• 60 results
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ancient_god

Thanos Classic IG and Warlock Classic IG. All feats of Classic Infinity gems allowed

1- Crispo Allen Spectre

No Caption Provided

2- Dov Spectre

No Caption Provided

3- Hal Jordan Spectre (Normal, not full Logoz or anything)

No Caption Provided

4- Zero Hour Spectre

No Caption Provided

5- Jim Corrigan Spectre (Normal, not merged with source or anything)

No Caption Provided

6- COIE Spectre

No Caption Provided

7- PC (SA) Spectre

No Caption Provided

8- Hostless Spectre (Normal, not Dov)

No Caption Provided

This isn't a gauntlet so please don't tell me is out of order. They fight the Spectres 1 on 1 not the eight at the same time. Then how team do all rounds?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wut

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: When I opened the page there was nothing here.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: When I opened the page there was nothing here.

i know, i post before write anything by my mistake. Anyway how do you think they do?

@chazz85 said:

Stops at 1.

Time for do a trolldance

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably clears.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: I just don't see either them taking any spectre since he's mean't to be Ultra op but ik little of adam warlock and spectre is the biggest jobber ever.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two infinity gauntlets Doesn't = more power. So they might as well go solo

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ancient_god: PC Spectre is not above COIE Spectre. There is no such thing as ''Zero Hour Spectre''. It is just Ostrander-Mandrake era Corrigan.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

Funny, crispus Spectre had the largest package.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Crispus one-shots with his massive dong, or the team clears.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Ok, real talk? I'm pretty sure I have a micro-chode.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that this thread turned into an arguing about the size of Crispus Allen's penis is enough for me to either contemplate suicide or pray for a nuclear holocaust.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, as for the thread, ignoring PIS and CIS, the duo might stop at Round 2 for the simple fact that that version of Spectre easily depowered Mr Mxyzptlk, bfred Thunderbolt, corrupted the entire 5th dimension, where even a regular joe is a universal level reality warper at least.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably clears IMO.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ancient_god

@sithlantern93 said:

Btw, as for the thread, ignoring PIS and CIS, the duo might stop at Round 2 for the simple fact that that version of Spectre easily depowered Mr Mxyzptlk, bfred Thunderbolt, corrupted the entire 5th dimension, where even a regular joe is a universal level reality warper at least.

Dov was Pre Crisis or Post Crisis history? If is Post then Mr Mxy and the other imps are less powerful and i was using the Classic IG who was way above universal. Idk Dov Spectre and Spectre generally always looks like to me as overrated but then again that's probably because i don't know much of him

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: Btw, thread changed a little. So how you think they do all rounds?

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: DOV is obviously post Crisis. And normal hostless Spectre is actually the weakest among here.

No Caption Provided

And contrary to the belief that Pre Crisis were much stronger back in the days, it is actually the reverse. Post Crisis depictions, especially Emperor Joker and Crisis Times Five, as beings who can play with the entire creation as a child could play with play dough. In fact, in the last Pre Crisis story, DC Comics Presents 97, we see Mxy get easily killed by a Kryptonian magician with little effort.

No Caption Provided

It was not until Crisis Times Five storyline that we have seen that 5th dimensional beings were more than just magical nuincanses.

No Caption Provided

That pink pen hold Thunderbolt, a 5th dimensional djinn whom was easily stomped by Spectre in DOV and the blue belongs to another djinn named Lkz, who whose fight with Thunderbolt was threatening all reality.

Also when Joker got hold of Mxy's power, not only did he affect the New Earth universe (which was actually a condensed version of Pre Crisis multiverse with elements of Earths 1,2,4,S and X more obvious, but during Zero Hour, alternate versions of characters such as Batman and Hawman appeared, not to mention Superman once found himself in an alternate Metropolis but anyway), but also all the possible realities and versions of Hell as well.

I know there was only ''one'' universe at that time, one physical at least. But as the scan shows, every single being who has the capacity to dream, actually creates a reality or a universe. It was explained more detailed in Jordan's run as the Spectre.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: I know but now this isn't a gauntlet anymore i'm just wish to know your opinion about all fights with Spectre. Also doesn't PC Mxy have WF history when he is uber powerful ridiculous and all?

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: All versions of Mxy have WF history, since whenever Mxy went to another universe in WF, his appearance changed. PC version, New Earth versions, DCAU version etc. They are all the same and one only Mxyzptlk. And as my thoughts for the battle, Spectres should win handily.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ancient_god

@sithlantern93: They are fighting once for once not the eight at the same time but isn't a gauntlet i just wish know how you think they would do, lol. ex rd 1 team wins, rd 2 stalemate, rd 3 spectre wins... is just a example

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: also didn't Dov Spectre depower Mxy because he is erradicating the magic, and Mxy is magic based (he is?) but how he would do against not magic beings like IG is cosmic based

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

clears

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: Mxy's source of power usually changes. It is sometimes magic and sometimes ''super science''. Even if Mxy was magic based and Spectre's aim was to eradicate magic at that time, it does not show that Spectre would not do any crap against non magical cosmic beings. Spectre is not someone who is only powerful against people with magic, he is a divine entity that is literally a piece of the Almighty itself. I know it is a controversial to say this on here on vine, but Spectre's easy, ''self sacrificing'' defeat of Zero Hour Parallax (who had possessed enough power to basically re create Pre Crisis multiverse) is an example of that. To me, IG is comparable to the power Hal had possessed at that time. I am not implying that Spectre (Corrigan at least) would easily defeat either Thanos or Adam the same way he indirectly defeated Hal but it should be sufficient enough for DOV Spectre (who is actually just a regular hostless Spectre) to combat either members of the IG duo.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ancient_god

@sithlantern93: But didn't a hostless Spectre is much weaker than Spectre with a host? And i read that Dov Spectre was a Hostless Spectre amped, but you don't know much about the IG that you don't wish post your opinion or just you don't wish? And the IG members are fighting together, too you have a scan/explanation of ZH Parallax being multiversal, many users said that and others said he is only universal. But i think hostless Spectre are not that powerful. Probably is just me but i think Dov Spectre are way overrated (is not a lot of characters/items including the IG sometimes aren't) but i recently watch all comics with Classic Infinity Gauntlet/Gems and found that they worked in a level way above universal and even above multiversal but some inconsistences too like that the Spectre have and i think that would be a good idea make this battle.Btw you know how strong is new 52 Spectre?

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: The reason why DOV version and the Pre Crisis hostless Spectres are not in the same power level is because of writers' inconsistency, a problem which is Spectre's biggest. Spectre during DOV was not amplified by any external power source. I know quite about IG , the original version at least: First of all, an incomplete one merged two universes, Thanos used it to pretty much own all universal entities and become Eternity, who is multiversal. And it also overpowered Ultimate Nullifier.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ancient_god

@sithlantern93 said:

@ancient_god: The reason why DOV version and the Pre Crisis hostless Spectres are not in the same power level is because of writers' inconsistency, a problem which is Spectre's biggest. Spectre during DOV was not amplified by any external power source. I know quite about IG , the original version at least: First of all, an incomplete one merged two universes, Thanos used it to pretty much own all universal entities and become Eternity, who is multiversal. And it also overpowered Ultimate Nullifier.

Ups i just edited a little my last post and i was talking about other feats and especially the Ultraforce story arc when the gems are using all their potential and worked on a completely different level (well not like that but is probably the best show of the gems as in terms of scale do, but in terms of battle feats are better the fights of the infinity series, imo) something like Spectre using the full power of the logoz (just an example)

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: ZHP being multiversal

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If they are not sufficient and just hyperbole to you;

Green Lanterns who enter the central battery and get exposed to enough naked energy become powerful enough to create universes as seen above in the scans. Btw, those scans are from Green Lantern Willworld written by J.M DeMatteis, who also wrote the comic book that the Spectre scan above is included.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: ZHP being multiversal

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If they are not sufficient and just hyperbole to you;

Green Lanterns who enter the central battery and get exposed to enough naked energy become powerful enough to create universes as seen above in the scans. Btw, those scans are from Green Lantern Willworld written by J.M DeMatteis, who also wrote the comic book that the Spectre scan above is included.

Lol, i need to think my thoughts before writing and after trying to edit, and if lanterns can do that, what other lanterns besides ZH Parallax do that uber feats? And didn't ZH Parallax have more powers that only the CPB?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ancient_god

@sithlantern93: And sorry for annoy like that, this is probably my last post, but lol after all none say me who wins in all the rounds

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: It is true that Hal also had some of the anti matter left overs of COIE when he was Parallax the first time, but what he accomplished (and could have accomplished) was due to the entire energy of the central battery. No lanterns has ever accomplished such uber feats but when Kyle was ION, what he had displayed (nigh omnipresence and nigh omniscience) were close. And theoretically Larfleeze, during his classic ''Power Level 100.000%'' days could have accomplished similar feats but then you would not have Blackest Night :)

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: Well it is hard to argue in the defence of Spectre given his poor record of nearly countless PIS,CIS and other plot inconsistencies, whereas the IG duo are not difficult to defend them due to their feats. I would like to say that the IG would stop at DOV Spectre given his feat of depowering Mr Mxyzptlk, who outside of WF had displayed toon force:

And as I showed you before, possesses the power to make entire creation his thing. Not just the universe of multiverse since they exist on the same ''3rd dimensional space'' as Mxy puts, but different versions of Hell, which exist on an entirely different plane of existence and dimensions outside of 3rd, and even the 5th Dimension as one of his duplicates in Emperor Joker event puts out.

No Caption Provided

But when I also think of DOV Spectre his prolonged fights with Shazam,Nabu, Amped Captain Marvel and his brief depowerment at the hands of Black Alice come to mind, and I know they are the first things that also come to peoples' minds here when they see DOV version of Spectre in a battle thread against entities that suffer no or little plot inconsistency.

Sternfan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Darkseid's omega beams hurt the Spectre?

Call me biased, but if Thanos or Warlock can easily beat Eternity, I don't see why they couldn't beat the Spectre.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Spectres

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers