the team on this one!

Avatar image for vaeternus
#29 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

Avatar image for greenknight100
#30 Posted by GreenKnight100 (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Spectre

Avatar image for warlock2792
#31 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

@White Mage: whats top power wanda then?

Any feat she shows that isn't against the P5 and any feat that has nothing to do with House of M

Avatar image for vaeurotmesu
#32 Posted by vaeurotmesu (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch isn't that powerful but she gives me a wicked boner

Avatar image for floopay
#33 Posted by Floopay (10550 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange at his best would be him as Sorcerer Supreme correct?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#34 Posted by mrtrickster (2394 posts) - - Show Bio
@vaeurotmesu said:

Scarlet Witch isn't that powerful but she gives me a wicked boner

crazy bitch is mad hot
Avatar image for beatboks1
#35 Posted by beatboks1 (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster said:

spectre has saved multiple universes from crashing together before
2526427-spectreearth.jpg















spectre at his peak is literally the hand of God (which been mentioned many many times), there's no way he can lose this
2526428-spectre2.jpg

I have been away a couple of day's but not sure how I missed this.

Spectre held two Earths apart not universes. It wasn't the first time either and he struggled with both. The first time was during All Star Squadron when the Freedom Fighters (along with Hourman) first traversed to Earth X. Spectre as a result of it became aware of the presence of another Earth and when he investigated his very presence opened the aperture further resulting in both wanting to occupy the same space. He needed help to survive the event that actually prevented the destruction of the two planets (which wasn't him but IIRC an explosion of some kind). It's honestly not that great of a feat considering the era. I mean seriously Superboy toed 12 planets on a chin, Dr Fate moved a planet with his mind into a sun. So in the perspective of the times I'm completely not impressed.

As for the second scan Spectre is the hand of God. His hand of vengeance, his hammer, the mighty strong right arm to smite etc. Just like the Phantom Stranger is also the hand of god. Stranger is the hand of God's hope. It's his assigned role to be there in every man's darkest hour to help them find their way. To be the sounding board offer the advice they need to take the right path. That's why he always shows up and just tells people things rather than doing anything. God's big plan is for free will, that's why PS doesn't act and why Spectre has to be tempered. Neither can ever hinder free will, they must serve it.

So the mighty peak feat you've just shown is as good as matched by one of the opponents in the thread and by a couple below those in the thread. How does this equate to teh team not having a chance?

Avatar image for johnjoe66
#36 Posted by johnjoe66 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come both strange and fate at their peak(classic) thats just unbeatable spectre has no chance and dont rule wanda out so fast

Avatar image for king_saturn
#37 Edited by King Saturn (220490 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre at standard levels might be in trouble here. Classic Strange and Classic Fate might actually be able to overwhelm The Angel of Vengeance.

Avatar image for angryhulks
#38 Edited by AngryHulks (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

If Strange and Fate were the classic version and Scarlet Witch is at HOM level, then the team could pull this off. Spectre is vulnerable to universal-level reality warping, which HOM Scarlet Witch alone can achieve that.

Avatar image for rolldestroyer
#39 Edited by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

If Strange and Fate were the classic version and Scarlet Witch is at HOM level, then the team could pull this off. Spectre is vulnerable to universal-level reality warping, which HOM Scarlet Witch alone can achieve that.

id generally agree with this, though these aren't the versions specified in the op therefore spectre wins.

Avatar image for killemall
#40 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda at her prime?

HOM Wanda solo.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
#41 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9012 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrickster: So is full power Spectre greater than or equal to Living Tribunal.

Avatar image for jaywray
#42 Posted by jaywray (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda at her prime?

HOM Wanda solo.

Reason?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#43 Posted by AllStarSuperman (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins but no one is soloing the freaking spectre!

Avatar image for killemall
#44 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray said:


Reason?

She has much better showing of power than Spectre or most comic book character. When HOM Wanda warp 616 reality into Magus verse, and let loose her chaos wave, which wasnt even her full power, it ripped the omniverse to shreds, not universe, not multiverse but omniversal feat. Then we know she with mere words healed the omniverse.

We also know she was able to , while in slip, pick up guys like Dormammu to come to earth to fight on her behalf, she was also able to give so much power to Genis Vell , he was overloaded with power and entire universe was blinking in and out of existence. We also know that Meggan had to tap into the very energies of Beyond (the universe from which small amount of energy forming cosmic cube), alonside energies from Earth as well as Otherworld (nexus of reality to all universes in the multiverse) to even halt the chaos wave and she was still destroyed in the process.

Wanda showing of power in HOM is simply insane, not sure why people under-estimate that. Honestly even guys like PR Molecule Man, or Infinity Gauntlet, doesnt actually have an on panel feat of actually tearing apart from omniverse to shread without even the full use of their power.

Spectre feats of holding back 2 universe, or holding 1 universe into himself fall short against someone like HOM Wanda on her prime.

Avatar image for thanosii
#45 Posted by thanosii (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Hom wanda should solo also strange with shuma goraths powers can probably win

Avatar image for jaywray
#46 Edited by jaywray (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray said:

Reason?

She has much better showing of power than Spectre or most comic book character. When HOM Wanda warp 616 reality into Magus verse, and let loose her chaos wave, which wasnt even her full power, it ripped the omniverse to shreds, not universe, not multiverse but omniversal feat. Then we know she with mere words healed the omniverse.

We also know she was able to , while in slip, pick up guys like Dormammu to come to earth to fight on her behalf, she was also able to give so much power to Genis Vell , he was overloaded with power and entire universe was blinking in and out of existence. We also know that Meggan had to tap into the very energies of Beyond (the universe from which small amount of energy forming cosmic cube), alonside energies from Earth as well as Otherworld (nexus of reality to all universes in the multiverse) to even halt the chaos wave and she was still destroyed in the process.

Wanda showing of power in HOM is simply insane, not sure why people under-estimate that. Honestly even guys like PR Molecule Man, or Infinity Gauntlet, doesnt actually have an on panel feat of actually tearing apart from omniverse to shread without even the full use of their power.

Spectre feats of holding back 2 universe, or holding 1 universe into himself fall short against someone like HOM Wanda on her prime.

I knew Wonda was no slouch, but it's been forever since I've been on here and actually talked about her, although I've never heard of her being an omniversal threat.

Avatar image for strider1992
#47 Posted by Strider1992 (18171 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for laflux
#48 Posted by laflux (23348 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda at her prime?

HOM Wanda solo.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#49 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre.

Avatar image for killemall
#50 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaywray: A quick summary of Wanda's feat in HOM was stated in Die By The Sword 01 which explains it better :)

2948321-x-men die by the sword 01 (thepyre-megan) pg009.jpg

Too lazy to post a lot of scans, but if need be i could go into whole details, coz we see 5 realities not our own get erased on panel as well, and the threat was supposed to be to all of creation.