Thanos

No Caption Provided

JLA Busters

No Caption Provided

Rules

• H/P Doomsday.
  • AMAZO with JLA Powers.
  • AMAZO can't copy powers.
  • Thanos are taking the fight seriously.
  • Buster are taking the fight seriously.
  • Perfect Teamwork for Busters.
  • Thanos are willing to work together.
  • No BFR.
  • Everyone in character.
  • Win by any means.
TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

larfleezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

JLA Busters

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you saying there are 4 Thanos' fighting 4 opponents? Or is that one Thanos vs all 4?

I don't know who the first person is, but can't Thanos (one or four of him) BFR Amazo and Doomsday? Superman/ Flash/MMH have super speed in Amazo, but they can't return to a battle if they're dimension dumped to an unknown spot, right?

I'd take Thanos over Fernus (and I'm not sure if he can be BFR'd; don't see why not), but I don't know who that first guy is.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when I first read the title I thought it's batman justice buster lol.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: 4 Thanoses(Thanoses?) vs AMAZO, Boy Prime, Fernus, and Doomsday, and yes the Thanos can BFR, but remember that they are in character here.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 Thanos working together? Damn.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure this was done before...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The California raisins.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Eh, maybe that is a reference to something, but I don't understand, which team do you choose?

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team THANOS

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@thekinfing said:

@reaverlation: Eh, maybe that is a reference to something, but I don't understand, which team do you choose?

Pretty sure he's referring to Team Thanos.

They're wrinkly and purple.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't the Thanos's just BFR? If so, they win. If not, then I honestly don't know. I want to say the JL busters, but I don't know enough about H/P Doomsday, or Amazo.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk Fernus is a beast and I'd probably give him a slight majority. Idk if TP even works on HP Doomsday, AMAZO loses and I can't really make out the picture of Superman looking dude

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about it more, Fernus sways this heavily in his teams favor.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Brainiac required technology to temporarily control Doomsday because telepathy wouldn't and even then, Brainiac knew Doomsday would evolve past it so TP won't work. Amazo would easily put up a fight just like everyone else with blitzing with the speed of Wally West and the combined strength of the JLA heavy hitters (Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.). The Superman looking dude is Superboy-Prime.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: thanks for the info. In that case: Fernus stomps his Thanos, Thanos TP's Super-boy prime if he's (Thanos) smart enough not to attempt a physical confrontation, AMAZO would be a good match up but he doesn't have all of Wally's abilities or skills and HP Doomsday wins imho after the best throwdown ever.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I wouldn't say Fernus stomps Thanos. Fernus would give Thanos hell but no stomp for either side. Fernus could give TP defense for Prime if necessary but if Thanos uses it (it's a likely possibility the longer the fight drags on). Amazo just needs Wally speed (Amazo outfought Wally in a high speed battle that lasted less than second and blitzed Wally with a thousand hits) combined with attacks at high speed (near IMP backed with strength of JLA heavy hitters combined) and Amazo is still deadly. And Amazo does have some skills of Wally (Phasing for example) and other things like Zatanna magic and Martian Manhunter's telepathy (both abilities worked on both of them with Amazo using magic on Zatanna and Amazo TPing J'onn with telepathy). And Amazo can use more than 1 power at the same time. Thanos could still hurt Doomsday with energy attacks. BFR is still an option too though if Doomsday and Thanos engage physically. Now that I think about it, I might change my mind on who wins...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

If Thanos wanted to, and he acted on it/pulled it off, he could successfully BFR almost everyone on the team I would imagine except maybe Amazo.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with two heads.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Exactly. All of them clapping in unison and POOF! It's why I don't like using BFR in battles. Too easy.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think one thanos would get overwhelmed mostly due to TP and if there are 2 thanoese, they can bfr a bulltushing SBP off the bat while fighting the others

Then beat the others down.

4 Thanoses? overkill. And it is without bfr.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I would. Fernus was an absolute beast. Thanos has real answer for him given what he becomes and the fact he can create fire avatars with abilities of their own. As for Wally vs AMAZO, Wally was concerned more about his team, I wouldn't say he was outfought by anymeans he was dodging bloodlusted atracks. In fact he them crippled (with the speedsteal) AMAZO who had his abilities, Green Lanterns, Firestorms, Captain Atoms AND Martian Manhunters. After that AMAZO was pretty much done for to the point even Black Canary (iirc) could fight him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I understand Fernus was a beast but Thanos can still beat J'onn. Just remember that IMO Fernus is Thanos level so it's not an easy fight for either. The only thing that threw Wally off was that Wally isn't used to fighting people who can match his speed (who could really except for obvious answers?) In the end, Amazo successfully blitzed and overwhelmed Wally. If it wasn't for Wally taking his speed, in Wally's words, Amazo would've slaughtered the Justice League.

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @supermanwithatan01: Unlikely. Thanos has consistently displayed extremely high TP resistance, and Fernus could sit around while intangible to crack theough his shields, but Thanos can cancel intangibility as well. Plus, Fernus may have nice durability, but Thanos was toying with a guy who one shotted Silver Surfer. I dont think Fernus can take too many of his blows. He could sufficiently evade him with his speed of course, but aside from that, he really lacks the power output outside of his telepathy to put any kind of strain on his durability. Basically, Thanos can take Fernus out with his blows and energy blasts faster than Fernus can break his mind.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burningmartian: Through shape-shifting, invisibility, phasing and speed that is leagues better than Thanos, Thanos will have high difficulty touching J'onn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Obviously. I mentioned as much. Thing is, those other activities and the strain of keeping out of his reach at all times will take the edge off of Jonn's telepathy, which is usually a concentration focused excercise. Apart from TP his main offensive ability which is intangibility, also dies against Thanos' shields. He has energy projection and physical force but neither of those are on a scale required to hurt Thanos. So either he can keep dancing around in a futile attempt to hurt him, or settle down and use TP, while relying on intangibility to protect him, which will be the last mistake he makes in that battle.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burningmartian: Not really. As Fernus, J'onn was putting no strain in his telepathy while stomping the Justice League. Shields isn't something Thanos really does and even if Fernus couldn't phase through them, which J'onn could IMO, Fernus can just phase through the ground and attack from the bottom. Telepathy is child's play to J'onn. They'll be no strain with J'onn using more than 1 power or attack.

GreatSpiderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By GreatSpiderBat

Thanos via BFR

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I have to go with Team Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Are you sure you are remembering this right? As I recall, in their first encounter, he used invisibility and shapeshifting to take down the league with minimal use of TP. In their second encounter, he oneshotted them all with TP, without using any other powers. In fact Jonn has displayed that his focus can be split by multitasking, like in the fight against possessed Captain Marvel, while simultaneously in a TP battle with the Grey Man, he only restricted himself to a brawl, without using any fancy powers, and was still having a hard time of it. Granted, Fernus has showed more effortless displays of power, but we still don't know what percentage of telepathic power he would retain in tandem with other powers, and it's mere speculation at this point.

Thanos has used his shield as body webs to grab vision while he was intangible and thrash him. Both Vision and Jonn use the same basic principle to go intangible, i.e., molecular density control, so I don't see it working on Thanos. As for evading him with shapeshifting and speed indefinitely, Thanos can also fire off omnidirectional blasts like this:

Smidge of exaggeration, but you get the point...
Smidge of exaggeration, but you get the point...

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Goldchamp101

@burningmartian:

In that Scan "Thanos" had just absorbed power from the Rot

No Caption Provided

Also that wasn't even Thanos. It was a Thanosi

No Caption Provided

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thanos.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'm not sure about that, granted I'm a little hazy on my Fernus feats. I had to read back through the Thanos vs Fernus thread and it seemed based on feats and my go to expert on Thanos (lol you know exactly who I mean) that Fernus vs Thanos would be an interesting battle but Fernus should win nearly every time.. as for Wally using the speedsteal on AMAZO, I have to agree. He'd probably have ended the Justice League because it was a massacre to that point.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kingant27

Team Thanos via BFR IMO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Not the point -_-

Thanos doesn't need universal screechy blasts to slow down Fernus. Regular blasts will do.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Goldchamp101

@burningmartian:

But that's assuming Thanos can tag Fernus. Fernus is faster and can Phase

Oh and don't bring up Vision. He's a scrub at Phasing.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character, but serious; that to me means Thanos is playing to win. He might not be as "vicious" as he would in a "bloodlusted/morals off" status, but...well, this works better. He's not thinking with rage, but to win.

Doomsday goes bye bye.

I'd say so does Amazo, but with Flash's speed, I never know. I'd like to say he BFR's him too, but Flash can go back to the Stone Age before Thanos can scratch his ass; Flash's powers are annoyingly OP.

The real kicker is if 2-3 Thanoses (sounds so dumb, lol), can take on SBP and Fernus. If either or both can be BFR'd, then there goes your match. Otherwise, I honestly don't know who wins?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Goldchamp101

bump

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

4 Thanosi... jesus christ. what a nightmare

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thanos doesn´t need BFR to win, he´s slightly above each of these opponents, and as always, speed is being disscussed as a factor that has never really been that important in the actual comics.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82:

Agree. The whole talk about who is faster in here seems to often ignore the fact that who is faster to react. Thanos has humilated whole bunch of FTL:ers with like one hand in his era. Speed this, speed blitz that. Thats all people are yelling like morons. I mean are these comic fights or actual physic related fights.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

If Thanos wanted to, and he acted on it/pulled it off, he could successfully BFR almost everyone on the team I would imagine except maybe Amazo.

Carol recently said she knows Thanos has never really tried in his encounters with the Avengers/heroes of earth, so 4 of him all taking this fight seriously is really dangerous and may pull his "not so traditional" combat bag of tricks.