V.S

No Caption Provided

In Character

Random Encounter

Standard Equipment

Dante has Devil Trigger

Win by K.O or Death.

No Caption Provided

They start at opposite end of the picture at night.

At night no civilians around.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

What can Dante do to Jackie that still doesn't end with Dante's death?

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mr_ingenuity said:

What can Dante do to Jackie that still doesn't end with Dante's death?

I heard some "interesting" things about Dante, like taking on and beating people like Hulk and Ghost rider Zarathos. So I wanted to see how that hold up against someone like Jackie.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Darkness effortlessly stomps. Hell, even the video game version would destroy him.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Ok. Let's not go that far. Seriously though. Don't.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: You and other Dante fanboys put him at FTL speeds that can keep up with Thor. Let's not pretend like my comment is the one that is more irrational.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jackie murder stomps.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Dante a casual dimension buster? How is Darkness gonna compete?

Dante has a magical gun.

Avatar image for slade_fan_4life
Slade_Fan_4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as much as it pains me to say this....

Darkness stomps Dante

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Darkness effortlessly stomps. Hell, even the video game version would destroy him.

@dygoboy: You and other Dante fanboys put him at FTL speeds that can keep up with Thor. Let's not pretend like my comment is the one that is more irrational.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Estacado tears him apart from the inside out repeatedly, this has been done a few times already though.

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkWrath

@simon_the_digger said:

Estacado tears him apart from the inside out repeatedly, this has been done a few times already though.

Really? How did Jackie won in the debate? Dante has pretty HAX arsenal of weapons so I want to know why

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for slade_fan_4life
Slade_Fan_4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lukespeedblitz said:

Hmm Darkness

@sirfizzwhizzWho wins here? ;)

You already said it. Darkness.

Dante has never regen missing limbs or head. So by feats he cannot. Darkness can. Dante has no counter to BFR either. Darkness is also stats wise many tiers above Dante.

Dakrness stomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way but Dante wins most of the time. I`ve read the comics for the Darkness and his power levels have shifted when it comes to leveling. Dante can beat Jackie as the Darkness but he cannot defeat the Darkness itself.

People who are saying The Darkness stomps are proving my point about how CV looks at Dante.

@noone301994 said:

Not trying to be a nuisance but I think I have to address the comments that you made considering they in a way indirectly are identifying with me especially the following comment. The Darkness doesn`t stomp the one pictured is Jackie in control I would only agree if it were to be The Darkness as he is now. Video game version? This seems like blatant bias and hate to me, I`ve played both video games and Dante would stomp him even in his weakest form.

@noone301994 said:

That`s not true and a lot of the time those arguments are never debunked debaters only resort to name calling and etc. While Dante`s side on the other hand at least brings to the attention arguments on how he could win a lot of users on the Vine that I`ve talked to (long time users included) only know Dante from DMC3 and DMC4 they don`t know him as a character from DMC3-DMC2. Also Dante can beat Thor and Iron Man, a lot of people do not like to admit this but being a avid reader for both those characters I can say with confidence that he can. I don`t understand why many are quick to stick up for characters like Alucard, Ghost Rider, Saitama, Naruto and Freddy Krueger but are quick to bash Dante and his respective fans now I`m not saying that the Dante fanbase is perfect or anything like that but there are debaters such as myself and many others who do know what we are talking about and we are debaters first before we are fans or fanboys as many like to say.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dygoboy

@neongamewave said:

It could go either way but Dante wins most of the time. I`ve read the comics for the Darkness and his power levels have shifted when it comes to leveling. Dante can beat Jackie as the Darkness but he cannot defeat the Darkness itself.

People who are saying The Darkness stomps are proving my point about how CV looks at Dante.

@noone301994 said:

Not trying to be a nuisance but I think I have to address the comments that you made considering they in a way indirectly are identifying with me especially the following comment. The Darkness doesn`t stomp the one pictured is Jackie in control I would only agree if it were to be The Darkness as he is now. Video game version? This seems like blatant bias and hate to me, I`ve played both video games and Dante would stomp him even in his weakest form.

@noone301994 said:

That`s not true and a lot of the time those arguments are never debunked debaters only resort to name calling and etc. While Dante`s side on the other hand at least brings to the attention arguments on how he could win a lot of users on the Vine that I`ve talked to (long time users included) only know Dante from DMC3 and DMC4 they don`t know him as a character from DMC3-DMC2. Also Dante can beat Thor and Iron Man, a lot of people do not like to admit this but being a avid reader for both those characters I can say with confidence that he can. I don`t understand why many are quick to stick up for characters like Alucard, Ghost Rider, Saitama, Naruto and Freddy Krueger but are quick to bash Dante and his respective fans now I`m not saying that the Dante fanbase is perfect or anything like that but there are debaters such as myself and many others who do know what we are talking about and we are debaters first before we are fans or fanboys as many like to say.

No Caption Provided

102% Truth

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Really? You are going to give those fanboys credence? Wtf? I have argued with one of them (106me). I debunked every single feat he posted and he didn't respond. He just ran with his tail in between his legs and pretended I never said anything. He was literally saying that, just because Dante moved faster than the eye can see or he moved at the last possible second, that he is FTL because of some scientific theory about how things that are invisible are only that way because of FTL speeds. Some dumb reaching garbage. He was reaching ASTRONOMICALLY. If being blur motion in speed makes you FTL then I guess Batman, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, etc. are FTL. Then he tried to make it seem like Dante was flying from planet to planet whilst fighting Mundus when there was absolutely no proof of that at all. Whatsoever. They could have been flying in Earth's atmosphere for all we know. Then he tries to make it seem like dodging or tanking Mundus' hits are so impressive even though they are featless and couldn't even destroy the platform that Dante was standing on as a shockwave or side effect. I have debunked these stupid and overwanked feats before. The comment I made about the video game Darkness winning was probably a bit excessive, but I'm dealing with another Dante fanboy in another thread where he is literally saying that the Living Tribunal can't take him out in majin form, so that frustration is probably just carrying over here. I've just had it with Dante fans claiming that he's a dimension buster, FTL, and planetary in durability when their evidence doesn't add up at all whatsoever. Of course people aren't going to try and debunk every dumb claim they make. Nobody has that kind of patience for blinding fanboyism. Instead of debunking wenjun_chew's claims about Batman, people just made fun of his blinding fan bias and created the concept of 'Batgod' because it'd take hours and hours to debunk that crap and he'd just spew out thousands of more brain-dead arguments. So, stating "nobody debunks them, they just laugh at them" doesn't make what they say any more credible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: dante can beat thor? Yeah sure unworthy odinson maybe.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

@fat_hobo389 said:

@neongamewave: dante can beat thor? Yeah sure unworthy odinson maybe.

He can beat worthy and unworthy Thor how much of his games have you played by the way? Because I know what Thor is capable of on top of being very aware of Dante.

@noone301994 said:

@neongamewave: Really? You are going to give those fanboys credence? Wtf? I have argued with one of them (106me). I debunked every single feat he posted and he didn't respond. He just ran with his tail in between his legs and pretended I never said anything. He was literally saying that, just because Dante moved faster than the eye can see or he moved at the last possible second, that he is FTL because of some scientific theory about how things that are invisible are only that way because of FTL speeds. Some dumb reaching garbage. He was reaching ASTRONOMICALLY. If being blur motion in speed makes you FTL then I guess Batman, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, etc. are FTL. Then he tried to make it seem like Dante was flying from planet to planet whilst fighting Mundus when there was absolutely no proof of that at all. Whatsoever. They could have been flying in Earth's atmosphere for all we know. Then he tries to make it seem like dodging or tanking Mundus' hits are so impressive even though they are featless and couldn't even destroy the platform that Dante was standing on as a shockwave or side effect. I have debunked these stupid and overwanked feats before. The comment I made about the video game Darkness winning was probably a bit excessive, but I'm dealing with another Dante fanboy in another thread where he is literally saying that the Living Tribunal can't take him out in majin form, so that frustration is probably just carrying over here. I've just had it with Dante fans claiming that he's a dimension buster, FTL, and planetary in durability when their evidence doesn't add up at all whatsoever. Of course people aren't going to try and debunk every dumb claim they make. Nobody has that kind of patience for blinding fanboyism. Instead of debunking wenjun_chew's claims about Batman, people just made fun of his blinding fan bias and created the concept of 'Batgod' because it'd take hours and hours to debunk that crap and he'd just spew out thousands of more brain-dead arguments. So, stating "nobody debunks them, they just laugh at them" doesn't make what they say any more credible.

I`m not giving them credence in fact if you go back and read my previous response I said that the fanbase is not perfect by any measure. 106me is a very respectable debater and I`ve read your debates with him it seems as though you are merely accusing him and throwing around derogatory terms now your an amazing debater and user but it just seemed that way. He didn`t say anything that was ridiculous he only backed up his statements with evidence its ridiculous to those who like to ridicule and who are like the majority when it comes to the comic book mindset on comic vine. He never said that he only utilized a means and series of feats to prove this he brought up Dante`s legit light speed reaction feat with Mundus and Arius, and then he discussed Dante being able to vanish completely DBZ style which would make him FTL which technically and scientifically is true. Now I`m not going to get into that too much but if you get to know him as a person you would know he is a fantastic debater also he`s not just a Dante fan he debates for other characters as well and knows about a lot of characters in general. The thing with characters like Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ninjak and etc. Is that they either have one-two feats of vanishing from fodder or are consistently known to be street level/meta-human and when they perform these feats they usually are just blurring or creating an after-image their not actually vanishing from sight and someone like Batman utilizes stealth to ghost his opponents. He was being logical about it we know that Mundus created a dimension (universal by nature and in nature universal) with stars present so if there are stars and if there is an earthly realm (which there is) then its safe to assume that there are planets now I`m not going to talk about there being planets but the fact is that Mundus and Dante were legitimately flying through space and the creator himself confirms this. So that would make them FTL+ when it comes to travel speed similar to how we gauge characters like Superman, Whis and Asura their flying around the universe at high speeds. Also its clear that Dante and Mundus went above earth`s atmosphere in their fight as the second fight proves this and the dimension is infinite in space. Mundus is a Hell Lord level character (at lowest high-transcendent) he`s more powerful than characters like Silver Surfer and he is a top-tier reality warper if he was a comic book character he would be a JLA or Avengers level threat that GR or Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Constantine and etc., would need to deal with on a consistent basis. Now in regards to the demonic meteorites not being able to destroy the earthly platform that`s only nitpicking at best not debunking because we have to remember that this is a 2001 video game that uses a customized engine (which isn`t as powerful as licensed engines) there`s not going to be the same amount of detail that you would expect and see in a comic book or manga panel. I understand where you are coming from but as we speak there are many more Saitama and Alucard fans who are saying that these characters can solo all of fiction and some fans ruin it for others but it shouldn`t be treated as an absolute. When I was here (since 2012) there were fans of Alucard and Freddy even long-time users who would say that they were omnipresent and omnipotent respectfully ever since then and I`ve never had a problem with a DMC fan or fanboy its only until later because of the resurgence of DMC threads where Dante is going from being a more of an underestimated character to someone who was only once an underdog for such a long time in other words he was underrated for so long that he is now just misunderstood. That`s not all Dante fans though to say that would be an insult the same way I would accuse all Naruto, DBZ and Alucard fans. Dante can actually cut open reality and a dimension with Yamato its canonical to his character as proven in the game and with the in-game officiated manuals even the canonical manga adds credence to this. He is faster than light but he`s not Goku or Flash speed its combat reaction and there`s evidence to prove it when he`s at his normal levels he`s remembered for being massively hypersonic but it doesn`t stop there. I wouldn`t necessarily say that he has planetary durability but he can survive most things that not even a planetary character like Superman can (and Superman has been overestimated on this site many more times than Dante). I think people are over exaggerating the whole "Dante is always being blown out of proportion" thing what about Naruto, Saitama, Superman, Alucard and all the others? Don`t they deserve some attention? Why only Dante when he doesn`t have nearly as many threads active today? That was more so trolling and just a running joke that gets old after awhile, its apples and oranges compared to what you are assuming is going on with Dante.

If you still don`t believe me I can provide this respect thread even if they don`t change your mind I`m hoping that they will at least keep you open-minded to the Dante character.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-ultimate-respect-thread-1632052/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-ultimate-respect-thread-2-1632631/

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Dante beat iron man? Yeah. I believe so. Comicbook thor? No. Hulk? Well, Savage version in base form. The darkness in the form of Jackie? Not sure. I don't think it is a stomp but Jackie has him in a few areas. Dante's healing factor is almost too fast for him to lose limbs.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Hulk doesn't have a base form...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Lmao DBZ.

Hulk has ascendant past the super Hulk, you can call him super Hulk 2.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:
@atheistknowledge said:

Lmao DBZ.

Next is to go even further hahaaaahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@atheistknowledge said:
@never_give_up said:
@atheistknowledge said:

Lmao DBZ.

Next is to go even further hahaaaahaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

He must be bluffing. I mean what does that make him a double ascendant?

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still waiting on Super God Super Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: I've played all of dante's games and nothing really suggests that dante can tank a god blast from thor this is the guy who fights with the likes of surfer,sentry,thanos etc he has been able hit surfer who is far more faster than dante ever will be. So I would ask you how many thor comics have you read?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NeonGameWave

@fat_hobo389 said:

@neongamewave: I've played all of dante's games and nothing really suggests that dante can tank a god blast from thor this is the guy who fights with the likes of surfer,sentry,thanos etc he has been able hit surfer who is far more faster than dante ever will be. So I would ask you how many thor comics have you read?

So have I (I also own all of his games) and he doesn`t need to considering he is many times more faster than Thor is when it comes to combat speed and he`s also more versatile as well as skilled. He has high-end moments as do a lot of characters and Dante defeated Mundus a Hell Lord level being in a weaker incarnation, canonically he has only gotten stronger and Norrin is faster in travel speed not combat speed, Sentry`s power levels vary it depends if he`s stable, unstable, deathseed or void. I have read a lot of his comics and I know where he stands just because you played the games doesn`t mean you payed attention when playing those games. Did you watch the anime, read the manga or novels?

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-ultimate-respect-thread-1632052/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-ultimate-respect-thread-2-1632631/

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

the dante haters on this site is ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: well I'm not the best guy to debate about thor but I would like to see you debate against a thor expert since you're the only dante fan on this site that doesn't mindlessly wank him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyandslendy: yeah then you haven't seen the wankers here,in the dante vs extremis iron man thread there's a guy who's insulting everyone and saying that dante is an invincible dimension buster and even living tribunal can't hurt him in his majin form.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Noone301994

I`m not giving them credence in fact if you go back and read my previous response I said that the fanbase is not perfect by any measure. 106me is a very respectable debater and I`ve read your debates with him it seems as though you are merely accusing him and throwing around derogatory terms now your an amazing debater and user but it just seemed that way.

Maybe you mostly saw me 'accusing him' or 'throwing around derogatory terms' because I already debunked him and he was just repeating himself over and over without addressing my response. Who knows.

He didn`t say anything that was ridiculous he only backed up his statements with evidence its ridiculous to those who like to ridicule and who are like the majority when it comes to the comic book mindset on comic vine. He never said that he only utilized a means and series of feats to prove this he brought up Dante`s legit light speed reaction feat with Mundus and Arius, and then he discussed Dante being able to vanish completely DBZ style which would make him FTL which technically and scientifically is true.

If it is scientifically true, then I suppose most street levelers are FTL too? Moving faster than a HUMAN EYE can detect is not FTL. We can't see man-sized bombs being launched from a cannon of a battleship, so does that mean those things are flying at FTL speeds too?

Now I`m not going to get into that too much but if you get to know him as a person you would know he is a fantastic debater also he`s not just a Dante fan he debates for other characters as well and knows about a lot of characters in general.

I'm pretty sure I've debated him in a Spider-Man vs Iron Man thread too.. I mean being a "good" debater can be completely subjective. Sure, he backs up his claims with evidence and he stands by what he says, but the stuff he says and the proof he uses just isn't always reliable.

The thing with characters like Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ninjak and etc. Is that they either have one-two feats of vanishing from fodder or are consistently known to be street level/meta-human and when they perform these feats they usually are just blurring or creating an after-image their not actually vanishing from sight and someone like Batman utilizes stealth to ghost his opponents.

What about this?

Is Iron Man FTL because he vanished? You ARE giving them credence by entertaining these ridiculous ideas...

No Caption Provided

He was being logical about it we know that Mundus created a dimension (universal by nature and in nature universal) with stars present so if there are stars and if there is an earthly realm (which there is) then its safe to assume that there are planets now I`m not going to talk about there being planets but the fact is that Mundus and Dante were legitimately flying through space and the creator himself confirms this. So that would make them FTL+ when it comes to travel speed similar to how we gauge characters like Superman, Whis and Asura their flying around the universe at high speeds.

They could have been flying just outside the atmosphere of a planet... Just circling around outside of the atmosphere... We have NO IDEA AT ALL where they are or how fast they are going. It's pure speculation and convenient assumptions.

Also its clear that Dante and Mundus went above earth`s atmosphere in their fight as the second fight proves this and the dimension is infinite in space. Mundus is a Hell Lord level character (at lowest high-transcendent) he`s more powerful than characters like Silver Surfer and he is a top-tier reality warper if he was a comic book character he would be a JLA or Avengers level threat that GR or Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Constantine and etc., would need to deal with on a consistent basis.

What's the point of mentioning someone is a "reality warper" if they can't even blink or manipulate someone like Dante out of existence?

Now in regards to the demonic meteorites not being able to destroy the earthly platform that`s only nitpicking at best not debunking because we have to remember that this is a 2001 video game that uses a customized engine (which isn`t as powerful as licensed engines) there`s not going to be the same amount of detail that you would expect and see in a comic book or manga panel.

So his shockwaves or attacks had virtually no side-effects so we should blame the game engine for that...? He's high transcendant and he has virtually no feats of brute force power? But we should just blindly accept the impressiveness of Dante fighting him?

I understand where you are coming from but as we speak there are many more Saitama and Alucard fans who are saying that these characters can solo all of fiction and some fans ruin it for others but it shouldn`t be treated as an absolute. When I was here (since 2012) there were fans of Alucard and Freddy even long-time users who would say that they were omnipresent and omnipotent respectfully ever since then and I`ve never had a problem with a DMC fan or fanboy its only until later because of the resurgence of DMC threads where Dante is going from being a more of an underestimated character to someone who was only once an underdog for such a long time in other words he was underrated for so long that he is now just misunderstood.

The problem I have is that his feats are blown WAY out of proportion.

That`s not all Dante fans though to say that would be an insult the same way I would accuse all Naruto, DBZ and Alucard fans. Dante can actually cut open reality and a dimension with Yamato its canonical to his character as proven in the game and with the in-game officiated manuals even the canonical manga adds credence to this.

So why doesn't he just cut open reality and one-shot every opponent he comes across?

He is faster than light but he`s not Goku or Flash speed its combat reaction and there`s evidence to prove it when he`s at his normal levels he`s remembered for being massively hypersonic but it doesn`t stop there.

....Based on...?

I wouldn`t necessarily say that he has planetary durability but he can survive most things that not even a planetary character like Superman can (and Superman has been overestimated on this site many more times than Dante). I think people are over exaggerating the whole "Dante is always being blown out of proportion" thing what about Naruto, Saitama, Superman, Alucard and all the others? Don`t they deserve some attention? Why only Dante when he doesn`t have nearly as many threads active today? That was more so trolling and just a running joke that gets old after awhile, its apples and oranges compared to what you are assuming is going on with Dante.

The worst fanboy I've ever seen was a Dante one. He claimed that the Living Tribunal would get stalemated by Dante in majin form... Never have I ever seen such fanboyism from any other fanbase... Not to mention the fact that there is a lot of disagreement among Naruto fanboys, Superman ones, etc. I've seen some Narutards put them at FTL levels, I've seen some claim they are massively hypersonic, etc. A majority of Dante fans put him at the same wanked level.

If you still don`t believe me I can provide this respect thread even if they don`t change your mind I`m hoping that they will at least keep you open-minded to the Dante character.

The links aren't working. To be honest, Dante and the Devil May Cry series has already been ruined for me. Just like the characters Storm, Superman, Kaguya, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Apocalypse, Kratos, Alex Mercer, Batman, Spider-Man, Flash, Zoom, Deathstroke, etc. have been ruined for me.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonGameWave

@noone301994:

Maybe you mostly saw me 'accusing him' or 'throwing around derogatory terms' because I already debunked him and he was just repeating himself over and over without addressing my response. Who knows.

No I read the entire debate and I saw how it went from beginning to end. You did not really debunk him you addressed him but he brought forth more examples in regards to Iron Man and etc. You were more aggressive than he was during a lot of the debate.

If it is scientifically true, then I suppose most street levelers are FTL too? Moving faster than a HUMAN EYE can detect is not FTL. We can't see man-sized bombs being launched from a cannon of a battleship, so does that mean those things are flying at FTL speeds too?

That`s not what it tells us at all. The street level characters who do it don`t actually vanish from the human eye they are only seen as a blur and Dante did this against a transcendent demon king he was able to destroy him during the time his sword Rebellion was still moving upwards in the air. His level of performance is clearly different from street level characters, Dante does it consistently against more powerful characters and he has two light-speed reaction feats on top of that so the arguments being made are by no means unsupported.

I'm pretty sure I've debated him in a Spider-Man vs Iron Man thread too.. I mean being a "good" debater can be completely subjective. Sure, he backs up his claims with evidence and he stands by what he says, but the stuff he says and the proof he uses just isn't always reliable.

I agree but I for one know that he is a really good debater but you also have to get to know him as a person in conjunction to understanding how his debating style works. He`s very logical and in-depth he doesn`t just state something for the sake of it he goes a long way into breaking things down. And its more so on your end to show credence for the evidence of that in regards to how his arguments don`t line up with logic.

What about this?

Its impressive but there is context.

Is Iron Man FTL because he vanished? You ARE giving them credence by entertaining these ridiculous ideas...

That`s one feat and the character he did it to was nothing special also I am not because the difference between your argumentation and 106me`s is that you are using out-of-context examples. That feat does not in any way compare to what Dante did here..

Loading Video...

Dante does it consistently to higher-up characters and he already has two light-speed reaction feats on top of having these ones which is why 106me`s argument was structured the way it was that`s what separates the two of you.

They could have been flying just outside the atmosphere of a planet... Just circling around outside of the atmosphere... We have NO IDEA AT ALL where they are or how fast they are going. It's pure speculation and convenient assumptions.

The evidence that was expressed by Hideki indicates otherwise by his intent it would seem as though they were actually flying through space or Mundus` void of space which still would put them at FTL+ when it comes to travel speed. I understand where you are coming from but the fact that there are details like stars and even an earthly plane that alone tells us that there is evidence its more about how you use it.

What's the point of mentioning someone is a "reality warper" if they can't even blink or manipulate someone like Dante out of existence?

That doesn`t mean that you are all of a sudden not a reality manipulator or matter manipulator. Like other types of characters there are differences in power between them. Mundus is a Hell Lord but he is no Franklin Richards and he`s not just a reality warper.

So his shockwaves or attacks had virtually no side-effects so we should blame the game engine for that...? He's high transcendant and he has virtually no feats of brute force power? But we should just blindly accept the impressiveness of Dante fighting him?

We have to go by logic on this one and not face value because a lot of time with video games its more so about developer`s intent more than anything its our job as the player to understand that. Dante fighting him is impressive considering Mundus is a Hell Lord level being. He can create life, create dimensions, create avatars across an entire dimension and he rules a universal plane and top of that he has feats that are very close to what you would see with a serious Mephisto.

The problem I have is that his feats are blown WAY out of proportion.

Sometimes they are but that doesn`t mean that the feats themselves are not what I am telling you. I don`t think 106me is blowing them out of proportion its just that you are not used to the debating style for Dante who already has a lot of hate going on for him on this site.

So why doesn't he just cut open reality and one-shot every opponent he comes across?

This tells me you don`t really know the character all that well. Dante is a very laid back individual he doesn`t go all out in his fights (which makes him even more impressive than he already is) he`s very casual about things. The only time we truly saw him bloodlusted was when he went up against Mundus and he`s weaker during that time. Also Dante only ever gets to use Yamato during DMC4.

....Based on...?

I went over this many times on this site. I linked you two respect threads but his feat with Mundus and Arius tells us that it is more likely for him to be faster than light rather than the contrary.

The worst fanboy I've ever seen was a Dante one. He claimed that the Living Tribunal would get stalemated by Dante in majin form... Never have I ever seen such fanboyism from any other fanbase... Not to mention the fact that there is a lot of disagreement among Naruto fanboys, Superman ones, etc. I've seen some Narutards put them at FTL levels, I've seen some claim they are massively hypersonic, etc. A majority of Dante fans put him at the same wanked level.

Because you are going out of your way to engage in Dante threads I`ve seen the worst of Dante fans and a lot of the time they don`t compare to Ghost Rider, Superman, Saitama and sometimes Naruto. I disagree with him 100% and I saw that comment but that`s once and awhile its not the whole entire planet that is screaming the same thing. There`s disagreement with Dante fans as well and like I said it depends where you look. Naruto doesn`t get as much hate though and some of the arguments presented are lacking a lot of the time but with Dante fans people just don`t want to open up to the arguments because they don`t really know about the character (or they think that they are experts on the character) so they decide to go with the CV standard which is to hate Dante and the DMC series.

The links aren't working. To be honest, Dante and the Devil May Cry series has already been ruined for me. Just like the characters Storm, Superman, Kaguya, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Apocalypse, Kratos, Alex Mercer, Batman, Spider-Man, Flash, Zoom, Deathstroke, etc. have been ruined for me.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gym-leader-challenge-dante-vs-bayonetta-1749501/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-dante-vs-the-seven-deadly-sins-1662113/

I`ll repost the links (or I`ll just post some of my debates with Dante) but they work for me. That`s your view and I understand where you are coming from but that doesn`t make Dante the worst thing to happen in CV history and it doesn`t mean that he deserves all the hate that he is getting. If you are this bothered by it you should do a CaV with 106me to see if you can change things (although I don`t think 106me is doing anything wrong).

@fat_hobo389 said:

@neongamewave: well I'm not the best guy to debate about thor but I would like to see you debate against a thor expert since you're the only dante fan on this site that doesn't mindlessly wank him.

I wouldn`t mind a Dante vs Thor CaV but I don`t want to be the one to do it right now considering I have used Dante quite a few times already and I`m more so going through a library of characters that I can bring to a new light on the Vine.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is literally a joke... I'm done with this brain-dead fanbase.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

@noone301994 said:

This is literally a joke... I'm done with this brain-dead fanbase.

So your just going to throw around insults instead of informing me of the one thing that I did so wrong in my recent post? That doesn`t make you better than the fanbase you are accusing.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Oh I will, just not tonight. But while I'm here I just want to let you know that moving out of someone's sight does not make them FTL. That is so beyond common sense I am getting a headache just trying to lower myself to think about words to describe such an obvious concept.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Oh I will, just not tonight. But while I'm here I just want to let you know that moving out of someone's sight does not make them FTL. That is so beyond common sense I am getting a headache just trying to lower myself to think about words to describe such an obvious concept.

Fair enough. I`m not saying that it does but there is a clear difference between Iron Man`s feat and Dante`s also Dante already has light speed reaction feats to his name so to explain it scientifically (which 106me essentially did) gives more evidence to the fact in regards to why Dante is FTL and there`s nothing to get stressed about.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By Jestersmiles
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wank has been strong since 2013.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I changed my mind, I'm already dealing with like 5-6 Narutards in another thread, I'm not adding Dantards to that list as well. He's not FTL, he's not a dimension buster, and his durability is nothing special. Let's stop being delusional.

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: So why doesn't he just cut open reality and one-shot every opponent he comes across?

The same reason Flash doesn't just use his massively FTL+ speed and reaction time to defeat any of his opponents, that doesn't have some kind of superspeed equivalent as well, within the first 2 images of his comic, and why Martian Manhunter doesn't just use his Telepathy to make whichever enemy he's up against surrender instantly.

If you need me to give you more examples of the same type of logic, I'll be happy to, but I'm fairly sure you see the picture.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Noone301994

@kainboa: No, you're right. He can effortlessly take on Thor, someone with real and consistent feats that aren't overhyped by faulty and desperate assumptions or speculation. I concede.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jestersmiles: I'm good. Dante fans are some of the worse along with DBZ fans and Naruto fans.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukespeedblitz said:

Hmm Darkness

@sirfizzwhizzWho wins here? ;)

You already said it. Darkness.

Dante has never regen missing limbs or head. So by feats he cannot. Darkness can. Dante has no counter to BFR either. Darkness is also stats wise many tiers above Dante.

Dakrness stomps.

This.

Did you ever play the Darkness Games?