The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By The_Dark_Lot
@reaverlation said:

@the_dark_lot: But no has said Flash is undefeatable.People who defend Wally have gave great reasons to why he can win in his matches(that he can win mind you)but people just look for the bad in him.Like people have claimed Thor can beat Wally which is laughable or Hulk or Aquaman but when a case is made for Flash,people claim PIS or anything related to that.But there is a reason to why Wally wins because he has something that is overlooked by many:Speed.Wally has a huge speed advantage against everybody he faces and that's why he wins most of the time

Ok then who could beat Wally from Marvel if Wally was bloodlusted you have to agree to someone if your gonna claim you don't think he's un-defeatable. I never claimed you said that btw I just said it's obvious from all your posts that you don't believe anyone besides Zoom could beat Wally from Marvel or DC universe. If your gonna say that's not true than please tell me one Marvel character who you think could beat a bloodlusted Wally that's lower than cosmic lvl(Galacttus, Phoenix, Celestials etc). Trying to explain your opinion of why you think he wins doesn't change the fact that you indeed think he would win vs everyone.

@dredeuced said:

Just stop responding to him guys. He's some lying troll that's been banned a dozen times for posting the same garbage and attacking the same people on this forum over and over. He's got a vendetta and he's going to keep lying and keep attacking you as people until he gets flagged enough, which will happen in due time.

See your language there was an attack, nothing I've said could be misconstrued as such. I simply do not agree with you. The majority of people on the vine also don't agree that Silver surfer would lose to Wally, are they all trolls to?

I mean you can spite flag me for disagreeing but it will only get you banned for abusing the flag system. As i have not broken any forum rules i just don't agree Wally can beat everyone lol that's not an offense. Nor is it trolling.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Dredeuced

@the_dark_lot: I've pointed out your lies plenty of times and you specifically called out several posters to tell the forum to disregard them. You're a hypocrite, go away.

And yeah, lots of people disagree with me on Surfer vs Wally, go figure you're the only one who's a problem.

You made your account 3 days ago and have since done nothing but post in or create threads to bash Wally and people who support Wally while lying about posters and trying to turn people against them. You're a blight, a cancer that keeps popping up every couple of months because your hobby is trolling a comic forum.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It amazes me where this thread is going.

People here, mostly The_Dark_Lot, aren't paying attention to stipulations for the match. The Justice League are not said to have morals on or off, be default the rules here put their morals on. The Flash is still to be fighting to kill, so he is not holding back any of his powers.

Phasing, moving at his highest speeds, IMP, speed stealing are all completely fair game here. The whole league will die in a split second when Flash rips pieces of their internal organs out or phases material inside of them.

Interested in debating a morals on Wally? Bump up a Flash vs JLA, there are others that exist. Google them.

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_dark_lot: I've pointed out your lies plenty of times and you specifically called out several posters to tell the forum to disregard them, which is what I did to you. You're a hypocrite, go away.

Lies lol I haven't lied about anything, i said trying to debate to people who will NEVER agree that Wally could be beat by anyone is futile. You could prove me wrong by giving me a name of someone besides Zoom or cosmic level you think a bloodlusted Wally could be beat by? But me saying you don't think anyone could ever be beat by wally is hardly inaccurate when it's your consistent stance on every battle featuring him.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Dredeuced

@the_dark_lot said:

@dredeuced said:

@the_dark_lot: I've pointed out your lies plenty of times and you specifically called out several posters to tell the forum to disregard them, which is what I did to you. You're a hypocrite, go away.

Lies lol I haven't lied about anything, i said trying to debate to people who will NEVER agree that Wally could be beat by anyone is futile. You could prove me wrong by giving me a name of someone besides Zoom or cosmic level you think a bloodlusted Wally could be beat by? But me saying you don't think anyone could ever be beat by wally is hardly inaccurate when it's your consistent stance on every battle featuring him.

You have, multiple times, said I and others never admit the Flash loses. You say we treat him as an unbeatable god. These are lies, demonstrably false, even in the very threads you yourself have made I and others have said Wally loses or stops at a part in a gauntlet. I've literally told you that I have said Flash loses more often than he wins on this forum. You know it's true, too, but that doesn't matter to you because of who you are and what you do.

But you go on doing your horrible schtick of belittling posters because Flash threads have the most controversy, and as such give you the most ammunition to incite others. Stop remaking accounts. Seriously dude, how many bans is this? It's gotta be like 5 now, and that's only since I started posting.

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By The_Dark_Lot

@dredeuced said:

@the_dark_lot: I've pointed out your lies plenty of times and you specifically called out several posters to tell the forum to disregard them. You're a hypocrite, go away.

And yeah, lots of people disagree with me on Surfer vs Wally, go figure you're the only one who's a problem.

You made your account 3 days ago and have since done nothing but post in or create threads to bash Wally and people who support Wally while lying about posters and trying to turn people against them. You're a blight, a cancer that keeps popping up every couple of months because your hobby is trolling a comic forum.

And yet your the only one throwing insults frothing at the mouth and insulting people, i have consistently given good logical counters to different powers of a few heroes. Posed thought provoking battles involving heroes and villains who's powers directly counter one another. And sided with various heroes on a very unbiased lvl.

Perhaps your too invested in your personal favorite hero if you cannot handle logical debates vs him in the battle section which is what this forum is for.

No i do not believe Wally would instantly destroy the entire JL, not at all. I've never seen Wally capable of knocking out someone of Wonder women, superman, martian manhunter, Aquaman and Hal's durability before someone was able to get a hold of him. There are way more panels to suggest someone would tag him before he knocked out all those heroes than to suggest he would KO them all before they could respond.

That's my opinion, i don't expect you to agree, you've stated many times you think he would defeat them all easily, and your entitled to that.

Because I'm new here I'm not entitled to my opinion? Because other people also don't agree with you I must be them? Because my opinion's don't match your's i must be trolling? If i don't agree Wally beats all i should be banned?

Wow that's a pretty harsh stance on a battle debate forum.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash breaks the Justice League even worse than his power set

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Dredeuced

@the_dark_lot said:

@dredeuced said:

And yet your the only one throwing insults frothing at the mouth and insulting people, i have consistently given good logical counters to different powers of a few heroes. Posed thought provoking battles involving heroes and villains who's powers directly counter one another. And sided with various heroes on a very unbiased lvl.

Perhaps your too invested in your personal favorite hero if you cannot handle logical debates vs him in the battle section which is what this forum is for.

No i do not believe Wally would instantly destroy the entire JLA, not at all. I've never seen Wally capable of knocking out someone of Wonder women, superman, martian manhunter, and Hal's durability before someone was able to get a hold of him. There are way more panels to suggest someone would tag him before he knocked out all those heroes than to suggest he would KO them all before they could respond.

That's my opinion, i don't expect you to agree, you've stated many times you think he would defeat them all easily, and your entitled to that.

He's knocked out Mongul, Professor Zoom and white martians, and obviously the anti monitor feat. You know the feats and you ignore them. This isn't some lack of logic on my part, it's obstinate ignorance from you. But you're not actually ignorant, you're playing a role.

Of course there are way more panels to show Wally getting tagged by any number of people. You know why? Wally West has never been blood lusted. It is literally a theoretical application of Wally's powerset in a situation he's never been before. The closest we ever get is Zoom and Professor Zoom dicking around with the JL while hardly trying. Of course there are no panels of bloodlusted Wally West soloing the entire Justice League -- he's never been bloodlusted! But he has feats, impressive, outstanding ones of when he uses his powers to their extremes and people argue using those. The assumption is that, when Bloodlusted, he will fight to the best of his abilities so you naturally use his best feats. The same goes when people say Surfer is bloodlusted. When Surfer is bloodlusted we don't go to fights where Thor beat the crap out of him, we speculate on his crazy matter manipulation, speed and awareness that put him well over the likes of Thor. But it's not a problem when people use Surfer's best feats and ignore his lowballs. You only focus on people who treat Wally the same.

You're not a good poster. Your 40 post history is a bunch of hyperbole and mocking of other posters, or making mismatch threads (Wally vs Shaw, are you kidding me?) so you can try to, I don't know, say Wally is really weak or something?

I've only started calling you out because I'm sick of watching other people waste their time trying to respond to you while you rebuff them with "Don't listen to this guy, he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about! He thinks Wally can beat Eternity!" That last line is literally from your post history -- you lie and put words in our mouths to mock our arguments. I just want you banned again, because you always get banned.

Christ, Wally isn't even my favorite comics character. He's just in the most battles on this forum so I post in a lot of threads because I've read Flash and JL books. I also post in a lot of X-men threads because I've read a lot of X-men, but there's been waaaay more X-men and X-men offshoot comics that I don't have nearly the encyclopedic knowledge I have of Flash. Go figure I post in threads about stuff I've read. I also post in every Endless thread I see because Sandman is my favorite comic series ever.

Anyhow, everyone knows my stance on you and this thread. I'm done responding. Tag me all you want to mock me over and over like you do.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: you just made me picture flash in a bane mask... breaking the justice league members' backs one by one... :P

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: THE SALTIEST!!!! I can name sooooo many people that can beat a morals off wally that it isn't even funny...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: *zoom comes in with joker makeup*

"Youwannaknowwwwhowigotthesescarrrrrsssss???"

XD

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could john's the only one who stands a real chance if wally isn't holding back.

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By The_Dark_Lot

@dredeuced said:

@the_dark_lot said:

@dredeuced said:

No i do not believe Wally would instantly destroy the entire JLA, not at all. I've never seen Wally capable of knocking out someone of Wonder women, superman, martian manhunter, and Hal's durability before someone was able to get a hold of him. There are way more panels to suggest someone would tag him before he knocked out all those heroes than to suggest he would KO them all before they could respond.

He's knocked out Mongul, Professor Zoom and white martians, and obviously the anti monitor feat. You know the feats and you ignore them. This isn't some lack of logic on my part, it's obstinate ignorance from you. But you're not actually ignorant, you're playing a role.

Of course there are way more panels to show Wally getting tagged by any number of people. You know why? Wally West has never been blood lusted. It is literally a theoretical application of Wally's powerset in a situation he's never been before. The closest we ever get is Zoom and Professor Zoom dicking around with the JL while hardly trying. Of course there are no panels of bloodlusted Wally West soloing the entire Justice League -- he's never been bloodlusted! But he has feats, impressive, outstanding ones of when he uses his powers to their extremes and people argue using those. The assumption is that, when Bloodlusted, he will fight to the best of his abilities so you naturally use his best feats. The same goes when people say Surfer is bloodlusted. When Surfer is bloodlusted we don't go to fights where Thor beat the crap out of him, we speculate on his crazy matter manipulation, speed and awareness that put him well over the likes of Thor. But it's not a problem when people use Surfer's best feats and ignore his lowballs. You only focus on people who treat Wally the same.

You're not a good poster. Your 40 post history is a bunch of hyperbole and mocking of other posters, or making mismatch threads (Wally vs Shaw, are you kidding me?) so you can try to, I don't know, say Wally is really weak or something?

I've only started calling you out because I'm sick of watching other people waste their time trying to respond to you while you rebuff them with "Don't listen to this guy, he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about! He thinks Wally can beat Eternity!" That last line is literally from your post history -- you lie and put words in our mouths to mock our arguments. I just want you banned again, because you always get banned.

Christ, Wally isn't even my favorite comics character. He's just in the most battles on this forum so I post in a lot of threads because I've read Flash and JL books. I also post in a lot of X-men threads because I've read a lot of X-men, but there's been waaaay more X-men and X-men offshoot comics that I don't have nearly the encyclopedic knowledge I have of Flash. Go figure I post in threads about stuff I've read. I also post in every Endless thread I see because Sandman is my favorite comic series ever.

Anyhow, everyone knows my stance on you and this thread. I'm done responding. Tag me all you want to mock me over and over like you do.

You realize your just explaining why you think Wally can beat everyone and confirming what i said how you think Wally can beat everyone! As you have yet to name a single person besides Zoom in DC or Marvel you feel Wally could be beat by.

Also sorry you think so lowly of Marvel but Shaw is one of the most powerful Marvel villains he's a marvel villain teambuster, he's taken on the entire x-men and avengers team single handily, anyone losing to him would not be weak at all, he's a beast. i understand you think so highly of Wally but lowballing Shaw like saying he's unworthy of being match vs a single Dc hero when he has routinely beaten marvel teams is actually against the battle forum guidelines. And pretty hypocritical when you constantly accuse everyone else of doing that to Wally.

I'm sorry you take it as a personal insult when I say I think you feel Wally would defeat everyone, but a simple scroll through your posts shows you do indeed feel that way. It's not a personal attack just an observation, and i don't think anyone is convincing you of otherwise no matter how intelligent or reasonable their debate is. That's just your opinion and your entitled to it, but other people are also entitled not to agree with it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_dark_lot: silver surfer, beyonder, molecule man, doctor solar, ion, alan scott, thaos, strange, darkseid, parallax, the gaurdians, trion juggy, SA Superman, h'el(?), Odin, Zeus, galactus, eternity, infinty ,phoenix, adult franklin, celestials and the list goes ON AND ON. How rude of you to call us fanboys!

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Beware_My_Power
The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By The_Dark_Lot

@beware_my_power said:

@the_dark_lot: silver surfer, beyonder, molecule man, doctor solar, ion, alan scott, thaos, strange, darkseid, parallax, the gaurdians, trion juggy, SA Superman, h'el(?), Odin, Zeus, galactus, eternity, infinty ,phoenix, adult franklin, celestials and the list goes ON AND ON. How rude of you to call us fanboys!

Then I fully retract my statement in reference to you wholeheartedly, But the other people i mentioned do believe a bloodlusted Wally would beat SS, thanos, The guardians, and few others from that list, their words not mine.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By reaverlation

@beware_my_power: Wally can beat Surfer,ion sodam yet that fought prime,thanos,Darkseid,and h'el.Not the others :)

Also light speed stabs from Zoom don't help either :D

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@the_dark_lot: yeah, i own mainly dc comics and a large portion of them at least contain the flash. That's why you find me mainly at flash threads; I'm a huge fan with knowledge on his feats, but not a fanboy. I know when to take a loss :)

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: Wally can beat Surfer,ion sodam yet that fought prime,thanos,Darkseid,and h'el.Not the others :)

Also light speed stabs from Zoom don't help either :D

See I wasn't exaggerating.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@the_dark_lot: i'll reason with him... though if it's a slugfest with DS or the mad titan... wally could take it if OE and Thanos' shields were taken out, but that's too much a of a handicap. Sodam yat isn't flash-phobic and he was on prime's level, so he could definitely take wally down. Surfer just... wins. H'el... i just don't like, but i'll give it to him. :P

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By The_Dark_Lot

@dredeuced said:

Now putting Wally against Shaw was actually a very fair and good match-up that wouldn't be calling Wally weak whatsoever.

But if you want I can throw Wally against an extremely weak low lvl B list hero that counters his powers perfectly and would defeat Wally without Wally being able to do anything vs him at all. Bloodlusted, Morals off, no conditions.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@the_dark_lot said:

@reaverlation@dredeuced@flashgreatersigneveryone@beware_my_power

@cadencev2 These guys are all ultimate Flash Fanboys, there is literally no one in Marvel or DC they will agree can defeat Flash with morals off. Besides perhaps Zoom because he has done it on multiple occasions.

First and only warning. Pull a stunt like this again and and you're gone.

Fan wanked Flash is still fan wanked. He loses this.

An idea simple, yet compelling: if you don't have anything to contribute beyond bashing, don't post.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: aaaand... he comes in for the rescue!!! :)

The_Dark_Lot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By The_Dark_Lot

@saren said:

@the_dark_lot said:

@cadencev2 These guys are all ultimate Flash Fanboys, there is literally no one in Marvel or DC they will agree can defeat Flash with morals off. Besides perhaps Zoom because he has done it on multiple occasions.

You read everything he said and i'm the one your warning? and threatening to ban. So basically if anyone disagree's with DC fanboys you ban them even when there the ones insulting people, and not engaging in logical debate that breaks every rule on your battle forums.

Calling someone a fanboy when they are acting like one is not bannable offense anywhere on your forums rules. He can insult me in every manner call me a liar a hypocrite, stupid, but I say fanboy and I'm being threatened with a ban LOL that's prolly the most biased bad mod, blatant abuse of power I've ever seen on any forum board.

And no I don't think Wally can beat Surfer or the entire JL sorry but I don't and I'd rather be banned than have my freedom of speech denied from having a different opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman YAII

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@the_dark_lot said:

You read everything he said and i'm the one your warning? and threatening to ban. So basically if anyone disagree's with DC fanboys you ban them even when there the ones insulting people, and not engaging in logical debate that breaks every rule on your battle forums.

Calling someone a fanboy when they are acting like one is not bannable offense anywhere on your forums rules. He can insult me in every manner call me a liar a hypocrite, stupid, but I say fanboy and I'm being threatened with a ban LOL that's prolly the most biased bad mod, blatant abuse of power I've ever seen on any forum board.

And no I don't think Wally can beat Surfer or the entire JL sorry but I don't and I'd rather be banned than have my freedom of speech denied from having a different opinion.

I'm not even going to bother dignifying any inferences about my character you feel like drawing. Not worth the time or thought involved. If you want to believe I'm standing up for DC fanboys everywhere, go right ahead. No skin off my back.

I really don't care what you think about Wally West's power level. I don't care if you think he could beat the Presence or if you think the Condiment King's got his number. In case you want to keep the persecution complex up and allege that this is some form of favoritism on my part, here's all I have to say: what random strangers on the internet think about fictional battles between fictional characters is of minimal importance to me. Consequently, you can think whatever you want without anticipating moderation, but if you start calling other users out to bash them in public because you don't like the way a debate is going, that's not going to be tolerated.

I'll change that comment to Dredeuced into a warning. No big deal. You've used this account almost solely to lurk around Wally West threads and instigate, and you have lied about the things other users have said, you've misrepresented their arguments ad nauseam to make them look bad, and you have been a hypocrite about it. Those are objective observations, and now you think you're entitled to try and publicly shame users? No one here is acting like a fanboy. People are not fanboys because you don't like what they're saying.

Also, you have no freedom of speech here, and I don't know why people who get upset about not being allowed to flame immediately bring up the First Amendment. Freedom of speech only protects you from state action. Private entities can establish their own internal codes of conduct regarding expression, whether you like it or not. ComicVine is a private entity, free to impose penalties upon those availing of its services if its internal rules of expression are violated. Believing Wally West can't beat the Silver Surfer is perfectly fine. Attacking people who believe the contrary and trying to demean them publicly is not.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By myerlanski

Flash could possibly take this but it will not be easy. Especially if he doesn't get the big dogs out the way first. Some reason I just see the almighty Superman figuring out, rather conjuring up enough power(because this is what he typically does,smh) to tap into the speed zone with his will seeing the attack on his teammates( and people say flash is overpowered). Don't get me wrong Supes is my boy. I feel the whole JL have been powered up crazy but it's still entertaining. When you have a guy like Superman around, you have to be greatly empowered. Awesome.

Flash could get this, if he moves fast lol.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@myerlanski: lol, ever heard of new 52? Their current versions weakened so much that it hurts... and speed zone? It's speedforce. Superman has no chance in entering the speedforce.

And this is Wally... ever heard of speedstealing? He can make them all statues in the blink of an eye...

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

@myerlanski:

And this is Wally... ever heard of speedstealing? He can make them all statues in the blink of an eye...

I was totally going to say JL until this was mentioned. I guess technically with that-Flash wins even thought its 5-6 vs 1. Martian Manhunter is the real mismatch here. If flash disarms him first with fire, then I see him taking out Bats, WW, and Aquaman. GL and Supes would be much harder but Flash could theorectially win-he may have to throw them into the speed force though.

If speedstealing is off the table-JL wins.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Beware_My_Power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Beware_My_Power
myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...my bad on the mishaps on the speed zone thing...I meant speedforce...yeah I'm into the new52....it just seems that everybody is soo much stronger than the original years...everyone...superman bench pressing the weight of the earth for five days without breaking a sweat without no sun...crazy and awesome. I'm hip.

I have read about the flashes, better wallys speedstealing abilities. That's tight as heck. I love that ability.

I was being sarcastic about Superman tapping into the speedforce. It just seems like Superman conjures up something to beat the odds. It why I like him soo much.

Truly I am fan of all the JL.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

MM mind rapes the flash

if it's the flash against the other, and he's bloodlusted, he wins

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: lol, ever heard of new 52? Their current versions weakened so much that it hurts... and speed zone? It's speedforce. Superman has no chance in entering the speedforce.

it's not like superman is just going to stand there and let that happen. he could just fly away. superman has the advantage of flight, and he has other powers. superman is like the flash on steroids.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: cool! But superman in the past sneezed away a solar system... lifting a planet is nothing to him @bat_girl_cc: he can speed up his mind and give him a HUGE counter migrane

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: superman won't even be able to see him before he's been punched with the mass of a STAR hundreds and thousands of times

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: cool! But superman in the past sneezed away a solar system... lifting a planet is nothing to him @bat_girl_cc: he can speed up his mind and give him a HUGE counter migrane

yeah, he could...but to me, that would not happen...like, how would the flash notice before it was to late? how would he guess MM would trie that?

and the more i think about it, the better MM chances seems to be...like, how would the flash even hurt MM? hes only wekness is fire, so...punching him really fast, would not hurt me that much

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#244  Edited By TifaLockhart

He can, but I am of the opinion that the sheer numbers mean it isn't a guaranteed win for Flash.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Point made...sneezed away a whole solar system...soo extreme and unbelievably powerful...that's my boy....lol

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: infinite mass punch, he punched a martian into orbit with only ONE of his punches, he could throw thousands before the blink of an eye...

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Flash(wally) is soo fast he moves past the speed thought. By his fast movements alone, its like time standing still. Add the ability to actual steal your speed and movement. The JL definitely have their hands full. There is a saying in the NFL....Speed kills.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: infinite mass punch, he punched a martian into orbit with only ONE of his punches, he could throw thousands before the blink of an eye...

yeah, but come on...MM is on another level...he would beat superman in a 1 on 1 fight...all wally has is speed, i don't think it's enough to take on someone like MM besides MM can assume the form and shape of everybody, if he mimick's the flash?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He's got a lot of speed though.

It's his fight to lose, but I don't think he's got a 100% chance of it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By dondave

The Flash breaks the Justice League even worse than his power set