Thanos vs Hulk

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heymanjack

Pure hand to hand fight.

No use of equipments.

Who wins?

Fight 1 - BFR Allowed

Fight 2 -No BFR

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mortein

Thanos should be a league above hulk.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death Certificate

Thanos: Hulk, what the five fingers say to the face

Hulk: What?

Thanos:Slap

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SirMethos

Thanos wins if he can knock Hulk unconscious quickly. If it becomes a drawn out, long fight, then Hulk wins.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By grevous11

@Dath Certificate hahaha that's awesome

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorznb

Hulk loses way hard.

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Theodore

Thanos

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Thanos

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round one: Thanos stomps.

Round two: Thanos stomps.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SteveRogers

@heymanjack: What version of Hulk are we talking about?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SteveRogers said:

Any version get stomped.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gingerpenny

Hulk

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

Thanos stomps both rounds.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chaos-soul
@SirMethos said:

Thanos wins if he can knock Hulk unconscious quickly. If it becomes a d rawn out, long fight, then Hulk wins.

This
heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By heymanjack

Isn't hulk, strength wise, strong enough to hurt Thanos?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By majestic99

No.

Thanos effortlessly stomps. He's swatted Thor like he was a fly. And Thor is stronger than Hulk, it's been stated Stan Lee himself.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666

Besides, Thanos stalemated in strength contest with Classic Drax (who easily destroyed planets and can destroy star) and eventually win a battle with him (planet on which they fought were destroyed of course). And it was first version of Thanos.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@SirMethos: @chaos-soul: Why does the length of the fight matter? I know the "madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" but when you're fighting your anger maxes out at "kill".

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SirMethos

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SteveRogers said:

Any version get stomped.

That's not entirely true.

The late version of Hulk, from Pak's run, would be able to take down Thanos with relative ease.

indy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By indy84

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty

@SirMethos said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SteveRogers said:

Any version get stomped.

The late version of Hulk, from Pak's run, would be able to take down Thanos with relative ease.

The one that fought Zeus? or is there an even later version? and what are his feats that put him above thanos?

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By heymanjack

@indy84: cant read the scans.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@venomoushatred1001 said:

This ... times infinity (gems) ...

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirMethos

@pooty said:

@SirMethos: @chaos-soul: Why does the length of the fight matter? I know the "madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" but when you're fighting your anger maxes out at "kill".

That might apply for regular people, but Hulk has proven time and time again, that there is no upper limit on his anger/rage. Eventually he would reach a point where his regeneration is fast enough that nothing Thanos does, sticks for more than a split second, and where his strength is enough to damage Thanos.

@pooty said:

@SirMethos said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SteveRogers said:

Any version get stomped.

The one that fought Zeus? or is there an even later version? and what are his feats that put him above thanos?

The version from the Heart of the Monster storyline, at World Breaker levels. In that storyline, they said that he was holding back during the entire World War Hulk storyline. He destroyed a planet while fighting Red-She-Hulk, and was starting to physically destroy the Dark Dimension. Umar banished him from the Dark Dimension(back to earth) to prevent him from destroying the entire dimension.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thanos...

He could beat Hulk and Rulk at the same time.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pooty

@SirMethos: I don't know. From his fights with Thor,Silver Surfer, Zeus,Sentry i have not seen him unstoppable. Thor/Drax/ Thanos have been destroying planets for years so Hulk just kinda caught up. Maybe if the fight went on for ALONG time hulk may overpower him but i don't see it going that long.

ProfionX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ProfionX

Well... in an interview makes to "marvel's wise guys", some fan ask if exist a battle with thanos against apocalypse, who wins, and they say thanos... You wondering why i explain this, right?, because in the database of marvel, when u read about apocalypse, says is stronger (far enough) than hulk.... make your conclusions...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SirMethos said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SteveRogers said:

Any version get stomped.

No, Thanos would win that battle too, even only based on durability and strength. 

Drax and thanos destroyed a planet as a side effect of their fight, as much as Hulk and RSH did , but Thanos simply flew away from there, not like WB Hulk. 
And this was the weakest version of Thanos. So, even first Thanos > WB Hulk, since Classic Drax was able to even destroy a star and Thanos still was at least as strong as Drax, possibly stronger (since he won). 
Pre-TI Thanos survived survived explosion of Gas giant, as much as "meeting" with Black Hole. 

Hulk also isn't that durable to energy projection. Plus Thanos has also telepathy greater than Xavier and matter manipulation. Hulk completly doesn't have a chance.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By HolySerpent

Thanos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
The Mad Titan is Too Powerful for Hulk... even if Hulk excelled Thanos in Strength... Hulk could never excel Thanos in Energy Projection. 
butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By butcher_pete

Hulk can never compare to Thanos.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

Not even world breaker hulk could win this fight...In any shape way or form.

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By silverlord90

Hulk and Hulk

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#36  Edited By joshuagamer

@gingerpenny said:

Hulk

agreed

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By majestic99

@joshuagamer said:

@gingerpenny said:

Hulk

agreed

@silverlord90 said:

Hulk and Hulk

No. Any version of Hulk gets stomped.

No Caption Provided
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SteveRogers

@SirMethos said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SteveRogers said:

Any version get stomped.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SirMethos

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, Thanos would win that battle too, even only based on durability and strength. Drax and thanos destroyed a planet as a side effect of their fight, as much as Hulk and RSH did , but Thanos simply flew away from there, not like WB Hulk. And this was the weakest version of Thanos. So, even first Thanos > WB Hulk, since Classic Drax was able to even destroy a star and Thanos still was at least as strong as Drax, possibly stronger (since he won). Pre-TI Thanos survived survived explosion of Gas giant, as much as "meeting" with Black Hole. Hulk also isn't that durable to energy projection. Plus Thanos has also telepathy greater than Xavier and matter manipulation. Hulk completly doesn't have a chance.

@King Saturn said:

The Mad Titan is Too Powerful for Hulk... even if Hulk excelled Thanos in Strength... Hulk could never excel Thanos in Energy Projection.

Have either of you even bothered to read the OP? This is a pure hand-to-hand fight. That means no energy projection, no telepathy, no matter manipulation, etc.

Based on purely Durability, Strength, Stamina and Regeneration, Heart of the Monster version of Hulk would win. While Thanos is definitely up there in strength, he has never been on the level where he is physically destroying dimensional walls/entire dimensions.

In WWH, Hulk was starting to destroy the planet, not through effort but by accident, due to sheer power. And in HotM, it is said that Hulk was holding back during the entire WWH storyline.

On top of that, something that a lot of people tend to forget, it is not just Hulk's strength that is amplified by rage. His durability, regeneration and environmental adaption are all amplified as well. Once his rage reaches a high enough level, there is literally nothing that can physically harm Hulk. And as we all know, with Hulk, if it doesn't put him down, it just makes him more angry.

To repeat my initial statement: If Thanos can put him down quickly, then he can win. If it becomes a long, drawn out fight, then Hulk wins.

Due to the various power levels of the various versions, HotM-Hulk is pretty much the only version of Hulk that would be guaranteed to win. With any other version, Thanos would have a pretty good chance.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pooty

@SirMethos: he has never been on the level where he is physically destroying dimensional walls/entire dimensions.

the concept of destroying dimensional walls is so ambiguous that.......what does that even mean? how much strength is required to do that. when Juggs did it. when superman did it. it didn't make sense then either.

Once his rage reaches a high enough level, there is literally nothing that can physically harm Hulk

I've heard this many times but have never seen him get to that level of power. I thought it says "potential" as in he may never get to that point.

If it becomes a long, drawn out fight, then Hulk wins

i will give this statement a "maybe" based off Hulk's reputation but without proof to back it up.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By majestic99

Thanos stomps in both rounds. Throw in Rulk and Thanos still stomps(unless you want to call Jeph Loeb, of course).

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SirMethos said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, Thanos would win that battle too, even only based on durability and strength. Drax and thanos destroyed a planet as a side effect of their fight, as much as Hulk and RSH did , but Thanos simply flew away from there, not like WB Hulk. And this was the weakest version of Thanos. So, even first Thanos > WB Hulk, since Classic Drax was able to even destroy a star and Thanos still was at least as strong as Drax, possibly stronger (since he won). Pre-TI Thanos survived survived explosion of Gas giant, as much as "meeting" with Black Hole. Hulk also isn't that durable to energy projection. Plus Thanos has also telepathy greater than Xavier and matter manipulation. Hulk completly doesn't have a chance.

@King Saturn said:

Have either of you even bothered to read the OP? This is a pure hand-to-hand fight. That means no energy projection, no telepathy, no matter manipulation, etc.

Based on purely Durability, Strength, Stamina and Regeneration, Heart of the Monster version of Hulk would win. While Thanos is definitely up there in strength, he has never been on the level where he is physically destroying dimensional walls/entire dimensions.

In WWH, Hulk was starting to destroy the planet, not through effort but by accident, due to sheer power. And in HotM, it is said that Hulk was holding back during the entire WWH storyline.

On top of that, something that a lot of people tend to forget, it is not just Hulk's strength that is amplified by rage. His durability, regeneration and environmental adaption are all amplified as well. Once his rage reaches a high enough level, there is literally nothing that can physically harm Hulk. And as we all know, with Hulk, if it doesn't put him down, it just makes him more angry.

To repeat my initial statement: If Thanos can put him down quickly, then he can win. If it becomes a long, drawn out fight, then Hulk wins.

Due to the various power levels of the various versions, HotM-Hulk is pretty much the only version of Hulk that would be guaranteed to win. With any other version, Thanos would have a pretty good chance.

Sorry, somehow I noticed only part about two rounds, my bad. 
Still, Thanos wins it. Until You can show me that level of Hulk's HF - he doesn't have it. 
BTW WB Hulk is only version that can take few shots from Thanos and fall. All others will.
Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Hulk would eventually win

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SirMethos

@czarny_samael666: I'll see if I can dig up some scans from HotM for you :) I don't have the comics readily available to me, but I'm hoping to get a hold of them within a day or two. If nothing else, there might be others around here that has the comics and can provide some scans.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By emperorznb

If Sentry can heavily damage the strongest incarnation of Hulk then I don't see why Thanos shouldn't win this.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SirMethos said:

@czarny_samael666: I'll see if I can dig up some scans from HotM for you :) I don't have the comics readily available to me, but I'm hoping to get a hold of them within a day or two. If nothing else, there might be others around here that has the comics and can provide some scans.

You're talking about WB Hulk who foht with Red She-Hulk, yes? In which RSH and Hulk destoyed a planet as a side effect of their fight. This still doesn't prove that Hulk can take Thanos.
Thanos and Drax destroying a planet as a side effect of their battle part 1
Thanos and Drax destroying a planet as a side effect of their battle part 1
Thanos and Drax destroying a planet as a side effect of their battle part 2
Thanos and Drax destroying a planet as a side effect of their battle part 2
And this is the weakest version of Thanos agaisnt star-busting version of Drax.
SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SirMethos

@emperorznb said:

If Sentry can heavily damage the strongest incarnation of Hulk then I don't see why Thanos shouldn't win this.

That was the strongest incarnation, holding back.

According the HotM storyline, he was holding back during the entire WWH storyline, he only stopped holding back and really let lose after arriving in the Dark Dimension.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Emperorb777

Hulk wins both

If Thanos decides not to fight back

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By emperorznb

@SirMethos said:

@emperorznb said:

That was the strongest incarnation, holding back.

According the HotM storyline, he was holding back during the entire WWH storyline, he only stopped holding back and really let lose after arriving in the Dark Dimension.

Thanos could've done the same if he's the main character in that storyline let alone H2H and as posted by czarny samael... Thanos in his weakest version overpowers Classic Drax who was ripping stars apart.