Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By daak1212
@The Dark Huntress said:
"How to Start a Battle. Your OP needs to be more detailed.  "

How so? 

Really I dont think a location would have any effect unless I say a volcano where I clearly stacked the odds. 
 Bloodlusted?  Unless I clarified take them at normal levels 
 K.O Death etc etc no BFR
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mrtrickster

I don't think flash is capable bfr doomsday. doomsday for the win.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

Doomsday got this. IS this is HP doomsday . I dont see much Regular Characters can beat this man if any. HIs adapting powers are too great.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

bump
WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

Wally

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HumanNumber

Doomsday need's to "die" before he adapts, doesn't he? And the stipulation is ko or death. Wally and his IMP.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. This is an interesting thread, I'd go with Wally but HP Doomsday was seriously badass. I don't think he had the ability at this point to Evolve on the fly.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday was a walking plot device monster. He'd probably win unless Wally had perfect knowledge on what it took to beat him, as he is technically capable of recreating the action that eventually permanently put Doomsday down.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Speed Steal allowed? Would DD adapt to it?

If not, Doomsday stomps

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday rips him limb from limb. Mismatch.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KanyeCosby

Doomsday stomps.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rhistr

Only way Flash could totally kill him is to BFR him to the end of time, I think

No Caption Provided

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

speedsteal

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Doomsday already won when brainiac was controlling him

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday SPITE.

He'd adapt instantly to counter or negate Flash's speed.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Doomsday already stomped Flash.

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:

H/P Doomsday SPITE.

Oh lawdy didn't even think of this. If Doomsday adapted to Flash's speed, GG DC universe

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday already wrecked wally in seconds during Doomsday wars when Brainiac brought back hunterprey dd from the end of time and used it for his goals. Not only did he beat wally alone, but wally combined with Hal, martian manhunter, wonder woman, plastic man, astro force orion all together.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tj849

This can go either way

Doomsday stomps or...

Wally via BFR blitzes him to the end of time

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: When DD beat Wally was Wally using his full combat speed which is at least PICOSECOND, his perception speed which sees people as frozen, phasing, bfr?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@supermanforever: When DD beat Wally was Wally using his full combat speed which is at least PICOSECOND, his perception speed which sees people as frozen, phasing, bfr?

with bfr he might win, without dont see that happening.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Without BFR, I say stalemate. DD should never come close to seeing or hitting Wally. While Flash can't stop DD. BFR is only option.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@p00ty said:

@supermanforever: Without BFR, I say stalemate. DD should never come close to seeing or hitting Wally. While Flash can't stop DD. BFR is only option.

Doomsday has defeated the Flash easily before as well as wonder-woman, and martian manhunter at the same time near effortlessly. He has blitzed Superman multiple times. He is definitely fast enough to deal with the flash, already has.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Doomsday rips him limb from limb. Mismatch.

@goldking said:

H/P Doomsday SPITE.

Doomsday already stomped Flash.

Doomsday already wrecked wally in seconds during Doomsday wars when Brainiac brought back hunterprey dd from the end of time and used it for his goals. Not only did he beat wally alone, but wally combined with Hal, martian manhunter, wonder woman, plastic man, astro force orion all together.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

In an issue this would be a victory for Doomsday in some asinine way, in a battle thread he's never seeing Wally, let alone hitting him.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: And Spider-Man has dealt with Flash. Just because it happened in a comic(where Characters are nerfed, forget powers and plot is more important than showcasing powers) doesn't mean it happens that way on CV.

Post 30 sums it up very nicely.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@p00ty said:

@cable_extreme: And Spider-Man has dealt with Flash. Just because it happened in a comic(where Characters are nerfed, forget powers and plot is more important than showcasing powers) doesn't mean it happens that way on CV.

Post 30 sums it up very nicely.

I don't think it does, Doomsday (especially H/P) is meant to be an unstoppable and unbeatable juggernaut. His power is basically anti-hax to the point where no one (excluding celestial forces) has any advantage over him in anything. The Flash, Superman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter were all already defeated by Doomsday, and everyone but Superman was defeated at the same time. He has NEVER had a problem with anyone's speed. Even before his Hunter/Prey amp, Superman remarked about how much trouble he had keeping up with Doomsday and worried he couldn't be fast enough to beat him. Doomsday has defeated the flash on more than one occasion as well and each one was taking on a team consisting of Flash. Flash by himself gets stomped based on showings.

Sure you could argue theoretically, but the same can be said for someone like Iceman, he has potential but has yet to show anything even close to the consistency he is argued here on comicvine.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

I'm not arguing theoretically. I'm talking about what Flash has actually done. I'm going to ask you for scans showing what DD can do. I can provide scans for Flash if requested.

Flash has PICOSECOND combat speed. Can DD fight at those speeds? Can he tag someone that fast? Scans please

Flash sees people like Superman as frozen. Does DD have perception that fast? Scans please

Flash can vibrate Molecules to the point they explode. Did he attempt that on DD? Scans please

Did Flash attempt BFR on DD? Scans please.

So I know that PLOT dictates that DD is unstoppable in a comic. But since Flash has done everything I listed above more than once, I see no reason to believe DD is unstoppable on CV.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@p00ty:

I'm not arguing theoretically. I'm talking about what Flash has actually done. I'm going to ask you for scans showing what DD can do. I can provide scans for Flash if requested.

Show me an example of the Flash, or ANYONE using their speed as an advantage over H/P Doomsday, or even DoS Doomsday. Based on showings such as the Flash getting defeated by Doomsday in at least two separate occasions, blitzing and defeating the whole Justice League with the Flash included.... Your point doesn't add up. Sure the Flash is faster, but Doomsday isn't slow and has a plethora of blitzing feats on speedsters.

Flash has PICOSECOND combat speed. Can DD fight at those speeds? Can he tag someone that fast? Scans please

He has tagged the Flash... twice....

I know he at least has nanosecond speed based on his showings blitzing everyone, he hasn't shown picosecond but he hasn't ever shown a problem with anyone's speed either. He would most likely adapt to counter the Flash's speed like he did to counter Martian Manhunter's phasing.

Flash sees people like Superman as frozen. Does DD have perception that fast? Scans please

Perhaps his most high-end feats, but Super-man holds back a lot.

Flash can vibrate Molecules to the point they explode. Did he attempt that on DD? Scans please

I'm not sure what you are asking here, you want me to make your argument for you?

Did Flash attempt BFR on DD? Scans please.

There is no BFR allowed in this fight....

So I know that PLOT dictates that DD is unstoppable in a comic. But since Flash has done everything I listed above more than once, I see no reason to believe DD is unstoppable on CV

Doomsday's whole power is plot, he magically adapts or is immune to basically everything. His whole H/P run was him just wrecking house against everyone including the Flash (post revive).

This fight has been done in comics more than once, and Doomsday has stomped horribly. That is as decisive as it can possibly get.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Just because it happened in comics doesn't mean it happens that way on CV. We use Characters at their best and ignore PIS and plot. Comics don't follow those rules.

Shortly, I'll show Flash using his abilities at their best without Plot hindering him. We'll see how DD fares then.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@cable_extreme: Just because it happened in comics doesn't mean it happens that way on CV. We use Characters at their best and ignore PIS and plot. Comics don't follow those rules.

Shortly, I'll show Flash using his abilities at their best without Plot hindering him. We'll see how DD fares then.

Flash in his own runs is a plot machine as well.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kidolio

Few questions, does this doomsday evolve without dying, has flash ever tried to speed steal doomsday because he doesn’t use it against people he should, and if doomsday can easily beat flash why can’t do he the same to Superman as Superman doesn’t have speed feats to match flash so doomsday can just punch Superman a couple hundred times with no resistance.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LightingJack

Bump

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points