Thanos vs Omega Shenron

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By reikai
@CadenceV2 said:

@reikai: So I am a troll now for having a opinion that disagrees with yours and validated said opinion with debate.

Your 'opinion' is not evidence, and any 'evidence' you toss out hasn't proven anything short of the fact that GT is still fail. You speculate more than is actually there. Every 'point' you have attempted has been countered and eviscerated with actual evidence and feats provided, as opposed to baseless attacks on De-powered and Non-Canon versions of Thanos, And that goes to anyone who believes those instances have any meaning at all.

It is one thing to have a debate, it's another thing entirely to ignore it for the sake of rooting for someone that everyone knows has absolutely no chance of victory. Your claim is Goku can bust 20+ planets, despite this never actually occurring, and that Shenron can do better, regardless of the fact has never demonstrated such a thing himself either.

You claim he is stronger based on Goku, who could barely hold up a section of a city, as compared to Thanos whose engagements in fisticuffs have destroyed the planet he was fighting on, and who has regularly engage those with the strength necessary to shatter planets with their fists, and defeated them.

You claim that Shenron can resist a mental assault because he possesses Telepathy, an ability that does not inherently grant the user resistance against such a thing, and no such resistance has ever been shown by him in his short career. Nor has Goku ever been assaulted psychically. On the other hand, many psychics and Telepaths have tried their hand at Thanos, and failed, while Thanos has mentally assaulted others and succeeded.

You claim he can resist transmutation based on his mystical nature, which holds no weight at all. He has never resisted transmutation nor has anyone attempted such in the series. Such abilities as used by Buu could be deflected easily with just ki, despite its magical nature. Thanos, however, does not need to make physical contact nor generate a visible stream of energy to facilitate transmutation through molecular manipulation. Shenron's status does not grant him immunity to this.

You claim Shenron is faster than Thanos, and that he can use IT to get the drop on him. By your own claim, Shenron is only faster than a SS4 Goku at 2xFTL. Whereas Thanos has reacted to and beaten individuals moving at millions of times FTL speeds. Not only this, but Thanos himself can Teleport both via technology built into his armor itself and under his own power.

You claim Shenron can hurt Thanos, when all evidence to the contrary proves otherwise. Shenron does not even possess the output necessary to breach Thanos' shields, much less injure the Mad Titan.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Pokergeist

@reikai said:

Your 'opinion' is not evidence, and any 'evidence' you toss out hasn't proven anything short of the fact that GT is still fail. You speculate more than is actually there. Every 'point' you have attempted has been countered and eviscerated with actual evidence and feats provided, as opposed to baseless attacks on De-powered and Non-Canon versions of Thanos, And that goes to anyone who believes those instances have any meaning at all.

I guess that could easily be seen as this.

It is one thing to have a debate, it's another thing entirely to ignore it for the sake of rooting for someone that everyone knows has absolutely no chance of victory. Your claim is Goku can bust 20+ planets, despite this never actually occurring, and that Shenron can do better, regardless of the fact has never demonstrated such a thing himself either.

Its a fact since UNLIKE Comics that have contradicting sources and different writers, Mangas and the GT show had one writer that made the facts with no contradiction.

Thats like trying to call BS on Stephen King Dark Tower is the center of his Universe when SK states it.

You claim he is stronger based on Goku, who could barely hold up a section of a city, as compared to Thanos whose engagements in fisticuffs have destroyed the planet he was fighting on, and who has regularly engage those with the strength necessary to shatter planets with their fists, and defeated them.

in a fist fight Thanos would overpower. I stated nothing that shenron is stronger in strength, only Energy Maipulation and various other Magic base powers of the 6 other shadow Dragons.

So I fail to see where ANYWHERE I said Thanos is physicaly overpowered. I did state Shenron strength would be underwhelming. Infact i described it as ehhh.

You claim that Shenron can resist a mental assault because he possesses Telepathy, an ability that does not inherently grant the user resistance against such a thing, and no such resistance has ever been shown by him in his short career. Nor has Goku ever been assaulted psychically. On the other hand, many psychics and Telepaths have tried their hand at Thanos, and failed, while Thanos has mentally assaulted others and succeeded.

Really? I gave in to Pooty as the best way for Thanos to win is mental attack.

You claim he can resist transmutation based on his mystical nature, which holds no weight at all. He has never resisted transmutation nor has anyone attempted such in the series. Such abilities as used by Buu could be deflected easily with just ki, despite its magical nature. Thanos, however, does not need to make physical contact nor generate a visible stream of energy to facilitate transmutation through molecular manipulation. Shenron's status does not grant him immunity to this.

Vegito magical abilities, Where? it was stated Vegito simply retain his Ki at that power level. Nothing to do with Mystical ability. I just dont see why a Mystical being with the might of the universal Shenron would be affected by Transmutaion. Hulk healing factor has resisted low level Transmutation. Fact. Shenron regens with Magic on the Molecule level. Show me proof that Thanos can affect that instead of nobodies with no Magic Healing factor (or any HF for that matter) instead trying to claim that as a win.

You claim Shenron is faster than Thanos, and that he can use IT to get the drop on him. By your own claim, Shenron is only faster than a SS4 Goku at 2xFTL. Whereas Thanos has reacted to and beaten individuals moving at millions of times FTL speeds. Not only this, but Thanos himself can Teleport both via technology built into his armor itself and under his own power.

WTF LOL LMAO!? Where did i EVER stated Shenron has IT? Where. Prove it?! You are so full of it. You keep claiming all this crap I said or tried to prove. Read what I actually wrote.

You claim Shenron can hurt Thanos, when all evidence to the contrary proves otherwise. Shenron does not even possess the output necessary to breach Thanos' shields, much less injure the Mad Titan.

I already proved how wrong you are on my "claims" and how you have no clue what I been saying.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By DangerousLoki

@CadenceV2 said:

@reikai said:

I guess that could easily be seen as this.

Its a fact since UNLIKE Comics that have contradicting sources and different writers, Mangas and the GT show had one writer that made the facts with no contradiction.

Thats like trying to call BS on Stephen King Dark Tower is the center of his Universe when SK states it.

in a fist fight Thanos would overpower. I stated nothing that shenron is stronger in strength, only Energy Maipulation and various other Magic base powers of the 6 other shadow Dragons.

So I fail to see where ANYWHERE I said Thanos is physicaly overpowered. I did state Shenron strength would be underwhelming. Infact i described it as ehhh.

Really? I gave in to Pooty as the best way for Thanos to win is mental attack.

Vegito magical abilities, Where? it was stated Vegito simply retain his Ki at that power level. Nothing to do with Mystical ability. I just dont see why a Mystical being with the might of the universal Shenron would be affected by Transmutaion. Hulk healing factor has resisted low level Transmutation. Fact. Shenron regens with Magic on the Molecule level. Show me proof that Thanos can affect that instead of nobodies with no Magic Healing factor (or any HF for that matter) instead trying to claim that as a win.

WTF LOL LMAO!? Where did i EVER stated Shenron has IT? Where. Prove it?! You are so full of it. You keep claiming all this crap I said or tried to prove. Read what I actually wrote.

I already proved how wrong you are on my "claims" and how you have no clue what I been saying.

So you agree Thanos would win. Good. Shenron's one feature you state he out powers thanos in is his energy projection. You know. I only saw two energy attacks. Neither of which effected even Kid Goku.. who at this state was beaten down and weakend and utterly helpless to attack. Omega Shenron could barely hurt him. Thanos would demolish Goku in every state except for SS3 and SS4 and even then he would still win. It'd just be a longer fight. Gogeto has roughly the power output of a Herald. That means Gogeto is probably a match for Silver Surfer. Silver Surfer and Thanos fight frequently and Thanos has taken full force attacks from Surfer without flinching. You have constantly been using power scaling. Granting Omega Shenron feats by the fact that he fought with Goku's SS4 form. Even though he was destroyed that fight and was clearly just slightly, if at all, stronger then Goku. So since you rely on power scaling to make your argument. Even power scaling puts Thanos above Shenron.

So by feats: Thanos wins.

By power scaling: Thanos wins.

By stats: Omega Shenron might put up a fight.

So the only way Omega Shenron wins is if you put them on paper and stack them up. Of course. That's debatable. I don't Omega Shenron's "stats" But Thanos' stats are crazy.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Pokergeist

Well i am bowing out now. It seems I stated what I could and others have agreed about Round 2 even if Round 1 is a stomp for Thanos.

Death Certificate I know you hate DBZ and dont rate it high at all and many others know it now from other threads with DBZ.

King-Stranglehold da first I know you and I get into heated debates where you resort to name calling. Even if half of the people in the SW vs GR Thread were convince by me.

reikai I really dont know you that well. However you prove to either not read my post and quote me wrong, or you simply tried to make crap up of what I stated to make your points look better. Dont know as of yet.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Pokergeist

@DangerousLoki said:

So by feats: Thanos wins.

By power scaling: Thanos wins.

By stats: Omega Shenron might put up a fight.

So the only way Omega Shenron wins is if you put them on paper and stack them up. Of course. That's debatable. I don't Omega Shenron's "stats" But Thanos' stats are crazy.

You know what? I would agree with that.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

Well i am bowing out now. It seems I stated what I could and others have agreed about Round 2 even if Round 1 is a stomp for Thanos.

Death Certificate I know you hate DBZ and dont rate it high at all and many others know it now from other threads with DBZ.

King-Stranglehold da first I know you and I get into heated debates where you resort to name calling. Even if half of the people in the SW vs GR Thread were convince by me.

reikai I really dont know you that well. However you prove to either not read my post and quote me wrong, or you simply tried to make crap up of what I stated to make your points look better. Dont know as of yet.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Pokergeist

@Death Certificate said:

@CadenceV2 said:

OK. I have it out of my system now. You really get under my skin tho this whole thread. Im good now.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By DangerousLoki

@CadenceV2: I honestly know any stats for Omega Shenron. But by stats, stats alone, most people in DB should be galaxy busters. So by that. Omega Shenron would probably be on the level of Odin. But only in raw energy out put. Even though at no point in his fight did he show even a tenth of that in his fight. By actual feats in the episode. He's not even a planet buster. By power scaling, he's just above a planet buster or equal to. Both instances. Thanos wins. Thanos stomps him by feats. Thanos beats him after a brief fight. By stats.. Omega Shenron might come out on top.. But I've seen Thanos stats laid out.. and he'd be just shy of a skyfather (Which is actually supported by feats. Power scaling actually puts him below that. Oddly.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@CadenceV2:  

Oh you mean the time you kept going against the forum rules and calling me a straight IDIOT and Moron?! That debate... against the Forum rules? -_- Yeah I remember....

Hehehehe...This is quite funny.  Just because I may have insulted you doesn't indicate I was trolling. Do you know what trolling is? Yeah it WAS a heated debate, but I was getting angry because most of not all my points were NOT coming across to you. If you can't take mere name calling over the internet then IDK... 

I know you and I get into heated debates where you resort to name calling. Even if half of the people in the SW vs GR Thread were convince by me. 

Funny...I remember everyone getting on you about SW winning . The majority of people said SW would WIN. But lets not get off topic. ANd I do nt always resort to name calling, I may have because my points DO NOT get across to you.  And everyone has stated that before...
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2:

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Don't try to argue against Reikai in a Thanos thread, he think Thanos even could beat TTGL(million lightyears tall reality warper "robot"). The Thanos fans the worst fans over the net, let's just this thread die.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Pokergeist

@King-Stranglehold da first: Yeah its all good. I been doing 2 weeks of Algebra this week and posting in between. I think that frustration cross over in this. Im over the nerd rage now.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@CadenceV2 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: Yeah its all good. I been doing 2 weeks of Algebra this week and posting in between. I think that frustration cross over in this. Im over the nerd rage now.

Me too and I agree. Its just a debate. Nothing serious. Things like this happen.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@CadenceV2

King Piccolo killed Shenron in Dragonball. Js

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers