lol hax ability for the win :)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

With 1 week prep the Avengers definitely take it. Without prep Aizen would be very very hard pushed to take out Thor. No one else would pose a big problem in a random encounter but Thor in both scenario's could probably solo.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By solesamurai

Not really seeing Aizen beat thor without prep, Strange is incredibly dangerous with prep Aizen has some pretty good prep feats, but Thor is definitely the problem, that would be a very long very hard uphill battle for Aizen.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless they have knowledge of Aizen's abilities the Avengers are going to lose quite horribly. Aizen could use his zanpaktou on them before they even know it

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By *Void*

This is one of the better Anime vs Comic battles in my opinion.

Aizens main problems here is going to be Strange and Thor since they are the only ones here who know how to deal with magical threats. Everyone else serve strategic pawns. If they can find a way to stop Aizens evolutions they can win if not Aizen wins after a good fight. I would say Aizen wins 7/10

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By matmatxm8

@solesamurai said:

Not really seeing Aizen beat thor without prep, Strange is incredibly dangerous with prep Aizen has some pretty good prep feats, but Thor is definitely the problem, that would be a very long very hard uphill battle for Aizen.

You know that Aizen is quite a master of illusion, basically he is very invisible,

Thor needs to be serious when he is fighting Loki who is average at illusion spells

let alone Aizen who is master of all kinds of illusion.

@drgnx said:

Aizen has used his abilities to have his enemies attack each other thinking they were attacking him, they knew of his ability and prepared and still got owned. This team could use daredevil, but maybe Ironman could be immune since I think he uses scanners and cameras to project images and not actual eye holes in the mask (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure of Strange.

It's not just the eyes that can be affected by illusion, he can also affect the hearing, smell, touch and taste

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By solesamurai

It's not the fact that Thor would have a hard time with KS it's that Aizen couldn't K.O thor(because killing him I can't fathom)Honestly Aizen would go down in a very long drawn out battle.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By matmatxm8

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@matmatxm8: not all kinds just a good one that effs up all 5 senses that can be nulled if one touches the blade as Gin did

yes, you are correct. Aizen's illusion deactivates when someone is touching his blade

But still, it's not like Aizen allows someone to touch his blade

By the time that "someone" touch his blade, he is stabbed or sliced into dice.

Azrael66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Azrael66

Aizen would effortlessly kill all the Avengers.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drgnx said:

Do you really think that kisuke wouldn't have thought of a option that simple?

@matmatxm8 said:

@solesamurai said:

You know that Aizen is quite a master of illusion, basically he is very invisible,

Thor needs to be serious when he is fighting Loki who is average at illusion spells

@drgnx said:

It's not just the eyes that can be affected by illusion, he can also affect the hearing, smell, touch and taste

All kinds of illusions? isn't it just one, which controls all sentences?

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

If you read that carefully, It said "Before it puts you in the illusion" It was tosen's ban kai which was undone if touched.. If It took gin 20 years to get that out of aizen, no one in avengers is doing it..

Only problem here is thor's incredible durability.. I really don't see aizen killing thor.. but again, hulk has done so by pure blows.. which I still consider PIS. So yes. It's quite a problem for aizen.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By matmatxm8

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

@matmatxm8 said:

@solesamurai said:

@drgnx said:

All kinds of illusions? isn't it just one, which controls all sentences?

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

If you read that carefully, It said "Before it puts you in the illusion" It was tosen's ban kai which was undone if touched.. If It took gin 20 years to get that out of aizen, no one in avengers is doing it..

Only problem here is thor's incredible durability.. I really don't see aizen killing thor.. but again, hulk has done so by pure blows.. which I still consider PIS. So yes. It's quite a problem for aizen.

I agree, Thor and Hulk is invulnerable,

but then again Aizen effortlessly cut Sajin Komamura's giant bankai sword

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By matmatxm8

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes, all kind of senses can be affected by the illusion

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@matmatxm8 said:

I meant, all kinds of illusions?

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By matmatxm8

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@matmatxm8 said:

Of course, all kinds of illusions that his kyoka suigetsu can offer

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@matmatxm8 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@matmatxm8 said:

Of course, all kinds of illusions that his kyoka suigetsu can offer

All kinds of illusions? my knowledge of bleach is getting pretty rusty really. I thought it was just one!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@matmatxm8 said:

Actually he explicitly said I can take possession of your 5 senses(taste, touch, hearing, sight and taste) any extra sense would most likely not be affected.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

I don't think Tite Kubo would have thought of writing kisuke to think of that option

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drgnx said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

I don't think Tite Kubo would have thought have writing kisuke to think of that option

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

I don't think Tite Kubo would have thought have writing kisuke to think of that option

Well, kisuke is a genius who invents kidous dude, I don't think stuff like that could be a problem to him..

I think it is more plot than Character .... In general I don't think anyone in Bleach does much research in negating weapon effects...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drgnx said:

I think it is more plot than Character .... In general I don't think anyone in Bleach does much research in negating weapon effects...

hmm.. ok. but still, I don't think it'd work really..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Maybe not, it is just a theory I'm throwing out there ...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drgnx said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx said:

Maybe not, it is just a theory I'm throwing out there ...

ok..

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@matmatxm8 said:

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

yes, you are correct. Aizen's illusion deactivates when someone is touching his blade

But still, it's not like Aizen allows someone to touch his blade

By the time that "someone" touch his blade, he is stabbed or sliced into dice.

Key word of the match by OP is in character, in bleach manga aizen dropped the illusion trick after evolving

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By *Void*

The only way they would be safe from KS is if they can avoid seeing Aizen activate his sword, if they can do that they have removed Aizens Third most powerful weapon. They still have the Hyogaku and Aizens intelligence to deal with. Not to mention his Physical abillities and Kido.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Avengers win rather easily

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Azrael66 said:

Get outa here with that. Thor would destroy his pathetic self, If Ichigo could do it, than Thor would do it easier. Dr.Strange solo's too,

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@jeanroygrant said:

@Azrael66 said:

Get outa here with that. Thor would destroy his pathetic self, If Ichigo could do it, than Thor would do it easier. Dr.Strange solo's too,

This. Thor would smack him into the sun. Aizen is far too overrated.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Azrael66 said:

Not to mention giving a team with strange and tony prep time seemed to be good idea at the time

note how aizen can manipulate story because he had years to plan n advance, one week aint gonna cut it

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Azrael66 said:

Not to mention giving a team with strange and tony prep time seemed to be good idea at the time

note how aizen can manipulate story because he had years to plan n advance, one week aint gonna cut it

I agree Aizen hasn't done anything mind blowing with his prep anyway. Messing with the Soul Society is one thing, but the Avengers is on an all together different level especially with prep.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@SpeedForceSpider: at least it was not batman in the omni-belt era

wayne would whip out an 'anti shonen villain spray'

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Current Strange would trip over his own cape and die. He fuckens sucks. Aizen would kill current Strange.

Anyways, back on topic. Avengers win. Hank Pym would just shrink Aizen into the microverse. Threat averted.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. With prep for all and Thor, this is pretty one sided.

Azrael66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Azrael66

Having not seen Thor or Dr. Strange on the Avengers team, I'm going to have to retract my statement.

The rest of the Avengers, however, are non-factors.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Azrael66: Hank Pym with prep is a non-factor? I think you should reevaluate your statement.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nishi99

Aizen only because of the one week prep without it he would lose 8 of 10 times.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen is immortal though He still wouldn't be able to take Thor out. But I think he could kill anybody else on this line up. Given this scenario but if BFR was allowed avengers with ease. Since it's not allowed I say stalemate between Aizen and Thor. Aizen is immortal but lacks the power to put Thor down.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: his shikai...

thor would take himself out..

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@nishi99: Avengers still wins with prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I see the Avengers winning, due to prep.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen takes out everybody except Thor.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zr0c00l

I think most people are forgetting what it takes to activate aizens kyoka suigetsus ability. Its not something he can do mid battle or he would have done it to ichigo. Also weve never seen the activation but we have heard that he gathered all the liutenants [later captains] and showed them all a bit of water dancing or some such bs. This was in a non battle situation he gained their trust so theyd sit and watch all of it so he could have them under absolute hypnosis. Theres no evidence he can do it during a fight.

Also since theres no evidence bleach hax abilities can work on people without reiatsu so avengers destroy him.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sosuke Aizen: Everything is going as planed.

Lol, but in all seriousness Aizen is the master of illusions and was stated to be immortal at the end of the fight. This is rape he has the Hōgyoku after you see that you know this is a murder stomp. Once he lowered his SP he caused a person to disintegrate into nothing. He is allowed to make infinite wishes, high tier illusion mastery, unimaginable strength. He would have all of them fighting each other thinking they are fighting him and they all kill each other, he doesn't have to lift a finger. Aizen rolf stomps the marvel team.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets raped both physically and mentally.