Always wonder who be best in a fight if you have a idea please tell me. Becasue i think Thanos would win due to him having the infintie gems before.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
There, on the top of this page (or any of comicvine's pages) we have a search function that allows you to find existing threads such as battle's for example.
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
There, on the top of this page (or any of comicvine's pages) we have a search function that allows you to find existing threads such as battle's for example.So next time try and see if it's already been made."
Ok sorry i'm still a bit new here.Well if there is already a thread i guess we can close this one.
"King Saturn said:I dont know... I mean this is the same Thanos who beat the Silver Surfer and Thor in battle... I dont know if Apocalypse would have the same success Thanos had against Thor and Silver Surfer..."Thanos would kill ApocalypseA sword through the back did the job with Drax got rid of Thanos. Im more than sure Apoc can find a way of doing the same thing"
"King Saturn said:"Thanos would kill ApocalypseA sword through the back did the job with Drax got rid of Thanos. Im more than sure Apoc can find a way of doing the same thing"
A sword through the back??? which comic did that happen in? Cause last time I checked, Drax has only taken out Thanos once in his or any lifetime, and that was in annihilation when he got through Thanos's force field (supposedly cause he's Drax and was born/bred to kill thanos) and stuck his hand thru Thanos and ripped his heart out, to which again, it could only be Drax who could have done that, since the history they share and Drax was basically created for that purpose, and took him a few life times to get there and accomplish his task! So that bares absolutely no relevence to Apoc, who would get his ass handed to him so badly, he'd wish he'd been wiped out by the Celestials!
Big deal, ANYONE who fights with the the six gems has an absurd advantage.
Without it, Thanos is not that special. Fighting Surfer or Hulk without it is pretty much asking for a beating. And going for Odin himself without some sort of cosmic advantage would also be suicide.
" some of those scans of thanos are impressive but regardless of what you think Odin is actually a pussy and Thor is much more powerful than he is so odin stalemating him is like thanos stalemating Iron man (not really impressive). "and what, pray tell may be the evidence behind your claim?
no man, i tired explaining this to you before.
Apocalypse is an External, which is like a club for very long lived influential mutants,
as opposed to an Eternal, who are a race more on par with the Gods (though according
to Marvel, most of their powered characters are anyways, so that may be a moot point).
Thanos has better chances, still! people are underestimating apoc. Apoc's powers are way powerfull too, his limits are only in his knowledge of the universe. His badass attitude shows no mercy, no understanding for others. I mean even thanos felt in love!
going by feats thanos going by powers apocalypse will put up one hell of a fight.
thanos has better matter manipulation but matter manipulation won't effect apocalypse and apocalypse has telekinesis thanos don't and apocalypse has complete control of his molecules thanos don't.
they both have limitless strength they are both immortal both have crazy energy manipulation they should do this fight it would be cool to see and it would really be giving apocalypse the respect he deserves.
Although both are powerhouses Thanos is the more powerful one.
1. apocalypse is of one of the most powerful mutants (at one point there was 30 million) and is among one of the most powerful on the Earth, but Thanos is one of the most powerful people in the marvel comics universe. Thanos wins.
2. Strength: Both are very strong. apocalypse is physically stronger than your avenger pissed off Hulk. So apocalypse could lift hundreds maybe thousands of tons. Thanos was able to hold his own with Thor and the Thing at the same time which was before he got up graded by death itself, has destroyed entire planets with the simple force of his physical blows, and almost beat the Silver Surfer to death with a hand full of punches. Thanos wins
3. Stamina: Both don't have fatigue in their bodies so tie.
4. Speed: Apocalypse has been able to hit Quicksilver while Thanos fights the Silver Surfer and Thor. So Thanos might have better reaction time. Thanos wins
5. Durability: Apocalypse was able to with stand a scream from Black Bolt which at the very least is more powerful than a nuke. Thanos has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any physical harm including attacks from the Silver Surfer, Thor and Odin and more. Thanos wins
6. Immortality: both are Immortal, but Apocalypse can be killed while Thanos can't. even beings as powerful as Galactus can't kill Thanos as the only person who can kill Thanos is Drax the Destroyer. Thanos wins
7. Self Sustenance: Both don't need food, water, or air and stay in outer space. Tie
8. Energy powers: While both have great energy output and control. Thanos has easily obliterate planets, held his own with the Silver Surfer, and even nearly hold his own with Odin. Thanos wins
9. Telepathy: I give this one to Apocalypse due to the fact that Apocalypse has used Telepathy little bit more and has done more stuff with it. although I don't think a fight between these two will ever go down to mind power. Apocalypse wins
10. Telekinesis: Not much is known about Thanos Telekinesis aside from levitate himself and some objects while Apocalypse can lift well over 100 tons with his mind, easily rip a person’s skeleton out of their body, and can through the air at high speed while telekinetic carrier other with him. Apocalypse wins
Who has more Superpowers: Apocalypse has complete control and mastery over the entire molecular structure of his body so this would give him one more power to use when fighting Thanos plus Thanos might not be able to alter Apocalypsès body. Apocalypse wins
11. Intellect: Thanos is smarter than Doom or reed Richards. Thanos wins
12. Power: There are too many conditions for Apocalypse to be at full power such as his body breaking down bit by bit making due a body transfer to contain his power and the fact that he has to take long sleeps in order to be at his most powerful and should those times ever be awoken too soon. Apocalypse will be at a weaken condition. Also Thanos has shown being able to beat beings like Terrax and Super Skrull in one on one battles easily both of whom I think are roughly around Apocalypse. Thanos wins
this is a very good break down kudos to you giving both characters the respect they deserve.
thanos is not for sure smarter than Apocalypse in x-factor forever which was written by Louise Simonson but also wasn't technically cannon so I don't fault you for leaving it out .
Apocalypse was over 20,000 years old created the mutant race was responsible for the eternal and deviant wars and the creation and the sinking of Atlantis and out smarted celestials into thinking he and sinister were dead and to destroy genosha and saved the entire planet for another couple thousand years.
Please Log In to post.