Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Or35ti
Line-ups:

Deputy Lanterns : Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash (Barry Allen), Atom (Palmer), Wonder Woman, Mera, Scarecrow, Lex Luthor

Justice League International : Booster Gold, Batman, Fire, Ice, Rocket Red, Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Vixen, August General in Iron, Godiva

Rules :

Hal is the only one of the Deputy Lanterns who still has his ring, the rest rely on their normal powers. Both teams are equipped in their normal battle attire (Lex Luthor has his warsuit, Batman has his gadgets, etc.).

Battle is set in Coast City, Midnight
Morals: ON  

VS.

P.S. I know Hal Jordan isn't really a deputy lantern but I liked him on the cover and thought he'd be great leading the team. 
P.P.S. I have no idea who the girl on the bottom left is on the JLI cover and I know she's been removed (and apparently replaced with Godiva) but it's the only pic I could find with the new team all together. 

BEGIN!
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

They have no feats or appearances. I fail to see how they can be properly utilized in battles.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle
@The Dark Huntress said:
They have no feats or appearances. I fail to see how they can be properly utilized in battles.
yup
Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Or35ti
@The Dark Huntress: No, but the individual characters have many, and many of these characters have teamed up and worked together countless of times
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#5  Edited By StarKiller809

I think that Deputy Lanterns would win. 4 of them worked to together for a while in the Justice League of America and I think Mera would be able to help them quite nicely. Lex and Scarecrow, if they don't have the traitorous tendencies they could take out the JLI. 

Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Or35ti
@StarKiller809: The only problem I see with them winning is their team cooperation. If Hal or Diana or one of the heroes of the team came up with a battle strategy it'd be hard to get Scarecrow or Lex to follow thru. While on the other hand the JLI has Batman and a full team of heroes so they will likely have a fool-proof plan up their sleeves. But in terms of sheer power I agree with you, Deputy Lanterns win.