• 127 results
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gunswordfist

One of my favorite superheroes Vs. the character I consider to be anime's Spider-Man and Superman (because of his heroism. His powers aren't similar to the two at all.)

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

I honestly don't know who'd win.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Braise

Guyver.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

GAIVAH!!!!!

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gunswordfist
Static Shock said:
"GAIVAH!!!!!"

Who? lol I was slightly leaning towards The Guy. Now someone has to give me a convincing victory scenario to...convince me. lol
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Braise

This clip pretty much demonstrates some of what guyver could do.

Bullet-reflexes, material-vaporizer beam ray, invulnerable armor, concentrated chest beam, from the get-go.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gunswordfist

Can't see the clip. What series is it from? If it's the classic series than I could actually put up a good argument for Spidey.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
The Guyver should win here

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gunswordfist

So HOW would The Guyver win?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
gunswordfist said:
"Who?"
That's how it's sounds when Japanese people say it.

gunswordfist said:
"So HOW would The Guyver win?"

I don't think the Guyver is faster than Spider-Man, and vice versa (I could be wrong for Guyver though). They are both bullet timers also. However, Guyver is more durable than Spider-Man is, and probably stronger than him, too. Only hit from Guyver would probably put Spidey down.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gunswordfist
Static Shock said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Who?"
That's how it's sounds when Japanese people say it.

I know, it was a joke

gunswordfist said:
"So HOW would The Guyver win?"

I don't think the Guyver is faster than Spider-Man, and vice versa (I could be wrong for Guyver though). They are both bullet timers also. However, Guyver is more durable than Spider-Man is, and probably stronger than him, too. Only hit from Guyver would probably put Spidey down.

"

True but I'd give the speed advantage to Spider-Man. Also, even if they were equal speed, Spider-Man's Spidey Sense and superior reaction time should give him the advantage. Add in the fact that 12 out of 10 times, Spider-Man punches people in the head and you got Spider-Man being able to knock out The Guyver's medal in his forehead which would kill The Guyver...well okay not knocking it out since I've never seen that and Spider-Man would have to use enough force to kill someone (which he wouldn't use) so he'd damage the medal and then Sho would precede to implode gruesomely. So I say Spider-Man could win with an accidental murder.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

Good point.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gunswordfist
Static Shock said:
"Good point.
"

Yep and I just came up with it out of nowhere. lol Spider-Man does aim for the head a lot.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
True but I'd give the speed advantage to Spider-Man. Also, even if they were equal speed, Spider-Man's Spidey Sense and superior reaction time should give him the advantage. Add in the fact that 12 out of 10 times, Spider-Man punches people in the head and you got Spider-Man being able to knock out The Guyver's medal in his forehead which would kill The Guyver...well okay not knocking it out since I've never seen that and Spider-Man would have to use enough force to kill someone (which he wouldn't use) so he'd damage the medal and then Sho would precede to implode gruesomely. So I say Spider-Man could win with an accidental murder."
I doubt Spider-Man can even hurt the Guyver.
You cannot just knock the Guyver unit out of his head.It's a part of him.
The Guyver unit cannot be destroyed by someone as weak as Spider-Man....
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Braise
gunswordfist said:
 So I say Spider-Man could win with an accidental murder."
Ahaha! That'd be hilarious. Seeing Guyver implode into a bloody mess, and Spidy looking all confused,
"Wtf.. I knew I was strong but damn!"

Naw, but seriously, in hindsight, I think this match would be a lot more even than I originally thought. Spidey's got precog, bullet-time reflexes, and webs of steel. If he could do this to Iron Man, he could probably manage the same to Guyver. And if that happens to Guyver, what could he do in that predicament? I haven't seen Guyver in a while (probably since I was 5 or so), so I'm not entirely knowledgable on him anymore. At all actually. From some of the vids I've seen on youtube, he's gone against monsters that seem to stack up well below Spidey's range. He beat WWH, though, so that has to say something.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Guyver could stand there and let Spider-Man punch him in the head and the Guyver unit will be fine.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
True but I'd give the speed advantage to Spider-Man. Also, even if they were equal speed, Spider-Man's Spidey Sense and superior reaction time should give him the advantage. Add in the fact that 12 out of 10 times, Spider-Man punches people in the head and you got Spider-Man being able to knock out The Guyver's medal in his forehead which would kill The Guyver...well okay not knocking it out since I've never seen that and Spider-Man would have to use enough force to kill someone (which he wouldn't use) so he'd damage the medal and then Sho would precede to implode gruesomely. So I say Spider-Man could win with an accidental murder."
"

So 10,000+ lbs of force moving at say...at the VERY least 100 miles per hour, which would be a punch Spider-Man can easily pull off is..weak? I expected better from you Astro.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Braise said:
"gunswordfist said:
Ahaha! That'd be hilarious. Seeing Guyver implode into a bloody mess, and Spidy looking all confused,

Naw, but seriously, in hindsight, I think this match would be a lot more even than I originally thought. Spidey's got precog, bullet-time reflexes, and webs of steel. If he could do this to Iron Man, he could probably manage the same to Guyver. And if that happens to Guyver, what could he do in that predicament? I haven't seen Guyver in a while (probably since I was 5 or so), so I'm not entirely knowledgable on him anymore. At all actually. From some of the vids I've seen on youtube, he's gone against monsters that seem to stack up well below Spidey's range. He beat WWH, though, so that has to say something.
"
You have to be joking with this.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

So 10,000+ lbs of force moving at say...at the VERY least 100 miles per hour, which would be a punch Spider-Man can easily pull off is..weak? I expected better from you Astro."
WTF do you mean you expected better? I know what Spider-Man can do are you kidding me with sh#t.He can't damage the Guyver Unit.It's not any regular metal.You obviously don't know a think about the Guyver if you think the unit can be just knocked out of his head.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By SUNMAN

Guyver wins this

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

One Mega-Smasher will destroy Spider-Man..and he's not even close to fast enough to run from it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
Braise said:
"Naw, but seriously, in hindsight, I think this match would be a lot more even than I originally thought. Spidey's got precog, bullet-time reflexes, and webs of steel.If he could do this to Iron Man, he could probably manage the same to Guyver. And if that happens to Guyver, what could he do in that predicament? I haven't seen Guyver in a while (probably since I was 5 or so), so I'm not entirely knowledgable on him anymore. At all actually. From some of the vids I've seen on youtube, he's gone against monsters that seem to stack up well below Spidey's range. He beat WWH, though, so that has to say something.
"
The webbing that Parker used on Iron Man was organic. He no longer possesses organic webbing due to the events of Brand New Day.

gunswordfist said:
"So 20,000+ lbs of force moving at say...at the VERY least 100 miles per hour, which would be a punch Spider-Man can easily pull off is..weak? I expected better from you Astro."
Fixed.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Braise
Vance Astro said:
"Braise said:
"gunswordfist said:

"
You have to be joking with this.
"
That's what she said.
;)
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"The Guyver could stand there and let Spider-Man punch him in the head and the Guyver unit will be fine."

I know The Guyver's strong but he doesn't even let average Zoanoid punch him in the medal. They either try to grab the sides of his head and get blown apart or just get blown apart. lol Spider-Man would be fast enough to hit him in the head and I know he's strong enough to damage his medal. The Guyver's medal is not as strong as the rest of the armor.Braise said:
"gunswordfist said:

"

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be funny. Anyway, I'm still not saying that Spider-Man has a 100% chance of winning but it looks like he has the advantage to me so far.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SUNMAN

Guyver is faster than Spidey, and I think he s stronger than Spidey too. Also Spidey has been de-powered since OMD/BND. Guyver isn't going to just let Spidey punch his medal, and Spidey would not know this is Guyver's weakness. Pete's chances for winning are very low.

I'd say Guyver takes this 8/10
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Guyver could stand there and let Spider-Man punch him in the head and the Guyver unit will be fine."

I know The Guyver's strong but he doesn't even let average Zoanoid punch him in the medal. They either try to grab the sides of his head and get blown apart or just get blown apart. lol Spider-Man would be fast enough to hit him in the head and I know he's strong enough to damage his medal. The Guyver's medal is not as strong as the rest of the armor.
Even if Spider-Man were to rip the Guyver Unit out of his head he still wouldn't win.The Guyver Unit can rebuild the host.The Guyver Unit cannot be destroyed.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

So 10,000+ lbs of force moving at say...at the VERY least 100 miles per hour, which would be a punch Spider-Man can easily pull off is..weak? I expected better from you Astro."
WTF do you mean you expected better? I know what Spider-Man can do are you kidding me with sh#t.He can't damage the Guyver Unit.It's not any regular metal.You obviously don't know a think about the Guyver if you think the unit can be just knocked out of his head.
"

I said DAMAGED! The knocked out part was a joke. And I know the medal is not regular metal. That doesn't mean he couldn't damage. Spider-Man is strong enough to crack it.Vance Astro said:
"One Mega-Smasher will destroy Spider-Man..and he's not even close to fast enough to run from it."
Oh boyoboy! I've been WAITING for someone to say that! Do you think that Spider-Man with his Spidey Sense, great reaction time and enhanced speed would sit there for 10 seconds to watch the Mega-Smasher kill him? His Spider Sense would go off like F***KING CRAZY and he'd pounce on The Guyver and hit him in the head in a heartbeat. Peter's not stupid.

Man, I'm loving how this battle is going so far. Keep it up guys!Static Shock said:
gunswordfist said:
"So 20,000+ lbs of force moving at say...at the VERY least 100 miles per hour, which would be a punch Spider-Man can easily pull off is..weak? I expected better from you Astro."
Fixed.

"

DAMN! I stand corrected.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"

I said DAMAGED! The knocked out part was a joke. And I know the medal is not regular metal. That doesn't mean he couldn't damage. Spider-Man is strong enough to crack it.
Vance Astro said:
"One Mega-Smasher will destroy Spider-Man..and he's not even close to fast enough to run from it."
Oh boyoboy! I've been WAITING for someone to say that! Do you think that Spider-Man with his Spidey Sense, great reaction time and enhanced speed would sit there for 10 seconds to watch the Mega-Smasher kill him? His Spider Sense would go off like F***KING CRAZY and he'd pounce on The Guyver and hit him in the head in a heartbeat. Peter's not stupid.

Man, I'm loving how this battle is going so far. Keep it up guys!
You said damaged but you have yet to show the Guyver unit can even be damaged.It was said to be indestructable so I don't know where you are getting this Spider-Man damaging it crap.

Spider-Man would have to be the Flash to get out of the way of the Mega Smasher.The Guyver could destroy half of New York in one shot.Peter doesn't have to be stupid to get hit..there is nothing he can do about it.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:

I know The Guyver's strong but he doesn't even let average Zoanoid punch him in the medal. They either try to grab the sides of his head and get blown apart or just get blown apart. lol Spider-Man would be fast enough to hit him in the head and I know he's strong enough to damage his medal. The Guyver's medal is not as strong as the rest of the armor.
Even if Spider-Man were to rip the Guyver Unit out of his head he still wouldn't win.The Guyver Unit can rebuild the host.The Guyver Unit cannot be destroyed.
"
The Guyver Unit cannot be destroyed?! Is this a joke? Do I HAVE to post Guyver 2's death to show you otherwise?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
The Guyver Unit cannot be destroyed?! Is this a joke? Do I HAVE to post Guyver 2's death to show you otherwise?
Not the same unit.He was also killed by another Guyver.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SUNMAN
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Spidey wouldn't know to do this. There is a good chance Spidey gets tagged by a punch or a kick, sliced by one of Guyver's high frequency Blades, or shot by either the head beam or the mega smasher.

With Guyver's hyper sense, Spidey is not catching him by surprise it is almost as good as the Spider Sense. Than tack on Guyver's regenerative abilities, partially gravity control/manipulation and his sonic blasts. I think Guyver has this. Only way I see Spider-Man winning is luck.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Spidey wouldn't know to do this. There is a good chance Spidey gets tagged by a punch or a kick, sliced by one of Guyver's high frequency Blades, or shot by either the head beam or the mega smasher.

With Guyver's hyper sense, Spidey is not catching him by surprise it is almost as good as the Spider Sense. Than tack on Guyver's regenerative abilities, partially gravity control/manipulation and his sonic blasts. I think Guyver has this. Only way I see Spider-Man winning is luck.
"
Even if he did do it though..the Guyver would still own him.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"

I said DAMAGED! The knocked out part was a joke. And I know the medal is not regular metal. That doesn't mean he couldn't damage. Spider-Man is strong enough to crack it.
Vance Astro said:

You said damaged but you have yet to show the Guyver unit can even be damaged.It was said to be indestructable so I don't know where you are getting this Spider-Man damaging it crap.

Spider-Man would have to be the Flash to get out of the way of the Mega Smasher.The Guyver could destroy half of New York in one shot.Peter doesn't have to be stupid to get hit..there is nothing he can do about it.
"

As you requested:

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Guyver 1 and Guyver 2 have two completely different units.If the dupe was anything like the Original Cronos would have wasted all the time trying to get the original back.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SUNMAN
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"

Vance Astro said:

"

As you requested:

"
Just for the record Guyver II's control medal was already damaged before the fight from a big car crash and explosion before it ever combined with its host. This is something that should be kept in mind
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gunswordfist

They are not completely definitely. The medal regulates the power of all of The Guyvers. If it's damaged then the energy would be overwhelm their bodies and eat them alive.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"They are not completely definitely. The medal regulates the power of all of The Guyvers. If it's damaged then the energy would be overwhelm their bodies and eat them alive."
Spider-Man can't damage Guyver one's medal..so who cares?
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SUNMAN
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"They are not completely definitely. The medal regulates the power of all of The Guyvers. If it's damaged then the energy would be overwhelm their bodies and eat them alive."
"
He could if Guyver just stood still and let him go at it, maybe with a weapon or something, but it would never happen in a fight. Guyver would not let him do it. And Spidey would not think to do it, so it does not matter.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
He could if Guyver just stood still and let him go at it, maybe with a weapon or something, but it would never happen in a fight. Guyver would not let him do it. And Spidey would not think to do it, so it does not matter.
"
I don't even think he could then but even if he could Spider-man isn't good enough to beat the Guyver.He's leaps and bounds ahead of Spider-Man as far as fighting skill is concerned.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gunswordfist
Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

How can he not damage his medal? It's made out of the exact same material as Guyver 2's.SUNMAN said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"

Vance Astro said:

"

As you requested:

"
Just for the record Guyver II's control medal was already damaged before the fight from a big car crash and explosion before it ever combined with its host. This is something that should be kept in mind
"

The truck accident did not hurt damage Guyver 2's medal. The case with all the Guyver Units went under the truck undamaged when that guy (forget his name?) got hit. 
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gunswordfist
SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
"
I repeat, Spider-Man always aims for the head and he's fast enough to do it.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SUNMAN
gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

How can he not damage his medal? It's made out of the exact same material as Guyver 2's.SUNMAN said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"

Vance Astro said:

"

As you requested:

"
"

The truck accident did not hurt damage Guyver 2's medal. The case with all the Guyver Units went under the truck undamaged when that guy (forget his name?) got hit. "
false the guyver 2's medal was already slightly damaged when it was recovered, but it seemed to be okay otherwise. They thought it would be fine so the dude used it. I think that combined with Guyver I's attcak is what defeated Guyver II.

gunswordfist said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
"
"
Not always. And Guyver has been shown to be faster than Spidey. I will give you Spidey is more agile.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
gunswordfist said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
"
"
And that would be a lie and the Guyver could block it.Again you have no point.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rei-Kai

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gunswordfist
SUNMAN said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"

"

Vance Astro said:

"

As you requested:

"
"

The truck accident did not hurt damage Guyver 2's medal. The case with all the Guyver Units went under the truck undamaged when that guy (forget his name?) got hit. "
false the guyver 2's medal was already slightly damaged when it was recovered, but it seemed to be okay otherwise. They thought it would be fine so the dude used it. I think that combined with Guyver I's attcak is what defeated Guyver II.

No, only the bomb hurt Guyver 2's medal. Not the truck crash.
gunswordfist said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
"
"
Not always. And Guyver has been shown to be faster than Spidey. I will give you Spidey is more agile.
"

How has Guyver been shown to be faster?Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Vance Astro said:
"gunswordfist said:
"
"
"
And that would be a lie and the Guyver could block it.Again you have no point.
"

The Guyver would not be fast enough to block it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
gunswordfist said:
"The Guyver would not be fast enough to block it."
Why not? He's a bullet timer just like Spider-Man.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By gunswordfist
Static Shock said:
"gunswordfist said:
"The Guyver would not be fast enough to block it."
Why not? He's a bullet timer just like Spider-Man."
Good point but The Guyver dodges bullets. He doesn't block them. And The Guyver loves to sit still and have the enemy attack first. lol
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Rei-Kai

Guyver treats bullets like they're slow. The kind of things Guyver has had to deal with, Spidey wouldn't last 5min against.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
gunswordfist said:
"Good point but The Guyver dodges bullets. He doesn't block them. And The Guyver loves to sit still and have the enemy attack first. lol"
Spider-Man does the same thing.

Rei-Kai said:
"Guyver treats bullets like they're slow.
So does Spider-Man.