The Avengers Vs. Every Hulk persona at once

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Right, so every Avenger ever (except for Hulk and reality warpers, or whatever), Vs.....

Savage Hulk-Standard Hulk. Gets stronger with rage.

Gray Hulk-Weaker than Savage, can only life about 70 tons. Doesn't get stronger with rage as fast.

Mindless Hulk-Same as Savage, except completely mindless.

Banner Hulk-The mind of Banner possesing the body of the Savage Hulk. Gets stronger with rage, but not as quick.

Professor Hulk-The mind of Banner, the craftyness of Gray, and the strength of Savage all rolled into one.

Devil Hulk-The evil in Bruce Banner's mind. Strong enough to combat Gray and Savage at once.

Maestro-Super-intelligent Hulk that is twice as strong as Savage.

Hulk 2099-Slightly stronger than Savage, very intelligent with razor claws and teeth. Gets stronger with rage.

Zombie Hulk (before Power Cosmic)-Same as Savage, except a cannibalistic, decaying monster. Not nearly as durable as other Hulk's.

Separated Hulk-Banner and Hulk separated. Hulk is twice as large, but half as strong as Savage.

Guilt Hulk-100-foot tall monstrosity that was strong enough to combat Gray, Professor, and Savage at once. Can breathe fire and body is covered with razor sharp spikes.

Now, I didn't include every Hulk persona, cause then there's about 1000 or so (If I missed a important Hulk persona, please alert me). Anyway, can the Avengers possible hope to combat this team? No prep.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sparda

Cough

Hello?

Hello, hello hello......

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Well... Dr. Strange doesn't really count as a reality warper... Captain America is a great leader... Spidey and the Wasp count as great distractions... The Sentry is well... the Sentry. The Black Panther is there too... I think the Avengers can pull it off.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Well... Dr. Strange doesn't really count as a reality warper... Captain America is a great leader... Spidey and the Wasp count as great distractions... The Sentry is well... the Sentry. The Black Panther is there too... I think the Avengers can pull it off."

Well.....to be fair, ONE Hulk took out a team of Avengers. 11 Hulk's, some stronger than that one, would devastate.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Well... Dr. Strange doesn't really count as a reality warper... Captain America is a great leader... Spidey and the Wasp count as great distractions... The Sentry is well... the Sentry. The Black Panther is there too... I think the Avengers can pull it off."
Well.....to be fair, ONE Hulk took out a team of Avengers. 11 Hulk's, some stronger than that one, would devastate."

That's mostly writers. Strange was an Avenger at one point and he's not a reality warper, just a terribly strong magician. I didn't see any rules against him being used. If chose to, he can just give the other Avengers more power than the 11 Hulks combined, or he can send the Hulks into the sun.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Well.....to be fair, ONE Hulk took out a team of Avengers. 11 Hulk's, some stronger than that one, would devastate."

That's mostly writers. Strange was an Avenger at one point and he's not a reality warper, just a terribly strong magician. I didn't see any rules against him being used. If chose to, he can just give the other Avengers more power than the 11 Hulks combined, or he can send the Hulks into the sun."

Mumbles under breath

I should've ruled out Strange.....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
That's mostly writers. Strange was an Avenger at one point and he's not a reality warper, just a terribly strong magician. I didn't see any rules against him being used. If chose to, he can just give the other Avengers more power than the 11 Hulks combined, or he can send the Hulks into the sun."
*Mumbles under breath* I should've ruled out Strange....."

Lol. It's no biggie. Sentry and Ironman should be able to do it. Especially with prep.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Lol. It's no biggie. Sentry and Ironman should be able to do it. Especially with prep."

No prep on last line.....Ironman would get demolished.....Sentry, maybe after a big fight.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

also there is thor and hercules can give him a good fight in strenght

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sparda says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Lol. It's no biggie. Sentry and Ironman should be able to do it. Especially with prep."
No prep on last line.....Ironman would get demolished.....Sentry, maybe after a big fight."

No, Ironman wouldn't get that demolished, he's a little fast so he should be able to get in a few hits. Thor might bring home the gold too.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Ironman would probably carpet bomb them.....until Guilt Hulk swats him down, or something.....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Ironman would probably carpet bomb them.....until Guilt Hulk swats him down, or something....."

Lol maybe.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add the justice league and this becomes a nice match...

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparda:

What about World Breaker Hulk and World War Hulk?

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman scans them to see their power levels, tells cap, cap tells thor to teleport them to the negative zone or something. Done :P

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monica Rambeau should be able to convert a few Hulks back into Banner with the right forms of radiation.

Sue Storm should be able to sufficate quit a few.

People like Quasar and Thor could teleport them away.

Sersi and Captain Universe put adamantium blocks on their heads.

Rogue steals a lot of their powers.

Havok I believe can absorb most of their energy.

Wonder if Pym can shrink and expand adamantium ball bearings inside them?

Also does this include She Hulk's? Does this include any Avenger at any power level that's bellow reality warpers? For example, is Scarlet Witch not at House of M level or is she just not there?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every avenger ever? They would win.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It would be a tough fight. There will be casualties. Ultimately, the Avengers win.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win, but the VAST majority of them - bar the big powerhouses like Thor - die; and even a few of the powerhouses.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win, but the VAST majority of them - bar the big powerhouses like Thor - die; and even a few of the powerhouses.

Pretty much this

nitenovanavium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nitenovanavium

How the hell is sorcerer supreme strange NOT a reality warper? Unless we're talking about new, FAIL dr strange...

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. God Blast.

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

two hulks are missing

world war hulk and world breaker hulk

i think we all know who will win if these two were added.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

two hulks are missing

world war hulk and world breaker hulk

i think we all know who will win if these two were added.

WWH can be beaten by Sentry, blue marvel and Hyperion. Sentry statemate him so the other two make this a stomp. Photon, Thor, Quasar, Captain universe and Sersi take down WBH. To many people for the hulks. plus the hulks can't fly so they are sitting ducks for these people.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with WBH and WWH it is a tough one for the Hulks due to being do badly outnumbered. I usually never bet against WBH or even WWH but I think the odds might be a little too much for them to over come.

Now that I think of it. Most likely the planet is smashed within seconds

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By slimj87d

With that many Hulks, Thor would have to BFR them. He is more than capable of doing so.