Avatar image for mfrenzy11
#1 Edited by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

  • No morals
  • bloodlust on
  • No BFR
  • fight to the death
  • Setting is asgard
The Serpent
The Serpent
Mr Majestic
Mr Majestic
Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#2 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Mr.Majestic is in all likelihood not a match for an Odin Level skyfather if he doesn't have the plot devices needed to kill Cul in the first place.

Avatar image for _riddick_
#3 Posted by .Riddick. (637 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic would need a metric fckton of prep time.

Avatar image for matmatxm8
#4 Edited by matmatxm8 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr majestic > pre- crisis superman >>>>>>>>>>>>Serpent

Avatar image for blacharrt1
#5 Posted by Blacharrt1 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. said:

Majestic would need a metric fckton of prep time.

This, and some kind of divine weapon.

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#6 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1 said:

@.Riddick. said:

Majestic would need a metric fckton of prep time.

This, and some kind of divine weapon.

Otherwise Cul sneezes and fries Majestic with a galaxy buster.

Avatar image for _riddick_
#7 Posted by .Riddick. (637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

@.Riddick. said:

Majestic would need a metric fckton of prep time.

This, and some kind of divine weapon.

Otherwise Cul sneezes and fries Majestic with a galaxy buster.

Yeah...a divine shield, too.

Avatar image for blacharrt1
#8 Posted by Blacharrt1 (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

@.Riddick. said:

Majestic would need a metric fckton of prep time.

This, and some kind of divine weapon.

Otherwise Cul sneezes and fries Majestic with a galaxy buster.

Yeah...a divine shield, too.

definitely a divine shield of somekind. Can't Serpent just summon the Worthy and they stomp Majestic? He wouldn't even have to do anything.

Avatar image for _riddick_
#9 Posted by .Riddick. (637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1: Or what Johnathan said. Serpent fry-sneezes him.

Avatar image for asisuspected
#10 Posted by asIsuspected (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

Avatar image for hyperlight
#11 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. said:

Majestic would need a metric fckton of prep time.

true

Avatar image for bo88gdan
#12 Posted by Bo88gdan (5407 posts) - - Show Bio

The Serpent Stomps

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45480 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Avatar image for jobbernos
#14 Posted by jobbernos (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

Mr majestic > pre- crisis superman >>>>>>>>>>>>Serpent

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Cul Rips Mr.Majestic in half like he did Captain America's Vibranium shield.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#16 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (7725 posts) - - Show Bio

Serpent wins this

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45480 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#18 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

I'm pretty sure only the Odinsword works.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

I'm pretty sure only the Odinsword works.

Maj's swords have cut and killed more powerful things in the universe than Cul

Avatar image for lord_johnathan
#20 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

I'm pretty sure only the Odinsword works.

Maj's swords have cut and killed more powerful things in the universe than Cul

Magic being magic, I wouldn't be surprised if a specific clause meant only the Odinsword works for anyone who isn't significantly above skyfather level. And what's to stop Cul from erasing Maj from existence with a galaxy busting reality warping attack?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

I'm pretty sure only the Odinsword works.

Maj's swords have cut and killed more powerful things in the universe than Cul

Magic being magic, I wouldn't be surprised if a specific clause meant only the Odinsword works for anyone who isn't significantly above skyfather level. And what's to stop Cul from erasing Maj from existence with a galaxy busting reality warping attack?

In that case I will present you to *runs out of thread*

Avatar image for xxxddd
#22 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

Mr majestic > pre- crisis superman

No.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

I am closer to say Majestic. Serpent is pretty featless, since he didn't defeat any real powerhouse in FI.

Avatar image for killemall
#24 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

I'm pretty sure only the Odinsword works.

Based on? I do not remember anything being stated on that regards during the whole fear itself so i do not understand where this is coming from. Just because Odinsword (Ragnarok) was used to beat him doesnt automatically mean nothing else would work either.

Also i for one am getting a little lost on so many things being stated about Serpent here that are neither as impressive or thing that Serpent has never done, including sneeze out a galaxy busting attack? Where exactly is that coming from? Galactus cant sneeze a galaxy busting attack, why should Serpent be able to do so. Not to mention he did not even destroy a planet in the whole series, how do we reach all the way up to galaxy busing sneeze? What exactly am i missing.

Then there is the whole speed, reflex thing has yet to be addressed.

Also if that is any consolation, Thanos with power gem has shattered Captain America's shield as well and King Thor outright melted it.

Avatar image for killemall
#25 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: I think it’s only fair to mention majority of the argument being made for Serpent is pure speculation without absolutely anything on panel either being stated or implied that he has that kind of power. Serpent hasn't destroyed a planet, heck the biggest damage they did was destroy a city and that’s about it. How does that translate, somehow, into him having the ability to bust a galaxy, much less sneeze out a galaxy busting attack is something i do not understand. Also Serpent along with his worthy were the only one who called himself the All Father, and that doesnt automatically give them Odin's high end feat (when Odin hasnt replicated anything remotely close to that kind of power level and based on those feats cited he should be more powerful than Celestial, yet he was helpless when faced against them).

Serpent’s best and only real feat is beating the Avengers and shattering Captain America’s shield neither of which is really impressive to begin with.

While i have read very little on Mr. Majestic, he sure has hell as much better feats than Serpent and I see no reason why his sword shouldn’t be able to hurt of if need be even kill him.

Avatar image for jimmy11
#26 Edited by jimmy11 (190 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of Majestic (not Universal Majestic) can kill The Serpent, with Creation Engine Blades.

Avatar image for mrtrickster
#27 Posted by mrtrickster (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

serpent

other than breaking cap's shield

he got owned by thor

got one shotted by odin

majestic wins

Avatar image for sabracadabra
#28 Posted by sabracadabra (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@matmatxm8 said:

Mr majestic > pre- crisis superman

No.

The only chance maj has against pc superman isif he has prep time or creation blades. Without them he isn't beating PC supes.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31152 posts) - - Show Bio

Serpent. Spite.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#30 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5045 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic.

Avatar image for neongamewave
#31 Edited by NeonGameWave (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic wrecks the Serpent with his Creation Blades and then throws him into a Black Hole.

Avatar image for dondave
#32 Posted by dondave (41481 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Majestic ftw

Avatar image for lubeman
#33 Posted by LubeMan (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

What might that be?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#34 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45480 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

What might that be?

The Creation Blades

Avatar image for rumble_man
#35 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Universal Majestic work?

Avatar image for lubeman
#36 Posted by LubeMan (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@LubeMan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

What might that be?

The Creation Blades

Were they listed in the op?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#37 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45480 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@LubeMan said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hold up, I would just like to point out that Majestic does have a weapon that could outright kill the Serpent

What might that be?

The Creation Blades

Were they listed in the op?

No specification was made in regards to weapons so one would presume each combatant would use standard equipment which is what the Creation Blades Blades were in World's End