WHo wins this battle

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

I would hazard a guess and say the Midnighter would cream Animal Man before  he realized he even had powers :-)

P.S. you need to be a little more specific with these soughts of battles especially, ie where do they take place? is prep involved? what are the circumstances involved?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Midnighter should be able to defeat Animal Man
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

Isn't his powers like Vixen? Meaning he can become super strong, super fast, agile, and heal from the various animals. I believe his powers now are alien animals.  

If so, he could match (if not exceed) Midnighter's strength and speed.

E Man 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By E Man 4
Alpha said:
"Isn't his powers like Vixen? Meaning he can become super strong, super fast, agile, and heal from the various animals. I believe his powers now are alien animals.  

If so, he could match (if not exceed) Midnighter's strength and speed."
Animal can draw his powers from any animal that exist and that has ever existed,not just on earth,but through out the whole Universe,he'd beat Midnighter. Especilly if he draws upon the power of the Red.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Alpha said:
"Isn't his powers like Vixen? Meaning he can become super strong, super fast, agile, and heal from the various animals. I believe his powers now are alien animals.  

If so, he could match (if not exceed) Midnighter's strength and speed."
But will Midnighter give him a chance here since he would know what Animal Man is capable of before the fight even starts ?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Animal Man's power is whatever I writer wants it to be. He could happen to find an alien creature with any kind of power imaginable. Since that's the case, he can win as long as he finds an animal in time and uses its ability. Midnighter's very fast though. Just have to see if Buddy can find the right animal before a shuriken flies through his head.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the creator
Buckshot said:
"Animal Man's power is whatever I writer wants it to be. He could happen to find an alien creature with any kind of power imaginable. Since that's the case, he can win as long as he finds an animal in time and uses its ability. Midnighter's very fast though. Just have to see if Buddy can find the right animal before a shuriken flies through his head."
Agreed.
There does appear to be a huge range to Animal Man's powers (light years now by the look of it) but from all we have seen, he does have to lock on to it and duplicate that power.
That takes precious seconds and that is all the time Midnighter needs to secure victory.
If any prep time is involved, Animal Man could take the win.