Thanos vs. Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rabidrage

Does she have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with the Mad Titan?  She's probably more of a hand-to-hand warrior than he'll ever be, but he's got a lot of crazy tricks up his sleeve.  So who takes it?

Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Djokic43

thanos takes this one for me

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Omg chris

yea thanos wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
The Mad Titan wins
Turlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Turlast

She doesn't have what it takes here in terms of fighting skills or intelligence in battle. He'll crush her with a few blows. Thanos wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Well I think Fighting Skills would actually go in Wonder Woman's favor... at least she has shown a greater range of fighting abilty than Thanos... Thanos just muscles out his Opponents or blast them to dust via Cosmic Radiation Projection... he doesnt show a great degree of fighting skill though...

Intellect and Cosmic Power is what Thanos has thats insanely Key here...
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VIZION2011

After a Good fight, Thanos wins, WW Aint goin down after a good fight, thanos is gonna hurt when he wakes up the next morniong

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Yup Yup Yup...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Just about the last thing WW sees...

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@Turlast said:
"She doesn't have what it takes here in terms of fighting skills or intelligence in battle. He'll crush her with a few blows. Thanos wins. "

She this i have to disagree on. Unlike Kal-El, Sodam, or Cap Marvel who could just rush in and power their way through this fight (they really wouldn't prob be relying on combat skill, unless u count Sodam's ringslingin) Diana is a warrior from jump. She's also a tactical beast, with all her toys at her disposal and her Amazonian training she'd make Thanos work for it. The only problem is she doesn't have an answer for his massive EP, and lacks the physical strenght to tip the scales.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" @Turlast said:
"She doesn't have what it takes here in terms of fighting skills or intelligence in battle. He'll crush her with a few blows. Thanos wins. "
She this i have to disagree on. Unlike Kal-El, Sodam, or Cap Marvel who could just rush in and power their way through this fight (they really wouldn't prob be relying on combat skill, unless u count Sodam's ringslingin) Diana is a warrior from jump. She's also a tactical beast, with all her toys at her disposal and her Amazonian training she'd make Thanos work for it. The only problem is she doesn't have an answer for his massive EP, and lacks the physical strenght to tip the scales. "
Agreed. Saying that WW lacks fighting skills and tactical intelligence goes a lot over the top. As you stated though, she still loses.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By spiderpigbart

Thanos would win, but it might be a long fight.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Klandicar

Thanos would seriously win without even a challenge though....why do you guys keep under rating him?  Wonder Woman wouldn't even be able to hurt him if he laughs off Thor with a power gem...think about it guys.

Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Funny, Gamora managed to hurt him -_-

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Wonder Woman has taken on opponents comparable to Thanos before, however he should win this match.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Klandicar

I knew this was a massive stomp for Thanos.  This is the kind of stomp that Thanos doesn't even enjoy because it is too easy.  He'll probably just backhand her in reality like he did to the Hulk and Drax.

Shadow Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shadow Muse
@Klandicar said:
" I knew this was a massive stomp for Thanos.  This is the kind of stomp that Thanos doesn't even enjoy because it is too easy.  He'll probably just backhand her in reality like he did to the Hulk and Drax. "
That's a load of bull.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@Shadow Muse said:
" @Klandicar said:
" I knew this was a massive stomp for Thanos.  This is the kind of stomp that Thanos doesn't even enjoy because it is too easy.  He'll probably just backhand her in reality like he did to the Hulk and Drax. "
That's a load of bull. "
Don't feed the troll man
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatDance
Thanos kills her with a pimp smack and then proceeds to solo all of  Themiscyra
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormultt

thanos is a womanizer
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Klandicar
@Jx4gChamp said:

" @Shadow Muse said:

" @Klandicar said:
That's a load of bull. "
Don't feed the troll man "
The guy who got banned for trolling is calling me a troll, thats rich.  You didn't even give an opinion on this thread and just went for attacking Thanos as usual.  You are clown shoes dude, get lost before they ban you again.  Save what little dignity you have left...and trust me dude, it aint much.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BatDance said:
" Thanos kills her with a pimp smack and then proceeds to solo all of  Themiscyra "
@Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:

" @Shadow Muse said:

" @Klandicar said:
That's a load of bull. "
Don't feed the troll man "
The guy who got banned for trolling is calling me a troll, thats rich.  You didn't even give an opinion on this thread and just went for attacking Thanos as usual.  You are clown shoes dude, get lost before they ban you again.  Save what little dignity you have left...and trust me dude, it aint much. "
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By capall
@Klandicar said:
"Thanos would seriously win without even a challenge though....why do you guys keep under rating him?  Wonder Woman wouldn't even be able to hurt him if he laughs off Thor with a power gem...think about it guys. "

this would be a serious challenge for thanos here, diana is not thor with power gem, she is a better combatant not to mention also a master tactician way above thor's and even tho thanos would probably take this the majority
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Klandicar
@capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

"Thanos would seriously win without even a challenge though....why do you guys keep under rating him?  Wonder Woman wouldn't even be able to hurt him if he laughs off Thor with a power gem...think about it guys. "
this would be a serious challenge for thanos here, diana is not thor with power gem, she is a better combatant not to mention also a master tactician way above thor's and even tho thanos would probably take this the majority "
Nah man, the Mad Titan isnt taking "the majority".  Thanos of Titan is taking them all.  She has absolutely NO way to beat him. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
" @capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

this would be a serious challenge for thanos here, diana is not thor with power gem, she is a better combatant not to mention also a master tactician way above thor's and even tho thanos would probably take this the majority "
Nah man, the Mad Titan isnt taking "the majority".  Thanos of Titan is taking them all.  She has absolutely NO way to beat him.  "
She has several ways to beat him.Why are your responses always overboard with absolutely not fact to them?
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Diana would win, Thanos cant take a hit and has less fighting ability then Reed Richards

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Klandicar
@Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

Nah man, the Mad Titan isnt taking "the majority".  Thanos of Titan is taking them all.  She has absolutely NO way to beat him.  "
She has several ways to beat him.Why are your responses always overboard with absolutely not fact to them? "
Like deflecting his omega effect right?  Oh wait, thats Jobberseid.  Tell me how she beats him, give me a scenario...I need a good laugh.  I say he just backhands, he already did it to STRONGER people than her.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

She has several ways to beat him.Why are your responses always overboard with absolutely not fact to them? "
Like deflecting his omega effect right?  Oh wait, thats Jobberseid.  Tell me how she beats him, give me a scenario...I need a good laugh.  I say he just backhands, he already did it to STRONGER people than her. "
I don't need to give you a whole scenario.She will simply beat him to death.She's alot stronger than more than half and possibly all the people who have pummeled him for an extended period of time.If you need a good laugh It would really be funny if you understood how ridiculous and false all of your posts are.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BatDance

Spite

Thanos Overkill, there is nothing Wonder Woman can do to put him down

He fought Galaxy busters and this topic is a joke

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By vuviper
@Vance Astro:  I disagree, at least if I know what a troll is, they have to be posting to purposefully provoke or start an argument. I think they actually believe it.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Klandicar
@BatDance said:
"    Spite

Thanos Overkill, there is nothing Wonder Woman can do to put him down

He fought Galaxy busters and this topic is a joke
"
This artist knew Thanos's power quite well.  Too bad these other posters don't.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Thanos is slow, and he has less fighting ability then reed richards

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Klandicar..you don't know anything...about anything.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Klandicar
@Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @capall said:

" @Klandicar said:

Like deflecting his omega effect right?  Oh wait, thats Jobberseid.  Tell me how she beats him, give me a scenario...I need a good laugh.  I say he just backhands, he already did it to STRONGER people than her. "
I don't need to give you a whole scenario.She will simply beat him to death.She's alot stronger than more than half and possibly all the people who have pummeled him for an extended period of time.If you need a good laugh It would really be funny if you understood how ridiculous and false all of your posts are. "
Just like Tyrant and Thor with power gem beat him to death right?  Oh wait...

No Caption Provided

Imagine if he was fighting Wonder Woman...if he thinks Tyrant isn't challenging.  She would not be able to take a Thanos backhand and I'm being serious here guys.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jx4gChamp

He was under a power amp when he fought Tyrant, hell I could fight Tyrant if I had that power amp
He used a device to BFR Thor after he started bleeding 

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Klandicar
@Jx4gChamp said:
" He was under a power amp when he fought Tyrant, hell I could fight Tyrant if I had that power amp He used a device to BFR Thor after he started bleeding  "
Wonder Woman wouldn't get up if Thor hit her when he had that power gem...even one time.  Thanos just laughed it off.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" He was under a power amp when he fought Tyrant, hell I could fight Tyrant if I had that power amp He used a device to BFR Thor after he started bleeding  "
Wonder Woman wouldn't get up if Thor hit her when he had that power gem...even one time.  Thanos just laughed it off. "
Actually she would, shes been hit by more powerful beings and shrugged it off
Listen I know you read actual comics, so allow me to elaborate, Thor wasnt using the power gem to its full or even partial potential and once Thanos started to bleed he sh*t himself and used a device to BFR Thor
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
Wonder Woman wouldn't get up if Thor hit her when he had that power gem...even one time.  Thanos just laughed it off. "
Thanos didn't laugh anything off.He smiled after Thor put him through a wall.He acted like he wanted to fight after than then he said he got bored and left the fight to get a weapon.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Klandicar
@Vance Astro said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
Thanos didn't laugh anything off.He smiled after Thor put him through a wall.He acted like he wanted to fight after than then he said he got bored and left the fight to get a weapon. "
They were still fighting, Thor was using a weapon (hammer) so Thanos got his.  Quit making excuses because Thanos won.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Which explains why Thanos ran away to grab a weapon right?

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Klandicar
@Jx4gChamp said:
" Which explains why Thanos ran away to grab a weapon right? "
He didn't run away.  Thor would have kept the pressure on if Thanos was hurt.  Thing was Thanos was toying the whole time and decided to end it.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jx4gChamp

He ran and got a weapon because he knew he would die if he kept fighting Thor

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Klandicar
@Jx4gChamp said:
" He ran and got a weapon because he knew he would die if he kept fighting Thor "
No, Thanos said he was tired of toying around.  Read the comic.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" He ran and got a weapon because he knew he would die if he kept fighting Thor "
No, Thanos said he was tired of toying around.  Read the comic. "
Actually you're the one who needs to read the comic [or a comic for that matter] you didn't even know the outcome of that fight until Vance told you what happened, if Thanos was tired of toying around, he wouldnt have came back to the fight, he lost when he ran away to grab a weapon

You fail, again...
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Klandicar
@Jx4gChamp said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
Actually you're the one who needs to read the comic [or a comic for that matter] you didn't even know the outcome of that fight until Vance told you what happened, if Thanos was tired of toying around, he wouldnt have came back to the fight, he lost when he ran away to grab a weapon  You fail, again... "
I read it, I have all the scans, I know how it went down.  Thor and Thanos fight, Thanos smiles (surfer is the one saying Thanos is scary), then he gets that gun and immobilizes Thor.  Surfer acknowledges Thanos's win.

Thor cheated against Thanos with that power gem and he still lost.  Get over it, Thanos always stomps...
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
Actually you're the one who needs to read the comic [or a comic for that matter] you didn't even know the outcome of that fight until Vance told you what happened, if Thanos was tired of toying around, he wouldnt have came back to the fight, he lost when he ran away to grab a weapon  You fail, again... "
I read it, I have all the scans, I know how it went down.  Thor and Thanos fight, Thanos smiles (surfer is the one saying Thanos is scary), then he gets that gun and immobilizes Thor.  Surfer acknowledges Thanos's win.  Thor cheated against Thanos with that power gem and he still lost.  Get over it, Thanos always stomps... "
You know how it ended because we told you how it ended, not because you read the comic, you haven't read any comic, at all.
Thanos running away to grab a weapon because he was getting owned = losing
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Klandicar

You know how it ended because we told you how it ended, not because you read the comic, you haven't read any comic, at all.
Thanos running away to grab a weapon because he was getting owned = losing 

No.  I linked the ending last night, but I guess your memory doesn't extend that far.  Look below, owned.

No Caption Provided
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Actually you're the one thats getting owned, Thanos running away to grab a weapon = automatic loss