Thanos vs The Flash and Martian Manhunter.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

@XiiX:Only way them to win is if Thanos doesn't have his shields up and Wally Speed steals or Martian Manhunter mind-rapes him

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Flash and MM should take this.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whydama

@dondave:

I dont think MM can mindrape Thanos. Thanos has feats that show he held up against the mind gem.

Speedsteal might be possible, but Thanos wont remain stuck long enough for team to win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

@whydama:I recently made a thread about Martian Manhunter vs Thanos in a telepathic fight and everybody agreed that Martian Manhunter would win

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'm usually pretty hesitant to enter vs threads that include Flash, as it always seems the "speed steal" or trapping opponents in the "speed force" comes along and that's all she wrote. I just read on another thread where Flash apparently turned someone into a statue and ran them to the end of existence! O_0.....Those withstanding, I think Thanos would win against these two. I can't see J'onzz taking out Thanos with TP and Thanos can't really die either, neither would be able to physically KO the Mad Titan either. His tech and power cosmic manipulation should be enough for him to score the win, especially if "bloodlusted".

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Thanos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

@dondave said:

@whydama:I recently made a thread about Martian Manhunter vs Thanos in a telepathic fight and everybody agreed that Martian Manhunter would win

I think you missed the whole point i for one was trying to make. Martian Manhunter has better telepathic feats than Thanos, and as such as a telepath i would rate Martian Manhunter really highly, above what Thanos has done. That being said Thanos has huge telepathic resistance i dont think even Martian Manhunter could overcome. You know Thanos has never been taken down in a telepathic battle?

So while i Martian Manhunters TP > Thanos, i honestly dont see Martian Manhunter being able to TP Thanos for a victory. A simple example, Guy Gardner = 0 telepathy, Maxima = awesome telepath, yet Guy Gardner was able to block Maxima's telepathy, same would be the case with Thanos.

Also that is moot,Thanos while very very durable against energy attack, isnt going to be a threat to Wally when he is bloodlusted. While Thanos has enchanced reflexes to prevent random being with superspeed, we are talking about a guy, who without superspeed is so much faster than Thanos, his enchanced reflex would mean absolutely nothing. Thanos can even TP Wally, because he can vibrate his mind to prevent it. Against a bloodlusted Wally, Thanos is screwed.

A bloodlusted Martian Manhunter = Fernus, i think him vs Thanos byitself is a close fight. Wally is overkill, even if Martian Manhunter was on the other team.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jobbernos

@Ferdelance said:

Flash and MM should take this.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FiMFTW

I think the team, the telepathy should create a level of coordination between the two capable of beating Thanos, especially since they're bloodlusted.

Assuming the Martian can't just mind rape him from the get-go.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cybrilious4

Been done, Thanos rapes, IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

Team

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sethlol

Team

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@dondave said:

I think you missed the whole point i for one was trying to make. Martian Manhunter has better telepathic feats than Thanos, and as such as a telepath i would rate Martian Manhunter really highly, above what Thanos has done. That being said Thanos has huge telepathic resistance i dont think even Martian Manhunter could overcome. You know Thanos has never been taken down in a telepathic battle?

So while i Martian Manhunters TP > Thanos, i honestly dont see Martian Manhunter being able to TP Thanos for a victory. A simple example, Guy Gardner = 0 telepathy, Maxima = awesome telepath, yet Guy Gardner was able to block Maxima's telepathy, same would be the case with Thanos.

Also that is moot,Thanos while very very durable against energy attack, isnt going to be a threat to Wally when he is bloodlusted. While Thanos has enchanced reflexes to prevent random being with superspeed, we are talking about a guy, who without superspeed is so much faster than Thanos, his enchanced reflex would mean absolutely nothing. Thanos can even TP Wally, because he can vibrate his mind to prevent it. Against a bloodlusted Wally, Thanos is screwed.

A bloodlusted Martian Manhunter = Fernus, i think him vs Thanos byitself is a close fight. Wally is overkill, even if Martian Manhunter was on the other team.

Killemall, this is why you're awesome.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Cybrilious4: Flagged. We can't use the r**pe word on comicvine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Cybrilious4: Please don't throw around the term rape like that.