The Juggernaut vs The Sentry

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If BFR is off the table, how does Sentry "hurt" Juggernaut? He's completely impervious to physical harm.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:

If BFR is off the table, how does Sentry "hurt" Juggernaut? He's completely impervious to physical harm.

Molecule Manipulation/Reality Warping.

Disintigrates the helmet that gives Cain his resistance to telepathy, then TPs Cain.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@crafter said:
@goldking said:

Disintigrates the helmet that gives Cain his resistance to telepathy, then TPs Cain.

I mean pretty sure Cain has shown resistance to molecule manipulation.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crafter said:
@goldking said:

I mean pretty sure Cain has shown resistance to molecule manipulation.

Not on Sentry's level.

adk133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By adk133

Juggs is a monster but a stable sentry would beat on him a little bit then toss him into the sun. If bfr is not allowed I can still see sentry winning and not just by molecule manipulation. Dont qoute me on this but I've seen juggs get hurt even when hes not depowerd by haveing his helment takein off and either doing a telepathic assault or sometimes even just punching him in the face. Idk why because hes supposed to be invulnerable but Im pretty sure thats happend. Also I've only ever seen him use his autosheild once so in character its just not something he uses anymore. So sentry most likely by bfr if not then telepathic assault and possibly even a beat down physically.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Depends on the versions.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By GoldKing

@crafter: @adk133:

But if he DOES use his Mystical Autoshield, how is Sentry gonna get around that?

And even if Sentry tosses Juggernaut into the sun, all Juggernaut has to do is "run" for Earth and he'll get back eventually.

Even at Classic levels, wont the power of Cyttorak protect him from telepathy or having his helmet removed? (Especially if he doesn't want it removed)? I may be wrong, but wasn't Juggy having some sort of struggle (not having to do with a fight) when his helmet had been taken off? (Meaning he wasn't at 100% at the time - something was going on that cause him to be able to have his helmet removed)?

Also, if Sentry was struggling with WWH, how is he gonna stand a chance against Juggernaut? Yes, Hulk is much smarter, but Juggernaut is a lot more durable.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stalemate as Sentry lacks the ability to over power Cyttorak to permanently hurt or kill Juggernaut.

adk133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By adk133

@goldking: Not exactly. This is my point. All of what you said SHOULD be true, but because regular juggs dosent let cyttorak fully take over (usually) he dosen't normaly get all these great perks. So what I m saying is its general knowledge that juggs is weak to TP when hes normal juggs(not depowered just his normal powered self) as long has his helms off. Hes also shown to be able to actually get hurt and 95 percent of the time when he gets bfr'd he dosent comeback to the fight. Hulks one of my favorite characters but judgeing by feats and powerset he should have never been able to beat sentry. I honest to god have only seen the juggernaut use the sheild once but sentry could just blitz and take the helment off before he can react then tp him or as everyone dos bfr him. I just dont see juggernaut winning.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adk133:

That's the other thing.... isn't Juggy's helmet held on by mystical means? It's not simply a mental latch, but actually Cyttorak's power that's holding it on?

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

But if he DOES use his Mystical Autoshield, how is Sentry gonna get around that?

By erasing the molecules that make up that shield.

And even if Sentry tosses Juggernaut into the sun, all Juggernaut has to do is "run" for Earth and he'll get back eventually.

He doesn't need to toss him into the sun, he can TP him, he can disintegrate him, he can warp him out of existence.

Even at Classic levels, wont the power of Cyttorak protect him from telepathy or having his helmet removed? (Especially if he doesn't want it removed)?

Disintegrates helmet, then TP's him, Sentry has even TP'd Celestial-level being like Watcher, and even high-end Telepath like Prof X,

I may be wrong, but wasn't Juggy having some sort of struggle (not having to do with a fight) when his helmet had been taken off? (Meaning he wasn't at 100% at the time - something was going on that cause him to be able to have his helmet removed)?

Read above.

Also, if Sentry was struggling with WWH, how is he gonna stand a chance against Juggernaut? Yes, Hulk is much smarter, but Juggernaut is a lot more durable.

Sentry was at his weakest when he fought WWH, he was not fully stable because of his agrophobia, and he didn't even know that he could shape reality with his power.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By GoldKing

@crafter:

How powerful is Sentry? Is he Skyfsather level or what? Based on what you say he sounds insanely powerful, especially if he could do that to a freaking celestial. Because otherwise, all I've ever heard of Juggernaut's mystic shield was that it was completely indestructible and that to destroy Juggernaut you'd essentially have to be more powerful than Cyttorak himself.

What about 8th Day Juggernaut or Trion Juggernaut vs Sentry?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And with the following I don't think you're a credible authority to weigh in.

@crafter said:

He doesn't need to toss him into the sun, he can TP him, he can disintegrate him, he can warp him out of existence.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And with the following I don't think you're a credible authority to weigh in.

@crafter said:

And neither are you. And Sentry is actually a reality warper. So it is within his power to warp people out of existence.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:

@crafter:

How powerful is Sentry? Is he Skyfsather level or what? Based on what you say he sounds insanely powerful, especially if he could do that to a freaking celestial. Because otherwise, all I've ever heard of Juggernaut's mystic shield was that it was completely indestructible and that to destroy Juggernaut you'd essentially have to be more powerful than Cyttorak himself.

What about 8th Day Juggernaut or Trion Juggernaut vs Sentry?

You don't need to be skyfather level to defeat Juggernaut.

As for Sentry, the only Celestial-level feat he has, is TP'ing Uatu the Watcher.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins this.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crafter: When has the Sentry done so to a character backed up by someone like Cyttorak? Feel free to enlighten me as to Sentry doing so.

Hell, while I am by no means a Sentry expert, even in my layman's knowledge I can't recall him doing so to anybody off the top of my head. Again, feel free to provide feats.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest:

Has Juggy's shield EVER been legitimately broken? Unless I've missed something, I'm pretty sure it hasn't. Juggernaut's shield should be > Thanos' shield and Magneto's shield. And their shields are basically indestructible.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

adk133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking: Notice his helments off. Idk why but its almost like his durability gos down when you get the helm off. Also it may be secured and latched by cyttorak's magic but people weaker then sentry (and slower) have gotten it off.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573  Edited By GoldKing

@pipxeroth: I would like to see this storyline in context. The scans you showed look like something else is going on. Otherwise, it's total PIS if Marvel was trying to pass that off as legit. lol at his helmet coming off from a punch.

Thing or Colossus would go "umffff" but Juggernaut definitely shouldn't. Juggernaut has shrugged off attacks much more powerful and brutal than what's pictured there without so much as batting an eye.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

To be powered by someone on Cyttorak's level just to job like in the scan you showed is total PIS. Maybe if that was War Hulk or Hulk with the Power Gem it'd be acceptable, but just basic Hulk totally embarrassing Juggy like that...... that's PIS if I ever saw it.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking: I think that by saying Juggernaut "shouldn't" be hurt by Hulk hence it's PIS, despite there being (from what I remember) 2 instances where Hulk (albeit amped on 1 occasion) has outright overpowered Cain isn't a defence so much as it is an inconsistent opinion.

Avatar image for comicvineuser12
ComicVineUser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry throws Juggernaut into the sun and wind via bfr

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By GoldKing

@giliad_:

The instance where War Hulk beat Juggy was totally legit because Hulk was amp'd with Celestial tech by Apocalypse. The second time, in the scan posted above, is absolute PIS. Juggernaut is mystically powered. Regular Hulk casually embarrassing Juggernaut like that would be no different than if Regular Hulk casually moved Mjolnir without being worthy. It's totally absurd and completely goes against the very idea of the Juggernaut.

The only way that scan is not PIS is if Juggy was somehow depowered or without the Crimson Gem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sentry can get rid of Juggs helmet he can TP him. Otherwise a stalemate.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By GIliad_

@goldking: I am not going to continue this conflict. I feel that in reality when Juggernaut is not in keeping with your preconceived opinions therefore you write off what you consider underperformances as plot induced stupidity or attempt to justify why a scenario played out contradictory to how you believe it should have played out. The way I see it this is a baseless opinion and there is nothing that I could do to change that opinion.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems I remember Sentry breaking the crimson bands of Cytorrak. If that is the case, wouldn't he be able to hurt Cain?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sentry can get rid of Juggs helmet he can TP him. Otherwise a stalemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when?

.....That's a really good question. I evidently mis-remembered. Could've swore I read an old issue of Sentry where Strange was holding him with the crimson bands and Sentry did one of his 'holy crap! did you see that?' feats. Couldn't find anything so, maybe I was wrong.

StaceyLehrer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By StaceyLehrer

They both team up to solo one punch fail...

siavash458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rip juggs

TrumpSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 very overrated characters

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sentry

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

if there's no BFR then Juggs...

Sentry doesn't really have a way to hurt him

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if there's no BFR then Juggs...

Sentry doesn't really have a way to hurt him

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry clowns

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Juggernaut hit as hard as a Hellicarrier?

Also lol at the above scans of Hulk punking Juggernaut. Obviously not legit.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry just BFR to the space

There, juggernaut can swim in outer space all he wants

lucifer663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599  Edited By lucifer663

Sentry win this .Even if sentry cant hurt him directly what juggernaut going to do to the sentry anyway sentry can BFR him.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry(assuming he's stable).