The Court of Owls Labyrinth Runs the Gauntlet

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Court of Owls has a list of people that they decide need to die for the benefit of Gotham City. One by one, through whatever means, they manage to trap these characters in their maze, and proceed to go about the same ritual they subjected Batman to.

The Gauntlet:

• Green Arrow (stripped of his trick arrows)
  • Daredevil (stripped of his weapons)
  • Wolverine (healing factor removed)
  • Captain America (stripped of his weapons)
  • Iron Fist (chi source blocked completely)
  • Deathstroke (stripped of his weapons and armor)

The point of this is to test which of these characters possesses the combination of skills and conviction to escape one of the greatest challenges of Batman's career. As such, just as Batman was, they were all stripped of their gear or their gear equivalent right before plunging into the pit, and must survive using only the basics. Since escaping the pit requires varying combinations of power and conviction, this list is not ordered, it was too difficult to quantify which characters would have a better shot than others. So please just state your opinion on how all six of them perform individually.

Each victim of the Court is subjected to the following:

1. Wandering the pit for 10 days with no food, and a water supply which they know is drugged.
  2. The Court knows everything about each victim and knows their weaknesses. The Court will psychologically torture the victim while they wander the maze, just as they did Batman.
  3. When the victim is weak and distracted, the Talon will appear and stab them through the stomach.
  4. The Court wins if the victim gives up and allows The Court to take their bones. The Court loses if the victim is able to defeat the Talon after all this, and since nobody here is a detective like Batman, let's assume they don't need to worry about finding a way out and just need to beat the Talon.

Every person here is fueled by their strongest motivation (Daredevil needs to escape to save Hell's Kitchen, Green Arrow is fighting for Dinah's life, etc). However, The Court will taunt and manipulate and psychologically torture them at the same time. Which characters are strong enough to escape The Court?

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a cool idea. Unfortunately, I don't know enough to answer

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My initial feelings are cap and deathstroke can do it. I'm on the fence about everyone else. Hard to gauge wolverine's stamina without his healing factor.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for morning Vine.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil, Cap and Deathstroke should be able to do it, and Wolverine by reasonable inference. I haven't seen enough stamina showings from Danny to say he can and Oliver would fail simply because he won't know that a headshot would drop Cobb without killing him, and I doubt he'd be able to hit Cobb or survive in melee at that point.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think Cap and Slade can do it for sure, Daredevil should also do it I guess, don't know how good is Wolverine without his HF to make a decision.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good battle...I'll say Cap. His striking power is no joke and I take it he won't pull his punches as much knowing he's completely unarmed, facing some deadly well armed ninjas.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultimate_Knight

bump?