Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Wardemon32

@warlordeternal:

They don't just go and blow up Earth lol.

I did say in character. If you think the only thing they could do is piss him off for 24hrs then yeah. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, so if i find scans then I will be sure to post them. When did Savage Hulk have a speed advantage over a lantern? and can he really dodge the omega beams or any other ranged attack that they could blast him with?

He doesn't just spam the beams. And shouldn't Hal be able to stop them with a construct?

To say Mongul is an inexperienced fighter is like saying Superman is incapable of moving planets. Granted writers really screwed Mongul over Post Crisis but seriously. And when it comes to the rings Mongul is actually very gifted with them because he didn't just go rushing into battles without any knowledge on how they work. He took his time to learn everything he need to know.

But the rings all come down to will power. If one has more will power than the other they'll win.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By WarlordEternal

They don't just go and blow up Earth lol.

Fair enough lol.

He doesn't just spam the beams. And shouldn't Hal be able to stop them with a construct?

IIRC Darkseid has before. I dont know if they can go threw a construct or not.

But the rings all come down to will power. If one has more will power than the other they'll win.

Green rings are willpower. Yellow is fear.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Wardemon32

@warlordeternal:

Oh yea I forgot he was using Yellow. But the only fear in this battle is from him lol. I don't see how anyone here is taking down Superman sun dipped for 24 hours.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yea I forgot he was using Yellow. But the only fear in this battle is from him lol.

I cant really picture him fearing anyone in this battle.

I don't see how anyone here is taking down Superman sun dipped for 24 hours.

Black Mercy? Maybe?

DraZah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52 Darkseid Beats WW Flash. Search Thread.

& Darkseid Beats That Line Up Of JL In Pic Especially With Mongul. lol Avengers Posted Don't Stand A Chance Against Thanos Who Slaps Hulk Around Like Nothing. I Don't Know Why Ppl Are Arguing Moot Points, I Don't Think Team 1 Even Needs Omega Beam, So Definitely Not Infinity Gems.

This ^^^

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Wardemon32
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: A Black Mercy is a parasitic life form (flower to be exact). The Black Mercy attaches itself to a victim and paralyzes them. It will give euphoric visions while slowly killing it's host.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

I think Superman has a certain level of immunits to toxins and posions. And why can't he just rip them apart?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: This is why...

No Caption Provided

Though this is from a Pre Crisis book it has been referenced several times in Post Crisis continuity.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

Yea but that is post-crisis that doesn't really count. I think post-crisis where Taskamaster used the wood against Alan because that was his weakness. And Superman post-crisis was stronger against Kryptonite I believe though it didn't have much appearances. But even if how is that going to catch him if he's moving FTL?

Does that move FTL? And how did it get on him ine the first place?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By WarlordEternal
@wardemon32 said:

Yea but that is post-crisis that doesn't really count.

?...I'm not sure what you mean. I said that it was a Pre Crisis book but has referenced several times in Post Crisis continuity, making it canon.

The characters in this fight are their Post Crisis versions.

I think post-crisis where Taskamaster used the wood against Alan because that was his weakness.

...What?

And Superman post-crisis was stronger against Kryptonite I believe though it didn't have much appearances. But even if how is that going to catch him if he's moving FTL?

That's why I said maybe.

Does that move FTL? And how did it get on him in the first place?

No it doesn't move at light speed. This is a page from the book "For the man who has everything" (which is a F*cking amazing book by the way) It was Superman's birthday and while opening a container, it ensnared him, courtesy of Mongul.

While it cant move at light speed, Mongul can (thanks to the rings.)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Wardemon32

@warlordeternal:

Sorry I meant sportsmaster*.

While it cant move at light speed, Mongul can (thanks to the rings.)

So he's going to charge at Superman with a posion plant in his hand that can hurt himself? Couldn't that backfire? And even if he can move at light speed, Superman basically moved light speed with 15 minutes under the sun, 24 hours and he'd be moving WAY above that.

He doesn't have the reaction time OR speed to touch Superman. But Superman shouldn't even be bothering with him since he's like the weakest link here.

Hal, Cyborg, Batman, and Iron-Man should be able to make quick work of him. There's nothing indicating that he has greater or equal will power as Hal and Hal is MUCH more experienced. Cyborg and Iron-Man should be able to break the constructs with their blast.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By WarlordEternal

So he's going to charge at Superman with a posion plant in his hand that can hurt himself? Couldn't that backfire? And even if he can move at light speed, Superman basically moved light speed with 15 minutes under the sun, 24 hours and he'd be moving WAY above that.

Its seemed to work out for him in the past

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hal, Cyborg, Batman, and Iron-Man should be able to make quick work of him.

Really?

There's nothing indicating that he has greater or equal will power as Hal and Hal is MUCH more experienced. Cyborg and Iron-Man should be able to break the constructs with their blast.

Remeber, yellow is fear.

No Caption Provided

And the scan's on page one show him taking on ten veteran GL's at the same time, and him dominating a fight against Sinestro.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: To say Mongul is an inexperienced fighter is like saying Superman is incapable of moving planets. Granted writers really screwed Mongul over Post Crisis but seriously. And when it comes to the rings Mongul is actually very gifted with them because he didn't just go rushing into battles without any knowledge on how they work. He took his time to learn everything he need to know.

We agree on this, and in fact Mongul Jr's intro to the Pre-Flashpoint DCU was to train Superman in several Alien martial arts techniques in preparation for the arrival of Imperiex. The Black Mercy's (to me at least) have always been a cruel weapon. On a scale of 1 to 100, I would consider being a slave to a Starro Probe at 100, being infected by a Xenomorph face-hugger/chest-burster at 94, and being siphoned by a Black Mercy at a 90. Devastating weapons, that can subdue even the strongest beings in the universe. Mongul bringing dozens of those things into this battle could easily immobilize the strongest members of the All-Star team, leaving the weaker ones as easy pickings without even having fired a shot yet. Thanos has already proven on multiple occasions that he can beat back a dogplie with authority even when said dogpile contains the likes of Thor, the Hulk, Ben Grimm, Colossus, etc. And make it look nearly effortless. Darkseid is the Godhead of a planet filled to the brim with evil gods who all stay in their lane, never really trying to initiate a coup de tat, for fear of the Omega Sanction and/or being Father Boxed into oblivion. He's also not afraid to get his hands dirty if necessary. Add in their tech (like Warworld or the Dreadnaught 666 as a couple of off the top of my head-type examples) and this gets ugly quickly.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice:

We already established that it was Barry. Even if; there's NO WAY he can TP Wally. MC Flash? What's that?

I don't recall flash having any TP resistance. I recall Grodd Mind controlling him several times in comics.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice:

BUT the reason he should be able to block TP is because, the whole philosiphy of Wally being able to TP is him speeding up his brain since he can speed up his thounght when he reads/speed talks. But I'll give it to you on that one. Even if he was to be TPd it's not like Superman or someone else can't just kill him on the spot.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice:

BUT the reason he should be able to block TP is because, the whole philosiphy of Wally being able to TP is him speeding up his brain since he can speed up his thounght when he reads/speed talks. But I'll give it to you on that one. Even if he was to be TPd it's not like Superman or someone else can't just kill him on the spot.

Thanos normally thrashes superman here on the forums for reason too numerous to count. He can take the blows of 24 hour sundip superman because he can take the blows of Warrior madness Power Gem amped thor. (Arguably Infinite strength) anyway. TP flash can one shot most of the avengers (Hawkeye, Black Widow, Cap) And probably (Batman and cyborg.)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice:

Just so you know TP Flash doesn't hit with IMPs. And Batmans suit should have been amped by then and Cyborg isn't going down with ONE hit. Captain America has amazing durability and don't you think when they see him attacking one they wont just kill him.

And TP needs concentration, how is he going to do that when he has like 3 guys pounding on him? I highly doubt that that's going to happen.

I don't think you get with with the 24 hour Superman sun-dip. He's going to be hitting at FTL over and over and over again. He should get a couple thousand in before Thanos get's to do anything here. And do you have any striking feats of Thor Warriors Madness to show that it could compare to a superman sun-dip. Even if he can surivies Supermans punches he's not going to be tagging him so it's only a matter of time. Then he still has to deal with Thor AND Savage Hulk. Thanos isn't lasting too long in this fight.

Thors Warriors Madness should be no-where near a sundipped Superman(I could tell you why if you don't belive me)

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And why would mind controlling flash bar him from using IMP? Problem is they Wont see flash attacking any of them before its to late. Only one who can react to flashes speed on any meaningful level is superman and it takes him a little time to adjust his his senses to deal with flash.

Thor = Strong enough to life 1/8 the earth (guesstimated weight of The midgard serpent, Which , as far as i know is thors best Strength feat.) Warrior Madness makes him 10 times this. With power gem, well with power gem it potentially unlimited by what marvels writers have claimed the Power gem can do PLUS whatever Mjolnir Brings to striking power. Thanos tanked Lots and lots of these hits. He also mind raped the Freaken Beyonder, Post ret-con as she was. During this Fight the beyonder blasted the piss out of thanos lots of times didnt stop him from mind rapeing. Thanos Also has tanked a full power shot from galactus (Though he may have been Not fully fed i cant remember) So likely thanos can take these hits all day long and probably MC flash long enough to IMP everyone else to death?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cliffrice:

I'm sorry I didn't to put "TP Flash". I meant Flash* doesn't know ow to do IMPs, or was never shown to do them.

Problem is they Wont see flash attacking any of them before its to late. Only one who can react to flashes speed on any meaningful level is superman and it takes him a little time to adjust his his senses to deal with flash.

You're not getting that all of Supermans powers are heightened TREMENDOUSLY so even if in normal state it taken him a bit of time to react to Flash, don't you think by the time he's done sun-dipping he'd be able to?

Thor = Strong enough to life 1/8 the earth (guesstimated weight of The midgard serpent, Which , as far as i know is thors best Strength feat.) Warrior Madness makes him 10 times this.

Scans so I can know what you were taking about? I'm just going to use the feat where he pulled the midgaurd serpent. And sorry Earth weighs way more that that. It's actually 6 Sextillion Tons, I don't know what I was thinking when I said 600 Quintillion.

So let's assume he was 1/8 of Earths weight, which he was probably even less, that would be 750 quintillion tons he was pulling. While Superman was already pulling 2 sextillion tons. Now you factor Thors feat by 10 which would be about 7.5 sextillion tons.

While Superman without sun-dip can pull 2 sextillion tons. Now when Superman had a 15 minute sun dip he was able to PUSH 6 sextillion tons(Just assuming it was the same weight as Earth). Pushing is actually harder than pulling. So we went from struglling to pull 2 sextillion to pushing 6 sextillion tons + he was doing it at light speed so that makes this feat even greater. Since it's harder you would assume that he'd me moving slower that when he was pulling Earth(keep in mind pushing is harder than pulling) but he's actually doing this at near light speeds. So to get him down to the point where he was going as slow as the pulling feat you'd have to increase the weight TREMENDOUSLY then it would be even out. But then you have to make it go even slower because even if their going the same speed pushing is still harder than pulling so he'd have to be going even slower. So by this I'm just going to low ball from here and say his strength increased by 2, which it's obviously more.

15 minutes=6 sextillion tons pushed going near light speed

1 hour=24 sextillion tons pushed going near light speed

6 hours=144 sextillion tons pushed going near light speed

12 hours=288 sextillion tons pushed going near light speed

24 hours=576 sextillion tons pushed going near light speed

So even when Thors strength was increased by 10x he would still be no where near Superman while under a 24 hour sun dip.

With power gem, well with power gem it potentially unlimited by what marvels writers have claimed the Power gem can do PLUS whatever Mjolnir Brings to striking power. Thanos tanked Lots and lots of these hits.

Alright so I proved how he was stronger that Thor Warriors Madness(Which he should be able to get into when the time comes during the battle) and then Supermans fist should be going way over FTL so he'd be like another Wally West. Then you have to include the blitz soming which he'd be traveling at Thanos multiple times to speed of light.

A punch to the face is going to hurt. A punch while the person was running to you is going to hurt even more.

He also mind raped the Freaken Beyonder, Post ret-con as she was. During this Fight the beyonder blasted the piss out of thanos lots of times didnt stop him from mind rapeing. Thanos Also has tanked a full power shot from galactus (Though he may have been Not fully fed i cant remember) So likely thanos can take these hits all day long and probably MC flash long enough to IMP everyone else to death?

Well even if he did mind rape Beyonder that doesn't necesarily mean he can do it to Flash since Flash can speed up his thoughts to the point where Thanos can't keep up.

Example: Martian Manhunter TPd Spectre but he can't do it to Wally.

And scans or feats showing how powerful these blast were? I don't think it would be powerful enough to over come Supermans punches, Thors hammer, Thors fist, Flash IMP, and Savage Hulks punches.

Example: Deathstroke took a beating from Flash, does that mean he can take Flash actual strong punches? No. Flash can deliver IMPs and Deathstroke doesn't have invulnerability so we can assume it wasn't Flashes hardest.

It's not like as soon as the fight starts he's not going to be like "Ohhhh I know Flash is like the fastest and hits the hardest so I'm just going to go straight for him and try to take control over him!". It's not going to work like that. He has no knowledge of what Flash can do and this is in character. How would he even know to just go straight for Flash? Once the fight starts he should have already been blitzed by Superman and then let the rest come in and pound on him including Flash. I don't even think Thanos really TPs people IN CHARACTER.

He's not taking these punches all day long. He's been hurt by less. Maybe a few seconds long?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@wardemon32: He's not taking these punches all day long. He's been hurt by less. Maybe a few seconds long?

Does Thanos have shields? I ask because i've never seen him use them if he does. They would definitely come in handy under the scenario you've outlined, because a sundipped Superman WOULD be a critical asset to the All-Star team. It is at least plausible that Darkseid and/or Mongul would (while all 3 are prepping for their invasion) instruct Thanos about the Flash whom they've both previously encountered. Considering that among the team of conquerors, only Darkseid and Thanos have TP and/or TK, the option to use either is at least at their disposal. How effective would it be? Only time will tell, since telepathic control of a Flash is a 50/50 proposition at best. The All-Stars could pull this off (and I want them to), but with all the stuff that just Darkseid brings to the table [ He could flood the battlefield with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Parademons for example. In character, the All-Stars would have to stop millions of homicidal, flying maniacs each as strong as Spider-Man from injuring (if not outright eating) the whole civilian population for miles in every direction. They (if only by their vast numbers and complete disregard for their own safety) would present a serious problem to the less durable members of the All-Star team as well, while providing a substantial distraction as Kalibak and the rest of the Elite begin their attack.] With Hell-Borers going off and racing toward the Earth's Core and 10,000 Brimstones terrorizing the city at the same time Thanos and Mongul are doing, whatever the hell they plan to do, our heroes have a tall mountain to climb IMHO. But I would love to hear your thoughts on this as you seem to be a very reasoned individual with pretty good insight.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I thought it was 6.6 Quintillion? Oh well, maybe I screwed up.

Really nice analyisis by the way.

@heraldofganthet: Hasn't Darkseid also empowered his allies in the past?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Wardemon32

@heraldofganthet:

I'm not even sure if he has his shields but I'm sure Superman can simply just vibrate through it or smash it.

Considering that among the team of conquerors, only Darkseid and Thanos have TP and/or TK, the option to use either is at least at their disposal. How effective would it be? Only time will tell, since telepathic control of a Flash is a 50/50 proposition at best.

Yea but TK in comics isn't like where they can just control everyone. If the poerson is strong enough they usually break out of the TK. It may work on the lesser beings. But they don't really use TK much either. Most of their fights just consist of punches and blast.

The All-Stars could pull this off (and I want them to), but with all the stuff that just Darkseid brings to the table [ He could flood the battlefield with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Parademons for example. In character, the All-Stars would have to stop millions of homicidal, flying maniacs each as strong as Spider-Man from injuring (if not outright eating) the whole civilian population for miles in every direction.

I didn't know you can bring in extra people in.The Heroes can do the same though and they should be able to win with what I'm saying, Iron-Man has like over 100 armors

• Thor buster(I know he doesn't really have much feats with it but it can still do damage)
  • Extremis
  • Hulkbuster
  • Warmachine(should he count?)
  • Marks 1-whatever
  • Batmans JLA robot team; Martian Manhunter, Flash, Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman(I belive it was one of the JLA classified comics?)
  • (I'm not sure what to call it but did you read the issue where Batman vs the night owls and he when they ambushed him and he pulled out the big armour?)
  • Batmans vehicles
  • Aquamans army
  • Wonderwoman army

Then you can just have Hawkeye, Blackwidow, and Captain America help out with.

Making it worse you can have Flash create a mass production of robots if needed. I don't think random humans are involved in this fight and this doesn't seem to beat Earth so I don't think theres any cities.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

Its actually is 6.58 sextillion..... blah blah blah but I wanted to make the calculations easier so I just rounded it down.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Vaeternus

I think Team 1 definitely takes Round 1

Round 2 is more difficult, Thanos and DS on the same side with prep=very difficult odds to overcome. However, Batman and Iron Man are easily among the smartest heroes in comics...so I'd wager they can match them with wits. I think Supes and Thor would have to seriously go all out and not hold back. Although Flash i'm sure can tap SF and do damage that way and Hulk won't be easy to deal with either.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Wardemon32

Well Thanos is so good because of his shields, he would get stomped without them. If they can get past thanos shields they can win.

Example: Didn't he get sneaked up on while he was doing something(sorry I don't remeber what happened well since I lost all my freaking comics and just the thought of this makes me angry lol) and someone punched straight through his chest and killed him? I believe it was Drax.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: @heraldofganthet: I went back to read everything you guys were talking about and spotted something that I overlooked because of all the great analysis... If I let both teams bring in who ever they want then it will boil down to every good guy vs every bad guy. So to limit it to these fighters lets say Darkseid is allowed his Parademons and Wonder woman is allowed her army.

P.S. If you look in the picture of the location you might notice some water...Aquaman.

Also despite it being an alien looking planet there would have to be a stable atmosphere in order for each combatant to fight since round one is without prep and is just standard equipment. Are there Inhabitants? To spice things up lets say there are but not in the vicinity.

@warlordeternal:

Its actually is 6.58 sextillion..... blah blah blah but I wanted to make the calculations easier so I just rounded it down.

But if the decimal numbers are 5 or above then shouldn't you round up? ;)

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2. Dk get taken down by radion bullet. Thor, flash, and superman take thanos n the rest take on mongul

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

Oh yea thanks for the compliment. And can Aquaman use his fish or no? Because it technically counts as his army also. I didn't round up because....... I just didn't think of that lol.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By WarlordEternal

@wardemon32: If there's fish in the water, yeah. And if the planet has inhabitants then there probably should be.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

I'm wondering if topo would be of much help or any at all. I would assume it can hurt Darkseid or Mongul if he gets his hands on them.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Wardemon32

@warlordeternal:

Well he didn't have much feats. I would assume he can do some sort of strong grip sine he's some huge giant octopus lol

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:So to limit it to these fighters lets say Darkseid is allowed his Parademons and Wonder woman is allowed her army. Hmm. So Darkseid is allowed to bring his Parademons but not his Elite or the Brimstones. That does give the All-Star team a better chance at taking this conflict. How many Parademons is he allowed to bring (considering he has hundreds of billions at his beck and call)? Does he get to bring the Hell-Borers and/or the Death Spores into this melee? By the way, thanks for the shared compliment on the analysis (Wardemon32 has been keeping me on my toes)!

@russellmania77: Dk get taken down by radion bullet.

You know that I love ya man, but I've got to remind you that Radion is the single rarest substance in the entire DCU (if it weren't, Darkseid would equip every single one of his troops with it and storm the Gates of New Genesis just for s**ts and giggles).

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Hasn't Darkseid also empowered his allies in the past?

Yes, indeed he has. On several occasions. So it stands to reason he could do so again here, especially considering the fact that he has prep in this particular match-up.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By WarlordEternal

@wardemon32: I cant imagine him doing much against them.

@heraldofganthet said:

Hmm. So Darkseid is allowed to bring his Parademons but not his Elite or the Brimstones. That does give the All-Star team a better chance at taking this conflict. How many Parademons is he allowed to bring (considering he has hundreds of billions at his beck and call)?

As many as you think he needs.

Does he get to bring the Hell-Borers and/or the Death Spores into this melee?

I'm not to familiar on these. Describe them to me.

By the way, thanks for the shared compliment on the analysis (Wardemon32 has been keeping me on my toes)!

No prob!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Wardemon32

@heraldofganthet:

Hundreds of billions? Thats seems like way too much. Are you sure it's this many? Lol. Apokilips is no where near as big as Earth and Earth only has about 7 billion people. Hundreds of billions seems too far fetched.

Couldn't they still be taken down by Thors lighting strikes? I don't think the have the durability to take Thors lightning strikes.

I do belive Tony stark does carry nukes or would even make one in this case scenario. I mean if he sees billions of parademons coming at him he's not going to think twice. That nuke is getting set off. A regular nuke would blow up a whole of New York with about 8-10 million people. So that one nuke can kill about 8 million people. It would be more but the nuke actually has to spread out the get more people so eventually the radius and explosion will reduce. I'm sure they have good durability but enough to take a nuke not even including the others that can be made?

I don't see tony stark going into a battle where the people he's facing can take punches from Hulk and Thor and NOT bring a nuke or two. And before you say that he'd kill some of his team, Green Lanterns constructs are enough to protect him from nukes.

Also Tony starks blast should disecenegrate them and shouldn't cyborgs do the same?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter_Zolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Darkseid, Mongul?? It's too much.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@russellmania77: No worries, mon ami! I do live to please (lol)!

@wardemon32: Apokolips and New Genesis are truly massive. Like Jupiter massive. The reason that the New Gods use Boom Tubes to travel to and from the "Upper Realms" to the "Lower Realms" is because they not only offer a method of transportation, but they scale the Fourth Worlder's down to an approximation of the stature of the predominate species of their destination (like Earth). Sometimes they still tower over us (Highfather, Darkseid, Kalibak, etc..) but that scaling works both traveling to and from the Fourth World (like when Superman travels there via Boom Tube. Fourth Worlder's are near Galactus-sized, and their worlds (and populations) are proportionate to this detail.

@warlordeternal: Hell-Borers are skyscraper-sized drillers for lack of a better word that ignite upon reaching the planetary core. Nasty. Death-Spores descend from atmospheric heights and, upon impact, poison the air for thousands of miles in all directions (think "Death"Gambit on a citywide scale. All over the planet. On a moments notice. Extra nasty). Darkseid has thousands of both and would not be afraid to deploy them.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunter_zolomon:

Three people is too much for 13 people?

@heraldofganthet

Yea I get that they have to travel by boomtubes but if you were to fill that planet of of parademons with NO SPACE(like 1 inch away from each other) it still wouldn't add up to a couple HUNDRED BILLION. I'm not going to make a big case about it because I'm certain that Iron-Man and the other "small guys" should be able would still be able to a significant amount. I'm not going to say ALL because a hundred billion seems like too many. Even if, Darkseid has never brought that many parademons in battle. The most he brings is like a couple thousand.

1. Nukes.
  2. Hack their armor, the only reason they can fly is because they have these jet packs to help them fly. He should be able to leave them suspended in the air or even crash them if he wanted to. And the fact that they have such good technology is ironically their biggest downfall. That could backfire in a way since Iron-Man can use this against them? Think of it like this; Ultron may be one of the most powerful robots ever created(couldn't Iron-Man bring something that powerful anyways?) and he's smacking around the avengers left to right BUT one of the main reasons he's doing so good because of his tech. As long as I can control your tech I can control you. Thor may not be able to take them down or even hulk for that matter but if I have the power to control your move how can you beat me?
  3. Repulsor Rays. You have about over 100 Iron-Man suits that have repulsor rays capable of one shotting a parademon.
  4. Amazonians
  5. Aquamans sea creatures(If they have sharks and stuff)
  6. Bamtan w/ Insider Suit(It did have lasers and he has some sort of weird green lantern stuff going on)
  7. Probably a few hits with Caps shield and some arrows would help

Both Bruce and Tony has a LARGE supply of weaponry that would be effective in this battle. They should make the battery power last longer and wouldn't energy blast POWER UP the Insider suit?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@wardemon32:

Fair points, but I never said that Darkseid has to bring all of them (Parademons), just that he has access if he wanted to. That said, Wayne and Stark are great hackers and would certainly individually or corporately seek this option. However, i've never seen Fourth World technology hacked. Mother Box has "allowed" mortals access to Her power(s) on occasion, but i've never seen anyone, mortal or New God actually hack into Forth World Technology. Energy Blasts can further empower the Insider Suit (forgot he had that thing), it's the relentless pounding/slashing it would have to endure that have me worried. And it very well might hold up. My tunnel vision has taken this fight completely down the Apokoliptian path, ignoring Thanos' (and his powers/tech) and Mongul's [tech (via Warworld), his rings, and/or the Black Mercys) and their potential contributions here. With Parademons everywhere, Hell-Borers going off all over the place, and battleship-sized Death-Spores landing all over the world, turning all of the air and water into pure poison, the battlefield would have no shortage of crap for the All-Stars to try to disable/protect themselves from. Not to mention a potential h2h throwdown with any/all of the 3 "Big Bads" and/or all of their tech options, and IMHO the All-Stars have their hands very full here. On a side note, you're doing a great job here going to bat for the All-Star team, spelling out how they just might pull this thing off. Props, mon ami.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Wardemon32

@heraldofganthet:

Iron-Man has technopathy so he should be able to hack it just as I would assume someone like Cyborg Superman to do the same. As long as it's a functioning machine it should be able to be hacked unless they are proven unhackable. We haven't seen Dr. Dooms tech hacked until Bruce did it. I'm sure Dooms tech is superior to Darkseids.

Energy Blasts can further empower the Insider Suit (forgot he had that thing), it's the relentless pounding/slashing it would have to endure. Which it very well might. My tunnel vision has taken this fight completely down the Apokoliptian path, ignoring Thanos' (and his powers/tech) and Mongul's [tech (via Warworld), his rings, and/or the Black Mercys) and their potential contributions here.

Well Darkseids tech is irrelevant since it can be hacked. Don't forget the insider suit also has the "Speed Force" so it's kind of heard for him to take all these cuts and slashed if he's moving at superspeed. Something Iron-Man can possibly help him fix which can POSSIBLY lead to intangibility. He already has invisibility. Any tech brought in would probaobly get hacked.

With Parademons everywhere, Hell-Borers going off all over the place, and battleship-sized Death-Spores landing all over the world, turning all of the air and water into pure poison, the battlefield would have no shortage of crap for the All-Stars to try to disable/protect themselves from.

He allowed Hell-Boarers? If that's the case then the team should get the Atlanteans atleast. Parademons are going down but I'm not sure of the hell boarers capabilities. Feats?

Also take into consideration WW army who are strogner than the averahe humanand has thousands of years worth of training)so they should be taking them down from left to right. And then the Atlanteans who has also major training who would include(Aqualad etc...)

So its

• Atlanteans(Highly skilled with great numbers)
  • Amazons(Highly skilled)
  • Batman Upgraded Insider Suit(Who is also a higly skilled fighter)
  • Cyborg with a bit of upgrades(Who is a skille fighter)
  • Iron-Man with all of his suits
  • Hawkeye(Highly Skilled archer with trick arrows such as explosives, freeze, fire, etc...)
  • Black Widow(Highly skilled fighter)
  • Captain America(Highly skilled fighter)

vs

• Whatever number of hell boarers(Who are a bit strong)Can you show some feats?
  • And Hell Boarers(Feats?)

Not to mention a potential h2h throwdown with any/all of the 3 "Big Bads" and/or all of their tech options, and IMHO the All-Stars have their hands very full here. On a side note, you're doing a great job here going to bat for the All-Star team, spelling out how they just might pull this thing off. Props, mon ami.

Well even with the other handling teh paradeonds and stuff it's still

• Superman(24 hour sundip who should technically be able to kill about ALL the parademons and Mongul and Darksied and Thanos with lasers how he did to the Doomsday army, still knows to Kryptonian martial arts)
  • Savage Hulk
  • Thor
  • Hal Jordan
  • Wonderwoman
  • Aquaman
  • Flash

vs

• Thanos(Isn't much of a skilled fighter and just relies on brute strength, kind of like a Superman vs Superboy Prime scenario only this time Superman is stronger)
  • Mongul
  • Darkseid(Who is pretty good with H2H)

And thanks you also haha

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Also Thor should be able to absorb any blast with his hammer and I believe he can send it back 10x stronger? I know he can absorb it but not sure about the 10x stronger so I wont really say that.

Hunter_Zolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Hunter_Zolomon

@wardemon32: hahaha get real.. I think the Avengers movie has gotten to your head.

Thanos solos the Avengers easily ( Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye?? hahaha )

Mongul mops the floor with Hulk and Thor.

Darkseid will just sit back and eat popcorn.

• Hawkeye(Highly Skilled archer with trick arrows such as explosives, freeze, fire, etc...)

HAHAHAHAHA, in a vs Thanos battle!

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

Then I will say yes to the HellBoarers but no to the Death Spores.

@wardemon32: Well you have to understand where hunter_zoloman is coming from. Each member of team one is capable of taking on teams of heroes. Mongul himself took on 10 green lanterns; however, what team two has going for them is diversity. Also Darkseid has empowered his allies in the past. This battle may be harder fought in round 2 then you might think.

Great analysis on the Heroes though. You know you're stuff.

P.S. I dont think you told me what you're thoughts were on round one.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunter_zolomon:

Shut Up. Shut Up. Shut Up. You OBVIOUSLY didn't read what I said so why come back with such an ignorant reply? And you matched teh teams up terrible

Mongul mops the floor with Hulk and Thor.

He can't even do that to Superman. And here's where the big part comes in, Thor can smash his constructs no problem and so can Hulk. You forgot to mention Savage Hulk*. He can't even beat regular Hulk with Thor. he DEFF can't beat Savage Hulk with Tohr, and thor can potientially solo. But since you think you're so smart. Please...PLEASE show me some feats showing he "Mops the floor with Hulk and Thor".

Thanos solos the Avengers easily ( Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye?? hahaha )

It's funny because you've made yourself look like the dumbest person to comment in this thread.

First you said it's too much when that's a 3v13 battle-_____xinfinityx_____-

Then you go and say he solos the avengers easily when you listed non powered heroes LMAO! A tear literally dropped from my eyes lol. You're funny.

HAHAHAHAHA, in a vs Thanos battle!

Alright now tell me where did I say Hawkeye would be fighting Thanos? I said he would be fighting the parademons. Stop trolling and learn to read.

hahaha get real.. I think the Avengers movie has gotten to your head.

Get real? Everything I'm saying is facts and I've backed up. What does the Avengers movie have to do with anything? Thanos wasn't even fighting in that movie.

But go ahead and try to counter what I said with reason.

Oh and I LOOOOVEEEEEEE how you didn't say anything about a 24 hour sundipped Superman