• The Almighty Bijuu-Susanoo is fully healed after every Team battle

• Please do not use PIS or Plot Armor feats

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know who the Magi people are but beats everyone else except Boros.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly stops at OPM team or clears

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Fly advantage, blitzspeed advantage, Susanoo Armor +++ advantage, spams arrows who can counter with Bijuudamas, Indra Arrow, BijuuSusanoo Sword. No one here can injure him, let alone defeat him.

Add Meteoric Burst for a fair fight.

RazielGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear. It remains unharmed

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thelocust619

@dust_hawk: "Add Meteoric Burst for a fair fight."

-He can't. It's a move Boros already has, it was never removed. "Prime" basically means "at his best", not "can't use moves he knows" lol

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears but prime Boros could possibly beat him. Plus Boros has major speed advantage here.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears could be decent fight against OPM team but still wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: Really? With "prime Boros" i meant "normal" Boros without Meteoric Burst mode.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at opm, don't know enough about Manga magi or how powerful they have gotten.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Boros on a team with Genos and Asura Kabuto? He greatly outclasses those two by orders of magnitude.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a side note I creamed my pants when Sasuke did this in the anime, so sick.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50 matchup with the One Punch Man team. Boros was pretty impressive. And I wouldn't underestimate Genos or Kabuto (Genos would be winning them the match). Not only does Genos have the damage output and strength to damage that Sussano. But he also has some pretty crazy regeneration.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give meteoric burst and will still get stomped.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loøõòóöôœl @ Genos being able to damage a PS, especially a Biju powered one.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thelocust619

@judal94: Someone "prime" is at their very best, no? If you wanted normal Boros, that is called "base".

Prime: "a state or time of greatest strength, vigor, or success in a person's life."

By definition, this would imply unlimited meteotic burst if anything, not a nerf. Someone at their prime is at their best, not their weakest.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Genos...the cyborg...has regen?? ...Are you sure you're not thinking of Garou?

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: Someone "prime" is at their very best, no? If you wanted normal Boros, that is called "base".

Prime: "a state or time of greatest strength, vigor, or success in a person's life."

By definition, this would imply unlimited meteotic burst if anything, not a nerf. Someone at their prime is at their best, not their weakest.

Understand, thanks

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alibaba solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

50/50 matchup with the One Punch Man team. Boros was pretty impressive. And I wouldn't underestimate Genos or Kabuto (Genos would be winning them the match). Not only does Genos have the damage output and strength to damage that Sussano. But he also has some pretty crazy regeneration.

?...what

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the bleach team is weak as hell, you could have picked way stronger people.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears, the only threat here is Boros and the only thing that he have that can break the PS is his CSRC.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rabii99

Wow, the OPM wank in this thread is crazy, Apparently Genos can damage a Perfect Susanoo much less Bijuu Perfect Susanoo.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

Wow, the OPM wank in this thread is crazy, Apparently Genos can damage a Perfect Susanoo much less Bijuu Perfect Susanoo.

Some dude in a thread between Kaguya and Toneri vs Tatsumaki and Boros said that Tatsumaki could solo.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explain how he's beating a faster than light character with hax that he can't counter in the form of Kouen?

My knowledge about Magi is limited but I don't remember too much feats from them proving that they can tag the Susano'o or destroy it. Now, can I see the scans of this happening ? And what hax are you talking about ?

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I mean, for Kaguya I can understand since alot of fans don't like her but saying that Genos can damage Bijuu Perfect Susanoo is just wrong.

OT: Clears, too fast.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThanosPimphand

Tatsumaki BFRs him to space or Aizen uses KS. Narutoverse has only countered one type of TP, which could be broken with "will power"(lol). where KS only has 1 weakness which it needs to be touched beforehand to be broken

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@valorknight said:

Kouen is faster than a character who was able to dodge a lightspeed spell

This Sasuke managed to attack Naruto before the later manage to dodge or even react, this is the same Naruto that managed to dodge a Light speed attack.

And I don't remember very well, but when was stated that Aladdin's Light Ray flash is Light speed ?

so there's that, and his hax seals away any bloodlust in an opponent, making them unable to fight.

True, so could go either way, either he seals Sauce's bloodlust and kills him, or this happens.

https://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/696/naruto-5246249.jpg

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno rounds 1-3 but it stops hard at 4. Where Boros.

It has no Speed feats, Or Blunt force feats, it gets wrecked. Genos and Kabuto die

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@valorknight said:

@joviolma:

That feat has been debunked dozens of times now, so I think not.

People only argument IIRC is that Nardo dodged Madara's head swing, which is illogical.

It never was, nor would it need to be, as magic is equivalent to nature in this series (this was explained early on).

Okay...... I think this seems reasonable.

An attack that only destroyed a few mountains isn't going to kill Kouen, sorry.

Attack potency is a thing your know ? Sasuke Susano'o(Before mastering the Rinnegan) was casually slicing Chibaku Tenseis Planetoids comparable to the Planet's curvature with casual swings, those debris were dwarfing Mountain ranges.

https://i1.mangareader.net/naruto/676/naruto-4954877.jpg

https://i1.mangareader.net/naruto/676/naruto-4954879.jpg

https://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/676/naruto-4954885.jpg

https://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/676/naruto-4954887.jpg

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

It isn't, nor is it their only argument (the biggest one being that it's an outlier, which it would be if he actually dodged it).

Why would be a Outlier to being with ? Naruto God Tiers having Relativistic Combat Speed and Reactions doesn't seems wrong based on quantifiable and consistent scale.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but alright.

I'm serious, if the dude is saying that Magic=Natural Energy as well then I can't really do nothing about, the same rule applies to Narutoverse so accept one and refuse the other would be a bit hypocrite of my part.

Of course, but it doesn't apply in this case.

(o.o)

You can't use his slicing attacks to justify his blunt force attacks being above multi-mountain level

He slice things with his Cutting strength.

Susano'o Fourth Databook

The great complete Susano'o cutting strength that can cut-off mountain peaks,is easily enough to shut down even iron hard resistance (or is enough to make even iron-hard enemies to forfeit the battle).

The only difference is that he used a bow instead of sword against Naruto so still a strength feat independent of the mess created by it, Madara's Susano'o casual swing sliced Mountains miles away and his sword broken the Meteor in proximity into pieces

No Caption Provided

Sauce didn't managed to produce the same mess as him, should I suppose that Madara's casual swing is stronger than Mastered Rinnegan Sasuke's Six Paths Susano'o attacks ?

And he still have his Eletrical Arrows that were messing up Six Paths Naruto Kurama Avatares, as well his Indra's Arrow which could grant him a win if he use his Amenotejikara in conjuction and teleport behind Kouen.

https://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/696/naruto-5246255.jpg

Naruto in the Last released Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue while he was fighting Toneri, he wasn't even full power since he was using only KCSM and yet tanked a Moon Slicer Beam unharmed, Naruto when fought against Sasuke had the Bijuu's Chakra into his body and was using Six Paths Sage Mode, something that is Canonically stronger than his Kurama Mode, and the caption referring to this was referring to Naruto before even transform completely.

No Caption Provided

Six Paths Sage Mode

Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Sage of Six Paths Mode

No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary

Users: Naruto Uzumaki

⬅ The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.

From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ― this power is granted by the Sage of Six Paths only to someone who holds those. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi choose to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

➡ Kicking the "Truth-Seeking Ball"! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.

⬅The reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails' jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!

Naruto's chakra cloak previously before the Six Paths and Bijuu's Amp managed to protect the Alliance Shinobi from the Juubi's Tenpechii.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as those two types aren't interchangeable.

TBH, this is the first time that I have read this word.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Because the only feat that would make them relativistic is the one we're discussing right now.

Not really, with some scale, they can be placed as Relativistic.

That's not the point, as hitting someone with your fist yields massively different results than slicing them with a sword regardless of the strength put into it.

He didn't hit Naruto with his fists, he only used his bow instead of his sword.

https://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/696/naruto-5246249.jpg

Why would the strength used to slice the meteors be different from the strength used to hit Naruto ?

I'm not going to comment on the databook section, as they don't actually mean anything and are notoriously inconsistent within the story.

How exactly the databook claiming that he is stronger than Kurama Mode is inconsistent ? This is obviously showing when he was easily keeping up with Juubi Jinchuuriki Madara and managed to tag and damage Kaguya multiple times, previously to this, he could barely touch Juubito who is stated to be below One Eyed Madara Pre God Tree + Rinnegan and Rinnesharingan.

That's a massive difference, bud.

The only difference that I see, is that he is using a chakra bow instead of chakra sword, why the strength would be different ? Especially when he is massively stronger than his form when he sliced the meteors.

No, Madara definitely didn't produce the same amount of destruction as Sasuke, so your point is invalid.

He destroyed one meteor and half with a casual swing and the strength also produced wind enough to cut Mountains miles away. Sauce hit Naruto's back and destroyed some small mountains, how he produced more DC than Madara ?

Kouen is far too fast, so that definitely wouldn't happen.

Naruto was also too fast, and this easily happened, we also have Amenotejikara that could be pretty useful in combat if Sauce apply it correctly.

Again, you can't equate slicing attacks to blunt force or energy attacks

I'm not equating both, I'm directly comparing Sauce's Susano'o Arrows to Toneri's GWRE, not Sasuke's bow strike.

so that doesn't really mean anything.

If he manage to hit one in conjuction to Amenotejikara it could grant him a win, the OP didn't clarify how the fight would start, it could go either way.

• Sasuke's Teleport behind him and fire his Eletrical Arrows killing him.
  • Kouen remove Sasuke's Bloodlust before the later manage to his Amenotejikara.

ETC, etc, etc, both have ways to win here, based on everything I agree that he can stop at the Magi team, but I also can see him winning.

Then you obviously haven't been debating for very long.

No, is that no one that I debate used this word before.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at OPM team.

Boros mvp

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could possibly stop at 3

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JOVIOLMA
@valorknight said:

@joviolma:

Really, and no they can't.

Well, I will try to make a case them :/

Kakashi could react to Lightning before the events of Part 1

No Caption Provided
Supported by Guidebooks as well.
Supported by Guidebooks as well.

Which gives to Kakashi Lightning speed reactions and combat speed, he also managed to intercept Kakuzu's Lightning Darkness which was stated to be extremely hard do avoid(supporting Zetsu's claim that a fatigued Itachi wouldn't dodge a Mountain sized Lightning)

https://i4.mangareader.net/naruto/334/naruto-1568820.jpg

https://i4.mangareader.net/naruto/334/naruto-1568821.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RgJ42kt

And yet, a much faster Kakashi using his Mangekyou Sharingan couldn't even move some meters to dodge a a fatigued Sasuke's Susano'o arrows

https://i6.mangareader.net/naruto/484/naruto-1219232.jpg

https://i8.mangareader.net/naruto/484/naruto-1219233.jpg

Itachi also was able to perceive the Lightning when Sasuke throw Kirin at him(based on his expression) and Sasuke was looking to him at this moment, if he really activated his Susano'o previously why Sasuke didn't noticed that ? Based on his expression, later when he saw that Itachi was alive, that was the first time that he ever saw the Susano'o.

https://i9.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7892.jpg

https://i1.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7899.jpg

One can say that according to Zetsu, Itachi wouldn't manage to dodge, but there are some things to considered here

• Itachi was sick
  • Itachi was extremely fatigued cuz of the Amaterasu
  • He was almost blind(Yes, we know that Sharingan is also connected to the user chakra so is a boost as well)
  • He was pretty damaged cuz of the fight since his leg was hit by one of Sasuke's Shurikens.
  • There is absolutely nothing proving that Lightning timers such as Kakashi and Ninjas faster than him, can travel long distances at Lightning speed, those movements are only related to short boost movements, Itachi was in a mountain at that time.

And is pretty ironic Zetsu say that wouldn't have any dodging despite the fact that he was in proximity to Itachi and managed to avoid the Kirin in the last moment, which grants him Lightning reactions since he dodged with his Switching technique

https://i7.mangareader.net/naruto/390/naruto-1569343.jpg

https://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7894.jpg

That was Kirin's size btw.

https://i9.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7893.jpg

Lightning can reach ground in 1/1000 of second, since the Mountain is comparable to other mountains that had clouds in close proximity, assuming a low end of 1KM for the Heavy clouds doesn't looks wrong

1km/(1/1000s)=1000km/s => Mach 2941

And if we take the anime into account, he didn't activated his Susano'o until the Lightning get close to him(this scene isn't filler btw).

After some chapters we saw Ay's speed which the later moved so fast that you can see the Lighting around his body but can't see him.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11134/111341899/6538547-ay%27s+speed.jpg

Although this is not a absolute proof that Ay is faster than Lightning, later he managed to moved so fast that escaped from Sasuke's perception

https://i1.mangapanda.com/naruto/463/naruto-761729.jpg

https://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/463/naruto-761730.jpg

https://i9.mangapanda.com/naruto/463/naruto-761731.jpg

In the same scan, he also dodge Amaterasu, which just like Kirin was stated to be unavoidable, proving that his speed was close or bigger than Kirin, only supporting the Lightning reaction feat.

https://i9.mangareader.net/naruto/391/naruto-7885.jpg

Sasuke at EMS was fast enough to tag Sage Mode Madara, which is pretty impressive considering that previously Blind Madara blitzed Sage Mode Naruto who managed to dodge at point blank The Third Raikage maximum speed.

http://i.imgur.com/JksP1V5.png

http://i.imgur.com/BHiJqz6.png

Madara even complemented about his movements later, proving that Sasuke really increased his speed after get his EMS :P

No Caption Provided

Madara later got innumerable boosts, Hashirama's Sage Chakra, One Rinnegan, the God Tree, Another Rinnegan, and later a Rinnesharingan which obviously increased his speed and reactions as a matter of fact he reacted to Kamui and Sage Minato's Teleportation pretty easily.

http://i.imgur.com/pUV7ehx

http://i.imgur.com/sxgzabU

http://i.imgur.com/4jiyeZs

Not only that, but he managed to react and protected himself from Naruto before the later could land a hit on him, even though that they distance by visual is only a few meters.

https://i7.mangareader.net/naruto/673/naruto-4907759.jpg

https://i6.mangareader.net/naruto/673/naruto-4907761.jpg

This Naruto is stated by Kishimoto's own words to by superior to the Kurama Mode.

Six Paths Sage Mode- Fourth Databook-Second Caption

''Kicking a Truthseeker Orb! Surpassing Kurama Mode, his vast chakra lets him perform this risky stunt!"

Naruto surpassed Ay's full speed since Incomplete Kurama Mode

http://i65.tinypic.com/1tkgab.png

This was before even manage to use Kurama's full power

http://kiyoitsukikage.tumblr.com/image/157156977174

If you really think that this would be only a 2 or 3 times boost even though that in the past was stated(IIRC) that CS gives the user a 10x boost, well I can't do nothing to you though :P

Sasuke also blitzed One eyed God Tree Juudara with ease.

https://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/674/naruto-4920317.jpg

Madara also was reacting and protecting himself from Guy's attacks(Pre-God Tree)

No Caption Provided

八門遁甲の陣 // Hachimon Tonkō no Jin

[SP]

Taijutsu.

Users: Might Guy and Might Dai

Type: 補 Supplementary

-------

Right Splash Text:

終に開くは地獄の門か!魂を焦がす必「死」の超極意!

Finally opening the Gates of Hell! Burning the soul, an ultra-essential point that will be certain “Death”!

Guy Speech Bubble:

Release! Hachimon Tonkō no Jin!!!

Left Splash Text:

自分の大切なものを死んでも守りぬく時!!!

When you have something important to you to protect, even to the death!!!

------

Main Body 1:

開門、休門、生門、傷門、杜門、景門、驚門、死門。。。八門全てを開いた状態のことを ”門遁甲の陣“ と言う。体に眠っている本来の何十倍もの身体能力を無理矢理引き出すため、通常では繰り出すことのできない体術をも可能にする。一門から七門を使用しても、体はダメージを負い、八門…

The Gate of Opening, Gate of Healing, Gate of Life, Gate of Pain, Gate of Limit, Gate of View, Gate of Wonder, and Gate of Death…The state when all Eight Gates are opened is called “Eight Gates Released Formation”. One’s physical abilities that are essentially lying dormant within the body are forcibly withdrawn, (augmenting) one’s faculties several dozens of times over. When it is employed, it even enables the user to perform taijutsu that one cannot typically unleash. Even by employing the First Gate through the Seventh Gate, the body is injured and damaged. As for the Eighth Gate…

[T/N]: 何十倍 is like several tens/dozens-fold multiplied power. Colloquial usage doesn’t give a concrete number, IMHO, so I wouldn’t pin it as “Dozens”. (Like if I said I’ve read “dozens” of books.)

Main Body 2:

つまり死門まで開いた者は火影すら上回る力を手にすることができるが、その代償として命を落とすと言われている。解放すると、赤い血の蒸気に覆われるが、それは命の炎が燃えている証。生命が尽きるのと引き換えに、 大切なものを守りきる。 強い覚悟と意志が必要とされる究極の体術と言えよう。

Ultimately, whoever opens as far as the Gate of Death is even able to obtain strength that exceeds that of the Hokage. However, as the consequence (of doing so), it was said that (the user) loses one’s life (in exchange). When released, one is covered in a vapour of red blood. That is evidence of burning the flame of life. In exchange for consumed life, valuable things are protected. It can be said that a strong-will and resignation are required for this ultimate taijutsu.

Conclusion, by this alone Guy's speed also increased several tens times(100 times in the manga)

Based on everything Ninjas in Naruto at Akatsuki tier have short burst, reactions and combat at near to or in Lightning speed so....

2941 x 100= Mach 294100= Relativistic :/ Also, Guy was stated to faster than Kakashi in the manga by Sasuke.

Madara was reacting against this, and according to the Databook, the EE gets stronger and faster each time that is used which means that Guy's speed was increasing each time.

Evening Elephant (Sekizou) (p. 263)

A-rank; Offensive; Close-range

User: Might Guy

“A Surge of Violently Burning Life——The “Eight Celestial Gates” Ultimate Secret!!

Releasing one’s power remitters to draw out power until the utmost limit, by opening the “Eight Gates Released Formation”, The Eighth Gate [Gate of Death], this taijutsu can be activated. For a moment, (one is) able to gain power even greater than the 5 kage (combined) however, the jutsu-caster will definitely reach death after its use — a double-edged sword. It is actually a super-speed hit/strike in air, a hitting (offensive) air-cannon.

There are *1 to 5 levels (steps, phases) of speed; raising the gear will increase the power.

(Guy vs Madara): Hitting out with unstoppable speed before the eyes, a great barrage of attacks in the face of death (to certain-death)! Might Guy had unleashed “Evening Elephant”, and overwhelmed even Madara who had become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki.”

Which means that he wasn't limited only to 100 times power, his power was increasing constantly, and later he moved so fast that he bend space which none of his attacks or movements managed to do previously.

No Caption Provided

空間がねじ曲がつただと

He is twisting the space around him ?!

The Kanji 空間 can be translated as Airspace or space, but, in the japanese grammar Airspace is used under specific contexts such as expressions related to aerodynamics and planes.

And Later, Madara used his Inton Raiha to caught both Naruto and Sasuke.

No Caption Provided

Name: Sage Art: Yin Element: Lightning Dispatch (Senpou Inton Raiha)

Classification: Ninjutsu, Senjutsu

Class: Offensive

Range: Medium

User (s): Uchiha Madara

Panel legend:

A Ninjutsu used by Madara Uchiha after acquiring Senjutsu of the Sage of the Six Paths, where he uses the Yin element to create forms out of nothing, combined with the Ray element and release from the palm of his hands, a hundred ray branches that capture the enemy with organized lightning.

https://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/674/naruto-4920289.jpg

https://i9.mangareader.net/naruto/674/naruto-4920291.jpg

Both were massively faster than lightning to the point that looks like the lightning is not even moving at all, they are standing still and are not even in a position to move or attack and yet were quick enough to stop lightning even though the distance was only a few meters, which is consistent

Kakashi= Short boost movements/reactions fast enough to intercept lightning but likely not fast enough to move faster than one so is likely close to the Lightning speed in combat

Itachi= Faster and stronger than Kakashi, was fatigued but managed to react against Lightning and protect himself in the last moment

Naruto and Sasuke= Both faster than lightning even without trying.

Applying the 1/1000 thing again, they were both just a few meters from Madara, which means that they would need to move pretty fast.

Sasuke also blitzed Madara before the later managed to react or dodge, Madara who was stated to have Reactions close or comparable to Naruto, the same guy that can dodge a confirmed Light speed attack

No Caption Provided

Ninjutsu / Senjutsu - Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang

A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing.

Actually, Databook or not there are a few things to be considered here:

• Madara is not a Storm Release user he never used previously absorb the Juubi, and that fact that is referred as Six Paths Senjutsu means that to use this he would need to create via the Juubi chakra which is nothing more than Natural Energy.
No Caption Provided

• Natural Energy based Jutsus are indeed fast as the real natural element, Kirin comes to mind though.
  • The Databook calls the technique a Beam of light and confirms that cuts things with the speed of light making it undodgeable, indicating how the speed of light plays a factor in the jutsu and not just Madara's head swing, if you translate by other means, you will find translations such as cut all things at the speed of light, only confirming that the Light speed is also related to the swing used by the user.
  • The Databooks are not taking account Naruto and Sasuke, since both are beyond ordinary ninjas now, both Databook and Madara confirmed that the Limbo is impossible to see or being sensed and yet Naruto and Sasuke were able to sense and see the Limbo.

Rinbo Hengoku

Perceiving this phantom is impossible, the enemies unpreparedness invites disaster.

A person who posses the Rinnegan can intervene in an adjacent world, an extremely distance world. In that space a shadow is produced, which everyone who is connected with the current world can't feel. Not only will the jutsu user gain a duplicate of himself with equal ability, but it will also be invisible. Squaring of against a user, counter attack is impossible, going up against this ability will result in one losing against such a powerful enemy

The Rinnegan can shape one shadow. With a complete set of two Rinnegan it can shape 4.

When fighting the enemy in close combat the shadow will stay away. But after a time the shadow will return.

Keyword: Normally
Keyword: Normally

• Would be pretty silly the Databook entries say something like:'' The Light fang is undodgeable........unless you are Naruto and Sasuke'', '' Limbo is impossible to being sensed and seen......unless you are Naruto and Sasuke'' :/
  • There is absolutely nothing suggesting that Madara fired the attack sideways, it wouldn't make any sense for a Genius like Madara regarded as one of the most complete Shinobis to have someone that he wants dead in front of him and fires a light-speed attack sideways.
  • Madara also had precognition(Since he is a Six Paths Senjutsu user and possess Hashirama's Sage Mode), if Naruto really dodged before, he would have sensed it, but based on Naruto's scream, he haven't noticed the attack before
  • Kishimoto could have used any other element, I mean, Madara had the Rinnegan so he had all the other 5 elements as well the Yin and Yang Release, Kishimoto could have made Madara use or split Lava, Lightnings, Acid, Maze, Water to cut Naruto's face or even the other Bijuu's powers, but he used Light, he choose to use a attack that was made of Natural Energy that later he would add into his databook that he made as a Light Speed attack and claiming that is undodgeable with a image of Naruto literally dodging.
  • Madara after that moment didn't try to use the Light Fang again, likely because he saw that was useless, he first tried to use the Lightning technique which was useless, later he tried to use the Light fang which was dodged, and later he simple tried to use his Limbos that was he last hope to beat both Naruto and Sasuke.
  • Naruto was stated to have better reactions than Juudara, which means that Naruto would react against Night Guy as well
  • Applying the ABC logic, Guy bend space while moving, which Haku couldn't do while moving between Mirrors, and he was stated to be able to move at Light Speed using the Mirrors(Until his speed start to decrease)
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FTL Night Guy confirmed. Sarcasm.

Naruto also moved a feat meters before Sasuke return from his Amenotejikara.

When Naruto had jumped and get close to Madara Sasuke just landed(based on the lines and his position) showing Naruto's speed to short distances.
When Naruto had jumped and get close to Madara Sasuke just landed(based on the lines and his position) showing Naruto's speed to short distances.

Something that teleport someone in a instant.

No Caption Provided

You know what really is a outlier ? Sauce reacting against Light speed attacks when he was only using his 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

No Caption Provided

光速の一刀は飛ぶ斬撃となって、敵を襲う!名刀黒澤とミフネの剣漸技が合致した一撃!!

A light speed sword turns into a flying slash attack and attack enemies! A blow that the swordsmanship of Kotori Kurosawa and Mifune matched! !

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I edited my post to include blunt weapons.

Okay.

It's not the strength, but the application. For example, slicing a watermelon in half with a sword would require a different application of force than you would use to punch someone in the face. This is the same concept.

Fair enough, but we can apply more scale such as him managing to trade blows with the Kuramas Avatares, Naruto previously to this was managing to trade blows against Kaguya's Chakra arms.

No Caption Provided

Those same arms were created by Kaguya's own chakra

Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack (八十神空撃, Yasogami Kūgeki):

"A Kekkei Mōra/Taijutsu used by Kaguya, made possible by her mastery of Chakra. She loads Chakra into her palm, and then unleashes it as a barrage of countless fists. The fist attacks can also be used defensively, and when coupled with Kaguya's perfect Dōjutsu, it has the potential to become the strongest offensive ability. The Hyūga Clan uses a similar vacuum palm attack, Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm, but there is a wide gulf in power between the two."

Which even when she was suppressed she was stated to be far above Dual Rinnegan+Rinnesharingan +God Tree + Ten Tails Madara

No Caption Provided

This same Madara with just One Rinnegan and Pre God Tree was stated to be > Juubito

No Caption Provided

the same Juubito that while incomplete managed to destroy the 4CRB the same barrier tanking Juubidamas.

https://i4.mangareader.net/naruto/632/naruto-4193157.jpg

https://i4.mangareader.net/naruto/632/naruto-4193159.jpg

https://i7.mangareader.net/naruto/632/naruto-4193161.jpg

https://i9.mangareader.net/naruto/638/naruto-4284903.jpg

https://i3.mangareader.net/naruto/638/naruto-4284905.jpg

Not what I said, but whatever.

No Caption Provided

I've already explained this to you multiple times.

Ignore this, I addressed above, so okay then :)

Because the attacks aren't the same. If I destroy a mountain, then I'm far stronger than someone who only cut one in half. It's also, as I've been saying, not the same kind of attack.

True, but he also managed to destroy 1 meteor and half with this same attack, and he didn't cut the Meteor, he merely touched him.

He isn't.

He in a weaker mode and without even going full power reacted in base to a attack that crossed the diameter of the Moon in just some seconds, how he is not fast ?

I've yet to see one feat proving that he's anywhere above the upper echelons of massively hypersonic

I kind of post feats above so you can see them, I think.

whereas the speed scale for Kouen looks like this: Kouen>>>Alibaba>>>Muu>>>Titus (guy that dodged a lightspeed spell).

Applying the Outlier thing, when they showed another Relativistic feat with the exception of this one ?

Even Itachi have FTL feats which I don't use cause is obviously a outlier.

Itachi's Light Novel

''Any time spent in the real world was a thousandth of a thousandth of a thousandth of the time spent in Tsukuyomi. ((1 divided by 1,000 three times totals 0.000000001/th of a second. This is one billionth of a second. One billion seconds is equal to about 31 years. In one second of real world time, Izumi lived over thirty years inside Tsukuyomi."

Moving 1 meter in 0.000000001 seconds is 1000000000 m/s or 3.33564095198x FTL

FTL Solo God Itachi Information processing speed = 3.33564095198x FTL

Obvioulsy outlier is obviously.

You have been using those to justify his blunt force attacks having more "potency" than they've shown, so yes you are.

No, I'm not

JOVIOLMA

And he still have his Eletrical Arrows that were messing up Six Paths Naruto Kurama Avatares, as well his Indra's Arrow which could grant him a win if he use his Amenotejikara in conjuction and teleport behind Kouen.

https://i5.mangareader.net/naruto/696/naruto-5246255.jpg

Naruto in the Last released Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue while he was fighting Toneri, he wasn't even full power since he was using only KCSM and yet tanked a Moon Slicer Beam unharmed, Naruto when fought against Sasuke had the Bijuu's Chakra into his body and was using Six Paths Sage Mode, something that is Canonically stronger than his Kurama Mode, and the caption referring to this was referring to Naruto before even transform completely.

I'm comparing in my post Toneri's GWRE not damaging a weaker Naruto while Sasuke's Susano'o arrows were destroying Naruto's Avatares.

If h

Not when he's fighting an opponent that could literally kill him before he could process a thought.

I disagree but okay, but should be remembered, Sauce's Susano'o is fast asf.

https://i8.mangareader.net/naruto/687/naruto-5084163.jpg

https://i10.mangareader.net/naruto/687/naruto-5084181.jpg

https://i4.mangareader.net/naruto/687/naruto-5084165.jpg

https://i8.mangareader.net/naruto/687/naruto-5084167.jpg

It's multiple words, and anyone who knows anything on this site will tell you the exact same thing I have.

No one I have ever debate used that word.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.