Gonna have to give it to the green man.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@ancient_0f_days:

A reality warping god that can only act benevolently, if we're referring to the same instance (Superman: Rein of Doomsday). Bruce Banner can appropriate a time travel device.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hulk can't really do something with Prep. Luthor could upgrade his suit and build weapons to kill hulk with.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By NICK31898

Hulk with banner intelligence? Hulk stomp.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PIS OFF- Lex creates a weapon that absorbs gamma radiation, drains hulk and makes him revert back to Banner, and snaps his neck

PIS ON- Lex creates a weapon that absorbs gamma radiation, drains hulk, but hulk, being the strongest one there is, powers through it and surprises everyone by having too much radiation within him to absorb, fights through it and wins....by various smashing means.

Why is this so true?

Dieselh11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't sell Luthor short. If anything if given the time needed to plan I do see Luthor coming up with some intense weapons and suits. Don't forget Lex Luthor in terms of a human villain is a genius who has come close to killing Superman.
Luthor would likely use prep time and planning instead of foolishly engaging the Hulk head to head. Now depending on circumstances and what Luthor learns about the Hulk he could wait for the Hulk to calm down and turn back into Bruce Banner. This is his best method to win and once Bruce Banner is back Luthor shoots him in the head, banner dies. Luthor wins. Bruce Banner cant turn into the Hulk if he is dead.
However its a very slim chance Luthor would be able to avoid the Hulk to wait it out if The Hulk turns back into Bruce Banner then kill him. The Hulk just needs to grab Luthor and with 1 punch kill him. Or he could tear him in half. Luthor is dangerous for his smarts but head to head he will lose this fight. So I give the Hulk a 90 percent chance of winning.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex could hit the Hulk with the same weapon that would have killed Superman if not for outside help.

It was nanites hidden in a bomb that separated the energy in his body to a creature that would have killed him.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lex

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncle Lex takes this with ease.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr clean wins

Nobodyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex Luthor might win only if Hulk does not have preps

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ChomP

nice. imma go with lex as well

Lex can fly, and has a force field around his entire suit, he is also faster .... I smell some serious Hulk wank, or serious Lex hate ........ His suit has his Lexcorp tech, Apokoliptian tech, and Kryptonian tech , and he was able to fight evenly with Superman after his Apokoliptian upgrades, that is way more than I can say for Hulk of any variation ... he has lazers ... electrical surge attacks .... super speed ..... there is nothing that Banner can whip up that can help him in a battle like Lex can ... he has kryptonian power vials that can give him superman's powers for at least an hour or two, which when added to the power of his suit would make this battle a very short one .... plus Lex knows how to fight ....

".....Win"

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lex shows up with Bizarro.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladewade: what version of lex are we talking about?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@bladewade: what version of lex are we talking about?

The guy made the thread seven years ago, I don't think he's around anymore

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd bet on Lex. He played a part on making the Hell Bat so I don't see why he wouldn't remember how to do something similar. Let's be real if he set his mind to it Superman would be dead, dismembered and gone in an afternoon.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, I think people are sleeping on Banner's capabilities at prepping. The guy has successfully countered the likes of Doctor Doom in the past with his technology, and is quite rightly placed in the same tiers as Stark and Pym.

Banner can easily consult a wide range of contacts, from his Defender allies, to the full resources of the Avengers for assistance with anything, meaning he has magical protection from the likes of Strange, and the help of Stark, Beast, and whoever can assist him.

Lex has obviously much more money behind him, but a lack of any real "friends" outside of the Injustice Justice (of which most of them are pretty shaky already with him) means he'll have to rely more on technology.

The rules say nothing about knowledge, so Lex can't just build a device to counter Gamma Radiation or whatever, and Banner can't prep against Lex's tech as well.

The rules also state that both guys have to be 101 feet between them when they start the match, so Lex, regardless of whether he wants to or not will have to physically fight Hulk or at least be in view of him.

Really, I wouldn't be surprised if Lex thinks that his foe is some pushover and just preps like he would with Superman, which can only end horribly for him. His battlesuits are decent but Hulk busting? Nah

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

All Luther needs is Joker, Black Adam, Scarecrow, Batman, and himself to win. Those contacts is all he needs if we're being realistic here. A fear-joker toxin combo is all that's needed to distract or in excess take down hulk and Teth should be able to help him with gaining power (as far as I know he should still be able to shout Mazahs), even if that doesn't work Sinestro is also on call for a ring. Also Lex knows Batman even if he doesnt know Bruce Wayne well, if he asks for the Hell Bat albeit with some type of shutdown code I'm sure Batman would know something serious requires it.

Banner is brilliant but rarely ever asks for advice from outsiders, it's one of the biggest parts of his personality. Realistically he might get a bit of help but he won't ask Stark or Mr. Fantastic. Black Panther might be on his radar but he doesn't have any real connect to him and I doubt his hulk persona will get him good clout in the nation, especially since in the WWH storyline he attacked the x mansion. Unfortunately banner is a very disliked, distrusted, hated man in most of the minds of geniuses.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner prep + Hulk morals off? Hulk murders

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I mean, let's be real here: guys like Batman, helping Luthor? Ehh, don't see that happening. Not if the stakes are "random guy is going to face me in 2 months" it's not going to be enough for Bruce to go into overdrive, considering he's busy enough as it is.

And Banner may be a outsider, but that doesn't mean he's not gonna at least try and contact some people. He's still friendly with most people and they'd be fine to help.

Hell, even getting just guys like Strange is a clinch and a half, considering the amount of resources and knowledge he has, and it helps with magic, which can be a strong counter to whatever Lex tries with Black Adam.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Gracetrack

@hypnos0929 said:

I'd bet on Lex. He played a part on making the Hell Bat so I don't see why he wouldn't remember how to do something similar. Let's be real if he set his mind to it Superman would be dead, dismembered and gone in an afternoon.

Lex didn't really do anything in creating the Hellbat. The design was fully Bruce's. Lex simply boosted a couple of things to maximize efficiency after it had already been built. As for whether he could build something similar after just seeing the Hellbat and plugging into it for a few seconds... maybe? Even if he does know how to design one, he would still need Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Cyborg to forge the necessary components, same as Batman did. And they aren't going to help Luthor.

No Caption Provided

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Strike3  Online

Could be close. In Banner form, Bruce created energy weapons, teleportation, force-field tech, out of regular electronics. With the months of prep and time for opponent research, Banner/Hulk would also have a power suit.

hypebeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I see Hulk winning 7/10. Banner's mind will do as great in prep time as Lex, and Hulk is superior in physical power.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By jonjizz

i'm going with luthor, he could hide a bunch of traps everywhere that shoot the strongest tranquilizers while at the same time have a bunch of other plans, i can easily see him pulling it off