The Jell-O Thread (PC Superman vs Sun Wukong)

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's Goku vs Superman! Sort of...

BFR is allowed.

Fight takes place in our solar system.

Morals on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By alcoholbob

Do I have to recite Comvine Rule #1?

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HeWhoSees

What? It's Sun Wukong, not Goku.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PowerWoman

PC superman overkill,survive big bang,faster than infinite,strength enough lift our entire universe

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob said:

What? It's Sun Wukong, not Goku.

Superman wins by speedblitz.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

I think Sun Wukong takes this. Not only does he have magic, but he is immortal. He was able to take on all of heaven, and win, only person he didn't was Buddha, and he was omnipotent. He's defeated Thanos level beings, even above that. Plus if this is full power, than obviously Sun Wukong wins. He's achieved the same power as Buddha, making him an omnipotent being.

PC Supes is dead.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the Legendary/Mythological Sun Wukong or the comic version?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob: Sun Wukong would kill him before Supes can even get to him. He's an omnipotent being for God's sake.

Plus, he's immortal. Nothing is able to hurt him. Not even a universe busting attack.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

sun wukong wins .

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

Also, he beats Supes in the speed department. He was able to jump across Buddha's hand, (Which was the size of the entire universe) in literally a minute or 2.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@bronze_surfer: Sure.

Hes the Great Sage equaling Heaven from Asain Myths. He Soloed Heaven himself including taking out 100,000 heavenly soldiers, taking out the Celestial Kingdoms including their strongest generals, went into Hell, beat quite a bit of demons, and erased his name from the book of death. It took Buddha to stop him .Buddha imprisoned him under several mountains with a 5 elements seal which negated suns powers. When the seal was removed, he easily busted out of those mountains. He also had his head decapicitated and easily survived that and it also got back on him. He even grew a head back one point in the series. He also got burned in the 8 trigrams furnace for 49 days (Which in heaven, 1 day = a year on earth) and the flames that the Furnace burns are as hot as the Sun itself. His fighting skill is also unmatched in the series. Here are his powers that i've seen in the series:

Super strength class 100+

FTL Reflexes (Jumped across Buddhas Hand which was the size of the entire Universe in seconds and could react to things at that speed)

Accelerated and Regenerative Healing Factor (Can even regenerate lost body parts including a head)

Invulnerability

Can Leap 180,000 Miles in 1 bound

Immortality

72 Lives (In rare cases should he die. Like to the samadhi fire)

Transformation/Shapeshifting

Flight

Can fly on clouds or on the wind

Astral Projection

Magic

Teleportation

Can Summon Armys of Monkeys (Lawl)

Can Control Wind to a certain extent

Can Breath Fire out of his mouth

Can Conjure Protective circles against Demons (To trap them in them or to keep them out)

Can alter the course of stars

Can transform a strand of his hair into anything

Size manipulation (Can grow or shrink)

Can see through Lies, Deception, and Evil

Can Freeze Time

His weapon is the Magical Golden Staff (Wieghs 6.5 Tons.), which can Multiply, change its size (To as small as keeping it in his ear or to the size that holded up a galaxy), and respond to sun's thoughts and does whatever he wants it to do.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Just about. There's probably only a couple of characters in fiction who can actually beat him. And Superman, even PC, would not come close to beating him. Hell, I'd say he could even beat Superman Prime 1,000,000

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@bronze_surfer: Eh, just my opinion. And if we're going by full power, than I'd say he could beat potentially anyone. He's pretty much TOAA in that level because he is above or equal to Buddha. And pretty much hurting him is next to impossible. I don't think there is anything Superman can do to hurt him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think Pre Crisis Superman wins here...

just because Sun Wukong is Immortal does not mean he can not be Knocked Out... I mean we have seen Superman KO Lobo before who is essentially Immortal so why can't the same be done unto Sun Wukong ? Also, even though Monkey Man is seriously strong, I don't know if dude can push planets like they are Beach Balls like Pre Crisis Superman can... add that in with Pre Crisis Superman's speed to move several times FTL and I think Kal-El can fire on Monkey Boy and drop his azz like a Bad Habit.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun Wukong is too strong for any and every western comic hero/ villain bar the obvious omnipotent.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Stronger

PC Superman.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@king_saturn:

in Chinese mythology, it's an above-average Archer-God can kill nine suns (each equivalent to the current sun around Earth) in one day

SUn WUkong took on the entirety of heaven without much trouble

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob: Supes has nothing on Wukong. Supes would speedblitze Wukong? More like Wukong would speedblitze Supes. That guy jumped from one side of infinity all the way to the other end in seconds. The infinity is bigger than the universe way. The end of the infinity means end of space and time like to the end of the cosmos. Plus Wukong has like instant teleportation.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC superman overkill,survive big bang,faster than infinite,strength enough lift our entire universe

hahaha faster that infinite??

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

I actually think Pre Crisis Superman wins here...

just because Sun Wukong is Immortal does not mean he can not be Knocked Out... I mean we have seen Superman KO Lobo before who is essentially Immortal so why can't the same be done unto Sun Wukong ? Also, even though Monkey Man is seriously strong, I don't know if dude can push planets like they are Beach Balls like Pre Crisis Superman can... add that in with Pre Crisis Superman's speed to move several times FTL and I think Kal-El can fire on Monkey Boy and drop his azz like a Bad Habit.

The Monkey King would be able to fart a galaxy. Monkey king was about to eat a sun if it wasn't for a intervention of a diety. Supes would speedblitze Wukong? More like Wukong would speedblitze Supes. That guy jumped from one side of infinity all the way to the other end in seconds. The infinity is bigger than the universe way. The end of the infinity means end of space and time like to the end of the cosmos. Plus Wukong has like instant teleportation.

Monkey king wins with ease.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took a freaking God to beat sun wukong. Even pc superman gets lolstomped here.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made a similar thread some years back. Apparently, the old-school viners believed that Sun Wukong is leagues beyond Superman. I think it was a consensus that only Gold Superman Prime One Million is on par with Sun Wukong. If only I can find that thread...

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wukong is a god im pretty sure superman even at pc levels can't take on that

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku...(cough,cough) I mean Sun Wukong wins!!! ;)

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XxGin

@kingjames447: When he soloed all of heavens he wasn't even god yet the became god at the end of the series which increased his powers to unimaginable levels.

Man doesn't that sound familiar Goku...(cough,cough)

But seriously Wukong is countless leagues above both Goku and Supes.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: goku never fought the heavens to become a real god so they are in no way similar...

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: He can hold up galaxies with his staff. Pretty sure planets wouldn't be a stretch.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7:

Pretty sure he can hold up a lot more than galaxies.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

@xxgin: goku never fought the heavens to become a real god so they are in no way similar...

see: battle of gods

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc: The god thing is hyperbole. AT even stated so himself. He just possesses power on a whole other dimension.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

@kingjames447 said:

see: battle of gods

no

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lot of things that is universal level back during the ancient time that if were to translate it into modern world, it would be mere planetary level, same goes with Olympus mythology.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THC

@limpoyzloan said:

@thc: The god thing is hyperbole. AT even stated so himself. He just possesses power on a whole other dimension.

lol when did Akira's word being definite. Feats > claims, buddy

"God" is clearly ambiguous and that would just be his opinion of the matter. Obviously Akira knows more about what's in store than us so it probably just means Bills has superiors far more powerful than he is (example: his servant Whis who is twice as powerful). Generally "God" simply refers to a higher, divine lordship. Which Bills clearly qualifies for.

So, where did Akira state this nonsense, and how does "possessing power on a whole other dimension" disqualify him from the definition of a God?

The post I responded to stated "Goku never fought the heavens and became a god himself so they are no way similar." The simple existence of Battle of Gods completely refutes that statement. Though surpassing Grand Supreme Kai alone puts Goku at that level. But of course ignorants who know nothing of DBZ probably think Spider-man could take on a Kai, because of their lack of feats.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc: Dude, he's the creator. Whatever he says about the subject is canon. You know why? Because he's the C. R. E. A. T. O. R. If he said Goku could punch mars and it would turn into a donkey and blow up the entire universe, it still goes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STOP ARGUING ABOUT GOKU

HE ISN'T IN THIS THREAD

RACOB HAS SPOKEN

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Sun Wukong jumped across Buddha's hand in seconds, which was as large as the universe. He beats Supes by a mile in the speed department. And he hits much harder than Supes ever could and he's a martial artist, and he has magic (Not sure if magic affected PC Supes)

PC Supes is not winning this one.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Sun Wukong jumped across Buddha's hand in seconds, which was as large as the universe. He beats Supes by a mile in the speed department. And he hits much harder than Supes ever could and he's a martial artist, and he has magic (Not sure if magic affected PC Supes)

The "universe" to the ancient people is most likely less than a solar system distance in modern days.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: I don't understand that. The ancient people's understanding is not considered in this fight. If it says he jumped across Buddha's hand which was the size of the universe, he did.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks: I don't understand that. The ancient people's understanding is not considered in this fight. If it says he jumped across Buddha's hand which was the size of the universe, he did.

It matters, there're many battles similar to this and universe size does matters, out of many examples, the God of War universe is barely the size of the planet, that's why Kratos tend to looses in many battles.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks:

not in Chinese mythology, with 36 heavens and 18 hells, the massive domains of dragons, all thoose other planes above and below earth where giants live for thousands of years

i maean, in chinese mythology theirs a dragon who's 10,000 miles long and he's not even that big of a deal in the cosmic scheme of things

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks:

not in Chinese mythology, with 36 heavens and 18 hells, the massive domains of dragons, all thoose other planes above and below earth where giants live for thousands of years

i maean, in chinese mythology theirs a dragon who's 10,000 miles long and he's not even that big of a deal in the cosmic scheme of things

Heavens and hells is in different plane, but the problem is how big is each plane? It's easier to transverse between different dimensions.

Regardless, the size logic flaws applied to PC Superman also, even red giant is the size of a building.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XxGin

@limpoyzloan said:

Large as the universe? Lol. Alot larger. Like large as the cosmos large.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Okay allow me to get this straight. The Buddah's hand is bigger than the universe why and how do I know? The Presence said it himself when he was telling Lucifer about Monkey King. The Presence said himself that Monkey King traveled to the other side of infinity with one leap and back with another. The universe is not infinite, it is no where near infinite.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@angryhulks: Okay allow me to get this straight. The Buddah's hand is bigger than the universe why and how do I know? The Presence said it himself when he was telling Lucifer about Monkey King. The Presence said himself that Monkey King traveled to the other side of infinity with one leap and back with another. The universe is not infinite, it is no where near infinite.

The Monkey King looped back, that mean the universe is not infinite, I could imagine that as a spherical universe with definite volume. There're many ways to interpret the word "infinity" in comics, and PC Superman have flown out of infinity (literally!) before as well. I've read that panel where Presence tell a tale and that's how I interpret it.