#51  Edited By WarlordEternal
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@warlordeternal:

You can't BFR your OWN teammates in prep time?

BFR means "Battlefield Removal" so if there's no battlefield to be remvoed from. It's not a battlefield if your not fighting on it. If it was during the battle then yea. But I'm talking about a place where there's no battle going on. Therefore its not a "BATTLEfield". So the Heros can do that if they want. So yea, they can do that since it's not a battlefield.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

@wardemon32: Sorry. I know what BFR means which is what threw me off as you used it your previous post.

So what your saying is they would BFR him before the battle even started with Team 1? Okay but how would they get him back and can they be sure that he wont attack them?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

Is it's the speed force Flash pulls him out when the battle is ready and if it's the Phantom Zone he gets shot out? Lol.

Well I don't think Batman and Iron-Man would be THAT dumb to not think of a way for Hulk to not attack them. But I don't know much of Savage Hulk to say he'd def try to take out his own team. Is it in character for him to just attack his own friends? And I think they would just stand from afar lol

@thundergodswrath

Hey, do you know much about Savage Hulk to say he cant urn on them?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it's the speed force Flash pulls him out when the battle is ready and if it's the Phantom Zone he gets shot out? Lol.

...OK. That's believable.

Well I don't think Batman and Iron-Man would be THAT dumb to not think of a way for Hulk to not attack them.

True.

But I don't know much of Savage Hulk to say he'd def try to take out his own team. Is it in character for him to just attack his own friends?

If they piss him off? Yeah it's in character. He has done it in the past many times. One example is a fight he had with Samson. He need Hulk to knock him outside of the building they were in because he couldn't leave through his own power so he continually insulted Hulk until he got what he wanted. When he tried to reason with Hulk and explain to him what he was happening, Hulk wouldn't listen and kept attacking him until they were forced to team up against the Leader. After the Leader was defeated Hulk attacked Samson again.

And I think they would just stand from afar lol

Thanos, Darkseid, and Mongul all have ranged attacks and can levitate/fly.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Its a shame, while we have one of the most powerful version of Thanos on the OP, who is going to be pretty hard to put down, team 1 has a huge number advantage.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Ouch

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Kyle or Wally could solo. But if they aren't the Lantern or Flash in this battle then the combined effort of both teams win. Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Ironman and Aquaman stall Darkseid while Thor, Hulk and Superman take out Thanos. Batman and the rest work the coordination of attacks as well as scout the battles for areas if weakness.. Too much force. Team 2 wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@warlordeternal: The allies would be helpful but they are facing a significantly more powerful team. Thanos at least , the version in the OP, is the biggest gun but he isnt going to be doing a whole lot against a team this heavily armed with power house.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Spite thread. Heroes win round 1 due to numbers. For round 2 you gave Batman prep, nough said.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: What about Mongul?

@killemall: You don't think they have a chance?

@flashknight: You seriously think it's going to be that easy?

Yep, Batman could solo round 2. For round 1 if you gave Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet then things would get interesting.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Wally West slapped around the more powerful PC Mongul. While Barry's not in the same league as Wally, his methods his similar and Wally didn't do anything Barry hasn't before.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WarlordEternal

@flashknight: Don't you think you're stretching it a little too far?

@supermanwithatan01: Well as we both know, this is not Wally West; however, he never did beat PC Mongul (Bronze Age Mongul). It was Post Crisis Mongul Sr he beat (A much weaker version). Mongul Sr while powerful was nowhere near the extreme power of PC Mongul.

Mongul Jr in this match up has a yellow ring on each finger. If you want to see some feats, just click back to the first page of this battle.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WarlordEternal

Bump

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashknight: Don't you think you're stretching it a little too far?

@supermanwithatan01: Well as we both know, this is not Wally West; however, he never did beat PC Mongul (Bronze Age Mongul). It was Post Crisis Mongul Sr he beat (A much weaker version). Mongul Sr while powerful was nowhere near the extreme power of PC Mongul.

Mongul Jr in this match up has a yellow ring on each finger. If you want to see some feats, just click back to the first page of this battle.

Not at all. DC themselves have said that Batman is unbeatable with prep. Going against Batman with prep is the equivalent of committing suicide.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@flashknight: so are you saying batman can stop a planet sized Galactus with "prep time"? God, DC has really gone overboard with Batman.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By WarlordEternal

@flashknight: So what you're saying is that Batman can defeat Thanos, Darkseid, and Mongul all with just a day of prep by himself even when they have the same amount of prep too?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By fiodestromus

@mk111 said:

I think the heroes have round 1, since they have greater numbers, not to mention Superman and Hulk.

Round 2 is tricky. The villains could do pretty good with prep...but then again, giving Batman, Cyborg, and Iron Man prep time is almost suicidal....

This^^

but it won't be easy though

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By WarlordEternal

@flashknight: Do you honestly believe that? I didn't just give him or his team prep; I gave it to the villains as well, and all three of them are highly intelligent opponents with access to a wide array of items that could aid them in round 2.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@warlordeternal There you go. He's the freaking Batman. Now if you take away prep this fight becomes much more fair.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By mk111

Batman is teh god of DC, bro!

But seriously, I think prep time will help Batman, but not that much!

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By WarlordEternal

@flashknight: Many of those feats were because he had weeks or even months of preparation; something he doesn't have here. It is only a day worth.

And there is already a round without prep.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By russellmania77
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Ya I gave you my thoughts on the non prep round. Just too many heroes for these villains unless Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet. Still a decent fight though.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just too many heroes for these villains unless Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet.

Okay, but if Thanos had the IG it would be a stomp.

Still a decent fight though.

Thanks.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Wardemon32

@warlordeternal:

No not really. DC doesn't let the IG work if they don't want it to work there, and it hasn't. So if this fight is in DC then it's useless and if people are going to make that arguement you can easily say that Heros get the Worlogog

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By WarlordEternal

@wardemon32: Wait so what you're saying is the IG wont work because of the DC characters? By that logic Hulk cant grow stronger with his anger because he is going up against some DC villains.

I'm not using the IG anyway.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Wardemon32

@warlordeternal:

No, Marvel hax items doesn't necessarily work in DC. When Darkseid used the IG it didn't work so that means it doesn't work for DC period.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Oh, right! I remember hearing about that. Okay I see what you mean, but I wasn't going to use the IG anyway so the fight still remains the way it was.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round: 1 Team One

Round: 2 team Two

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: How would you picture each round going down?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Two team get beat in round one, but in round two, it will be an all out battle but the team two will win, to many numbers.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Wardemon32

@terry2012:

Team 1 winning the first one? Yea right lmao

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By terry2012

@wardemon32: Yes because there is no prep in round one. So go ahead and laugh your but off. By the way, are you not the one on page 1 whom say this "How does team 2 even stand a chance" right, so are you laughing at yourself? You one to talk.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

OBVIOUSLY a mistake if I said Team 1 wins later on throughout the thread.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By terry2012

@wardemon32: Yeah but you still laugh at me and you still one to talk. Last but not least, you OBVIOUSLY AGREE WITH ME, so what were you trying to do since you later on said team 1 wins anyways? By the way, you OBVIOUSLY can edit that since you did the second time you made a mistake.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Wardemon32

@terry2012:

Agree with you on what? If I you see my first comment and you see that I put team 2 loses but throughout the thread you see me supporting team 2 couldn't you easily imply that that I meant 1 instead of 2 in the beginning? What would be the point of editing it?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By terry2012

Team one wins, that what you agree on with me. You were not specific which round either. The answer is no, because you are going against yourself thus you are causing confusion, that whole point of editing it which is why the button is there, so you can correct yourself. Everyone do not think like you, is why being specific is important. So your question is moot because the first guy/woman did not apply back to you cause of it. And everyone do not read throughout thread, or not all of the time.

For you to say such a thing, then there is no reason for you to edit the second time you made that mistake in this thread. Again, you went against yourself.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

If that was teh case I would have stated Team 2 only wins round 1 or something like that. Even if, since I said they have no chance that would mean for both round 1 or round 2. Have common sense.

You're telling me that I wasn't specific about round 1 or 2 but then you ask me why is being specific important? lol

You read that comment you could have scrolled down and see what I wrote later on. Where exactly did I go against myself? I obviously didn't realize that error until you pointed it out and it doesn't make any sense to even fix it since I supported team 2 the rest of the thread.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Wardemon32

@terry2012:

Wait, how can you tell me that I'm agreeing with you on something? Lmao. Alright, even if I was to say team 1 wins. The fact that I supported team 2 later on would mean that I changed my mind so I'm not agreeing with you on anything...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By terry2012

@wardemon32: It not my fault you were not specific. I do have common sense, have common sense to be specific. You laugh at me when you agree with me on round 1, laughing out loud, do it make sense to you? You are trolling here.

lol, It is important to be specific in these thread. You see the confusion you cause, or do you not care at all. If so, is fine by me.

Yes I read that comment and could have scroll down but, you could have edit to and you know this, so what are you trying to say? You know where exactly you went against yourself, so since you are pretending that you do not, let me "refresh your memory" you say this "If I you see my first comment and you see that I put team 2 loses but throughout the thread you see me supporting team 2 couldn't you easily imply that that I meant 1 instead of 2 in the beginning?" If you believe this then that also means you would have not edit the second time when you made that mistake again right? So, if it applies to me and dondave then it also applies to @betatesthighlander1 right? also mean it apply to you too. Do not see where you went against yourself here. It do make sense to fix it obviously because dondave didn't apply back to you because they thought you were in agreement with them. Do like your words say "Have common sense" as I have say before "Everyone do not think like you" so you must address accordingly it "Common Sense" too you know. First you saying team two wins and then you say team one wins and now you are saying team two wins again. Which one is it.