The Daily Debater

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#201  Edited By jumpstart55

Great job!!..Really enjoyed this weeks issue.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Whoa, thanks for featuring my latest CaV!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Once my CAV with HigorM concludes I'll rush to get this advertised on the next Daily Debater ASAP.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By SupremeGeneration  Online

Edit: Classic Debate was taken off for... reasons!

Daily Debater #5

Ads

Didn't receive any PMs with Ad requests, so I'll leave the two important ones from last time.

Ads!

I now accept ads. First come first serve basis. In order to not clog the paper, I will accept a maximum of 3 ads. They can be requests for votes, requests for tournies, or anything reasonable.

Suggestions/Recommendations

Leave any in the comments and/or shoot me a PM! I'm always open to improvement and I'm far from perfect, so please feel free to suggest/recommend anything. It's hard to put me down, so be harsh if you have to!

CaV's to Watch For:

Kakashi (C_L) vs Monster Trio (Shirso)

The critically acclaimed 'mismatch', the copy cat decides to take on the monstrous trio who each have a reputation that rivals his own. Kakashi of the sharingan vs Zoro the God Slasher, Sanji the Black legs, and Luffy of the GomuGomu. A battle no one wants to miss, tune in to T4V. The stipulations for this match will be as such:

- Taken from OP due to lack of Anime-esque knowledge.

@cosmic_lantern@shirso

Hellboy (Cdm) vs Deadpool (Shirso)

What happens when the Merc with a Mouth takes on the Son of the Fallen One? This epic debate, obviously! It has a lot to offer so far, and it's only in the first round! Both sides have truly tremendous and outstanding arguments so far, which leaves us wondering: what awesomeness awaits?!

@cdiddyman911@shirso

Team Asgard vs DC and DBZ team [OPEN FOR VOTES]

A team of Loki, Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Hercules being represented by none other than @asgardianbrony takes on a mix DBZ/DC team of Despero, H'el, Buu and Trunks being represented by @oceanmaster21 in his fisrt CaV in over a year. This one is sure to be legendary, and has promise like most others.

Master Thon (Banthabot) vs the Grand Inquisitor (Brightsteel)

One of the Empires' elite Jedi hunters vs a Force Wielding Dinosaur

Taken from OP due to lack of Star Wars-esque knowledge.

Tourney's/Scenarios:

SAO Winter Scenario

@cintona is coming out of the Thanksgiving holiday with a strong scenario! Based on Sword Art Online (the anime), this scenario promises to have intense action with lots of players taking multiple slots and a lot of mods/creators/writers to help keep the scenario going. Go sign up!

CaV Tourney: War of the Multiversals

@lord-parallax is coming into the tourney business with a multiversal tournament! The sky's the limit technically PR Beyonder is the limit, but who's watching? with this grand tourney for those at the top of the food chain!

CaV Tourney: War of the Team Busters

What's worse than handling a tournament with people in? Two tournaments! @lord-parallax doesn't mind though; so long as people fill his tournaments, he seems to be golden!

CVTV Tourney

A brand new kind of tourney, coming in kicking. 5 slots are available in... I dunno how to describe it but @asgardianbrony does:

Welcome one and all! For the first time ever the multiversal television tournament is here being televised for free! no pay per view folks! As the viewers you will choose a champion/champions to debate for and then the audience will decide who's moving on and who's getting kicked out, going home, getting chopped! Does your fave character have what it takes to go from a pretender to a champion? Grab your heroes, your waifu's, your senpai's, your most hated villains and live from comicvine its the CVTV tourney!

'Notice Me' Threads

No Caption Provided

The following threads are both new and old alike, but with a twist! These have so many views but so little replies...

And these are only the ones I saw while typing this up (11/25/16 at around 6PM EST).

Threads to Watch For

Whether they have a lot of replies or simply inspire debates, these are definitely worth looking at:

Iron Man vs Mewtwo

While it hasn't seen nor reached the potential attention it can receive, this thread is already skyrocketing with arguments! Both sides are turning on the other, looking to debunk, wank, lowball, and everything in between!

"Could they have stopped the Hulk?"

... is the question on @New_World_Order's mind. Recently, in Civil War II, a group of heroes was assembled in order to battle Bruce Banner, should he turn into the Hulk. Obviously, this didn't happen. But if it had, could they have stopped him? Find out what the Vine thinks.

MOS Supes vs CW Savitar

The cinematic Man of Steel takes on the newest archenemy of CW's Flash. But can take on the invisible speedster? Heck if I know, but looking through the thread there are some strong opinions for both sides.

Hulk vs Gladiator/Power Girl

Earlier in the week right after DD :( this thread erupted on the Vine. Six days and some change (in hours) later and this thread is still going, for the most part. VERY strong opinions for both sides and some surprisingly strong arguments, too.

That's all I got for now. Haven't been on a computer for the majority of the day, and this took up quite the bit of time too. Any suggestions, comments, concerns? PM me or reply in this thread.

Sorry for any double tags.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My thread made it again hehe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a beautiful concept.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tis' an honor to be acknowledged here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man vs Mewtwo

While it hasn't seen nor reached the potential attention it can receive, this thread is already skyrocketing with arguments! Both sides are turning on the other, looking to debunk, wank, lowball, and everything in between!

LOL

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Brilliant as always, sir.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome mate

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got mentioned twice? Wow!

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep up the good work.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent collection this week, great work.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@supremegeneration was unable to post today, So I am posting in his place.

Daily Debater #6

Ads

2v2 Team CaV: Thor/Kratos vs Spawn/Daimon Hellstrom

This CaV has been a year+ in the making, and it's finally open for votes, so go!

Submitted by @thor_parker82.

CaV: Cho Hulk vs All-Might

This battle is now open for votes.

Submitted by @battle123axe.

CaV: Wonder Woman vs Maxima

A cav between two of vines hall of famers has finally concluded as is need of votes. It is definitely worth a read.

Planet Busting GIF Request

Daily Debater presents it's first off-topic (forum) link: request a GIF and a team will upload planetary destruction footage at the end.

Submitted by @lord-parallax.

====================================================================================================================================================================================

CaV's to Watch For:

Predator vs Moonknight

The elite predator takes on Moonknight, with the former being represented by @sirfizzwhizz and the latter being represented by @New_World_Order. Two relatively well known characters that are not seen in CaVs too often. But with two veteran debaters representing each character it will definitely be one to read.

Bane vs Catwoman

A battle between two of batman's most prominent and well known villains in a cav between @cdiddyman911 and @anthp2000. These are two of batman's toughest foes so it will be interesting to see the arguments for both side. The cav is already well underway and the arguements so far are good on both sides. Anyone who enjoys Batman's villains should defnietly read this.

Stewie vs Gingerbreadman

A cav between @joewell911 and @youngkaiser. These are two characters you definitely wouldn't expect to see in a CaV. But you never know what could happen. If you are looking for something different, then check this debate out, especially if you are a fan of either of these characters.

The Question vs X

A debate between @ghostravage and @batman3000 using X the X killer and Vic Sage the question. These are two relatively unknown characters so it would be ane interesting read even if you just want to learn about new characters. Plus Ghostravage's debates are always a good read.

Tourney's to join

PYP: Live action

Another pyp tourney made by @sirfizzwhizz. This time with live action characters. His tourney's are always fun and worth joining.

Classic Debate of the week

Graviton and Kang vs Cyborg Superman and Ronan

A debate between @comicstooge, @veshark, @cosmicallyaware1 and @sovereign91001. All of whom are now hall of famers and for a good reason. This was an epic debate between high tier powerhouses. It is definitely a good showcase on what good debating and formating is.

====================================================================================================================================================================================

CV Battles of this week

Worldbreakers vs Supermen

A team of different versions of Superman take on a the two world breaker Hulks. Superman vs Hulk is always a controversial battle and this is no different. However despite the hostility there are some

Iron Man vs Violater

A battle between magic vs technology. A very strong debate so far with SFW debating strongly for Violater while several viners debating for Iron man. It has been an interesting read so far.

Odin vs Superman, Darkseid, Thanos

A battle of major powerhouses. As Odin takes on two teambusters and Superman. Odin has already battle Thanos in past but the outcome might be different this now that Thanos has some powerful allies with him.

Iron Man vs JLA

An interesting scenario where Iron man get's year a of prep along side others buffs to help him take on the the New 52 Justice League. There some strong arguments on all sides with several people giving their opinion on the battle

CW Flash Arrow Legends and Supergirl VS MCU Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D

A live action MCU vs CW battle. With huge teams on both sides each with their own powerhouses and heavy hitters. With poll of the match being in favour of the CW team, the debates seem to be close.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Great Job once again.. And his week is even better then last!
  • And the Supermen vs WolrdBreakers thread and Iron-man vs JLA Prep thread were definitely the premier battles of the week.
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By mickey-mouse

Reads news, sips coffee

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really like this thread

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very well done OP

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 anthp2000  Moderator

Hah, thanx for the promo.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Great choice including that classic Graviton and Kang vs Ronan and Cyborg Superman CAV, that was one for the history books. Cheers for advertising the CAV me and HigorM were having too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: The AM vs Cho Hulk CaV is open for votes now. Can you edit that in?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@emperorthanos: The AM vs Cho Hulk CaV is open for votes now. Can you edit that in?

done.

@emperorthanos: Damn I was on fire this issue.

indeed you were in every section lol.

@lvenger said:

@emperorthanos: Great choice including that classic Graviton and Kang vs Ronan and Cyborg Superman CAV, that was one for the history books. Cheers for advertising the CAV me and HigorM were having too.

Yeah it really is. And no problem.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I've never seen this thread before, this is pretty awesome, great job and thanks for the shoutout for that debate, probably my favorite debate I've ever partcipated in. :)

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daily Debater #7

Comic News

No Caption Provided

CW Mid-Season Finales

Not that anyone cares. It's just 4 of the most watched shows ever on the same channel starting on different days at the same times with awesome endings until the next half of the season. No biggie, right? Everything from Savitar, to Prometheus, to Malcolm Merlyn is included. I put that in spoilers for a reason, so don't come whining to me if I spoiled it.

Some themed battles to go along:

CW Wally West vs Jessie Quick

CW: Heatwave/White Canary vs MCU: Daredevil/Nobu

CW: Wally West vs S1 Reverse Flash

CW: Prometheus vs Malcolm Merlyn (about 3/4 an hour before this issue)

CW: Prometheus vs White Canary

Ads

Gil's CaVs:

Lvenger (Midnighter) vs Giliad_ /(Cable)

Giliad_ vs Wyldsong

@giliad_ requested these ads.

If you wish to partake in awesome action, Halloween-themed, cyborg/tech-comic book characters, then these are just right for you. Giliad_ faces two awesome foes with two awesome characters against two awesome debaters! I feel like that's 4 too many awesomes...

Anyways! Read these up if you enjoy a good debate.

@lvenger@wyldsong

CaVs to watch out for

Thors vs Hal Jordan and Orion

CaV between classic Thor and Modern Thor vs pre 52 Orion and New 52 Hal. With debaters @thor_parker82, @New_World_Order, @the-seeffiss17 and @emperorthanos all involved. So far just openers have been posted but it's already looking good. With several veteran debaters involved, this should one to watch. I literally cannot hype this enough.

Goku and Superman vs Green Lantern and Hulk

A CaV with Goku and Superman on the same team this time as they take on Green Lantern and Hulk. With @the-seeffiss17 involved against representing the green team while @the_man_with_questions represents the Superman/Goku duo. Considering the characters involved, this is definitely going to be a good one to read. This another one that should transcend normal hype.

Anti-monitor vs The Anti-spiral

A CaV involving two of the strongest fictional characters out there. With @lord-parallax representing Anti Monitor and @jucaslucasa representing Anti-spiral. If you enjoy over the top battles with guys that can destroy universes be sure to check this out. If you fear that your head might explode from the awesomeness of this match, also check it out.

Piccolo vs Thor

The Super Namekian takes on the God of the Thunder. If you interested in seeing how Thor stacks up against DBZ characters, this should be one to check out. With @amendment50 representing the Namekian and @New_World_Order representing the Asgardian, this should definitely be interesting especially since NWO has said that he has found a new trick to use. Personally tingling in anxiety; post faster!!

Goku and Vegeta vs Midora and Acacia

Another DBZ CaV with the two super saiyans taking on two Toriko powerhouses, with @d_aeroflame_z taking on @jiraiya_sageofoil. Considering the heated battles between these two franchises that have been common as of late in the battle forums, this should be an interesting battle.

Tourney's to join

Street PYP 2.0

Yet another PYP tourney by @sirfizzwhizz. This time, he's coming in hot with street level characters. There is a huge selection of characters from various comic book publishers, and some manga characters thrown into the mix as well.

Goth/steampunck pyp tourney

A street level tourney by @zetsumoto with a goth/steampunk theme to it. While it's full now, it shows a lot of promise. Be sure to vote on it's rounds, and if you want to try your luck, sign up as a reserve!

Classic Debate of the week

Hulk and Superman vs Goku and Sentry

An epic CaV (arguably the most epic CaV) with some of the most controversial characters around. With debating veterans and experts @lvenger , @ghostravage, @pope052 and @nighthunder all involved, this was one the best debates on the Vine and one of the most well done Goku vs Superman debates.

Threads of the Week

CW Supergirl vs MCU Hulkbuster

This one was definitely hyped. When the Girl of Steel takes on the Bulky Man of Iron, what happens? Forget Steel > Iron, this is definitely something you want to go over, and maybe even bump!

WM Thor vs JLA

This one... this one was a kicker, I'll give you that... There were multiple arguments from both sides with some relatively thought out--- Nope, I can't. Just click on it if you must...

Green Lantern vs Hulk vs Superman vs Thor vs MMH

This thread! It erupted earlier on in the week, and when I say erupted, I mean it made Vesuvius look like a punk. Barely 20 comments in and people were disagreeing left and right. You wanna see an awesome thread with all the works: trolls, good arguments, bad arguments, and everything in between? You get the heck off this page and click on that link!

Threads of Today and yesterday

Quasar runs the Gauntlet

The recently very-popular Vine character for controversy is running the gauntlet. Can the master energy manipulator clear? Will he fall to some alien dudes? Heck if I know, but if you wanna find out, just click on!

Thanos runs the Gauntlet

If you just want to relax with a cup of coffee and read through some debates about characters that most everyone knows, then this is the thread for you. Don't sip for too long in case you laugh, but also be sure to comment on where you think the Mad Titan stops.

Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner vs Hulk/Thor

While a relatively young thread, there are already some Devil's Advocates in here. Not much to say for now, there's > 20 comments in.

Thor runs the Tagging Gauntlet

Just read the title. No comment.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey hey. Thanks for the shout out.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderful

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, a lot of good threads this week.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Wow, two of my debates on here? That's awesome! Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

BTW, you guys are doing a fantastic job with this thread, please add me to the subscription list :)

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl vs MCU Hulkbuster was a pretty interesting thread.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Credit where credit is due. This is really a great thread.