The Juggernaut vs The Sentry

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Vendel

So what do those scans have to do with the argument at hand?

Besides the fact that Hulk needs a Deus Ex to "beat" The Juggernaut?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lunacyde said:
"Even in the Earths atmosphere Sentry can travelfast enough that within the battlefield he could attack Juggs before Juggs neural impulses could tell him somehting was going on. This forcefield didnt stop Hulk from grabbing him? Didnt leave Hulk frozen?"
he didn't have it on then.  For the purposes of this fight it is on.  Once again, the same way sentry doesn't just burrow under and toss every opponent into space, yet he is in this fight. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vendel said:
"So what do those scans have to do with the argument at hand?

"
So why do you bother posting?
Nobody takes you seriously.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By Static Shock
the human Juggernaut said:
"hulk won that fight by bfr? that's news to me."
Good at putting words in my mouth. I like that.

Vendel said:

Besides the fact that Hulk needs a Deus Ex to "beat" The Juggernaut?"
Nothing. Just making Juggernaut look like a fool, I guess.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"hulk won that fight by bfr? that's news to me."
Good at putting words in my mouth. I like that.

Vendel said:

Besides the fact that Hulk needs a Deus Ex to "beat" The Juggernaut?"
Nothing. Just making Juggernaut look like a fool, I guess.
"
lol, the latent anger of static shock resurfaces.  Hulk didn't win by BFR in either of those 2 fights.  What do they prove again?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde said:
"There are some major holes in your argument Juggernaut"
elaborate please
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Vendel
Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

I didn't know you cared so much Vance. Way to avoid the question though.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Static Shock
"lol, the latent anger of static shock resurfaces.  Hulk didn't win by BFR in either of those 2 fights.  What do they prove again?"
LOL. You know? I'm beginning to question why you think I'm angry in the first place. Would you like to see a smiley!? How about 2 of them?  And, when did I say the Hulk defeated Juggs through BFR? Would you like to go back into the thread and tell me where I said that? Or does your unconditional love for Juggernaut have you taking things out of context? Does your infatuation with Cain Marko have you getting Hulk and Sentry mixed up? Does it make you mad that you can't argue against me? Admit it. You're a joke. :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

I didn't know you cared so much Vance. Way to avoid the question though."
There is no point of answering the question...whatever answer I give it's negative to Juggernaut your going to sugar coat it..so i'm not bothering with you.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Static Shock
"elaborate please"
Why would anybody waste their time?
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Vendel
Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

There is no point of answering the question...whatever answer I give it's negative to Juggernaut your going to sugar coat it..so i'm not bothering with you."

In other words you have no real argument your just throwing a fit?

C'mon do be like that Vance. I am a reasonable man. Just admit your mistakes and I will forgive you.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"elaborate please"
Why would anybody waste their time?"
because your own argument against my point can be used against you.  You say that juggernaut doesn't always have his shield on.  I can say that sentry never just goes under someone and throws them into space.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

There is no point of answering the question...whatever answer I give it's negative to Juggernaut your going to sugar coat it..so i'm not bothering with you."

C'mon do be like that Vance. I am a reasonable man. Just admit your mistakes and I will forgive you.
"
In other words your fanboyish douchebag who can't except his favorite character can't win.
Don't make stupid ass assumptions...Your only trying to provoke me because I won't bother to argue with your stupid ass posts.
buhdlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By buhdlight

The first one proved that the Hulk got a hold of Jugs before he had his forcefield up, threw him into a hill/mountain, and Juggernaut was down long enough for the slow-witted Hulk to consider the fight over. Juggernaut doesn't enter fights with his Forcefield up. If you want to say he has it up from the moment he knows the fight starts, couldn't Sentry with his huge speed advantage throw him into the Sun before he knows what happened? If you're going on what their actual powers are (not how they're written) Sentry could either end it before Juggernaut knew what happened or avoid him so Jugs wouldn't even know he was there. As far as the controlling momentum train of thought, please tell me you're kidding. Juggernaut cannot freeze people. This is the worst arguement you  2 put up. It's never happened. It's never been said to be a possibility. Don't just invent powers, it takes away your credibility...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" Static Shock said:
"elaborate please"
Why would anybody waste their time?"
because your own argument against my point can be used against you.  You say that juggernaut doesn't always have his shield on.  I can say that sentry never just goes under someone and throws them into space."
Sentry doesn't have to launch Juggernaut into space to win.Another country would be off the battlefield....
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Vendel
Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

"
In other words your fanboyish douchebag who can't except his favorite character can't win.
Don't make stupid ass assumptions...Your only trying to provoke me because I won't bother to argue with your stupid ass posts.
"

Why would I try and provoke you Vance? Surely nothing like that would work on one as level headed as yourself.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buhdlight said:
" The first one proved that the Hulk got a hold of Jugs before he had his forcefield up, threw him into a hill/mountain, and Juggernaut was down long enough for the slow-witted Hulk to consider the fight over. Juggernaut doesn't enter fights with his Forcefield up. If you want to say he has it up from the moment he knows the fight starts, couldn't Sentry with his huge speed advantage throw him into the Sun before he knows what happened? If you're going on what their actual powers are (not how they're written) Sentry could either end it before Juggernaut knew what happened or avoid him so Jugs wouldn't even know he was there. As far as the controlling momentum train of thought, please tell me you're kidding. Juggernaut cannot freeze people. This is the worst arguement you  2 put up. It's never happened. It's never been said to be a possibility. Don't just invent powers, it takes away your credibility..."

caption
caption
<<<<dialogue up there. Top right incase you can't see it.  Learn about characters before you post about them.  It might help your credibility
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

"
"

Why would I try and provoke you Vance? Surely nothing like that would work on one as level headed as yourself.
"
Why ask?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Static Shock
"because your own argument against my point can be used against you.  You say that juggernaut doesn't always have his shield on.  I can say that sentry never just goes under someone and throws them into space."
So, you don't think Hulk and Sentry are the same person anymore? Neat.

buhdlight said:
" The first one proved that the Hulk got a hold of Jugs before he had his forcefield up, threw him into a hill/mountain, and Juggernaut was down long enough for the slow-witted Hulk to consider the fight over. Juggernaut doesn't enter fights with his Forcefield up. If you want to say he has it up from the moment he knows the fight starts, couldn't Sentry with his huge speed advantage throw him into the Sun before he knows what happened? If you're going on what their actual powers are (not how they're written) Sentry could either end it before Juggernaut knew what happened or avoid him so Jugs wouldn't even know he was there. As far as the controlling momentum train of thought, please tell me you're kidding. Juggernaut cannot freeze people. This is the worst arguement you  2 put up. It's never happened. It's never been said to be a possibility. Don't just invent powers, it takes away your credibility..."

I don't know you, but you have my respect.
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Vendel
Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vendel said:

"
"

"
"

"
Why ask?"

Why not?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Sentry doesn't have to launch Juggernaut into space to win.Another country would be off the battlefield...."
Kudos.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"because your own argument against my point can be used against you.  You say that juggernaut doesn't always have his shield on.  I can say that sentry never just goes under someone and throws them into space."
So, you don't think Hulk and Sentry are the same person anymore? Neat.

buhdlight said:

I don't know you, but you have my respect."
lol, you respect what's been proven false? neat.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buhdlight said:
also, read thor vs juggernaut 1.  He had his forcefield up the entire time in that fight, except for the part where thor magically disabled it. 
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Vendel
buhdlight said:
 If you're going on what their actual powers are (not how they're written)
DING!

You answered your own question.

If we go by actual powers then Sentry could not get anywhere near Juggernaut. Sentry cannot get through his force field. And he can use it to kill the speed of anything  that comes near.

This is what I mean by people always using Juggernaut at his lowest possible abilities in these threads. While the other goes all out.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Static Shock
"lol, you respect what's been proven false? neat."
Nothing was proven false. And, because you lack the intelligence to see it, I'm not gonna address it again (I dropped it like a page ago).
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"lol, you respect what's been proven false? neat."
Nothing was proven false. And, because you lack the intelligence to see it, I'm not gonna address it again (I dropped it like a page ago)."
and were back to you ignoring the evidence put right infront of your face again.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#178  Edited By Zoom
Static Shock said:
"Zoom said:
And Sentry doesn't use his super speed nearly as much as he does in these fights.

Either everybody's going all out and using their abilities in the best ways possible or both of them are acting like they are in the comics.

You can't say Juggernaut won't have his forcefield up but Sentry will immediately throw Juggernaut into the sun.  That's silly."

He can have the force field up and still be BFRed."
It's fine with me if you believe that.  I won't necessarily argue otherwise.

I'm just saying, both characters should be playing by the same rules or it isn't a fair fight and you were acting like they were playing by different rules.

HJ: Are we seriously using stuff from that Juggernaut/Thor fight?  Isn't that the same fight where Thor took away Jugg's force field and suddenly Cain wasn't invulnerable anymore?  I mean, that issue was kinda epic but there were so many bs things taking place in it that I say the issue needs to just be ignored across the board.  I don't see Juggs really having a power that could freeze Sentry in place.

Static: Majority doesn't rule.  We've got too many stupid people here (and in most places, to be fair) to really call that.  I could probably convince 10 or so people to post on a Superman vs Wolverine thread that Wolverine would win just for the heck of it and a few fanboys would post that anyway but it wouldn't make it so.  Granted, you might be right about Sentry winning.  But just because more people say that than vice versa definately does not prove it.

Vendel: Lol at Hulk needing a deus ex to beat Juggernaut.  So true.

buh:  Duh, Juggernaut doesn't enter fights with his forcefield.  Sentry doesn't enter fights by throwing people into the sun either.  Again, the combatants have to play by the same rules.  You can't change them to suit the character you want to win.  Unless you started the thread, but that's still frowned upon.  For the record, I don't respect you.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Static Shock
"Garbage."
What evidence? That Juggernaut freezing things? LOL. Clearly, that Hammer wasn't frozen. If it was, the Hammer wouldn't return to Thor. That's the whole point of sapping momentum from a moving object. But, I guess the force field can feed momentum too, right? But, it's cool, though. I'm ignoring 'evidence' (or garbage) to you. I'll let you have it. Are you finished?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"Garbage."
What evidence? That Juggernaut freezing things? LOL. Clearly, that Hammer wasn't frozen. If it was, the Hammer wouldn't return to Thor. That's the whole point of sapping momentum from a moving object. But, I guess the force field can feed momentum too, right? But, it's cool, though. I'm ignoring 'evidence' (or garbage) to you. I'll let you have it. Are you finished?"
....are you unable to read? he let it go back so he could hitch a ride.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
"Static: Majority doesn't rule.  We've got too many stupid people here (and in most places, to be fair) to really call that.  I could probably convince 10 or so people to post on a Superman vs Wolverine thread that Wolverine would win just for the heck of it and a few fanboys would post that anyway but it wouldn't make it so.  Granted, you might be right about Sentry winning.  But just because more people say that than vice versa definately does not prove it.
I know. LOL. I was just messing around.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Static Shock
"....are you unable to read? he let it go back so he could hitch a ride."
So, the force field feeds momentum, right? Answer the question, you ignoramus. LOL. He said the Hammer was returning, not that he let it go back.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Static Shock said:
"Zoom said:
And Sentry doesn't use his super speed nearly as much as he does in these fights.

Either everybody's going all out and using their abilities in the best ways possible or both of them are acting like they are in the comics.

You can't say Juggernaut won't have his forcefield up but Sentry will immediately throw Juggernaut into the sun.  That's silly."

He can have the force field up and still be BFRed."
Static: Majority doesn't rule.
It does if you have proven to the majority that a character wins.In general people having the same opinion doesn't make it so but if people are saying Sentry wins based on Static's argument than majority does rule.
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Vendel
Zoom said:

HJ: Are we seriously using stuff from that Juggernaut/Thor fight?  Isn't that the same fight where Thor took away Jugg's force field and suddenly Cain wasn't invulnerable anymore?

That was the second fight. Those scans are from the first one.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"....are you unable to read? he let it go back so he could hitch a ride."
So, the force field feeds momentum, right? Answer the question, you ignoramus. LOL. He said the Hammer was returning, not that he let it go back."
...he let it go.  Just so you know, he doesn't have to have a thought box saying "ok, i shall now release the hammer" in order for him to let it go.  Where did you get feeds momentum from?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"It does if you have proven to the majority that a character wins.In general people having the same opinion doesn't make it so but if people are saying Sentry wins based on Static's argument than majority does rule."
LOL.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Lance Bastro

Hm. The Juggernaut needs to catch Sentry in order to take him out. but let's face it. Sentry can fly.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lance Bastro said:
"Hm. The Juggernaut needs to catch Sentry in order to take him out. but let's face it. Sentry can fly."
I hate you so much....
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Zoom
Vendel said:
"Zoom said:

HJ: Are we seriously using stuff from that Juggernaut/Thor fight?  Isn't that the same fight where Thor took away Jugg's force field and suddenly Cain wasn't invulnerable anymore?

That was the second fight. Those scans are from the first one."
Was that the one where he sent him to another dimension?  Thor's solutions for beating the Juggernaut make my head hurt.

Toss him a few miles where he'll surely continue his rampage.  Send him to another dimension where he'll kill everyone there instead of here.

Guy's almost as good at copping out of a fight as Sentry.

I kid!  I kid!  Sentry's much better at copping out of fights. ;-)
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance Bastro said:
"Hm. The Juggernaut needs to catch Sentry in order to take him out. but let's face it. Sentry can fly."
he could just catch him at home on one of his "i don't want to leave the house" days.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Vendel said:
"Zoom said:

That was the second fight. Those scans are from the first one."
I kid!  I kid!  Sentry's much better at copping out of fights. ;-)"
Yea...because he writes his own comics....
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Zoom
"Lance Bastro said:
he could just catch him at home on one of his "i don't want to leave the house" days."
lmao
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Static Shock
"...he let it go.  Just so you know, he doesn't have to have a thought box saying "ok, i shall now release the hammer" in order for him to let it go.  Where did you get feeds momentum from?"
No, he didn't. The Hammer was returning on it's own, like it normally does. Cain said nothing about him letting the Hammer go, but he did say the Hammer is returning to his hand. He said that remembered reading about the Hammer returning to Thor. That alone implied that the Hammer was returning on it's own. And, you're the one that made seem as if the force field does that. So, I just want you to clarify that it doesn't.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"...he let it go.  Just so you know, he doesn't have to have a thought box saying "ok, i shall now release the hammer" in order for him to let it go.  Where did you get feeds momentum from?"
No, he didn't. The Hammer was returning on it's own, like it normally does. Cain said nothing about him letting the Hammer go, but he did say the Hammer is returning to his hand. He said that remembered reading about the Hammer returning to Thor. That alone implied that the Hammer was returning on it's own. And, you're the one that made seem as if the force field does that. So, I just want you to clarify that it doesn't."
yes, juggernaut let the hammer go.  The hammer returned to thor on its own.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Lance Bastro
"Lance Bastro said:
he could just catch him at home on one of his "i don't want to leave the house" days."
He won't be that lazy to cop a fight when he's Void.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Static Shock
"yes, juggernaut let the hammer go.  The hammer returned to thor on its own."
Wow. Just... Wow. So, the force field traps things now?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
Wow. Just... Wow. So, the force field traps things now?"
....if he wants it to.  It can also repel objects.  See an eye doctor I guess, or take some remedial reading classes, since the scan makes it abundantly clear.
caption
caption

<<<top right.  Let me type out what he says for you.  "My personal force field is already affecting your dumb mallet! Slowing it down! Killing its momentum!"
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Lance Bastro
Static Shock said:
Are you talking about the juggernaut's forcefield? It does alot of things, doesn't it? It's a "magical" forcefield right?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance Bastro said:
"Static Shock said:
Are you talking about the juggernaut's forcefield? It does alot of things, doesn't it? It's a "magical" forcefield right?"
yes, it is magical.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Lance Bastro
"Lance Bastro said:
"Static Shock said:
Are you talking about the juggernaut's forcefield? It does alot of things, doesn't it? It's a "magical" forcefield right?"
yes, it is magical."
Cool. Cowabunga dude.