Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By RAY

Forever says:

"RAY says:
"storm and hawk girl was interestin for me, cause when i paired them up, i realized these are 2 of my fav. female heroes, and i luv my hawk girl, but i gotta give it up to my baby storm. cause all hawk girl has is the mace. sure she can conduct the lightning attacks from storm, but storm has a plethera of other attacks, so there"
I really dont understand your fascination with Hawk Girl. It probably comes from watching the Justice League cartoons. They made her seem far more powerful than she is there and depowered everyone else to try and make the team more even."

lol well yes, cause originally i didnt like hawkgirl, bcause, well they never really showed her doing anything. but once that episode when the joker had the royal flesh gang and my fav hero of all time (green lanter [john stewart])kissed hawkirl , cause in that episode hawkgirl was whippin some tail lol, but i wa like wow. and when starcrossed cameout that was even better, srry i guess im a weird fan person

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Valkaad

Wonderwoman looks at superman and says "You want this one or should I take it". Superman replies "Its up to you, I was going to get pizza, but I can take it if you want". Wonderwoman says"No, No, you guys go ahead and I'll meet you at the pizza parlor". Superman "OK, C'mon everyone wonderwoman's gonna handle this one". "anyone want pizza, its on me". The JLA answer in unison "sure". Wonderwoman then proceeds to turn all the x-men into one bloody pulp and gets to the pizza parlor before the rest of the jla have even ordered.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Valkaad

Wonderwoman looks at superman and says "You want this one or should I take it". Superman replies "Its up to you, I was going to get pizza, but I can take it if you want". Wonderwoman says"No, No, you guys go ahead and I'll meet you at the pizza parlor". Superman "OK, C'mon everyone wonderwoman's gonna handle this one". "anyone want pizza, its on me". The JLA answer in unison "sure". Wonderwoman then proceeds to turn all the x-men into one bloody pulp and gets to the pizza parlor before the rest of the jla have even ordered.

Smog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Smog

hey superstar, your fighting a losing battle.

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RAY

Valkaad says:

"Wonderwoman looks at superman and says "You want this one or should I take it". Superman replies "Its up to you, I was going to get pizza, but I can take it if you want". Wonderwoman says"No, No, you guys go ahead and I'll meet you at the pizza parlor". Superman "OK, C'mon everyone wonderwoman's gonna handle this one". "anyone want pizza, its on me". The JLA answer in unison "sure". Wonderwoman then proceeds to turn all the x-men into one bloody pulp and gets to the pizza parlor before the rest of the jla have even ordered."

ummmmmmmmmmmmm no.................i dont think so. wonder woman will b killed, srry

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#56  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

MM FTW

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Smog says:

"hey superstar, your fighting a losing battle."

?

RAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RAY

Rated R Superstar says:

"Smog says:
"hey superstar, your fighting a losing battle."
?"

????????????????????????????????????????? what???????????????????

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Valkaad

RAY says:

"Valkaad says:
"Wonderwoman looks at superman and says "You want this one or should I take it". Superman replies "Its up to you, I was going to get pizza, but I can take it if you want". Wonderwoman says"No, No, you guys go ahead and I'll meet you at the pizza parlor". Superman "OK, C'mon everyone wonderwoman's gonna handle this one". "anyone want pizza, its on me". The JLA answer in unison "sure". Wonderwoman then proceeds to turn all the x-men into one bloody pulp and gets to the pizza parlor before the rest of the jla have even ordered."
ummmmmmmmmmmmm no.................i dont think so. wonder woman will b killed, srry"

by who?

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#60  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

#1: Superman.
#2: Beast.
#3: Rogue.
#4: Storm.
#5: Jean Grey.
#6: Flash. 
#7: Martian Manhunter.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By rbysjti

superman vs wolverine

batman vs beast

wonder woman vs rouge -

hawk girl vs storm

No Caption Provided

green lantern vs jean grey (not the pheonix)

flash vs iceman

martian manhunter vs cyclops

Deidara-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By Deidara-San

X-men take the majority fights of course =)

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By CylonDorado

Superman punches Wolverine in the head and knocks him out.  

Beast could probably take Batman, depending on the situation. He's stronger, more agile, and really smart.

Wonder Woman punches Rogue in the head and knocks her out, although touching her might hurt her hand a little (unless she knows about her powers beforehand and just hits her with the side of her gauntlet, or wraps the lasso around her knuckles).  

Storm obliterates Hawkgirl with pretty much any power she has.  

I've heard that Green Lanterns are resistant against telepaths, but I'm not sure, and he'd have no chance agaisnt Phoenix. But if it's her standerd TK vs. constructs, she's toast.  

Flash Vs. Iceman is kind of a grey area, since they don't really have any way of hurting eachother. But even if Iceman slowed Flash's molecules (somehow), he'd still be to fast for Iceman to touch. They have the exact opposite powers pretty much, lol. Maybe Flash could win by taking all of Iceman's speed, thereby rendering him an immoble chunk of person shaped ice. Just spitballing here.

Martian Manhunter could take Cyclops's most powerful blast to the face without phasing, before punching Cyclops in the head and knocking him out. He might as well be up against Uncle Ben's corpse.

cortlin626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cortlin626

The X-Men Team Win!!!