The Flood vs Marvel Earth and Justice league Earth

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

The Flood

A species of intelligent space firing I.A parasites created by the legendary Precursors to exterminate species they considered not worth the Mantle of responsibility. The Flood only thinks one thing; Spreading. Once present, the only way to exterminate it is by destroying every single spore of it. Basically, everything.

The Flood is able to consume every organic matter and as well mechanical, able to use them against their "food". They can also wield any kind of weapons. Once with enough mass, a Gravemind will be born and the Flood will become intelligent and smart. This was the ultimate downfall of the Forerunner, with over 3 million world and billions of ships. The Deacon Gravemind know as the Primordial was able to strike the Forerunners from the shadows, turn their military A.i against them and defeat the Empire on a exhaustive war.

Since the Flood can only consume and has no fear and doesn't need resources. Defeating enemies is easy to them, even if takes time. A single flood spore can destroy a species and take over an entire planet.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Frocharocha

Anyone? Ok, then my vote goes to Gravemind.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Most of the big guns in marvel and DC are outright immune to any sort of infection. So let's say Thor, is going to ruin the gravemind's day with his godblasts.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Frocharocha said:

You need better parameters for the battle. As of now Marvel and Justice League blinkstomp the flood.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Generally speaking, most sci-fi universes short of the Culture, Doctor Who, or Xelee sequence can't compete with comic book settings meaningfully.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

You need better parameters for the battle. As of now Marvel and Justice League blinkstomp the flood.

Well. Small Flood Outbreaks around booth worlds. When the thing get's ugly. The cities are the battlefield.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

Well. Small Flood Outbreaks around booth worlds. When the thing get's ugly. The cities are the battlefield.

Superman still works them over in an eyeblink.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

So marvel and Justice league earth together have Alan Scott and Franklin Richards (both bloodlusted could solo) and a multitude of other people that I am way to lazy to name.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

The Flood loses

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Frocharocha

@dondave said:

The Flood loses

The weakest of Forerunner units could burst continents. The Forerunners bursted entire Solar Systems trying to contain the Flood. if Superman breathed air infected with Flood spore, he would mutate very slowly.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

Beyonder or Molecule Man remove them from existence on Marvel Earth

Flash kills them all in less than 10 seconds.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frocharocha

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

Isn't the Beyonder and the molecule man Cosmic beings?

At this battle, only the earthlings can fight.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mirabel

@Frocharocha said:

@dondave said:

The Flood loses

The weakest of Forerunner units could burst continents. The Forerunners bursted entire Solar Systems trying to contain the Flood. if Superman breathed air infected with Flood spore, he would mutate very slowly.

The burden of proof that the flood could infect Superman is wholly on you. And I've played Halo, and those grunts I can shoot apart with pistols are in no way continent busters.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Wally West solos really easily. Oh, and Batman creates a counter-culture neospore and introduces it into the ecosystem, which destroys the entire flood and also makes water taste like cream soda. Yay, thanks Batman!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dextersinister

Marvel and DC work with an obscenely high and unrealistic level of teh not to solve real world problems but fictional ones such as the flood, you don't even need heavy hitters as any group of named scientists will be able to wipe it out within a 3 issue arc.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Frocharocha

@Mirabel said:

@Frocharocha said:

@dondave said:

The Flood loses

The burden of proof that the flood could infect Superman is wholly on you. And I've played Halo, and those grunts I can shoot apart with pistols are in no way continent busters.

The grunts are almost slaves on the Covenant. And they are not Forerunners. They rebelled 3 times. A War Sphinx is like 20 feet tall and can become even bigger. Like 50 feet tall. Whomever, they were already outdated long before the Forerunner-Flood war. The Forerunners are extinct for like 102,000 years. Only some survived. Their creators, whose created the Flood are billions of years old. They constructed eternal buildings. Superman could hit them for billions of years and it wouldn't even scratch.

No Caption Provided
Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hksaru

Dr. Strange solos

Luthor stomps

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Frocharocha :

You know full well what I mean by grunt. I mean cheap disposable cannon fodder, not the actual UNIT called a grunt.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By TerryBogard2014

Classic strange

Zatanna

Dr.Fate

Get batman ironman,reed richards and so forth of both worlds brightest and the flood are gonna end up being nothing but pets in supermans fortress of solitude

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

The shameless Halo wanking that is going on in here is horrific.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frocharocha

@Lord_Johnathan said:

The shameless Halo wanking that is going on in here is horrific.

I'm just trying to show the Flood isn't that easy to kill. Yes, DC heroes and Marvel ones would give a hell of a job against the Flood. But isn't easy when dealing with a huge octopus with like 3.000.000 of Q.I

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mk111

This seems like a stomp.

Basically, an alien vs every single Marvel and Justice League being on Earth. LOL.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Frocharocha:

You pulled that number out of your arse. And an IQ past 200 is completely meaningless scientifically. Not to mention the gravemind has made some tactically questionable maneuvers, like throwing easily slaughtered cannon fodder at the Chief instead of trying to stop him with something that could meaningfully slow him down. Character shields or not, the Flood still got it's ass kicked by a supersoldier whom Spider-man could pummel.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frocharocha

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Frocharocha:

You pulled that number out of your arse. And an IQ past 200 is completely meaningless scientifically. Not to mention the gravemind has made some tactically questionable maneuvers, like throwing easily slaughtered cannon fodder at the Chief instead of trying to stop him with something that could meaningfully slow him down. Character shields or not, the Flood still got it's ass kicked by a supersoldier whom Spider-man could pummel.

Chief is the luckiest fictions character i know. Everyone else died. Other than that, a lot of Marvel heroes or DC ones would kick his ass. But he still is super human. Not much as superman or anything. But he's still able to kill many heroes with a single blow. As show in comics. They had more guns than the Forerunners did.

The Gravemind is a collection of thousands of minds in a single being. How can he don't be that smart? Anyway the game is science fiction

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By 14NC3

DC and Marvel win after a normal battle. Both Earths face things like these like every week lol. This is nothing that they haven't faced before, there have been countless alien threats from other universes that both earths have beaten. Either of the Earths could solo

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Frocharocha :

The system of measuring an IQ doesn't allow for numbers past 200 because it's meant to be an "out of the number of humanity X is this number" system. Literally ONE person on the entire planet would have an IQ of 200. Incorporating aliens would render the entire system as we know it useless. And as I said, character shields or not, the fact is that the flood challenged and lost to Master chief and his bumbling spacelizard sidekick the Arbiter.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

Ahem, Beyonder is a mutant inhuman currently I believe. But even without him Doctor Strange solos. Thor can solo with time. Doctor Doom, Reed Richards, or Iron Man can spend 2 days and eliminate the Flood with tech(or Doom steals a cosmic beings power again).

As for DC Earth. Flash solos, Superman can solo, Martian Manhunter can solo, Dr Fate can solo. The Green Lanterns can pick up 90% of the flood and fling them into the sun. There is NO conceivable way that the Flood can take this at all on Marvel or DC Earth.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Frocharocha

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha said:

Ahem, Beyonder is a mutant inhuman currently I believe. But even without him Doctor Strange solos. Thor can solo with time. Doctor Doom, Reed Richards, or Iron Man can spend 2 days and eliminate the Flood with tech(or Doom steals a cosmic beings power again).

As for DC Earth. Flash solos, Superman can solo, Martian Manhunter can solo, Dr Fate can solo. The Green Lanterns can pick up 90% of the flood and fling them into the sun. There is NO conceivable way that the Flood can take this at all on Marvel or DC Earth.

Not even with an army of billions of star system ship busters and trillions of infected and biomass?

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Frocharocha :

Numbers are only meaningful if the swarmers can hurt the swarmee and if the swarmee lacks an effective way to hurt the swarm, like a normal man would be slaughtered by a killer bee hive, but a man in a bee suit with a flamethrower could kill as many bee hives as he wanted without any risk.. In the case of guys like Thor or Superman, they can both kill the swarm in vast numbers and can't be hurt by it in any meaningful way.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Frocharocha: Not when your army of billions and trillions are all cannon fodder for the powers of Marvel and DC earth

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@beautifulrevery said:

@Frocharocha: Not when your army of billions and trillions are all cannon fodder for the powers of Marvel and DC earth

I mean if Arby and the Chief could do what they did to the flood, imagine a dream team of say; Thor and Superman? Imagine what they could do to the flood.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Chaos Prime

Heres my team to first encounter the flood while the rest of Marvel/JLE hang back..

Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Magneto & Iron Man for Team Marvel.

& Zoom, Swamp-Thing, Kyle Rayner & Black Lightning for team DC.

Imo these 8 will do enough damage for the remaining members to finish the Flood off once & for all :)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By Strider1992

Marvel and DC stomp with ease.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@beautifulrevery said:

I mean if Arby and the Chief could do what they did to the flood, imagine a dream team of say; Thor and Superman? Imagine what they could do to the flood.

Imagine Surfer and Superman. Surfer and Martian Manhunter. They shut down the gravemind via telepathy and the Flood is a headless dying beast.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Frocharocha

@beautifulrevery said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Imagine Surfer and Superman. Surfer and Martian Manhunter. They shut down the gravemind via telepathy and the Flood is a headless dying beast.

Can they make super I.A as go rough? Then, the Flood has no hope at all.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ToO_RaW

I am a major Halo fan, but there are too many beings above the Flood in Marvel and DC.

Flood gets owned.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Frocharocha:

No Caption Provided

Franklin Richards made Galactus his bitch.

He solos the flood.

Along with all his other powers the flood don't stand a chance.

Powers

Franklin Richards has been stated to be an Omega Level Mutant. Franklin Richards is a mutant with vast psionic powers. When Franklin achieves the conscious use of his full powers, he will have telepathic powers, tremendous telekinetic powers, the ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts, and the ability to rearrange the molecular structure of matter and energy, even up to a cosmic scale. His powers are so great that he has been compared to the Celestials, although it is said to be even greater than them, rather than other mutants. This accusation is made by Doctor Doom. He has enough power to even scare Galactus. In terms of unrealized potential and young age, Franklin Richards is considered to be the most powerful Earth-bound character in the Marvel Universe.

Reality Manipulation: Ability to manipulate reality in cosmic level and vast reality warping powers on a potentially infinite level. His abilities are so great that even at such a young age he can create “pocket” universes in alternate realities (A pocket universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size.). After regaining his powers from a temporary loss, the first thing Franklin did with his nigh unlimited powers was to create a Universe, easily.

Molecular Manipulation: Ability to re-arrange molecules up to a cosmic scale.

Telepathy: One of the most powerful telepaths, he can read minds and project his own thoughts into the minds of others within an unlimited radius. His notable abilities include:

• Telepathic Illusion: Ability to create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.
  • Telepathic Cloak: Can mask his presence from being detected by others. He can extend these defenses to others around him as well.
  • Mind Link: Ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual.
  • Telepathic Camouflage: Ability to mask himself, and other peoples' presence from those around him. Can telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance to those around him quite different than what they actually are, for example, changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more detailed disguising.
  • Mind Control: Ability to control the minds of others.
  • Mind Possession: Ability to possess the mind of another and use that being's body as his own.
  • Mind Alteration: Ability to alter the minds of others by force of will.
  • Mental Amnesia: Ability to cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or even in a group of people.
  • Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others' minds.
  • Psionic Blasts: Can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and can even kill an adversary.
  • Astral Projection: Ability to Astral Travel and communicate with others astrally through his own will, or through contact with the thoughts and memories of others. In the astral realm, he can use his powers to create "ectoplasmic" objects.
  • Mental Detection: Can sense the presence of other superhuman mutants within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
  • Mind Transferal: Able to transfer both his mind and powers into other host bodies should his own physical body be somehow killed.

Telekinesis: Possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects, and to some extent energy psionically. He can “lift” as much as 10 tons of weight at such an undeveloped age and potentially an unlimited amount of weight. This enables him to “fly” at great speed.

• Bio-Blasts: Ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts which he generates from his body's extrasensory potential.

Precognitive Dreams: Precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events. Although there are countless possible futures, Franklin foresees the most probable future path, and therefore his predictions usually come true. Franklin seemingly cannot foresee events more than roughly a few days in the future. Franklin's precognitive power developed to the point at which he could see images of future events when conscious.

Dream-Self Projection: Ability to place himself in a trance-like state while remaining fully conscious. While he is in this trance, he can project an intangible, ghostlike image of himself to another location, through which he can see and hear what goes on at the location. What Franklin has called the “dreams” he has while in this state are not truly dreams, but his conscious awareness of the environment into which he has projected his “dream-self.”

Franklin Richards has imposed mental blocks within his own mind to prevent him from using most of his psionic potential while he is still such a young child. It is possible that the strength of these blocks has faded over time, or that they cannot prevent him from utilizing his full powers unconsciously, as he did in creating the alternate reality to which he dispatched his parents and others following their clash with Onslaught. The mental blocks also work only when Franklin is in his physical body; his astral form can apparently use all of his psionic potential if it has separated from his physical form.

The mental blocks did not restrict Franklin from using his precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events.

He also killed Celestials who could wipe the flood from existence with a thought.

I don't see how The Flood can destroy Omega Level Mutants who have powers such as these.

• Thermokinesis
  • Thermal Vision
  • Cryokinesis
  • Organic-Ice Form
  • Hydrokinesis
  • Molecular Moisture Conversion
  • Ice Clone Generation

Empathic Power Mimicry

Empathic Power Mimicry

Power and Aura Absorption

• Increased Size and Strength
  • Bone Claws
  • Breathing Fire
  • Hex Bolts
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Luck Manipulation

Telepathy

Telepathic Defense

• Telepathic Cloak
  • Cloak Mind
  • Psychic Shield

Telepathic Illusions

• Telepathic Camouflage

Telepathic Manipulation

• Mind Control
  • Mind Possession
  • Personality Alteration:
  • Mental Paralysis.
  • Mental Amnesia
  • Mind Transferral
  • Heal Trauma
  • Mental Sedating
  • Neural Jumpstart
  • Dilate Power
  • Mind Link
  • Psychic Blast
  • Astral Projection:
  • Mental Detection
  • Psychic Firebird

Telekinesis

• Interstellar Travel:
  • Cosmic Pyrokinesis
  • Telekinetic Sensitivity
  • Resurrection:
  • Immortality
  • Temporal Manipulation:

Existence Mastery

Yeah the flood is SCREWED.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Frocharocha said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Can they make super I.A as go rough? Then, the Flood has no hope at all.

...what? I mean yes the flood has no hope at all but what is the bolded?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Frocharocha

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Frocharocha:

No Caption Provided

Franklin Richards made Galactus his bitch.

He solos the flood.

Along with all his other powers the flood don't stand a chance.

Powers

Franklin Richards has been stated to be an Omega Level Mutant. Franklin Richards is a mutant with vast psionic powers. When Franklin achieves the conscious use of his full powers, he will have telepathic powers, tremendous telekinetic powers, the ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts, and the ability to rearrange the molecular structure of matter and energy, even up to a cosmic scale. His powers are so great that he has been compared to the Celestials, although it is said to be even greater than them, rather than other mutants. This accusation is made by Doctor Doom. He has enough power to even scare Galactus. In terms of unrealized potential and young age, Franklin Richards is considered to be the most powerful Earth-bound character in the Marvel Universe.

Reality Manipulation: Ability to manipulate reality in cosmic level and vast reality warping powers on a potentially infinite level. His abilities are so great that even at such a young age he can create “pocket” universes in alternate realities (A pocket universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size.). After regaining his powers from a temporary loss, the first thing Franklin did with his nigh unlimited powers was to create a Universe, easily.

Molecular Manipulation: Ability to re-arrange molecules up to a cosmic scale.

Telepathy: One of the most powerful telepaths, he can read minds and project his own thoughts into the minds of others within an unlimited radius. His notable abilities include:

• Telepathic Illusion: Ability to create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.
  • Telepathic Cloak: Can mask his presence from being detected by others. He can extend these defenses to others around him as well.
  • Mind Link: Ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual.
  • Telepathic Camouflage: Ability to mask himself, and other peoples' presence from those around him. Can telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance to those around him quite different than what they actually are, for example, changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more detailed disguising.
  • Mind Control: Ability to control the minds of others.
  • Mind Possession: Ability to possess the mind of another and use that being's body as his own.
  • Mind Alteration: Ability to alter the minds of others by force of will.
  • Mental Amnesia: Ability to cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or even in a group of people.
  • Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others' minds.
  • Psionic Blasts: Can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and can even kill an adversary.
  • Astral Projection: Ability to Astral Travel and communicate with others astrally through his own will, or through contact with the thoughts and memories of others. In the astral realm, he can use his powers to create "ectoplasmic" objects.
  • Mental Detection: Can sense the presence of other superhuman mutants within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
  • Mind Transferal: Able to transfer both his mind and powers into other host bodies should his own physical body be somehow killed.

Telekinesis: Possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects, and to some extent energy psionically. He can “lift” as much as 10 tons of weight at such an undeveloped age and potentially an unlimited amount of weight. This enables him to “fly” at great speed.

• Bio-Blasts: Ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts which he generates from his body's extrasensory potential.

Precognitive Dreams: Precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events. Although there are countless possible futures, Franklin foresees the most probable future path, and therefore his predictions usually come true. Franklin seemingly cannot foresee events more than roughly a few days in the future. Franklin's precognitive power developed to the point at which he could see images of future events when conscious.

Dream-Self Projection: Ability to place himself in a trance-like state while remaining fully conscious. While he is in this trance, he can project an intangible, ghostlike image of himself to another location, through which he can see and hear what goes on at the location. What Franklin has called the “dreams” he has while in this state are not truly dreams, but his conscious awareness of the environment into which he has projected his “dream-self.”

Franklin Richards has imposed mental blocks within his own mind to prevent him from using most of his psionic potential while he is still such a young child. It is possible that the strength of these blocks has faded over time, or that they cannot prevent him from utilizing his full powers unconsciously, as he did in creating the alternate reality to which he dispatched his parents and others following their clash with Onslaught. The mental blocks also work only when Franklin is in his physical body; his astral form can apparently use all of his psionic potential if it has separated from his physical form.

The mental blocks did not restrict Franklin from using his precognitive abilities, which manifest themselves in his dreams, enabling him to envision possible future events.

He also killed Celestials who could wipe the flood from existence with a thought.

I don't see how The Flood can destroy Omega Level Mutants who have powers such as these.

• Thermokinesis
  • Thermal Vision
  • Cryokinesis
  • Organic-Ice Form
  • Hydrokinesis
  • Molecular Moisture Conversion
  • Ice Clone Generation

Empathic Power Mimicry

Empathic Power Mimicry

Power and Aura Absorption

• Increased Size and Strength
  • Bone Claws
  • Breathing Fire
  • Hex Bolts
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Luck Manipulation

Telepathy

Telepathic Defense

• Telepathic Cloak
  • Cloak Mind
  • Psychic Shield

Telepathic Illusions

• Telepathic Camouflage

Telepathic Manipulation

• Mind Control
  • Mind Possession
  • Personality Alteration:
  • Mental Paralysis.
  • Mental Amnesia
  • Mind Transferral
  • Heal Trauma
  • Mental Sedating
  • Neural Jumpstart
  • Dilate Power
  • Mind Link
  • Psychic Blast
  • Astral Projection:
  • Mental Detection
  • Psychic Firebird

Telekinesis

• Interstellar Travel:
  • Cosmic Pyrokinesis
  • Telekinetic Sensitivity
  • Resurrection:
  • Immortality
  • Temporal Manipulation:

Existence Mastery

Yeah the flood is SCREWED.

Okay, Flood is screwed.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RingSlinger

People referring to DC Earth as "Justice League Earth" is making me cringe

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone solos.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

the flood can infect people via air borne spores

they destroy anything short of a celestial.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

#43  Edited By tomlikesfries

Mismatch. Anyway, I believe battles including entire fictional universes aren't allowed anymore.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

If galactic incineration couldn't stop the Flood, I don't think Marvel/Justice League would stop the Flood. Batman, for example, is just one man with billions of dollars of technology. The Forerunners made the Halo Rings that rid the entire galaxy of life and that barely stopped the Gravemind. That said, Superman and Flash are fast enough (and them, as well as most other heroes are probably immune to infection) to dodge all of the Graveminds attacks. Wally as far as I've seen has faster metabolism, but he hasn't shown immunity to diseases.

So yeah, restrictions need to be made for beings like Thor, Superman, Dr.Strange, and others that can instantly eradicate most Flood Forms, but those aren't needed directly against Gravemind.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheTmac

The Flood lose

Flash,Superman,Thor,MM,Hulk,Silver Surfer could solo the flood.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NeonGameWave

The Flood can`t win.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MorganFreeman

The geniuses of each world will be able to develop counter-measures to the Flood once they get themselves a sample of the species. Dr. Doom, Richards, Batman, Luthor, etc.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Frocharocha

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

If galactic incineration couldn't stop the Flood, I don't think Marvel/Justice League would stop the Flood. Batman, for example, is just one man with billions of dollars of technology. The Forerunners made the Halo Rings that rid the entire galaxy of life and that barely stopped the Gravemind. That said, Superman and Flash are fast enough (and them, as well as most other heroes are probably immune to infection) to dodge all of the Graveminds attacks. Wally as far as I've seen has faster metabolism, but he hasn't shown immunity to diseases.

So yeah, restrictions need to be made for beings like Thor, Superman, Dr.Strange, and others that can instantly eradicate most Flood Forms, but those aren't needed directly against Gravemind.

Couldn't Gravemind mind rape those dudes too? He could also easily hack Earth systems and turn them against the heroes for gaining time. But i think the best strategy to defeat those guys, for the exception of Thor, since he's a God, would be turning Oxygen into pure Flood spores. The Forerunners had a vastly army and almost every Forerunner soldier were super human like and they still lost.

Yeah, we should take guys like Thor out. But he would be send back to Asgard anyway, so he would still be defeated.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Frocharocha said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Couldn't Gravemind mind rape those dudes too? He could also easily hack Earth systems and turn them against the heroes for gaining time. But i think the best strategy to defeat those guys, for the exception of Thor, since he's a God, would be turning Oxygen into pure Flood spores. The Forerunners had a vastly army and almost every Forerunner soldier were soldier like and they still lost.

Yeah, we should take guys like Thor out. But he would be send back to Asgard anyway, so he would still be defeated.

Yeah but from what I've seen from most powerhouses, they're heavily resistant to mind control. Street levelers are susceptible though.

Also I advice you not to take out every single Powerhouse or the heroes would be goners. Street levelers alone would get creamed against Gravemind.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@MorganFreeman said:

The geniuses of each world will be able to develop counter-measures to the Flood once they get themselves a sample of the species. Dr. Doom, Richards, Batman, Luthor, etc.

No they won't the fore runners couldn't and they created freaking galaxy lvl weapons