Any feats for Creeper?

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@captainbatman: He killed a bunch of unsuspecting teenagers and took different organs and body parts from each of them, that's about it. He has no feats that put him anywhere near Drax's tier.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainbatman: He killed a bunch of unsuspecting teenagers and took different organs and body parts from each of them, that's about it. He has no feats that put him anywhere near Drax's tier.

He was fairly durable and did pull some of a truck while in flight.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: How would any of that help him against Drax though? He has no impressive combat feats and Drax is clearly more durable and probably stronger too. It's a mismatch bruh.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allcaps_34: Drax has absolutely no means of killing the Creeper... Not to mention he really didn't do anything too impressive in that movie.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@allcaps_34 said:

He was fairly durable and did pull some of a truck while in flight.

I'm going with Drax, he whacked some guards all the way across the room pretty easily in the breakout and displayed a fairly high knowledge of martial arts.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@cregan_stark: If the Creeper can be incaped with shotgun shells, I'm pretty sure Drax'll do just fine. Plus you say that as though the Creeper has any means of putting down Drax -- which he doesn't. So you're basically implying that this is a stalemate, right?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Drax.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allcaps_34: The creeper tanked everything that the entire police station could throw at him. Which shotgun shells are you referring to exactly? Not to mention if The Creeper is injured he simply regrows the injured portion. Drax has no means to kill the creeper.

Drax was pierced by wood and KO'd by sheer a$$ kicking. I'm pretty sure the Creeper would be just fine.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax rips him in half

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Drax was a bit underwhelming in the movie to be totally honest. Holding his own against a barely-trying Ronan is the best he did....

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Drax was a bit underwhelming in the movie to be totally honest. Holding his own against a barely-trying Ronan is the best he did....

Yae i hate how he kept getting stomped every attempt he made at Ronan. Quite nerfed compared to his comic counterpart.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@cregan_stark: You didn't answer my question..so you're obviously stating that this is a stalemate since you don't seem to believe that Drax can kill the Creeper. It doesn't matter how many low end feats you wanna try to bring up to lowball Drax such as the whupping he received from Ronan (who would also slaughter the Creeper). He's going up against a superhuman threat who is massively more skilled than anything he's come up against. He's not trifling with a panicking teenager here. He's losing...badly. What's to stop Drax from simply ripping him apart just like he did to that flying robot in the prison scene of GotG? What's to stop him from cutting him to pieces with his knives. What's the Creeper going to do except fly off? Block the attacks? Counter the attacks? Nope, no combat or reaction feats to speak of from him...he's completely skill free.

Try again.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Doesn't change the fact that he's winning this fight and easily.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Doesn't change the fact that he's winning this fight and easily.

I just dont see it being an easy win to be honest.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@those_eyes: And I don't understand why you feel that way. Creeper has no notable combat feats and inferior physicals comparatively. The only thing he's got on Drax is flight and that's not going to help him unless he picks up and drops Drax from a high distance although I'm doubtful that he could even pull that off seeing as how there's no way to prove that he even possesses the strength to lift someone like Drax. Plus even if he tried it, I highly doubt he'd be successful seeing as how Drax isn't going to just allow it without putting up a fight. I really don't understand why you can't seem to accept the notion that this is a mismatch.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax rips Creeper's organs out.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: And I don't understand why you feel that way. creeper has no notable combat feats and inferior physicals comparatively. The only thing he's got on Drax is flight and that's not going to help him unless he picks up and drops Drax from a high distance although I'm doubtful that he could even pull that off seeing as how there's no way to prove that he even possesses the strength to lift someone like Drax. Plus even if he tried it, I highly doubt he'd be successful seeing as how Drax isn't going to just allow it without putting up a fight. I really don't understand why you can't seem to accept the notion that this is a mismatch.

Well that's just my opinion. If you feel it's such a mismatch then let the mods know and see if they think this should be locked.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Not every thread needs to be locked. This one will eventually die so there's no point of calling in a mod.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By terry2012

All Drax have to do is out last The Creeper until his time is up or incapacitate him until his time is up.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allcaps_34: you realize you've basically said nothing in this post right? instead of trying to play games and sidestep questions, why not proving the claim that you made the The Creeper can be put down with shotgun shells.

How is Drax going to do anything when he is repeatedly being speed blitzed by a much faster foe who also has flight and has show to use both flight and speed combined. What's to stop Creeper from tearing through Drax who can be pierced by wood. The Creeper who is strong enough to tear metal like its paper and lift vehicles should be plenty strong enough to put Drax down.

Try again.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I'm not dodging your questions, I'm on mobile...go rewatdh the movies; the Creeper has been incapped by blunt force and shotgun fire before momentarily. Neither of these two methods keep him down but they do slow him down. If a human teenager and/or adult can momentarily down him with blunt force then why wouldn't a massively stronger superhuman who rips apart metallic objects with his bare hands be able to pull it off? By pointing out that the Creeper can rip through metal, all you've really done is determine that he and Drax have comparable strength. Good thing Drax is still much more skilled otherwise you would've almost had a valid point...almost.

Psshhh So now the Creeper is going to blitz Drax? Yeah right, the Creeper is fast for human standards maybe but not for Superhuman standards. Drax's reflexes and reaction time >>>>> an unsuspecting bus-full of unsuspecting, untrained, human teenagers. Drax would grab the Creeper just like he did to that flying robot and rip him in half in similar fashion. Next..

You're taking pot shots at Drax like his durability is low or something. He tanked a lot of punishment from Ronan, whose casual strikes send people flying into walls. Does the Creeper have any striking feats that can compare to that....ummm no bc he just so happens to have 0 striking/skill feats. Anyway, I'd say that the Drax's butt whupping and subsequent recovery is a durability feat worth noting. And then there's the infamous wood piercing feat? I wouldn't say that necessarily say that getting pierced by Groot, who's wooden body is a bit more durable than that of an average tree, is that bad a showing. And did you notice how, afterward, Drax didn't even appear to injured from Groot's piercing? No apparent stab wound or much as a bandage to cover it -- one could assume that Drax might have a healing factor based off that instance.

You do realize that you're still losing this debate, right?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@cregan_stark: When did Groot penetrate Drax? (lol, this sounds like a horrible fanfiction.)

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@allcaps_34: The only place you are winning is in your own mind. Don't try to name yourself a winner, that is super lame and makes you look desperate.

Give an actual instance where the Creeper was downed by gunfire. Also you've completely failed to address The Creeper's healing factor. I do agree that they have comparable strength, too bad The Creeper is massively faster and can fly.

You also keep bringing up skill, Drax showed little to nothing in terms of actual skill. I wasn't impressed with his skill in the bit, he was a freaking glorified brawler.

Drax has no speed period. That was was slow as molasses in that movie. He gets blitzed. Period.

You are grasping, the fact that wood pierced him shows that the Creeper can harm him.

I'm still waiting from an actual argument from you.....

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

creeper throws drax into oncoming traffic,Ko.

Done.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: watch the movie....

I did, no need to be rude over a question, and I do not remember Groot ever cutting or really hurting Drax. During the drunken Drax fight Groot wrapped his roots/branches around Drax's neck, which Drax ended up tearing off, but that's it.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

@cregan_stark: When did Groot penetrate Drax? (lol, this sounds like a horrible fanfiction.)

Someone's probably done this already. :P

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Keenko

@keenko said:

Someone's probably done this already. :P

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Creeper can only regenerate from fatal injuries if he has the recently harvested organs needed to replace his current damaged ones. He's also not that resistant to injury considering how torn a part he was from a high speed crash towards the end of the Jeepers Creepers 2. Drax on the other hand ripped a robot a part with his bare hands and tanked a hit from a high speed crashing space ship. The latter of which only left him knocked out for like 3 whole mins with no serious injuries.

Drax wins fairly easily.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

@cregan_stark: Whether or not you were impressed with Drax's skill is completely and utterly irrelevant. Whether it not you were impressed with his speed is irrelevant...unless you're going to try to convince that the Creeper has comparable skill (good luck with that one), he's not wining this fight. You can't even prove that Drax couldn't react to his blitz seeing as how he's not as nearly as fast as you're making him out to be. Even if he does manage to pick him up, what then? You honestly believe that Drax is going to flail around like the helpless teenagers the Creeper has become accustomed to dealing with? And do you honestly believe that the Creeper's healing factor is strong enough to recover from a severed torso or head? I've already debunked most of your terrible counter arguments -- the only one I can't address is the one that requires you to see video proof of the Creeper being incapacitated by the aforementioned methods. Maybe you can find what I'm describing on a wiki page or something -- it definitely happened whether you wanna believe it or not. Your entire argument against Drax is based on your low opinion of him and his two low showings, one of which featured another character who would also sh*t-stomp the Creeper. And did you just completely ignore the part of my post that addressed the whole wood piercing ordeal? I'm not grasping for anything but the truth and you and the OP are pretty much the only users here who are failing to accept that.

Still winning, TRY HARDER.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Don't sweat it, he's probably just salty bc he's getting owned to a low-count poster so he's taking it out on others lol.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax

All he has to do is pull up a lawn chair and out last the creeper.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoy any argument implying the Creeper can't be killed. Just because an idiotic farmer decided to put the Creeper back together to go mono-e-mono with it after it's hibernation doesn't make it invulnerable. Toss the damn thing into a wood-chipper - incinerate whatever remains - it will be dead.

As for this fight, Drax blasts him with his laser gun out of the sky. If a farmer can do it I don't see this being an issue. Also since when did Drax have notable fighting ability in GoTG? Most of his major fights consisted of getting rolled over by Ronan or beating up guards / security drones.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos: No one said Drax had any notable H2H feats but compared to a character who barely has any, his are far more impressive comparatively.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Oh dear...I forgot about this thread, for a person who has no argument and continues to post nothing but nonsense to claim they are winning???? Pure comedy, especially considering that he doesn't realize The Creeper did in fact recover from a severed head. I'm convinced that he hasn't even watched those movies and thus I will no longer acknowledge him as he has no clue what he's talking about. I will only address posters that I take seriously from now on. This guy seriously just told me to read Wikipedia.......

@hellos: hellos you are a respectable poster so I will discuss the issue with you. It wasn't just implied that the Creeper couldn't be killed,but was outright stated by the psychic. She stated that since he has eaten so many body parts over the centuries that he can continue to regenerate to a degree that she sees no end. This isn't saying that he can't be killed but it would continually have to be done in order to put him down, Drax did not show the skill, speed or endurance required to do this.

Also, this says standard gear which means that Drax would not have a blaster. Creeper's flight and speed should win the day. Drax might be slightly stronger but it isn't enough to make up for the Creepers other superior stats.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Oh no this _____ didn't..

I did see the movies. You just don't seem to have the brain capacity to acknowledge simple facts...you may wanna see someone about that btw. I know that Creeper can recover from a severed head and severed limbs. However, I also know that it takes time for him to heal; it's not an instantaneous process. Since the OP specified that incapacitation counts as a win, The Creeper would still lose after Drax dismembers him because guess what? A downed Creeper, even if only for a moment, counts as a win for Drax. So you still fail. And if I'm wrong, then so is everyone else in this thread who's siding with Drax and that's pretty much...well everyone except you and the guy who made this horrendous mismatch. Even the "respectable debater" you called out is against you....we can't all be wrong, slick.

And don't ever try to downplay my ability when you have plenty of room for improvement in that department. And calling out so-called "respectable" debaters like you belong in that crowd is laughable to me. I haven't seen your other exchanges with users but based off what you've done here, I don't expect much from you.

And if you wanna take anymore jabs at my ability to debate then why don't challenge me to a CaV where I will undoubtedly expose your lack of credibility to the entire site.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Rolls eyes. Mr. Wikipedia is at it again, back tracking from his previous statements yet again. He wonders why I don't take him seriously. You are nothing but a troll and proved as much when you admitted that you got your info from Wikipedia.

Flagged.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rolls eyes. Mr. Wikipedia is at it again, back tracking from his previous statements yet again. He wonders why I don't take him seriously. You are nothing but a troll and proved as much when you admitted that you got your info from Wikipedia.

Flagged.

Counter-flagged.